Dominoes

Story Info
An online game of dominoes gets hot.
842 words
3.55
26k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I used to work for a company called Speedfam. They built Capital Equipment, it was one of the best jobs I’ve ever had. Back when the electronics industry slowed down, we ran out of work. The company didn’t want to lay us off because replacing us was tough. You literally learned to be a specialist in this field.

So with no work we literally had a lot of time on our hands. To fill the time we started playing dominoes. Now I’ll admit when we first started we weren’t all that good. But we had lots of time to practice. By the time we’d been playing for a couple of months we’d gotten pretty good.

One morning we’d gone to the Papillion’s Too in Mesa. We drank there a lot of mornings but never really paid attention to what else went on there. A domino game was going on in the back. We kind of laughed about this and when they asked we admitted that we played. There were four of them playing three men and a woman. They finished their game and asked us to play. We said sure they split up. The catch was that we each had to pony up twenty bucks. All four of us agreed and took them two straight games before they quit playing. All in all it was fun.

We had even started playing on line. Yahoo has a dominoes section and 15 of us would spread out over the company and play all night. We had some fairly good competition and it was a great way to get paid.

One night our boss Eddie lets out a screech. We all came running over to find out what was going on. He looks around at all of us and it’s easy to tell he’s just stunned.

“Guy’s I’m having cyber sex.” Eddie exclaimed.

We kind of looked at each other and there was a mad scramble to get behind Eddie so we can read his computer. Sure enough someone named DominoGal was going to town.

‘Oh take me Eddie, I can feel you stroking me, your hands running over my tight body and your mouth at my breasts. Oh big dog just stroke me, stroke me, stroke me.’

Eddie just sat there stupefied; he had no idea what to do.

“Ask her if she’s naked” I supplied.

And Eddie dutifully typed it in.

‘Oh yes big dog I’m sitting here naked imagining your hands caressing my tender body, feeling my tender flesh. Oh you’re such a man.’

“Ok I’m done I’m exiting this game.” Eddie said.

All of us were kind of enjoying this, so Dan grabs the keyboard and the rest of us rolled Eddie and his chair out of the way. Dan sat down and began some serious typing.

‘Hey girl lick your fingers I want you to taste yourself, then play with those beautiful tits.’

Now this really got her going.

‘Oh big dog I knew you could do it I’m licking my fingers and oh I love the taste. Now I’m caressing my tit’s. Oh I can just imagine it’s you feeling me up and squeezing my nipples. Oh I’m so hot.’

‘Just think of me with my fingers deep inside you stroking back and forth my tongue invading your mouth.’

The speed of her typing seemed to slow but she kept going.

‘Oh big dog, I can feel you inside me your fingers twisting me about exciting me. Your tongue in my mouth tasting me and forcing me to silence.’

I looked around and all of us had our eyes glued to the screen. Adrian shoved Dan out of the way and took over the keyboard.

‘Tell me what you look like, I want to know what I’m looking at.’

She was into this. ‘I’m five foot seven inches, I have a 36-24-38 body with C-cup breasts. I’m Latino and I have long dark curly hair and fiery brown eyes.’

‘Play with those nipples girl I want them rock hard I want them to hurt they are so hard I want them to want me.’ Adrian typed.

There was a long pause but then she came back. Okay I’ve twisted my nipples and “m now rubbing them. Oh please I don’t think I can take much more.’

Adam shoved Adrian out of the way and typed in. ‘Oh I’m stroking, stroking, OH YES, cum with me girl.’

‘YES’ she typed in and then gave us a good description. ‘Oh baby I came so hard I was sitting on a towel and now it’s all soaked.’

‘Well it should be, after all you’ve just pleased us all.’ Adam typed.

‘All of you?’ Came the response.

‘All of us babe. Eddie is at work and we tossed him of the computer 10 minutes ago. You’ve been cybering with 15 of us all at once.’

We all read the response and just laughed.

‘You bastards!’

I have to admit I don’t feel guilty at all. After all we were just playing Dominoes.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers