Dominique Ch. 01-06

Story Info
One girl's submission.
27.1k words
4.69
161k
55

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers

Author's Note: I looked at each of these Chapters and decided they needed a little work, a few inconsistencies tidied up, errors corrected. Also I felt the need to create a "book-like" feel to them rather than each Chapter being a stand alone story. I hope you enjoy revisiting dominique. If she is new to you, I hope you enjoy her story.

Chapter 01

i sat open mouthed reading the email. i couldn't believe He wanted me to do this. i couldn't believe i was actually considering it! He wanted me to prove myself to Him, to completely humiliate myself in public for Him. As proof. Proof of what i wondered? Proof of my desire for Him... my need? Proof of my servitude, my submission? Or just proof that i really was a slut? A slut. "Godddd," i always hated that word...

"i'm not really a slut." i reasoned. "Well not outwardly. i wear nice clothes, i fit them well. i am pretty and i don't need makeup but like to wear it sometimes." i sat in front of the mirror in my bedroom and watched as my nipples began to press against the fabric of my lace bra.

A slut?

"Godddd...."

______________________________

I had seen her standing on the train platform, that first time. 'Prim and proper' I thought to Myself. I moved within scent distance and smelled the air. mmmmm Christian Dior. Good choice. Walking around behind her I smiled to Myself. "If only she knew what I was thinking..."

The train that cold winter's day was crammed full with commuters, but I managed to find Myself pressed against her, My thoughts slightly tangled as the closeness of her body clouded My mind and My cock began to respond. I tried to move slightly away but the train jolted and I caught her and was again pressed against her. My cock was now thicker and pulsing gently against the silk of My boxers. I felt her hip against Me.

"Sorry," I said as I watched the blush creep up her neck and flow to her cheeks. How lovely.

______________________________

i touched my nipples in front of the mirror and once again found myself recounting O/our first meeting. It was in the train that He said His first word to me: "Sorry." i smiled to myself and thought how ironic that the only time i ever heard Him say that word, was the very first time He spoke to me. But i had noticed Him.

i always noticed good looking men. i smiled to myself. "Maybe i am a slut," i thought. i pinched my nipples gently and remembered seeing Him out of the corner of my eye. He was moving toward me, stopping, then almost circling me. For a moment i felt like prey. Then the train arrived and i thought He was gone.

Aramis. That was my first sense of Him. His cologne. Recalling it i felt my nipples throb a little between my fingers and thumbs. His presence. i had turned slightly toward Him and almost gasped when i realised He was right next to me. i had stared apparently oblivious out the window but inside i was awakening. Each time i felt His body in contact with me i felt my thighs tremble. "What is wrong with me," i thought. The train shuddered and i thought i might fall. But His hands held my shoulders and my eyes met His. Then i felt it. IT. His cock. Against my hip. Jesus. i heard Him say that sweet word. "Sorry." i leaned slightly against Him. i felt a little naughty. i felt my pussy moisten. i blushed fiercely.

i felt the heat again as i looked up into the mirror. my cheeks were flushed. i looked down at the reflection of my hands mauling my breasts and gasped. i hadn't realised how squashed my nipples were. i hadn't noticed how cruelly i was twisting them. i felt my buttocks tighten and a far away tingle beginning to approach. i felt how wet i had become without needing to check. my clit was throbbing softly, trying to get my attention.

"Stop!" my eyes shot open and i sat bolt upright, my toned thighs slapping together. His voice! His voice... in my head... "Oh my god." i thought... "i was nearly bad. He told me not to and i nearly did..."

______________________________

I knew a lot about her. I kept My distance for some time after O/our first encounter. Noticing her on the train platform each day. Catching her looking at Me. I began to acknowledge her. Tipping My head slightly in her direction whenever O/our eyes met. I had called in a few favours. I knew where she lived and where she worked. I felt confident. Confident I had made a good choice.

At times I would muse over My situation. In My "study" as I so fondly called it. My thoughts leapfrogged from subject to subject. I oiled the strands of a whip, and polished the large woodstained X bolted to the wall. I replaced the batteries in any one of the vast array of toys I had collected over the years, and I mused...

