Don’t Forget

Story Info
Kelly gets taught about who she really is.
3.3k words
4.15
48.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly worked in retail for the last five years. She'd gotten the part time job at the electronics store when she was a sophomore in high school. It wasn't her dream job, but at 20 she wasn't really sure what was. So she stayed there full time after graduation, hawking useless items that for one reason or another people were just absolutely certain they had to have. The commission she made more than paid for her lifestyle.

If there was one thing she'd learned over those years it was that the age-old adage "sex sells" was completely true. When she'd first started there she'd had the gawky awkwardness of adolescence, but she had come into her own now. Not exotically beautiful by any means, standing at barely over five feet two inches, she found ways to make her look her own. She wore the white button up top of her uniform buttoned just one more open than would have been considered "acceptable", offering any person taller than her the opportunity to sneak glimpses at her perfect 36-C breasts. Her black slacks clung in just the right places to accentuate her tight, well rounded ass. She liked when people looked, and she oozed sexuality.

No matter what the customer came in for, she made sure they left with a little something extra...mostly under the influence of her body language that told them, were the situation different she'd be having sex with them. The teenage kid looking for a new clock radio left with a full stereo system, and the middle aged man looking for a cell phone got that and a new 36 TV for his bedroom.

"Perfect size for watching movies late at night while curled up on the bed," Kelly had giggled and forced a blush that came easily, "It's the exact same size as mine."

It was easy for her, most of the men that came in to the store were geeky or shy. They weren't the kind that usually got flirted with. So when James walked in just before closing she was a little surprised. He was handsome and tall, she glimpsed at the measuring sticker by the door as he walked past...about 6'3 . His dark hair was just long enough that she could picture running her hands through it. With a slight shiver up her spine, she walked over to him by the battery display and put on her sales-winning smile.

"Do you sell AA in anything more than an eight pack?" He asked without even turning around.

His baritone voice was purposeful and demanding with a no-nonsense air. Trying not to be distracted by the way his cologne made her pulse race, she kneeled down (as she always did with this question) so she could easily reach the 48-pack bricks and made the same comment as usual, using her most suggestive voice.

"This is the size pack I purchase, I find I wear these out so quickly..."

She stayed kneeling down, her face mere inches from the front of his pants, and handed the batteries back up to him. Her heart skipped as she watched him stare directly down the front of her shirt and lick his lips thoughtfully, offering a hand to assist her up. She placed her own small hand on his muscled arm and squeezed, wondering if she could have him leaving with a high dollar item before the store closed in twenty minutes. She turned up her flirtations just a bit stronger than usual, pouring on the innuendoes and "accidental" grazes as they walked toward the counter...all while mentioning this item or that in hopes of piquing some interest. So she was sorely disappointed when he left with only the batteries he came in for and a bag of large zip ties and a roll of duct tape he'd grabbed from the impulse bins by the register. She went about with her closing duties, counting out the till and tidying the shelves, and by the 8:00 closing time she was ready to rush out the door.

Kelly was humming to herself quietly as she walked across the empty parking lot to her car, completely consumed in thoughts of her night ahead. She unlocked the little red convertible and without a second glance around sped out toward her apartment a few blocks away. Not caring much for driver's safety, she began dialing her friends hoping someone would come out clubbing with her...and by the time she got home she'd completely forgotten the encounter with the man at the store. She had left many message, and no one had called her back, but she figured it didn't hurt to run upstairs and start getting ready. She didn't even think to glance around her until her key was in the door.

James had been following her since the parking lot, hanging back waiting for the right moment. Kelly had made herself easy prey...talking loudly on her phone to her friend's voice mail as she walked from her car to her apartment about not wanting to be alone that night. He loved the way she walked, and he stayed quietly behind her watching those hips sway back and forth. When she finally turned at her door and saw him it was too late for her to put up a fight, and he quickly grabbed her and shoved her inside face down on to the floor, landing on top of her back and kicking the door closed with his foot.

Kelly started to scream, so he reached around her head and placed an already cut slice of duct tape over her mouth...then he worked on pinning down her body. She was tiny compared to him, but the adrenaline pumping through her veins gave her fight...and it took him a few minutes to subdue her fully. Once she'd stopped struggling, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out the package of zip ties he purchased from her earlier. Sitting on her ass, and holding her hands together behind her back, he tore the package open with his teeth. James pulled out a tie and fastened it quickly around her wrists. When she felt the plastic bite into her flesh, Kelly screamed through the tape and started to struggle again...but not having any hands made her effort seem like not much more than a wiggle.

James zipped two ties together and used those to bind her feet, then picked her up like a sack of potatoes and carried her through her living room to the bedroom in the back. He tossed her almost thoughtlessly on the bed and left the room again. As she lay there crying, she could hear him going through things in the other room and she prayed that he was only going to rob her. He came back into her room with a knife from her kitchen drawer and a roll of twine she'd bought for a camping trip but never used.

"I hadn't been planning this," He finally said, while cutting lengths of the twine "but you were being such a little slut back at the store, I couldn't resist."

Kelly started sobbing again, and tried telling him no...but it just came out as muffled grunts through the tape. James made small rounds out of four new zip ties and securely fashioned one to each limb. He then very quietly and methodically looped another zip tie through each of those, and fastened that to a piece of the rope. "I'm going to cut your legs free now, whore. But if you try to kick me or hurt me in any way you will be punished. Do you understand?"

Kelly simply nodded and he straddled her and cut the first binds from around her ankles. She couldn't help but fight back...and she kicked with the first leg free, nearly hitting home just slightly...but giving a firm blow to his inner thigh. James turned angrily and backhanded her across the face. She felt her world spin as stars shot across her eyes. He was much stronger than her, and he hit hard. James pulled her legs apart, and with the rope of the new bindings, he tied her splayed to the frame of the bed. While her head was still spinning her cut the first bindings on her wrists and tied them both to the top frame. Kelly was now laying spread eagle on her bed.

"I told you not to fight, it will do you well not to challenge me again." James spat as he got off her bed and began going through her drawers.

She watched him quickly move from drawer to drawer, finding little that seemed to interest him...until he found the false bottom of her panty drawer. He smiled as he lifted it, finding a treasure trove of sexual delights. He pulled them out one at a time to study them...a rabbit vibrator, a butt plug, condoms, lube, and five other various sized dildos. He brought it all over laying it out on the nightstand.

"My my, you are a little cum slut aren't you." James smirked, "Now...let's see more of what you were showing me at the store."

With that he ripped open her shirt, exposing the lacy cream bra underneath. He picked up the knife he'd brought from the kitchen and used it to slice the small bit of fabric between the cups, spilling out her beautiful creamy breasts. With a slight groan of approval, he reached out to pinch and twist her large nipples until they stood firmly erect. He leaned down and flicked his tongue lightly over one, then the other, just enough to cause goose bumps to appear on her body. He sat back up, sliding the knife slowly down her torso until he reached the top of her pants. Making sure to stare her directly in the eyes he cut first down one leg, and then the other. Kelly lay there helplessly as he pulled the fabric that was once her pants away, cursing herself for not wearing panties that day.

"Well little whore, it seems almost as if you were ready for me." James said, sliding one finger roughly between her slit, "you're damned sure wet enough. You're such a slut, by the end of the night, I'm going to have you begging me to fuck you." He laughed, reached over to her night stand, grabbed her rabbit vibrator, turned it on high, and shoved it roughly into her pussy. "I'll let you fuck that for a while" He laughed again.

James left the room, closing the door behind him. Kelly lay there helpless, trying desperately to ignore the vibrations in her pussy and on her clit. She'd only just bought the toy, and she knew that she couldn't hold out long. She tried thinking about anything else, especially listening for him out in her apartment. She wondered what he was doing out there, and what he was planning to do to her. She almost didn't realize when the first orgasm started. She'd never left the toy inside her after cumming before, and she writhed to try and get the vibrations off her sensitive clit. For what seemed like nearly an hour she lay there cumming and cumming...the vibrator constantly stimulating both her clit and her g-spot.

When James came back in, she barely noticed though the euphoria. She heard him doing something at the foot of the bed, and tried to clear her head enough to figure out what it was.

"Is the little slut still with me?" James asked, "I went home and got my camera, I'm going to film every moment of you being exactly what you are. A little cum slut."

Kelly saw the small red light flick on and started crying again. The tape on her mouth had become loose with her sweat and when she realized she was able to talk she started begging him not to...to just let her go. In response, James walked over to her night stand and grabbed the lube and her butt plug. Ignoring her pleas for mercy he lubed up first the plug, then her tight brown bud, and slowly started working the plug into her ass. The plug filling her ass and the vibrator still working her pussy made her cum again. She moaned loudly, writhing in sexual ecstasy while still begging to be left alone.

James laughed quietly to himself as he moved off the bed. He hadn't planned for such an eventful evening. He thought he'd be trolling a bar to find some easy lay. But this was much more fun. Besides...the little slut deserved it, thinking she could flash her tits and he'd buy a TV. What a stupid little bitch she must be. He unfastened his jeans and pulled off his shirt. He had every intention of fucking the tease right out of her...call it poetic justice for all the guys she'd send home to jack off with their new electronic junk.

Moving to where she could see him, but the camera couldn't, James pulled out his rock hard cock. Kelly's eyes grew wide as she saw him stroke the thick, eight inch shaft. She'd never slept with a guy that big before...and she'd slept with quite a few guys, especially for someone her age. The size of his cock scared her and excited her at the same time, and she felt another wave of orgasm wash over her body. James took the opportunity of her crying out to shove his cock as deep as he could into her tiny mouth.

