Dominatrix Next Door

Story Info
First time submission to a dominatrix who lives next door.
2.5k words
4.22
110.4k
45
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intofdom
intofdom
190 Followers

I moved in to room 205. It was tough moving. I have never lived on my own, never lived in an apartment. From childhood to college, I stayed at my big family home in Illinois. Moving to New York was a big step. My apartment was not too large yet comfortable.

The only friends that I made in a week were from work and all of them lived quite far away, so it was quite exciting when I saw the woman who lived across the hallway in apartment 204. She was really pretty. I would not say she was sexy as a porn star but she was very attractive in her own way. She was a little pale and plump. She had those curves all right. Her breasts were pretty big and full. Her blond hair was beautiful. She didn't wear any make up. I liked her. She was a realistic woman.

Her name was Chanel. She was a very frank and an easy talker. She was quite confident and funny. She had gotten my shy self out of my walls within minutes.

The only problem was I would return home very late at night and hardly got to see her anytime. Anytime I did see her, we would just shake hands, share a fake laugh and leave.

One Friday night after returning a bit early from work, I met her at the hallway. We had a little chat as usual and I headed into my apartment to finish a work that was due the next day. I grabbed a beer and began concentrating on my work.

The strange thing was every 30 minutes I would be interrupted by the sound of a slamming door. Unable to take it anymore I peeped through the door lens. An old man was leaving and a well built man was chatting with Chanel. Then they both went in and the door slammed.

Exactly after 30 minutes, I saw the well built man leave with a smile on his face and an African American waiting next.

"My god, Is she a slut?" I asked myself.

At 11 pm, I decided to confront her. As soon as the person inside left, I opened the door.

"Hi," Chanel said.

"Hi Chanel, I see you have some boyfriends over. Listen, can you please tell them to shut the door a little more softly. I just can't work. Ok? Please, will you tell them that?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I will tell them that. By the way they aren't my boyfriends dude, they are clients," she explained.

"I don't follow," I said.

"I usually don't let anyone know but you will see a lot more of this so here goes. I do a part time work."

"Still don't follow," I said.

"Why don't you come over?" she offered

Five minutes later I was sitting on her sofa sipping a glass of wine. Her apartment was magnificent. Beautiful and posh decorations filled the place.

"See how do you afford all this?" I asked.

"Dave, have you heard the word BDSM anywhere?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied hesitantly.

"See, that makes things easier to say. Clients come over for services, I provide it to them, and they pay me" she explained.

"Hmm," I said.

I was not sure if I let out a hint of a smile.

"No not sexual. It's just some role play. We call my role a dominatrix."

I just sat there frozen. A million thoughts ran through my mind. Should I tell her, would it be inappropriate. Finally after much thinking I spoke up.

"I kind of know that," I confessed in a low voice.

"Whoa, you are into this too?" she asked.

"I am a man, so naturally you don't go around saying this," I replied.

I was not quite sure whether I was dreaming but telling her just felt so right. I could finally tell someone who understood.

"It's okay Dave. Hey, what is the problem of being different? You see how many walked through that door didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes."

"How long have you held these secrets within you? Don't you want to do something about it?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

This answer changed my whole life in a matter of hours. We first talked about it a lot. She convinced me to let out my feelings and fulfill my fantasies.

******

Any was I stood outside an adult store the very next day. I nervously paced outside. Finally I mustered enough courage to walk into the store.

"May I help you sir?" the girl behind the counter asked.

"Yes. Please make this quick as possible. Do you have the.. Um.. kink toys?" I hesitated.

"Yes sir. We do have a big collection which will help you take control of your partner," she explained.

"Um. Actually it's for me"

I saw her eyebrow rise a bit. Then she quickly cleaned a smile off her face.

"That's okay. It won't be a problem. A lot of our gear is unisex. What specifically do you want?"

"Collars and cuffs," I replied.

I followed the salesgirl to the back. A huge collection of BDSM toys were stacked.