My life was quiet. Too quiet. Since rachel had passed away hardly a woman had turned My head. Slowly I had come to terms with her absence. It became a "was", not an "is." It happened late one afternoon when I pulled over while out for a drive. The sunset. It had taken My breath away. It cleared My mind of remorse for the first and last time. I stood there and watched the sun go down for an hour.

dominique was her name. dominique harris. The corners of My lips turned up when I considered her name. I laughed aloud to Myself when My mind conjured: "Big Dom, little dom." Just the thought of the look on her face the first time I lead her into My study was delicious. "I am going to have to cuff her first," I thought to Myself and smiled.

______________________________

i stood and pulled the slinky black silk dress over my naked body and pulled the hem down. i shook my head. "i can't believe i am going out in just this and a pair of red heels," i thought. i blushed as i reached behind myself and felt the material end at the tops of my thighs.

my eyes traveled up my body in the mirror. i smiled a little at the points my nipples were making in the silk. i could even make out the little bumps on my aureola. "Jesus," i thought as the goosebumps rose on my exposed flesh and the tingles began again, "this is going to be easy." i sat down in front of the mirror again. i decided 'more was better' and opened my makeup kit.

i thought back to when i felt my boldest. i had somehow summoned the nerve to ask Him if He would like to have a drink with me. Right there on the platform after work. It was something i had never done before in my whole life. And god He teased me. i would never forget His response. "A lady doesnt ask strange men for a drink." Completely taken aback and deflated i had begun to turn away from Him, a tear of humiliation blurring my vision.

i applied my lipstick in the mirror. i shuddered and the soft blonde hairs on my arms stood up. Recalling how stunned i felt as He began to walk away from me. "Come with Me," was all He said. How my feet acted on impulse. i almost ran to keep up with Him. i was so embarrassed. But i could not stop myself. He walked briskly and i wanted to say, "slow down," but couldn't form the words. Why did i follow Him?

______________________________

I wiped down the chains and checked and recoiled My collection of ropes. I remembered that day. Opening the door of the bar and holding it for her. For a moment I wondered whether she had followed Me. I smiled softly as she ducked under My arm and inside.

I remembered letting the door swing closed and taking her by the elbow. Over to a booth. Sitting her down and motioning to a waitress... Ordering for both of U/us and noticing the waitress looking Me up and down as she took My order, then hesitating as if waiting to be dismissed.

I smiled to Myself.

I put away all the cleaning implements and surveyed My study. Satisfied, I decided to get ready. Under the steaming shower I felt Myself stir as I washed My hair and let My thoughts wander back once more...

dominique was delightful, and she hung on My every word. I was beginning to enjoy her blush and wanted to see if I could induce it. W/we had introduced O/ourselves and engaged in small talk. she had been flirting with Me with her eyes. But she kept her distance, like a puppy not sure of its new Owner. Wanting to please yet afraid of making a mistake.

I had touched the back of her hand in a quiet moment and she had blushed and withdrawn it into her lap. I softly chastised her and whispered her first command in her ear. I leaned into her body pressing gently against her and with My lips almost touching her ear, I told her to sit with her ass directly on the leather seat.

"i can't do that," she had protested weakly, feeling My sweet breath on her ear and neck.

"you can and you will..." I had breathed.

she lifted herself slightly off the plush leather cornerseat and slid her dress up the backs of her thighs. I imagined she was feeling very wicked. she blushed intensely. I wondered if she was wet.

I smiled as I rinsed shampoo from My hair. The thought of that first meeting was arousing.

______________________________

i looked into the mirror. i realised i had almost forgotten to wear the gift He had given me. He had placed His hand on my bare thigh and looked intently into my eyes.

"If you are good for Me I will give you a gift."

i remember thinking, "oh god, here it comes. This is where He tells me He wants to fuck me." But what He did say, shocked and aroused me so much i felt i would do anything to please Him. Anything! He spoke quietly and gently. His voice was deep and strong...

"I want to show you things. To teach you things. To tell you things that will change your life forever." He had turned His palm upwards and touched me under my chin with a fingertip. He was watching my face intently. He continued to speak.

"I want to have you. I want you to be Mine. I want you to please Me. And I want you to find pleasure in pleasing Me. I want you to tell Me your secrets, as I impart Mine to you...

"I want to nurture you and help you to grow into the person you want to be. I must know the truth always. And you must know that displeasing Me will draw My wrath."

i wanted to know what He meant but as i opened my mouth to speak He touched His finger to my lips.

