Donna and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh God Yes! Fuck my pussy, Fill me up with your cock!" She yelled as her body went beyond the limits she had known before. "Fuck me!" She yelled over and over as he fucked her. She watched as he rammed his cock inside her body. She watched his face as it contorted right before he came. He yelled out loudly as he shot his load of hot wet cum deep inside her. She screamed as her own orgasm put her in orbit. Donna watched as he pulled his cock out and shot the last few drops of cum on her belly. She could feel it leaking from her sore pussy down across her asshole. The man moved from between her legs and walked around to her head, he leaned over kissing her passionately, he could taste the cum still on her lips as his tongue probed her mouth. Donna kissed him back with the same passion and reached over to caress and stroke the cock she had been so afraid of only to fall in love with it.

Donna slowly regained some control of her being, her breathing was almost back to normal when Michelle stepped between her legs and began to lick her sore pussy.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so good!" Donna whispered as Michelle skillfully brought her to orgasm. Donna was release from her bindings, she reached down and pulled Michelle up between her legs and kissed her. She whispered to Michelle;

"Thank you for everything!" Michelle smiled as she held Donna close. After a few minutes Michelle helped Donna from the table and led her out of the playroom. Everyone clapped as she left the room in appreciation of what she had given them.

"This is my bedroom, the bathroom is over here, take a shower and sleep my dear you have a big day tomorrow.

12