Donna & Kevin Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Donna and Kevin had written their own vows, and they took turns reading how they would love and cherish one another forever, while holding hands in front of the beaming clergyman. After accepting the ring from his best man, the bridegroom tried at first to put it on the third finger of her unwilling right hand, until Donna finally convinced him that he was on the wrong trail.

"I should have printed 'Dr' on that hand and 'Cr' on the other. That way, you'd have gotten it right," she told him jokingly later, when they were reminiscing over their big day.

Eventually, the ring was placed correctly, as was the matching groom's ring passed over from Mrs. Ortiz. The pastor pronounced the happy couple husband and wife and introduced them as such. All the people in the chapel stood and applauded. A period of picture taking came next, and this was followed by everybody going to the reception at the place that Wilma had reserved, where the cake she and the bride had selected was served, along with pizza and coffee and baby or infant food for the very young children who were there.

Among the joyful memories of that day for Donna was Kerry approaching her and asking if he could start calling her "Mom." She bent down and hugged him and kissed him, which he liked but pretended not to, and told him she would be very happy if he did.

As is the custom with canny newlyweds, Donna and Kevin told nobody, not even Fred or Wilma or Kerry of the place they would spend their wedding night. If anybody thought about it at all, they would have assumed the happy couple was renting a room in a luxurious hotel for the night of romance. They would have been wrong. To Donna and Kevin, the most romantic place they knew of was the cheap studio apartment where they had gotten to know each other better, in the biblical sense and in every other way. Kevin drove straight there; Donna opened the front door of the building and they walked up to her apartment where she unlocked that door and pushed it open. Feeling slightly self-conscious and wanting to avoid any nosy people, he looked carefully in all directions. Not seeing anybody, he picked up his bride and carried her in his arms, in the traditional fashion, across the threshold, where they began their lives as a married couple.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Donna and Kevin are having, and enjoyed this story as much as all their friends are enjoying their loving relationship. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers