Dominic Ch. 26

Story Info
Rousseau takes what is his.
3.3k words
4.7
14.8k
6

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

"Mother, how is Gabriel?" A voice broke the enforced silence in the private hospital room.

An old voice issued from the body of a rail thin teenaged girl, "He lingers. For some reason, his wounds do not heal. You must tell me about the raid, again. There must be something that was missed."

The Nordic blonde man sat down in a seat that was vacated quickly by a follower. He settled himself and started, "As I said before, I have no idea what happened. Our surveillance of the pack was very accurate. With his death, the deal we had with Francois was forfeit. The new Alpha was sloppy and very free with the security details. It was supposed to be a simple intimidation. It was obvious the dog had no idea how to run the place. We were to go in and put the fear of us into him. He would roll over and give us the usual gratuities. But, the bitch..." The man looked away from the eyes in the room. "She was fast. She'd ripped out Craig's throat before we knew he was in trouble. The howl. I've never heard anything like it!"

The girl raised her hand to make him stop. "In chronological order, son."

"I.. I'm sorry. We entered and faded in as always. They took longer than anticipated to start the mating ritual. The dog must not have been pack born. He seemed afraid of the bitch. We figured we could dispatch him and put the blame on her. Under the fade, Craig injected the sedative into the bitch. She seemed to get drowsy, but she didn't go down. She shook a little. The hair dropped off of her. It was as though she'd been wearing a coat and dropped it to the floor."

The man looked around at the listening group, then continued, "She turned and grabbed Craig by the arm and tossed him to the far wall. She saw through the fade. Craig got up and jumped for the ceiling. She got there first and... I think, now, that he was dead before she did the blood letting. We all converged on her. I remember a crunching sound. Percy and Gabriel got to her before Aldus and I. She snapped Percy's arm and leg as so much kindling. She looked at me while she fed off of Gabriel. She was daring me to come forward as she drained him."

"And the new Alpha," the mother asked guiding him from his thoughts. "What of him?"

"We lost track of him. We were too busy trying to keep her from killing Gabriel. We finally managed to get him free from her and made exit. She ran with us, Mother. She nearly caught up before we could break the tree line. She would have gotten us, if the other dog hadn't run up and taken her legs out from under her. I didn't think the dogs could run like that, with their crooked legs. Have they been hiding this from..."

The delicate hand raised again, and his mother spoke, "Marcus. Calm yourself. There is nothing new, here. Just a return to the old, perhaps. This bitch. Are you sure she was a bitch? She could have been a felid. They can match our speed. Dogs do not have a bite that does not heal. Felids are rare. I don't remember whether they had a festering bite."

"No, Mother. She was a dog. She had a dog's head, and dog's fur. Right down to that bushy tail," Marcus protested.

"Are you absolutely sure."

"Yes. She is a bitch."

The mother looked around the room at the others that had gathered in the room, "Then, we may need to have a conversation with the pack elders. The council must try to strike some sort of compromise before this escalates."

*

Sebastian Rousseau was awakened by his cell phone. "Yes," he rasped as he sat up in bed.

He knew immediately who it was, when she railed at him,- - Why did you have to fuck her again?- -

His response was a quick, "Because you weren't here, where you belong. To what do I owe the pleasure of your voice, my queen?"

- -I hate you. Why did you have to do that? I mean, I can't stand that. Why do I have to feel that? Couldn't you just pick somebody else?- -

"That's funny. All of this talking for someone who said she wished she'd never met me. It got to you, huh? You felt something good, didn't you? That's what this call's about. Are you done playing with the boy?"

- -Just stop it!- -

Rousseau yawned, "Can't. You've gone and confirmed you're a bitch."

The voice on the other end sputtered, - -I don't ... I don't want you.- -

"Oh, but it's the contrary. You want me to scratch that itch. That's why you got my number from the boy. Name the place and time..."

- - When hell freezes over!- - The call disconnected.

He dropped back into bed with a slow smile. Something had changed. He could hear it in her voice.

*

I slapped the phone shut in my frustration. He seemed so smug over the phone.

"Are you sure this is necessary, Ellen," Toshi said as he oversaw the workmen.

I frowned at him, "Absolutely sure. He's going to try to come and get me. The only thing that can protect everyone will be this safe room."

"Dear, I don't think anyplace is truly safe," he scanned my face.

"We'll see," I said. I'd felt a rush when I spoke to Rousseau. I was immediately hot. It scared the crap out of me. How could I want a man that I had seen inside my sister the night before? I was so disgusted with myself. "How soon will the cement be dry and the fittings cured."

"Well, it'll take a few days for the curing process to be done. The plumbing has been tested, as well as the separate air supply. The filtration systems are due to be installed and tested tomorrow. It should be ready by Thursday or Friday at the most."

"Good," I looked over at him and tried to be nonchalant about saying, "When it's done, I want you to lock me in it."

*

Rousseau eyed Dominic from his paper strewn desk. His second had been standing at the doorway with his hand on the knob for three minutes, now. To break the silence, Rousseau grunted, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted you to know..."

Rousseau looked down at the pen in his hand and spat out, "Lucy's pregnant. I know. It's probably James's, right? If it's yours, you won't be faulted. She's the highest ranking bitch, here. Perhaps, this time, she'll accept her place. I didn't call you here, for that. I'm going to be out of town for a few days, possibly more. I've got a queen to bring home."

"Should I come with you?" Dominic looked hopeful.

Rousseau avoided his gaze, "No, I should have taken care of this a long time ago. I should have just forced her to come back home."

Rousseau could feel Dominic's protest before he spoke, "But, master..."

He hissed, "I know. She refuses to accept her place, as well. It is customary that she choose, but we've run out of time." Rousseau's solid gaze stopped any protest. "I want you up to speed on the club operations and the shareholder's information before I catch my plane, tonight."

Rousseau had been tense since the rushed call from Toshi. The man seemed genuinely afraid, which meant that Ellen was on her way into heat. She'd been trying to fight it for months. If her last few times were any indication, Toshi had every right to be afraid.

Rousseau had seen the restraints that had been tried. They all ended the same way. He teeth sinking into some unsuspecting bastards throat. The time for playing games with her was over.

On top of that, the video conference with the elders did not go well. He tried to explain why Ellen had not been administered the necessary tests that the younglings usually took on majority. She had not been officially initiated by her designated mate. The elders were getting angry calls from members of the life stealing, blood sucking rats' council. He knew why he hadn't received any. They knew who she was meant for. It was only a matter of time before they tracked her down.

*

I set up the safe room as a very cozy place. There was a landscape painting outside of the fake window. The furniture was all very new. The bed seemed absolutely heavenly when I laid down on it. The pantry was fully stocked. I had a pretty good collection of videos to supplement the satellite feed. The only reason I hadn't locked myself up yet, was that Toshi wanted to have dinner with me.

I had stupidly agreed to wait until after dinner tonight. I'd dressed in a little black number that he said he liked. He said I'd never looked more beautiful than that moment. I'd stopped myself from mounting him for the past four days. After seeing Rousseau inside Lucy, I didn't want to share that vision with her. From what I saw, she was an aggressive fuck. She would probably have laughed at how slowly I took things.

But then, I would soon have something new to worry about. The door to the dining room opened and Toshi said, "I'm sorry, Ellen."

I wasn't sure what was going on. "Sorry? Sorry for..."

I didn't get it until I saw Sebastian standing on the other side of the table. He was so gorgeous. He seemed to have rushed to get there, because his clothes were wrinkled from the plane ride. My first thought was that he didn't look like a boy with the stubble. I shook my head in disbelief.

"No. You said I didn't have to go back."

Rousseau firmly said, "It's not up to him, anymore. You're coming home, now."

"No," I growled at him. "I'm not going with you!"

He didn't seem to react to me, so I picked up a candleholder and shook it at him. He dodged it swiftly and caught my wrist. He nodded his head and Toshi ran out of the room. He left me there with Rousseau. I heard the door lock as I tried to go after him. I pulled myself from Rousseau's grasp, and yelled for someone to let me out. A shock went down my back as I realized that no one was coming. This particular room was far from the rest of the facility, except the kitchens. He'd planned for this.

"Do you smell that?" Rousseau said as he slowly walked over to me.

"Smell what?" I refused to turn around to face him.

I felt his breath on my neck. "Oh, of course you don't. You probably haven't looked at yourself in the mirror lately, have you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about and I don't care," I tried not to sound unsure as I peeked at him over my shoulder. I didn't feel any different in my gut, like every other time I went into heat.

"You've got the glow in your eyes," he frowned at me. Such a yummy frown.

"Get away from me," I growled again as I slapped him.

He didn't even flinch. I went to hit him again, to make him back away. I didn't want to. I was right back into crazy, and he had only been in the same room for a minute. He caught my arm and pulled me forward into his clutches. His arms were like steel as I tried to get away. I dug my nails into his biceps, but he didn't react.

His lips were on mine. I didn't want to respond, but I could feel my nipples hardening against his chest. I shoved at him with all of my might, but he held me there in the kiss. When he let go, I gasped for air. He gripped my hair in his hand and pulled my head back so that I was forced to look into his gold flecked green eyes. He struck me to my core with a loud growl.

I shuddered at the sight of his sharp canines as he said, "You will submit. You'll do it now."

"Please! Don't!" I mustered a little air to pass over my fear constricting throat.

He pressed me up against the door as he scanned my face. I was on fire. I didn't know what to do. I offered my throat, the way that he'd offered his to me, once before. He looked into my eyes and threw me down to the floor. I rolled on my side, under the table, and struck out with my foot. He caught it and dragged me out onto the rug.

I didn't have a chance to kick at him again, because he was on top of me. His leg pressed into my crotch and I tried hard not to let out a moan of joy. This was ridiculous. I didn't want this to feel good. I felt his lips trembling as he pressed his teeth into my bare shoulder. He'd planted his knee over the skirt of my dress so that I couldn't move my legs. He wasn't stopping me from clawing at his shirt as he slowly deliberately pressed his teeth into my flesh.

It was like a switch going off in my brain. I howled. He raised up with my blood on his lips. I needed him. It was such a horrible thought. I didn't want to need him, after he'd been with my sister. My panties were completely wet. I started to cry. Rousseau backed away from me.

"I mark thee, bitch," he hissed as his tongue snaked out to clear my blood from his lips.

"Sebastian," I breathed.

"Yes, my queen," his voice was low and daring me to say something smart right then.

I got up to a sitting position. "You're done? Um, you weren't gonna ...you know?"

He let out a low laugh, "Hell froze over and I didn't hear about it yet?"

I put on a brave front and sighed in relief, "Fuck! Why didn't you just say you were gonna do that? You didn't have to scare me, like that! I would have let you bite...!"

He moved quickly to kiss my lips. This time it wasn't a forceful kiss. I tasted my own blood on his tongue, which sent a shiver down my spine.

"You've got such a foul mouth," he whispered.

He pulled me close and put a hand to my moist panties. He raised an eyebrow and pressed two fingers into me. I tried to pull at his shirt to get it off of him. He wasn't helping. He just let me struggle as he explored my vagina with his fingertips. I kissed his ear and then his neck as he took position above me.

I couldn't think straight. My womb was crying out to me, while he was breathing in my ear. I felt something cold and wet join his fingers inside me. I didn't realize that it was lube, until I felt him penetrate me. I moaned at the tightness as he shoved into me. I thought Dom had filled me completely, but I was wrong. I heard myself crying out. He hadn't even done any thrusting, and my body was shaking in pleasure.

"Are you with me?"

"God, yes," I heard myself say, as my insides started to relax.

"Good," he whispered in my ear as he moved slowly. "I didn't want it to be like this."

I didn't even care that I was on the dining room floor. It didn't matter that he didn't bother to pull my undies off. I felt his pants on the bare flesh of my thighs. I hated myself for taking the pleasure that I needed from Sebastian. His rough cheek pressed against my forehead as we focused our movements on our connected parts.

Our rhythm was slow and deliberate. He'd determined this before I saw him in this room. The quiet grunts next to my ear gave me my voice. It started out as a moan, but was quickly overtaken by an all out scream. He gripped my waist and pushed in farther. That was the point that I lost my mind. I felt my teeth biting down on his arm, I think.

*

Dominic wasn't sure where the sensation was coming from, but he knew it wasn't his own horny inclinations. It was an overall kind of attractive caress. He raised his head and listened at Rousseau's desk. There was something coming. He stood up and listened. He could swear he could hear breathing. The breathing was getting faster and louder as he looked up at the far corner. He wasn't sure what was happening. He definitely wasn't hearing through the foot thick stone walls of the inner chambers.

Then, he saw a flicker of light out of the corner of his eye. Electricity pulsed through him. His body twitched involuntarily as the force shoved him to the ground. He felt something pressing into his neck. He reached up and felt the boot on his throat. Another flash of light made him see his attacker. The pale thin blonde haired man grinned down at him with his lips closed.

"Hello, Rousseau. How are you? Didn't expect us to figure out which one you were, did you? Mother will be so pleased," the man drawled as the rough sole of the boot slid from Dominic's neck.

Dominic coughed out, "But, I'm not..."

"Aw. The puppy whimpers. It doesn't matter. You really were a bit disappointing. Wrap up our package, boys," the man snapped.

Four shorter thinner men appeared at his captor's shoulders. They appeared to be tired and angry. Dominic wasn't sure what to do. He knew this was really bad. They were definitely not wolves. The nature of the change made a wolf into a solid athletic body. These creatures were deceptively strong under their wiry frames. Dom was hoisted over a bony shoulder and launched out of the window with so little effort. The effects of the stun gun were starting to wear off. He held on to the man's jacket as they moved farther from the ground than he'd ever jumped by himself.

*

Rousseau got up and pulled his cock back into his pants. He carefully situated himself, then pulled out a chair and sat down. There wasn't much he could do for his shirt. I'd ripped it to shreds.

"We should be going. I can have your things sent for," his voice was quiet.

I looked down at myself. My dress was bunched up over my waist and the crotch of my panties were stretched to the side. I'd really just let him have me right there on the floor. I stood up slowly and tried to straighten my clothes out. My hands weren't working. He reached over and pulled my dress down over my thighs. He gave the straps to my dress a tug and they slid to where they were supposed to be.

"You should have come to me, Ellen. I tried to reason with you, but now, time's run out. The r...," he gritted his teeth, "opposition forces have chosen to make a regime change for us. We need to get your testing done and the introduction completed before they start an all out war."

I didn't understand how those words would change my world again, but I nodded as if I did.

The End... To be continued.

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers