Donna & Harry's Massage

Story Info
Couple finds fun in Northern California.
2.8k words
4.3
80.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott and I attended a family reunion this summer in Northern California. We stayed at my brother's house the first night and slept on a hide-a-bed. Joe and Emily live on a six-acre ranch in the hills on two-acres. Emily's parents have a house on another two-acres, and Em's sister, Beverly, and her husband, Harry, live on the remaining two-acres. It was about an eighteen hour drive from home, so we split it up into two days. The reunion was being held in the recreation center of the local town, population 30, 000. We had a large dinner, then dancing, a live Dee-jay, and lots of fun.

Harry assisted in barbecuing at the front of the Rec-hall, and he stared at my breasts all day and night. It was warm, so I was wearing a haltered sundress with a built-in wire bra, so I was not wearing any underwear, including thongs. I had smooth tanned legs and four inch heels, and all the men took dancing with me, including Harry. He liked to grab me for the fast dances, so he could watch my breasts bounce! The reunion lasted until 11:30 p.m., then we had until midnight to clean-up and close the building.

Around 11:00 p.m., Harry was really drunk, and he approached me and said he would like to sleep with me. I told him that this could be possible, but he didn't believe me. So, I went and found Scott and pulled him to where I had left Harry standing.

I said, "Honey, Harry wants to sleep with me and said it would be alright!"

Scott replied, "If that's what you want babe!"

Harry then said we were both fucking with him. I persisted and said, "It's okay with you if I fuck Harry, isn't it Scott?"

This time, Scott looked directly at Harry and said, "If that's what Donna wants, it's okay with me!"

Harry still didn't believe us, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him out through the hallway past the restrooms and exited a side door to a small recessed area on the side of the Rec-center. Scott followed, and I told him to stand watch at the top of the small stairwell. I pushed Harry up against the outside door, in order to keep anyone from exiting through it. I untied the bow behind my neck and my halter top dropped below my breasts, exposing my 34D's to a gasping Harry. I told him to go ahead and touch them, since he had been drooling over them all day. Harry then fondled and squeezed my breasts, rolling my nipples and then sucking on each one.

I found Harry's fly and unzipped his trousers, carefully removing his penis and testicles from his briefs. I squatted down and took his cock head into my mouth and gave him the blow-job of his life. It took Harry about twenty minutes to ejaculate, probably due to the alcohol, but he exploded down my throat and then I licked his cock and balls clean. I stood up and tied my halter back up, leaving Harry with his genitals sticking out of his pants. I rejoined Scott and we walked arm in arm around the building and I had a cigarette on the front steps to the Rec-center.

At 11:30 p.m., we joined the family and helped clean up the hall and then caravanned back home for the night. After everyone went to bed, Scott and I started fondling under the sheet of the hide-a-bed. About one-half hour into our love making, someone opened the front door. The three families rarely lock their doors except when their gone all day. The clear distinct sound of a zipper and rustling of clothes and I whispered, "Harry, is that you?"

Harry whispered back, "Yea Donna, it's me! I'm here for my request!"

Scott then whispered in my ear, "Honey, you did say he could sleep with you!"

Before I could say anything, I felt the presence of a naked body next to my backside. Scott and I continued kissing and petting, facing each other as I stroked his cock. I was already wet between my legs and Harry reached behind and between my thighs and fingered my wet vulva. The next thing I knew, I felt the familiar rubbing of a cock head sliding between my butt cheeks, over my anus, and lodge against my clit and pubic area. Instinctively, I pushed it back and "plop", Harry's cock penetrated my pussy and I gasped.

Scott pulled away and whispered in my ear, "He's inside you, isn't he?"

All I could do was nod my head and moan as Harry slid his entire shaft into me. He slow fucked me for almost an hour, and I was beginning to think he would never cum, because he was drunk. I just wanted it to be finished, so I reached between his legs and began massaging his scrotum. After another five minutes, Harry's cock finally went rigid and then jerked inside me, spewing his semen up into my cervix. He was gentle and just laid there, cuddling my nude backside with his deflating erection slowly slipping out of my pussy.

After a few minutes more, I tapped his thigh and said, "Okay Harry, it's time to say goodnight!" He slipped out of the bed, dressed, and thanked Scott and I for a wonderful night and left.