"All pink please," I added repeating my mistresses' orders from yesterday.

The girl brought me humiliating light pink leather, crystal studded collar and matching wrist and ankle cuffs. My final item was a tiny chastity device CB6000S. Quickly paying for it, I rushed out of the store and headed home.

The first thing I did was take a shower. I was sweating badly with anxiousness and excitement. I had never dreamt something like this would happen. I shaved myself fully, dried myself up.

Time flew as a waited anxiously. I counted every minute and hour until it was finally 15 minutes to 11pm.

I slipped my scrotum through the ring and locked my flaccid cock into the tiny cage. As instructed by her I placed all 6 keys on the table.

Next, I adorned my humiliating crystal studded pink collar, wrist and ankle cuffs. I adjusted my cock that was painfully trying to burst out of my chastity device. Finally I got down on all my fours and faced the door. The clock showed I had about ten minutes.

"I want you ready, on the floor with your girly pink restraints and your cock locked away tomorrow. I want you to be natural. Let's see how it goes before I think about anything else," Her instructions from yesterday echoed in my mind.

After about five minutes, there was a sound of keys going into the door. I did not dare to look. The door silently clicked shut.

"My my. Aren't you cute in those? Good boy," goddess teased.

I did not look up. I saw her sexy black heels and her pale shapely yet slightly plump legs come into view. My cock wildly protested in its cage. The pain was excruciating.

She slipped a finger in the O ring of my collar and pulled my head up. She looked gorgeous. She was wearing a fur coat.

Within the coat, I saw a white top and a brown skirt. That is what I loved about Chanel. She was not a stereotype dominatrix with a latex suit and thigh high heels. She was a normal well dressed woman whose strength and power radiated from her pose, her walk, her eye contact. She was a natural mistress.

"You want this don't you?" she asked.

"Yes goddess. I need this," I replied.

She held my leash and led me to the couch. She sat down.

"You are doing quite well for a first timer. I'm beginning to like you in this humiliating position," she teased.

"Had a tiring day. Let's not rush it. Get me something to drink," she said.

I crawled my way to the kitchen and fixed her a drink. I walked back on my knees. Goddess was watching the television. I offered her the drink like a slave would offer to his divine queen.

"Impressive," she commented.

"Thank you goddess."

"On all fours here," she commanded.

I obeyed immediately. She placed her legs on my back. She let out a sigh, opened a fashion magazine and read. She relaxed and sipped her drink. Occasionally she would re adjust her feet. I waited there silently even though my balls were almost being ripped of by the chastity device.

I however just could not take it anymore. I quickly tilted my head to get a quick glimpse of her beauty in this dress.

"What is that? Did you ogle me without asking for permission?" I hear her raise her tone.

I quickly looked down.

"I am so sorry goddess," I say.

"No. This will not be encouraged. A slave must know his position," she said.

I had nothing to say. I just stared at the floor. This was not going to be good.

"Go over to my apartment and bring me the bag by the mirror from my bedroom," she commanded.

"Goddess, but I am not wearing," I didn't even finish.

A sharp slap landed on my cheek.

"Don't you dare, ever again in your life question me," she said in a menacing tone.

With a painfully throbbing cheek I crawled to the door. I stood up and took a deep breath. I just hoped no one was outside.

I quickly opened both doors, slammed her door behind me and panted. I sprinted to her room and saw a big black bag. I took it and ran back to my apartment. Through the corner of my eye I saw an empty hallway and was relieved.

I shut the door, dropped to my fours again, crawled to her and presented the bag before her.

"Go over to that window. Hands and legs spread," she ordered.

I faced the closed window and waited. I heard some metallic clicks. A few seconds later she was behind me. She held a collapsible steel spreader bar in her hand. She squatted down and attached it to my ankle cuffs. My legs were widely spread. Then she firmly held my wrists to the window bars and locked my cuffs to it. I was securely tied up in a very vulnerable position.

"Open your mouth the widest you can," she instructed.

I obeyed her and held it wide open. I saw her slide a massive red ball into my mouth. She placed it firmly and strapped the ball gag behind my neck.

"Look at you. So vulnerable. I love the sort of power I have over you now," she said as she grabbed my balls from behind which hung from my chastity device.

She squeezed hard. I squirmed in pain.

"Mmm. Oh yeah. You are such a virgin slave. I miss virgins," she commented.

I struggled and tugged at my bonds. For a third person this would have been sexy but the pain was so direct and unbearable to me. Finally when I stopped squirming and she knew that I had accepted her superiority rather than fight and tug, she let go of my balls.

I felt her breath on my neck. Then she gently held me and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. I heard her searching for something in her bag. Then a rigid object pressed against by butt cheeks. I wondered what. The mystery didn't last long.

"I will be giving you 20 strokes of the cane. I usually go till your skin breaks but since this is your first I don't think it will be necessary. I will have you beg me to stop way before that," she mentioned.

When the cane landed for the first time, I knew what she meant. She was really strong and knew exactly where to hit. My ass was on fire. The pain traveled all the way through my back. With my second one, I was already begging her to stop through my gag. I struggled wildly and screamed as the third and fourth powerful blows came. This made no difference to this strong, powerful goddess. She went on and on.

When my tenth stroke landed, I was crying like a little kid. I couldn't help it, the pain was unbearable.

"Shh. Listen carefully," she said.

I held back my sobs. I could no longer feel my legs. My entire butt throbbed with pain.

"If you make too much noise, all the people of this apartment will hear you. We don't want them thinking stuff do we?" she asked.

I nodded a no.

"Good. So stay silent. Take them like a man. Impress me. I like men who can take all this pain"

She gave me a minute before the second half of the caning began. I bit down on the gag. I tried my best not to make a sound. Surprisingly with my surrender, the caning became less intense. After nine more painful strokes, I literally hung from my wrists. I couldn't even stand on my feet. She un-cuffed me and I fell to the floor.

"Quick, undo the spreader," she commanded.

Then she held my leash and tugged. She led me to the door.

"Relax, everyone will be asleep," she assured.

She held the door open and led me by my leash to her apartment. The public humiliation was so uncomfortable and terrifying. I almost shit myself as I nervously looked around. Luckily the lights had been dimmed. I guessed it was past midnight.

She led me to her bedroom. Then she unhooked the leash from my collar. She sat down heavily on the bed.

"You may take my shoes off," she instructed.

I crawled over. I held her smooth, soft legs and undid her high heels. I pulled her shoes off gently. I then waited. I saw her skirt and panties slip to the floor. I did not dare to look this time.

"Look at me," she said.

I looked up. She was completely naked except for a thin silver chain on her neck. She was attaching the key to my chastity belt to it. She was absolutely gorgeous. She had this unique beauty that radiated power and dominance.

"Anyway I have a little present for the caning today. Like what you see? So tempting isn't it? You just wish you were out of that cage?" she asked.

"Yes goddess. Yes," I replied.

"I can be kind if you serve me well or I can be so cruel and unforgiving that you can never imagine"

"Yes goddess," I agreed.

"Put on my panties. I want you to wear it all day tomorrow over your little cock cage to work," she said.

I took the soft fabric in my hands a slipped them on.

"Tomorrow at 9, I want you to come over. If you are a good boy, I guarantee you that you will touch heights of pleasure you have ever experienced," she teased.

"Thank you goddess," I said.

"I know you are dying to have my pretty feet aren't you?" she asked.

"Oh yes mistress. Please," I beg.

"You may kiss each foot once now. We'll see if you deserve to worship them tomorrow," she said.

I take her soft supple feet in my palms and kiss each once, very passionately.

"Mm. I do like you my little slut. Let this be a sample of what you may earn tomorrow. Go now."

intofdom
intofdom
190 Followers