Dominating the Field Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with your nipples for me." She nodded unable to speak as his hands released her nipples. She was grateful to find something to do with her hands ,but she missed his touch the moment he released his grip. His hands coasted down her body and seized her hips. Her mind braced for it by contorting her face in a silly smile.

"Uh oh yess." His cock pushed into her fully. She inched herself back to press against his body. The vibration from each of his breaths sent small shivers through her.

"Andy?" She tried to turn her head ,but his cheek prevented it.

"Yes Sir?" Those words were becoming easier and easier to say.

"Just enjoy what I am going to give you." He was really getting into this. She felt his hips pull back and thrust forward hard as she bit down on her lip. His hands stayed firm and held her in place as his hips began to take on a steady rhythm. Her nipples felt like fire in her hands. Each time she moved she could feel them ache. His hands released her hips and circled around her waist. Each thumb began to idly caress the soft skin of her stomach. The air tried to escape her lungs the second she breathed it in.

"Please Sir just let me have it please." He moved hips faster and as her breathing increased he would slow his thrusts down. As his hands moved up her torso and pressed down on hers she felt him put more emphasis on his stroke as he would stop half way inside of her and rub one side then the other.

"Are you almost there Andy?" She was there as she nodded up and down.

"Good then." She felt his cock pull out of her pussy.

"What wait please... Rich don't stop please Sir don't stop." She watched him stand up and walk in front of her. He reached out and stroked her cheek with his hand as his cock bobbed right in front of her mouth. For a second she froze as she felt the heat in her thighs surge. Her hand instantly snaked between her legs as she took him into her mouth. The slightly salty tang of herself mixed in with the emotions of the moment sent her body into convulsions as she began to vigorously suck. Her only indication was the tightness of his stance as he drew closer.

"Oh Andy just a little more tongue babe." She rocked his cock in her mouth as she pushed it to the roof of her mouth and patted down the length of it with her tongue. A slight moan drifted from his mouth as she began to rub his clit. His hand reached into her hair and massaged her ear lobe as she looked up to see his eyes half open locked on hers. It must have been only a few second ,but she began to feel the waves of pleasure wash over her. His hips began to jerk as pulse after pulse of fluid filled her mouth. She tried to swallow but eventually some of it drifted out of her mouth. With each pulse a new wave of pleasure radiated from her crotch. Her thighs were wet as he withdrew his cock from her mouth. She leaned forward and kissed it before looking up. He smiled down at her.

"Geez Andy what the hell do we now?" She wiped the cum from her chin and stood up and grabbed him around the neck and rubbed her head against his chest.

"I don't care Master."

12