The following morning, I grabbed a cup of coffee and a cigarette and sat out on Joe and Emily's front porch. I noticed Harry sitting out on his porch and he waved at me. He then walked across the common lawn and sat down on the porch with me. He said he had gotten quite drunk last night, but he kind of recalled sleeping with me or getting a blow-job. I looked him in the eyes and told him to never doubt my words again. He agreed he wouldn't, and then advised me that Bev's folks were returning home today and that the spare bedroom was available, if we wanted a real bed to sleep on tonight.

He added, "You'll get a lot more privacy!"

I thought to myself, for who Harry, us or you? I accepted the offer and said goodbye, returning inside the house. I then ran to find Scott and advise him of the offer. Later that morning, we moved our luggage and belongings into Harry and Bev's spare bedroom. That afternoon, Scott and I were sitting at the kitchen table with Bev, who was preparing some food for that night's dinner. Bev asked us how the hide-a-bed was the night before. Scott said he slept fairly well, but I complained that I had a kink or ache in my lower back.

Bev then replied, "Donna, you know Harry works as a physical therapist? He could probably work those aches out of your back!"

Before I could say anything, Bev ran off to locate Harry. She returned with Harry a few minutes later saying, "Harry, Donna has some pains in her lower back and hip. Maybe you could help her!" Harry smiled all too easily, like a child in a candy store. He grabbed my hand and told Bev and Scott that we would be back in about an hour or so. He was going to give me a full body massage.

Harry led me upstairs past our room to a third bedroom which had been converted into an office massage room. It was equipped with a large padded massage table, dresser, a table, and a small stool on casters. There were towels and sheets, massage creams and oils, and a small stereo. Harry turned on some light music, draped a sheet over both sides of the table, and told me to undress to my panties and lie face down on the table under the sheet. He then left momentarily to allow me to undress. So far, it appeared very professional; however, the surprise would be on Harry, because I wasn't wearing any panties.

So when I removed my shorts, t-shirt and bra, I was standing in the room nude. I crawled under the sheet face down and turned my head towards the door. Harry returned a few minutes later carry a tub of hot water, with bottles of oils and creams floating inside. He tested one of the lotions and rubbed some in his hands, saying this would take the chill out of his skin before he touched my body.

He then walked around to my left side, out of my sight, and he folded the left half of the sheet down the middle of my backside. The crease went from my right shoulder across the middle of my back, between my butt cheeks, and he tucked the sheet in my crotch under my right thigh, knee, calf and foot. I was now nude on my left side, my left breast exposed, and I could feel the air on the exposed part of my vulva.

I could hear Harry sigh, as he took in my naked backside. He retrieved a bottle of massage cream and rubbed it into my neck and left shoulder. Harry began a slow deep tissue massage of my left side, including my arms and wrists, cracking my fingers, and taking special attention to my exposed left breast. He then continued down my lower back, thighs, butt cheeks, back of my knee, calf, and ankle. Harry gave me a foot massage with a peppermint scented oil, and cracked my toes. He then proceeded to massage back up the inside of my legs and stopped at my vulva.

Harry's index finger scraped over my slit and he murmured, "Nice!"

Harry took a wet washcloth and wiped the excess cream off my body and then dry toweled my skin. Now I have experienced full body massages in the past, and the masseuse/masseur recovers the left side of the body with the draped sheet and then repeats the entire massage on the right side. However, Harry just pulled away the sheet and rolled it up, stuffing it into a laundry bag. He now repeated the massage on the right side of my body, again paying special attention to my exposed right breast and inner thighs.

Again he ended with swiping his fingers across my dripping vulva and commenting, "very nice Donna!" Harry toweled and wiped away the excess creams and I waited for his command to roll over.

Instead, he again walked to the other side of the table out of sight and pulled the massage tray with him. His hands grabbed my ankles and bent my legs at the knees towards my head, one at a time. I then felt his hands on my inner thighs, and he pulled my body to the foot of the massage table. Harry spread my thighs apart wide, revealing my totally exposed vulva to him. Suddenly, I felt drops of warm oil on the small of my back, down the crack of my butt, across my anus, and around my vagina.

Holding his left hand in the small of my back, Harry used his right hand to massage my tailbone, my anus, and the skin area between the anus and the vagina.He then teased this area for several minutes until I felt tingling sensations, like a small climax about to erupt. Harry changed hands and resumed this massage with his left hands, and then more oil drops around my vagina. He began rubbing my clit and slit with his right index finger. As my vaginal muscles responded and relaxed, he inserted his finger into my pussy and began finger-fucking me.

First one finger, then two, followed by three, and finally he managed to open fist fuck me. He continued until I could feel my vaginal muscles tighten around his hand. Next, he rotated his fist, palms down, and began dragging his finger tips across my G-spot. After ten more minutes, I felt an orgasm coming and then my legs quivered and pelvis bucked and I climaxed on his hand.

Now I expected him to say, "roll over on your back" However, he washed the oil from my lower back, inner thighs, and vulva and then toweled me dry. I heard him between my thighs at the foot of the massage table again. His elbows pushed my thighs far apart and then fingers from both hands pulled my vaginal lips apart and an erect penis was pushed inside me until Harry's balls slapped against my ass cheeks.

Harry was a drunk, lousy lover the night before, but he was an excellent masseur, and he now took extreme measures to slowly fuck me in long deep strokes. On his withdrawal, he would actually exit my vagina and then slowly sink his cock head and full shaft back into my dilated hole. He never missed re-entry, and I was expanded enough to fit a horse's cock inside. Harry continued to fuck me for fifteen or twenty minutes. Suddenly we were interrupted by knocking at the bedroom door.

It was Bev, saying that Harry had a phone call. Harry kept pumping, never missing a stroke, and yelled back to take a message. We would be finished with the session in about twenty minutes. As Bev left the hallway, Harry began massaging the area between my anus and his plunging shaft. I began to build my climax and when I let go, I think I triggered Harry's orgasm too.

This was an extreme climax and my pelvis involuntarily began to buck back against Harry's thrusts. When he shot his load up inside me, I didn't think his warm semen would stop. Again he acted like a gentleman and didn't withdraw his cock until my body stopped shivering.

Now Harry finally rolled me over and began massaging my shoulders, chest, breasts, stomach, and abdomen. He paid particular attention to my full nude breasts and large erect nipples. He continued to comment on my beautiful body and sexiness. After washing and wiping off the cream from my front side, Harry stood by my face with his deflated cock.

I sucked it into my mouth and cleaned the remaining cum off, slipping my tongue across his slit. I thought the session was finally over, as the clock on the dresser indicated we had been busy for an hour. However, Harry again walked to the foot of the table and grabbed my ankles again. He bent my knees and pushed up on my thighs, asking me to hold my thighs apart and up towards my chest. Harry then moved the rolling stool under him and sat at the foot of the table.

Pushing my thighs apart wider, he leaned forwarded and began kissing my pussy. He then sucked on my clit and worked his finger back into my hole and massaged my G-spot. After fifteen minutes of good pussy eating, Harry made me climax again, this time female ejaculating in his face and beard. Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me up to sit on the end of the table. He told me to just sit there as he ogled my nude body, saying my circulation needed to return. He advised me to wait ten minutes and regain my strength, then he unlocked the door and left the room.

I only waited about five minutes, and then attempted to put on my shorts. As I got them pulled up and snapped, I felt dizzy and fell back against the table. Someone knocked on the door, and I thought Harry was coming back for more. Surprised, it was Bev with a glass of water.

She didn't seem surprised at my topless state, as it is routine for a full body massage; however, she wasn't aware that I had been fully naked with her husband. She said the massage released toxins and poisons from my system and I needed to flush them from my body. I needed to re-hydrate and to drink plenty of fluids. Bev then left the room and I managed to stagger topless down the upstairs hall to our room where I sat on the bed.

Scott came looking for his wife and saw me topless from the open doorway. He came in and closed the door, sitting next to me on the bed.

Observing my nakedness and groping my breasts, he said, "That must have been some massage!"

I muttered, "Scott, you wouldn't believe what just happened!"

I then stood up, unsnapped my shorts and kicked them off, standing naked in front of my husband. I took his hand had plunged it into my cum soaked vagina. Scott gleamed with delight as he felt the semen running out. We then fell back onto the bed and I reached for Scott's cock as I began to relate the entire details of Harry's massage.