"I want you to WANT to do as I tell you... And finally, I want you to confess to Me."

"Confess to you?" i had asked from behind His finger.

"Yes, and you may not lie, it is not an option."

"What must I confess?" i asked.

i rolled my hips a little and tried to ease the discomfort i was feeling in my belly. And in my pussy. "What is happening to me?" i wondered. i squirmed where i sat and considered what His reaction might be if i kissed His finger. If i kissed it and drew in into my mouth with my tongue. If i sucked on it gently. Goddd i was feeling so horny.

i held the jeweled choker up to my neck and admired it in the mirror. i smoothed over my dress one more time. i wondered what reactions my nipples might get from passers-by. i shuddered as His words rang in my head...

"Is your cunt wet pet?"

i had been taken aback. i couldn't find the words to admonish Him for His language, for His directness. i had blushed so furiously i felt my eyes go down. i had tipped my head forward trying to hide it.

"Well? ...I am waiting, and you shouldn't keep Me waiting..."

i couldn't help it.

"Yes," i said softly...

i pulled my front door closed behind me. i descended my front steps. i started walking the five blocks to my destination. i smiled to myself. i couldn't believe i was going to do this. i felt myself blushing again as i remembered His next words.

"Come with Me."

He had risen to His feet and taken my hand in His. i had to walk briskly to keep up with Him.

"Hop in."

He had opened the door of His car for me. i felt a little afraid and hesitated.

"Always do exactly as I ask dominique. Don't worry, W/we are not going anywhere just yet."

Reassured i had climbed into the passenger side seat. He walked around the front of His car smiling softly at me. i was so nervous and so turned on. He climbed in His side and closed the door behind Him. He turned and looked at me.

"Lift up your skirt." i blushed and did.

"Move your knees apart."

i looked around the car at all the people passing by and did it. It was surreal.

"Don't hesitate."

"Yes, Sir." It just came out. It felt right. I don't know why. I knew His name was Andrew. It would be a long time before i felt confident enough to use His name.

"Turn toward Me." i did.

"Put your finger into your pussy and take it out and show Me." i did.

"Good girl."

He was pleased with how wet my finger was.

"Thankyou Sir," i said breathlessly.

"Again," He said. i did.

"Over and over." i did, and i felt the feelings rush down my spine. It was only going to be moments. my hips rose off the leather seat to meet my probing finger. i pumped it faster and faster. The base of my finger slipped wetly against my clit.

i became oblivious to the people passing and glancing in my direction. i couldnt believe i was doing this in broad daylight on a city street. i could feel myself clamp around my finger as a moan built in my chest.

"Cum."

oh goddd did i ever. i unleashed that moan and felt myself turn inside out. i trembled and began spasming right there in the passenger seat of His car. i could feel His hand on my knee keeping my legs open. His touch was like fire, and i came and came.

He was gently stroking my thigh and telling me how pleased He was as i came around.

"Give Me your email address so I can send you your next instructions," He had said.

Once done, He bundled me out of the car, telling me to check my mail when i got home.

And now here i was, my destination. my date with humiliation. Can i do it? "God i have come this far..." i thought. "...and He said He would keep an eye on me. Goddd i am so wet."

i walked around the last corner.

______________________________

I watched her as she approached her destiny. she was adorable. At that very moment I had a vision of her in My mind, tied up and begging to cum.

"I am going to have a wonderful time with you dominique," I thought to Myself, "if you can do it..."

And then she did. Exactly as she had been instructed. she walked purposefully into the crowded and paved corner of the park. she leaned down and placed the small tin on the ground in front of her. she sat directly on the ground and flipped the hem of her short dress out from under herself. her bare ass sat directly on the cool concrete. she undid three small buttons. she parted her legs exposing herself. Finally she placed the folded sign on the ground in front of her bearing a single word, "SLUT".

As I watched, her presence brought little attention for a minute or two. Then men began to gather around her, tossing coins into her tin cup. I began to get concerned. Perhaps it was too much. Perhaps she would freak out and start screaming. Jesus she might even be raped...

In moments she was obscured by the growing throng and I had decided it was enough. she had proved her desire to please Me. I pushed My way through the tight crowd of males and found Myself staring dumbfounded at dominique. Hot tears streaked her face as she buried her fingers deep in her cunt, moaning and saying aloud, "i'm a slut! i'm a slut!"

Comments flew from the males gawking at her. "Fuck what a whore... look at her tits hanging out mmmm.... can't believe a cute girl like her would be out here fucking her pussy in broad daylight... christ I wanna cum on her..." This last comment convinced Me that enough was enough. Amidst the boo's and hisses of the men watching dominique's show, I strode forward and put My jacket around her. I picked her up under her arms, and began to steer her toward My home.

"i'm sorry i'm so sorry" she sobbed into My chest as W/we walked. "i couldnt help it... i just got so... oh god i'm such a slut..."

"Yes pet... you are... but from now on... you are My slut." she shuddered and stifled her sobs. My words hit a chord. she held onto Me more tightly. I could hear how sticky her thighs were.

"Yes Sir, i am Yours," she whispered.

In a matter of twenty four hours she had changed, and her life would never be the same again. But right then, right at that moment, she just needed to please Me. she wanted to worship My cock and to make Me pleased with her again and again.

As W/we walked up the steps to My front door and I withdrew My key from My pocket, I turned and looked at her.

"dominique, I want you to know that by entering My home you are passing over a threshold from which there is no return. Are you sure this is what you want?" she wiped her eyes and looked adoringly at Me.

"Yes, Sir. It's exactly what i want... it's what i need Sir."

"Good. Then W/we have work to do, and I can't wait to show you My study."

"Yes Sir", she said, just a little confused as I turned her around and clicked a pair of handcuffs onto her wrists...

Chapter 02

Have you ever had a pair of cold steel handcuffs clicked onto your wrists? i trembled with the strangest mix of dread and pure blinding excitement. i actually had to remember to breathe!

my wrists were behind my back and i just had to test them. A surge of pleasure rolled up my thighs, through my groin, and tingled across my stomach when i realised i was not going to be able to free myself. i had never done anything like this before in my life. my parents had never even spanked me. God, i wonder if He is going to spank me? He was looking through His mail right in front of me. Was He ignoring me? And here i was cuffed on His front door step in broad daylight. i felt a bit silly. i tried to suppress a giggle by thinking about being spanked. It worked.

"...Sir?"

"dominique... if you wish to ask a question, please ask if you may do so."

"Yes Sir. May i ask a question Sir?"

"Certainly pet, what would you like to know?"

"Well, i was just wondering, are you going to spank me Sir?" i suddenly felt ditzy and stupid.

"Have you been naughty dominique?"

"Oh no Sir!"

"Well then, I would not spank you , unless of course I simply chose to do it because it pleased Me to do so."

"Oh...yes Sir," gosh.

"And dominique?"

"Yes Sir?"

"In future, and until I say so, you will refer to yourself as 'this girl' or something similar, and not 'i', understood?"

"Yes Sir, this girl u..understands." i was so nervous. i just hoped He didn't notice how wet the insides of my thighs were becoming.

"Good girl."

He took my upper arm in His hand and guided me over the threshold and into His world.

______________________________

dominique looked lovely to Me. Twenty-three years old and in wonderful shape. A slim girl with lovely curves all in the right places. her hair is raven, straight, and falls below her shoulders. Lovely sky blue eyes. While I attended to My mail I wondered how long she could keep from speaking. I didnt have long to wait.

I enjoyed hearing her breathing shorten as she tested the veracity of the handcuffs. I watched her sensuous mouth as she spoke, and was pleased by her willingness to do as I asked, and begin speaking in a way that pleased Me. I opened the front door and led her inside.

she blushed so delightfully. My fingers slipped around her upper arm, and little gasps and oohhhs and ahhhs escaped her lips as I led her deeper into My home. It was apparent she was pleased with My taste in decor. I wondered if she would like My "study" as much.

But first I showed her to her room.

"May this one ask a question Sir?" W/we paused outside her room.

"Certainly."

she was blushing furiously now, and I was looking forward to what she was going to say.

"Well i was kind of hoping to sleep in bed with You Sir. Is um... this girl allowed to say that?"

"Yes you are dominique. you may ask or say anything, if you express the question or statement honestly and with respect. I would have preferred you to say 'This girl was kind of hoping...' But in essence your question was within the bounds of what you may ask."

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers
123456...8