Donna and Kevin's Valentine Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

The shopping went surprisingly well. The stores were not crowded, and Shauna was an angel to deal with, staying close to the people she knew and trusted. That seemed to even include Kevin, since she didn't run away from him, nor even try to hide, even on those times when Donna wasn't right at her side. They bought all the things they thought she might need in preparation for what they believed would probably be a long stay in their apartment.

This included a teddy bear Shauna seemed quite taken with. She held the cute stuffed toy in her lap all the way home and carried it when she rode on the elevator from the garage to the floor where her new home was located. While the older folks struggled with the multiple bags containing their purchases, she ran down the hall to the door she recognized, wanting to show Katie her new bear. Donna was a few seconds behind her and unlocked and opened the door for Shauna, dropped her parcels off inside and went back to the elevator to get the rest.

Donna and her husband carried the last of their purchases to the apartment, and she had an urgent need to use the bathroom. After dropping off what she had in her arms, she hurried there. Most of the items in the large plastic bags were clothing and other personal items for Shauna, and Kevin carried them as he strolled into the bedroom she was sharing with Kate. There he saw a truly distressing sight. Their sweet little foster child was lying on the floor sobbing quietly. Apparently, she had tripped in her hurry to find her friend.

No longer trying to minimize contact with Shauna, Kevin hurried to her side, bent down and touched her arm. She turned over onto her back and raised her arms in a silent appeal any parent would recognize. He picked her up, cuddled her and kissed the lump that had already formed on her forehead. She hugged him around the neck and sobbed for another minute into his shoulder. When she stopped, Shauna leaned slightly away from him and gave Kevin the best Valentine's Day gift he had ever received.

"Daddy?" she said plaintively, and pressed her teary face against his shoulder again.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much of a good time as Donna and Kevin are having in their life together, and as good as they are trying to assure for the three children now sharing their home. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers