Donna Is Shared with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly ran my hand down to cup his wife's buttock, and then to lift her thigh, so slowly that Donna could imagine and feel my every motion two or three times before it actually occurred. I ran my hand across her vagina glacially from bottom to top, and then I crawled under the covers like a child and nibbled her behind while imbibing and licking her vagina, both because it tasted like sweet nectar and because my warm saliva lubricated and excited her vagina for the penetration that was to come. I once again cupped her breast even as my cheeks lingered between her legs, lathering her wetness until she wanted me inside her as much as I wanted to be there. It was too soon, because everything must be eagerly anticipated before it actually occurred.

I licked and kissed Donna's belly, her ribs, every part of her chest and both breasts again, lingering over her nipples in a delicious procrastination. I kissed her deeply again as the tip of my cock found a warm cove and explored it rhythmically, circularly, a centimeter at time. I was on a mission to give a guided imaginary tour of what through the mind before I consummated the passage with my eager penis, the delicate motions of a safe cracker, patiently waiting for the signs that the time was right, "listening" for the motions that signaled a new turn of direction. She had to want more than she had, and anticipate before she received. When the moment was right, my hand reached for Donna's thigh, lifting her slightly and gently while pressing my penis, not to the deepest part of her vagina, but to the very tip of her cervix, which caused a delicious pain and pleasure simultaneously.

Now, the game was on and there's no stopping, except to create more anticipation. I would not "hump" in and out, up and down like a reciprocating saw in my friend's wife, because that would lead me to ejaculate long before my lover reached orgasm. I explored her vagina with my penis, looking into each and all of its recesses while holding her ass with one hand and gently aiming her vagina toward my probing tool. Certainly, I was excited! Scott's wife, from behind, could easily be mistaken for a blonde movie star, with a sculpted protuberance that only God could have graced so strongly and shapefully. The taught skin of her back revealed muscled ribs, and she moved like a lioness. Donna responded with sexual reciprocation and nothing could stop her.

The playful peek-a-boo was over and the effort to drive to the limits of her excitement enthralled me like legal research that's not over until it's done.

Her moans reached a crescendo and then suddenly stopped. She had climaxed, and any further movement at this moment might cause pain rather than pleasure. We rested in each others arms, in the fullness of love while Scott slept next to her. I was excited, but not enough to climax, because my favorite sexual position was yet to come. Instead, I lifted Donna's legs to rest on my shoulders, and thrust deep within her, holding her buttocks with my bare hands and shifted her left and right such that nothing was predictable, everything was novel, and the variations are as great as the possible combinations for winning a lottery. Donna moaned gently as their children slept in the next room and her husband beside her.

(I wondered if they had any idea what their parents do, or would the mere thought of it disgust and pervert them? I guess it's a question Donna and Scott never probed unless they were so unfortunate as to be caught in the act by curious children whose intellects must be fed before their wildest fantasies consume them. Fortunately, we've never been there in all my times visiting with Donna and Scott.)

Donna having climaxed a second time, I collapsed on top of her supporting myself and all my girth with my right elbow while caressing her blonde curls and scalp with my left. Once again, the dessert had been eaten and it was time for a rest (brief in glacial time), before we could head toward pleasuring me to a climax I had surely earned now. With a gentle push on Donna's thigh and no words whatever, I prompted her to move to the last phase of what cannot be counted in minutes but only in experiences. She rolled over onto her stomach and I stretched a leg over her until my penis found its way into her vagina, awash with sperm and vaginal fluids that created an elixir and a scent that neither of us could create alone. As I wound my penis between her buttocks and into her vagina, I felt her soft ass against my stomach and my scrotum against her labia lips.

The base of my penis, where I experienced the most pleasure, now felt the fullest warmth of her deepest places and I could stroke in the way that most excited me. With my right arm and hand, I reached beneath Donna, who lifted her chest slightly, so I once again may cup her left breast in the palm of my hand, securing her for maximal impact while spreading her buttocks to reach her in the deepest places and pleasure myself (and her as well) with my gentle force, according to the attestations of Donna herself. She cried out in pain and pleasure as the mere touch, the determination, the wild bestial liberty released all pretense of hot-wife-pleasing priority while I took this spoon of ice cream, this piece of cake for myself, and she puts it in my mouth with a spoon, lifting her buttocks toward me for maximal penile sensation. She is a sexual nymph!

I could feel my climax building. I even suspected, without ever saying so, that Donna moaned more urgently to excite and pleasure me. I love to feel Donna's movie actress like ass against me. She's the woman I always dreamed of, before we found one another. Regardless of the positions our sex takes on, I only want to ride my friend's wife's pussy when it's time for me to climax, because I know that's when I can't resist and I no longer need to. By then, for me and my friend and his insatiable wife, it's all about me! Occasionally, if she's tired, I'm enthused and stroking beyond the exhaustion point, she tells me to climax, and so I do. What a rush! I just wanted to hold her as hard and as deeply as I could. I am all into her! Then, we both fall on our backs, side by side. I reached my arm out beneath her blonde locks and she rested her head on my chest. I held my friend's wife close to me.

Talking in a low voice, I asked Donna what it felt like to have another man's penis inside her and what emotions she was feeling.

"As for the feeling of his penis, I love when he just enters me and teases me with his head, very slowly, in and out. Yes I can feel his head and his ridge entering and leaving me. As far as full on penetration, I think it depends on positioning. I love when he's behind me and I can feel his balls slap up against me. It makes me realize that there's no further that he can go and I'm taking all of what this man has to offer. At that point I cannot specifically feel his cock-head inside, but rather his whole shaft. And when it comes time to orgasm, it's always better when the woman can clutch on to her partner when he's deep inside. Now, I'm sure you could feel me at the same time. It tends to vary what I can feel. I always feel this wonderful sensation of being full. It's like being possessed on both a physical and mental level, which I just adore. His balls slapping against me is wonderful, as is his hips smacking into me as he buries himself deep inside me."

"Sometimes I can tell the head from the rest. Sometimes he hits my g-spot just so, and makes me melt. Sometimes we tease with just the head (depending on who is in control at the time) and I can feel the slow pushing of his cock-head inside; feel the flare, feeling going over the ridge. Mmm. Warm, wet friction. It feels empty when he leaves me. I just want to snug him inside there forever, like we are doing now! Since Scott and I joined this lifestyle several years ago, I will be spoiled for life afterwards, though as one penis is never enough for me now. I still enjoy being one on one with my husband but I could not go for more than a month or two without getting some dual action. That's why we have invited other men, such as you, to take care of my needs for more than one cock!"

I was amazed at her bluntness and candor, yet there was a sincere touch to her comments, and her vaginal muscles continued to contract around my shaft and milk my fluids as she spoke. I don't think I could have any truer friends, hell family, than Scott and Donna and all they have shared of their intimacies and private life. Donna is every man's dream woman and I am lucky to be one of those men who they have chosen to share her charms, sensuality, and body for many years!

Joe, Scottsdale