Dommy-Mommy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mommy gets some help breaking her son.
3k words
4.13
195.9k
107

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vleb
vleb
597 Followers

This story is pretty fucked up, so if you're the type of person who thinks that characters in sex-fantasies should be held to the same moral standards as flesh and blood human beings then this story isn't for you.

***

I scrolled through the pictures of my son and smiled. I thought making him take them himself had been a brilliant idea on my part. Anyone would think he was just a super horny, sexually confused young man, who got of on taking pictures of himself doing kinky shit.

I began texting the pictures out to all his contacts. Most of them I just sent by themselves, but if it was a girl I knew he'd dated or a guy he was close friends with I would put in a message. I'd send one of him with a dildo up his ass to one of his teammates and write 'This could be your cock.' Or one of him in his nightie wearing lipstick to one of the girls he liked with the message 'Let's rub our pussies together.'

When I was finished I logged onto his Facebook account and posted a long 'confession' by my son. It said that ever since he was little he'd known he was a girl trapped in a boy's body, and that he always longed to be somebody's wife and stay at home cooking and cleaning and waiting to get fucked. I made it really sappy and dramatic, and I included made up details about homosexual relationships with all his closest friends. I ended the post by saying that 'I' was dropping out of school and moving to California where people were more accepting and open minded.

After I posted it I knew I had my son all to myself. He was so self-conscious and image obsessed that I knew this would destroy him socially. He would just as soon never see any of his old friends again as try to live it down. No, his life was over, all he was now was a warm sex toy for me to use as I saw fit. That was exactly what men like him thought about women, and it was time for at least one man to know what that felt like.

I looked through the peep-hole I'd installed on his door and saw him pacing around the room, still in his pink nightie and still wearing makeup. I unlocked the door and went in. "Sit." I said, pointing at the ground.

"Yes Mommy."

I loved hearing him say 'yes mommy.' I could never get tired of it. "You no longer exist." I told him.

"What do you mean mommy?" He asked. I told him what I'd done with his pictures and then read him what I'd posted on his Facebook. He was sobbing by the end of it. "I hate you!" He shouted. "I hate your guts!"

"That's alright," I told him, "you go ahead and hate me. I created you in my womb and gave birth to you and tried to raise you right, but you came out all wrong. You don't deserve to have a life of your own, and since I made you, you're my responsibility. I don't take that lightly. You don't have an identity outside of this relationship anymore. You belong to mommy now. Say it."

He looked up at me with wet eyes. "I belong to you now mommy."

"That's right." I said. "Now I'm going to allow you to have some sweatpants and a shirt to wear because you have a new job." I threw him the pink sweats that said 'juicy' across the butt and one of his old t-shirts.

"A job?"

"That's right."

"What about shoes?" He asked.

"Don't worry." I said. "You're not leaving the building."

***

I opened the door to the apartment and stuck my head out into the hall. I didn't want anyone to see me in the tight pink sweatpants. There didn't seem to be anyone around so I scampered down the hall and knocked on Cindy's door. She opened it and looked at the sweatpants, grinning. "Your mom said she'd send you over, and here you are, right on time. Nice pants." She opened the door wider and I entered.

"Cindy listen," I said, "I know you were mad when I stopped coming over here, and I'm sorry okay? I am. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but right now I really need your help."

She looked confused. "Your mom told me you'd come over and clean my apartment." She said. "What do you mean you need my help?"

"My mom's gone fucking crazy Cindy, she's lost her mind." I tried to find the right words to continue. "She's forcing me to do stuff I don't want to do."

"That's what mothers are for." She said. "Now I know you don't want to clean my apartment, but your mother thinks it's for the best..."

"No, you don't understand." I said. "She's making me do things that are... Um... Sexual."

"That's a horrible thing to say about your mom." She said, shaking her head. "Why would you say something like that?"

"It's true." I said. "She made me give her oral sex. She made me dress like a girl. She's keeping me locked in my room."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I haven't even told you the worst of it Cindy. I need help."

"Well of course I'll help you." Cindy said. "God, I can't even imagine a mother doing things like that to her own son, it's awful!"

There was something strange about the way she was reacting, but I thought she must just be shocked. "The last two days have been hell." I said. "I don't know what to do."

"You poor thing!" She said. "What a terrible position you're in, you must feel so hopeless. Don't worry now, I know what to do. You probably feel dirty, so why don't you take a shower and I'll do some research. You're legally an adult, so there shouldn't be too much trouble getting you out of that apartment."

"Thank you Cindy, thank you so much." I said. "I could really use a shower." She got me a towel and pretty soon I had the hot water spraying me and I got myself all soapy and I felt better. I realized I could just leave. Cindy would get me some different clothes and maybe give me some money and I'd start over again in a new city.

After I dried myself off, I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into the hall. "Cindy?" I said. "All I really need is some clothes and a bit of money." I walked toward the living room. "Of course I'll pay you back..." I stopped and stared. My mother was sitting on the couch next to Cindy.

"You ungrateful little slut." My mother said. "Did you think you could escape your responsibilities so easily?" Cindy sat there with a self-satisfied little smirk on her face. "Answer me when I ask you a question."

"Yes mommy." I said.

"I sent you over here to clean miss Jenkins apartment, did I not?"

"Yes mommy."

"And have you cleaned anything?"

"No mommy."

"No," she said, "so I see that I'll have to direct you in your duties. When you come here you are the slutty little house maid who does what she is told. That's it, nothing more." Cindy giggled at my mother's words. "Now it's time for you to clean, and I think I'd like you to start by cleaning miss Jenkins' asshole."

Cindy looked amused, like she couldn't believe that she was actually doing this. "Go on." My mom said to her. She stood and took her pants off, draping them over the back of a chair, and then took her panties off too. She had a patch of black curls and her ass was wide and round. She looked at my mom for direction. My mom took her and bent her over the armrest of the couch so her ass was sticking up. "Kneel here." My mother said to me, pointing at the floor right next to Cindy's big ass. I did as I was told.

I was looking right at Cindy's hairy snatch, which had a powerful, musky scent. My mom pulled her ass cheeks apart, opening up her anus. "Get to work bitch." My mother commanded.

I entered Cindy's asshole with my tongue and heard her gasp. I licked upward, flicking the rim before circling around and plunging in again. Cindy's legs were twitching and the smell of her pussy grew stronger. I tongue-fucked her for awhile and then licked the whole crack upwards a bunch of times. I got a little taste of Cindy's pussy juices doing this and she groaned loudly.

I glanced up toward my mother and noticed she had one hand cupping her right tit, and she was pinching her nipple through the thin fabric of her blouse. Her other hand was still on Cindy's ass, but when she saw me looking she moved it to the back of my head where she grabbed a handful of hair and pressed my face into Cindy's asshole. "Keep your eyes on the job!" She said. "Is he doing it right Cindy?"

"Oh, he's a born ass-licker!" She moaned. "You've got to try him."

My mother yanked my face out of Cindy's ass and Cindy stood up. She pulled her pants and underwear off and took Cindy's spot over the arm of the couch. She reached around and opened herself up to me, flooding the room with her familiar scent. Her asshole had a few curly hairs around it and I could see the inner pink at the center. "Get to work." She said.

I turned my head and plunged my tongue deep into my mommy's asshole. I wiggled my tongue around and licked at it, lost in the moment. I thought of all my friends getting those pictures and laughing at me, I thought of everyone reading the 'confession' on my Facebook page, and I licked with passion and intensity. I was French-kissing my mother's dilating anus, almost romantically, when I heard a voice in my head saying 'This is all your good for now, so you'd better be good, and you might as well enjoy it.' My towel had slipped off and my hand found my rock-hard cock and began jacking it as I continued to lick.

"Eww, he's jacking off!" Cindy yelled. She was sitting on the edge of the coffee table playing with her clit. "Someone likes his mommy's butthole! She laughed.

My mom stood, turned around, and slapped me across the face. "No!" She said, as if she were speaking to a dog. "You get pleasure when mommy says you can."

"Yes mommy." I said. I could feel my face turning red.

"Let's teach this little bitch a lesson," my mom said to Cindy, "let's piss on the little ass-licker."

"Okay," Cindy said, "but we'd better do it in the kitchen so we don't stain the carpet."

"You heard her." My mom said to me. "Get in the kitchen." I got up and went to the kitchen with the two bare-assed, wide-hipped, middle-aged women following close behind. "On your knees." My mom commanded. I got on my knees, eye level with their swollen pussy lips. "Do you want to go first?" She asked Cindy.

"Sure." Cindy said. She got in front of me and took a wide stance. She opened up her pussy with one hand and tilted her hips in my direction. I looked up at her and saw that she was grinning, and had a strange look in her eyes. The piss hit the linoleum floor first and then sprayed up my legs to my chest. The smell was strong.

"Open your mouth." My mom told me as I felt a rivulet of piss run over my shoulder and down my back. I obeyed my mother and Cindy sprayed a stream of warm piss into my mouth, and laughed. I swallowed some down and almost gagged, but managed not to. I stared into her glistening pussy as it sprayed my face and chest, and I was soon hard again, against my efforts. "The little pig likes it." My mom said with disgust as Cindy let out her last few squirts.

"Your turn." Cindy said to my mom.

"I don't know." My mom said. "If he likes it that takes all the fun out of it. I guess I'll still do it, but only if he asks."

"You heard your mommy!" Cindy barked at me. "Ask her."

"Mommy," I said, "will you please piss on me?"

"Hmm," She said, pretending to think about it, "where do you want the piss to go?"

"In my mouth mommy." I said, realizing with a sudden burst of shame that I did want my mommy to piss in my mouth. What was wrong with me?

"Then lay on your back piggy!" She said, pushing me down. "That's it, lay in Cindy's piss like the filthy little slut that you are." I lay back and opened my mouth as my mommy squatted over me, pressing her warm pussy lips right up against my mouth.

Cindy pulled a kitchen chair over and sat with her legs open and three fingers jammed up inside her. "Yeah, drink up your mommy's piss." She said, barely audibly. I felt my mom's pussy lips move, and then my throat was flooded with hot urine. I began swallowing as fast as I could, but I couldn't keep up and some spilled out the side of my mouth. I opened my throat and began guzzling. I wanted to be a good toilet for my mommy.

When she finished she stood partway up. "Stick your tongue out." She said. "If I piss down your throat I shouldn't have to use toilet paper, understand? You have to clean me up." I stuck my tongue out and my mommy dragged her hot, wet, hairy snatch over it four times. "Now clean up Cindy too." My mom said.

I was rock-hard and close to orgasm as Cindy stepped over my head and brought her ample ass down to my face. As I licked her sticky cunt and asshole I erupted into a quaking orgasm, without even touching myself.

"You're the most disgusting little pervert I have ever seen." My mommy scolded. "I can't even look at you." Cindy laughed and sat her full weight on my face for a long time.

By the time Cindy was finished with me, my mom had put her pants back on and brought in two rolls of paper towels and some cleaning solution. "Alright little piggy, you've had your fun, now you're going to clean this place up. Not just the piss, the whole apartment. You're going to do everything that Cindy tells you to. She's in charge now, got it?"

"Yes mommy." I said.

"Good."

Cindy laughed as my mom left the room. "You heard her you little slut! Clean this mess up!"

***

My son was starting to learn the unexpected pleasures of submitting. His old identity was gone now and his self worth was tied up in pleasing me. It's like he's my property, I thought, or my wife. I was enjoying being completely in command of him. The afternoon at Cindy's had shown him that there would be no escape, and I knew that soon enough he wouldn't want to.

It was almost one o'clock in the morning when I heard his phone buzz in the drawer of my night stand. It was a text from his basketball coach. The last text I'd sent him was a picture of Jason, naked on his back, spreading open his little anus, with the message: Interested?

The response from his coach said: Are you up?

I texted back: Up and ready.

The basketball coach was a middle aged, married man. The male species never misses an opportunity to fuck something, I thought. He texted my son back: Want me to pick you up?

I responded: My mom's not home, cum over. I'll leave the door open for you.

Address? He texted back. I sent him our address and apartment number and went to my son's room. He was curled up on the floor in his cute little nightie. I nudged him and told him to wake up. "Yes mommy?" He said, looking at me with his big brown doe-eyes.

I took a tube of bright red lipstick and began applying it to his lips. "Tonight is a very special night for you." I said. "You're going to find out what it really means to be used. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes mommy."

"Good." I said. "You're going to do everything he says and not say a word about it aren't you?"

"Who mommy?"

"You'll see." I said. I looked at his face, with his cherry-red lips, and saw that he really was ready. I left his door open and went and opened the front door, and then went back into my son's room and into the closet. I shut the door but kept the slats open so I could enjoy the show. There was only one light on in the hall and it spilled into my son's room onto his nervous, made-up face. We didn't have to wait long.

"Hello?" A man's voice called out. I heard the front door shut and saw the shadow of a man in the hall. "Hello?" He said again.

"I'm in here." Jason said, his voice half-choked with anticipation. The man entered the room and I saw the delicious moment when my son recognized him. "Coach?" He said.

"Well what do we have here?" The man entered the room, holding his crotch through his khakis. "looks like you turned yourself into a nice little fuck-slut for me didn't you?"

I couldn't help but smile as the man approached my son.

vleb
vleb
597 Followers