"God, your mouth is warm," he grunted, "I'm going to fuck that tight little throat, and you're going to take everything I have to give you, you understand?"

Kelly gurgled something that might have been a "please no" but James didn't care. He held the back of her head with both hands and started pumping in and out of her mouth. Kelly's eyes watered as she tried to open her mouth wide enough to take all of the invasion, but he was just so big. She stuck her tongue out to try to make more room, and soon her own saliva was running down her cheek, pooling on her pillow with her tears. After what seemed to her like years, his butt cheeks clenched tightly, and James shoved his cock all the way in, so the tip was down her throat cutting off her air supply. She felt his hot jizz splash against the back of her throat in four strong spurts before he pulled out of her, allowing her to breathe.

"You better swallow all of that you little whore" James said, slapping her in the face with his softening member.

She closed her eyes and swallowed, something she'd never done before, and he laughed at her again as she suppressed the urge to vomit.

"Keep it all down, you'll get used to it...it's what you were meant to do. Now, suck it until it's hard again bitch."

Crying, Kelly took his cock into her mouth again, flicking the head and sucking the length...doing the best she could without her hands. Soon enough he was hard again and beginning to grind back into her.

James reached down and swiftly pulled the vibe out of her now aching pussy. It was drenched in her cum, and he sniffed it disgustedly. Pulling his cock out of her mouth he jammed it under her nose.

"This is what a whore smells like, smell yourself."

She let out a sob and sniffed the toy in her face. It was dripping her own juiced onto her lips and she absent mindedly licked it off. This small motion did not escape James' notice.

"So you like the way whore tastes? Well here then...suck it" he said, jamming the vibrator into her mouth.

Kelly moaned...her pussy empty for the first time in a couple hours, it felt weird. She sucked the vibrator...HER vibrator...and all she could think about was how much she wanted it back inside her. The smell and taste of herself wasn't disgusting, it was a turn on. And she loved how much like a slut he was treating her. As much as she hated to admit it, sex had never been this hot before. She began begging him around the shaft of the vibrator to fuck her. Grinning he pulled the toy from her mouth.

"What was that again slut?" James asked.

"Please," Kelly begged, "Please fuck me. I am a slut, and I want to feel our cock in my pussy. Please "

She was squirming and writing on the bed, all she could think about was him filling her pussy again. By now, James was more than happy to oblige, but he wasn't going to do it her way. He took the toy again, and shoved it unceremoniously back into her gaping hole. She cried out in both relief and frustration. But he wasn't done yet. He used the knife to slash at the ropes holding her to the bed, and flipped her over like a rag doll. Pulling her up on to her knees, he leaned over to her ear,

"You're a slut, you'll always be a slut, and I'm going to treat you like a slut deserves. This is not for your pleasure, your holes are for mine. I fucking own you. You're just here to hold my cum."

With that, he shoved his hard, wet cock straight into her ass as if to drive the point home. Kelly screamed in pain and pleasure. She'd never been filled like this, and she came almost immediately. James didn't wait for her orgasm to stop, but simply started pounding into her tight brown hole. When she came down from her latest orgasm she started pushing back into him, fucking him just as much as he was fucking her ass. It felt like he would split her in two, and she loved every minute of it. He slapped her left cheek hard and it just made her fuck him back harder. He'd nearly broken her, he knew it...but he had to hear her say it. James told her to tell him exactly what she was.

"I'm a slut, and a cum whore. I'm just here for you to use. Please use me, fuck me...treat me like the fucking whore I am " Kelly screamed into another orgasm.

James grunted and thrust one last time into her ass, spilling the first spurt of his seed all over the walls of her anus. He pulled out, spraying her back with his cum, then rubbing his shaft, he pushed her over and shot one last shot on her face before getting off the bed. Kelly lay there panting, the vibrator's batteries in her pussy slowing dying from the over use. James pulled on his clothes, then went and zoomed in with the camera to get a good shot of his semen all over her face, before he turned it off and left without a word.

The next week, Kelly came home from work. She walked up to her front door and saw a small manila package leaning against it. There was nothing written on it, and she looked around curiously before walking into her apartment. She made sure the door was locked, and then opened the mysterious package. Inside was the biggest vibrator she'd ever seen...easily nine inches, a DVD, and a white slip of paper. She grinned eagerly and went to her bedroom, setting the DVD into the player she stripped and laid down on the bed with her new toy. She watched her face appear on the screen, crying and begging, and cumming. Sliding the new toy slowing into her pussy, she grinned at the note again...and the two words it said. Don't Forget.

"I'm such a fucking cock slut" she moaned.