Donald and Mallory

Story Info
Cheating and quickies mixed together.
1.8k words
3.36
42.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Two different tales of the same couple, the first one from her viewpoint, the second from his.]

Always Eager

I almost slipped out of my apartment without my husband even noticing.

"Where are you going?", he asked me, not quite looking away from the TV. Trying to keep my voice level, I told him I was just on my way for a few last-minute things for dinner, and that I wouldn't be gone long. Then I made my getaway.

Downstairs on the porch, I watched the cars go by. My heart was racing. I looked up at the window to see if my husband was looking out. Please get here before the next commercial, I thought. Then the car that I was waiting for pulled up in front, and I got in.

Donald looked so delicious, I could have eaten him up. Reaching under the steering wheel and into his lap, I felt his cock. It was hard and ready. I rubbed it just a little as he turned the corner and drove the car into a dark alleyway. Then I took him out of his pants, and when he put the car in park, I put his cock in my mouth.

"Kind of eager, aren't you?"

"Always," I mumbled around him. I bobbed up and down, my lips stretching to contain his thick erection, until I felt his hips began to heave beneath me, fucking my face. Then I pulled back with no warning, opened the passenger door and got out fast. He took the keys out of the ignition and left the car too, walking to where I leaned against the rear bumper. I put my hand up my house dress and yanked my panties down to my ankles. Then I reached for his cock, thrilling at its steel rigidity and the slipperiness that came from the mixture of his pre-come and my spit.

He laughed. "What a slut you are!"

"Shut up and kiss me."

He did kiss me, his tongue in my mouth, the heel of his hand massaging my pussy through the dress. I jerked him off until he broke free from both the kiss and my hand.

"What did you tell your husband."

"Running errands. Your wife?"

"That I wanted to have something checked out with the car."

It was something else that was due to be checked out, I thought. Holding me by the ass, Donald drew me to him and placed his prick between my thighs. I wiped my dripping slit up and down the length of his shaft. He pinched my nipples and licked my face and neck. I shuddered against him and told him to hurry up.

There was no one else in the alley, but anyone could have come along at any moment. If someone did, I hoped it would be someone who wouldn't recognize me. It would be hot to be caught like this by a stranger, but it would be a nasty divorce if my husband ever found out.

"You have the hottest fucking pussy," he murmured.

I laughed this time. "I'll bet you say that to all the girls."

He shook his head. "Don't you want to say something nice about my dick?"

"Yeah, when it's inside me and fucking me, maybe."

He put it inside me. Standing up, leaning me up against the side of his car, Donald fucked the shit out of me. I closed my eyes and held on to his shoulders as he thrust and thrust his exciting prick into my pussy. He had to hunch down a bit to get the proper angle to go deep, and he guided my ass as he screwed me unstoppably. I felt eighteen again, but that was the point, wasn't it? Cheap thrills -- the best kind.

Someone above opened a window. I opened my eyes and looked up but didn't see anyone. Then I heard a meow and saw a cat on the fire escape. The rush of fear I had felt now only added to my lust as I felt Donald's cock swelling up for the final part of its journey up my cunt.

"Don't come in me," I breathed.

"Try not." We could hardly speak.

Burying my head on Donald's chest, I put everything out of my mind except the wonderful feeling of the slide of his hot prick against my slick pussy lips, in-out, in-out. The wide tip burrowed way up in me, and I knew it was oozing pre-come and pulsating wildly. I bore down on it, giving as good a ride as I was getting.

"Now!"

My eyes opened wide, but I was still seeing nothing as the exquisite experience of orgasm overwhelmed me. Donald was nailing me to the car with his prick. Then I could feel him coming too, his shaft throbbing as his cream exploded from his body and disappeared far up inside me. My pussy tightened on him over and over again, milking every drop from him. I couldn't help myself. I squealed loudly with delight.

"What's going on down there?" came a loud female voice from the same window. The jig was up.

"Let's get out of here," I said urgently.

Back home, my husband was still watching TV. I made a pot of spaghetti and a salad and we had dinner in the living room in front of the tube. As we ate, another man's jism was cooling and congealing in my panties.

##### ##### #####

The Roller-Coaster

I have a thing going with the hot little number who lives next door. My wife (who's all right but no sex goddess) and her slob of a husband don't have a clue. Sometimes we take crazy chances, but that only adds more spice to the dish.

One time we were in her kitchen alone. "Look, no panties," she whispered, flashing me her pussy. I had just come in for a drink of water and nearly choked, spilling the water all over me. She just laughed. "Got you hot, huh?"

I couldn't wipe the vision of Mallory's cunt from my mind. There was a little get-together going on, and several other neighbors were present in the house, including of course both our spouses.

She had been teasing me every chance she could get, her tongue circling her mouth sexily when no one else was looking, her finger tickling my palm as she handed me a drink, sly hints I prayed no one else could figure out. It was really working on me. The snake in my pants had become insistent.

"Out the back door in five minutes", she whispered again, and disappeared. Oh no, I thought, what now? I watched the minutes tick off on the wall clock and then went to find out.

"Psssst!" Mallory was behind some bushes in the back yard. "Hurry up." She was on her hands and knees on the grass. She had flipped her skirt up over her magnificent ass, and her cheeks shone pale white in the full moonlight. Wagging it at me, she again prompted me to hurry, and I didn't waste a moment getting my cock out of my pants and straight up her cunt from behind.

"This is crazy," I said, thrusting smoothly into her dripping wet hole. "God, you've got a hot cunt."

We fucked in the bushes, rattling the leaves. The darkness, the summer night air, the sounds of nature all around us, and the sheer outrageousness of the act all fueled the flames of lust. I humped her like a dog, and she fucked back like a bitch in heat. I was grunting and she was whimpering as we coupled mindlessly, thinking of nothing but the friction between our engorged flesh.

When Mallory came, it triggered me to come too. I shot my whole wad into her pussy, and when I hastily pulled out, it trickled out after me. She caught as much as she could on her fingers and stuffed them in her mouth, making the evidence disappear. That made me hot again, but she shook her head and got up. "I'll go in first. Wait a few minutes." I helped her pick the grass off her knees.

It was only a few minutes before we were both safely back in the house. I can't say I don't like long, leisurely sex, and I'm certainly not a man who forgets about foreplay, but there's something especially exciting about just a few stolen moments with a forbidden partner. The groping, the hot breath, the hurry-up rush to orgasm, the quick check for mussed clothes or visible jism -- it's all like riding a roller-coaster with the wind in your face as you're rushing down the biggest and steepest slope in the world.

In fact, I have yet to fuck Mallory in a bed. Sex with us is always catch as catch can. I'll stop by on my way home from work and I'll fuck her in her kitchen while she's cooking dinner -- her husband usually gets home about a half an hour after I do.

One evening when I stopped by, Mallory was peeling vegetables for one of her salads.

"Hmmm," she said. "This cuke is as fat as your dick. I wonder how it would feel in my pussy." She stuck it in her mouth, sucked on it like a cock, and stuffed it right up herself, then took it out slowly.

"Not bad, but I prefer the real thing." She sliced up the cucumber and put it in the salad unwashed. Then she put down the knife and I was fucking her over the sink, going where the cuke had gone before.

As I grunted and sweated behind her, she looked out the window. "Oh, there's your wife," she said. "Shall I wave?"

"Don't you dare!"

She waved anyhow, and I ducked down fast until I was slumped behind her, my cock still up her. My pants were down around my ankles as I fucked her with the short firm strokes that were all we could manage in this cramped position. Bang, bang, bang, no finesse, no technique. Just doing what a cock and a cunt do naturally.

"That's it, that's it," she said frantically, forgetting all about my wife and her salad. "Scratch my itch."

I took the risk of standing up straight again. Fortunately, my wife was no longer in sight. I grabbed her nipples through her dress and rolled them around between my fingers, pinching them till they stood up as straight as my cock. She groaned, and that did it for me. "Here's -- cream -- to soothe it", I gasped out as I shot a load right up her snapping pussy. Then I pulled out and we fixed our clothes. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and was out the door, leaving her to her wifely duties.

That's the way it is with Mallory and me.