Donna, Young Wife

Story Info
Newlywed slut wife.
9k words
4.26
316.9k
128
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many women have e-mailed me and asked how I got started in the lifestyle. My lifestyle experiences come from two marriages and a whole lot of experimentation, mistakes, fantasies and drunken dares. Most of them good, with a few regrets and bad experiences, but I have managed to live a sexually liberated life and never contracted any STD's or other problems. My first marriage was two years of sexual slavery, wife abuse, and intimidation, but I learned to cope with hang-ups, inhibitions, jealousy and fear, and master the trades of a seductive wanton woman with a class A body, big boobs, and shapely legs. I now control my wants and needs, and my second husband allows me to fill my needs as I want, and act out his fantasies at the same time.

1988

When I met my first husband, I was a naive 18 year old good Catholic girl with little experience in sex. Jerry was a tall good-looking guy and like the wild and party life and coerced me into sampling drugs, alcohol, and free sex. After we got married, he pushed me into exposing my body to his friends and strangers and offering sexual favors to his buddies. I learned quickly that I had the type of body that men drooled over and I suddenly craved all the attention I received. I began wearing revealing clothing and Jerry talked me into entering numerous topless and wet t-shirt contests at his favorite bars and lounges. Before our first anniversary, I had become known as Jerry's slut wife. All of his friends and buddies had seen me topless or naked and Jerry would force me to hostess his "parties" in nothing more than cutoffs, shorts, or a thong.

Before the year was over, I was teasing and pleasing his friends with handjobs and blowjobs, and I learned to be an expert cock-sucker and swallower. Actually, I learned to enjoy the taste of semen! Three months later, Jerry sat me down and told me I would be sharing my pussy with him and other friends. I was shocked he would take it this far and thought he didn't love me anymore. He convinced me it would be fun and that I needed to let myself go and experience everything in life, including multiple cocks. He coaxed me into smoking pot and then making love and talked me into fantasizing about one of his friends and he fucked me. This became so normal that when we had sex, I could only imagine other men pounding into me and shooting their loads inside me. Finally, Jerry advised me that his friend, Dave, was coming over to the house to fuck me on Friday night.

I was scared to death that Dave would not like me, although, I had previously given him handjobs and blowjobs and that seemed to please him. I felt that I was not an "experienced" woman and would not know how to please him. On Friday after dinner, Jerry told me to shower and fix my hair and makeup, and to make sure I shaved my pussy bald and smooth. He had me wear a short halter dress, no panties, and four inch heeled house slippers. He said I would start out as their hostess and let Dave feel me out as we conversed on the couch. Dave had a very sexy body and had a personality much Jerry's. Friday night Dave arrived and I sat on the couch between them and started thinking if I would go for it or not. Jerry put in a porno that featured two guys with one girl. Both of them started to tease me and joke about acting out what was going on in the video.

What the guys did not know, was that the video was getting me turned on. The more I watched the more I wanted both of them. After about 30 minutes I decided to get things going. I got up from the couch and waked into our bed room and started to undress with the door open. The way our house is you can see into our bedroom from the couch so both of them could see me undress. Needless to say, Dave's eyes got big when I stripped down completely and stood naked in the doorway. Jerry smiled at me and then looked at his friend. Looks like the wife needs a real good fucking and I think she wants you to help buddy, he said getting up from the couch. Both of them walked into the bedroom, and I dropped to my knees and undid my husband's jeans. Our friend just stood in the doorway looking shocked as I started sucking Jerry's cock.

"Damn Donna, it looks like the porno turned you on!" he said, watching me work on Jerry.

"She is great at sucking cock," my husband said. "Come on over and let her show you."

"I want to see you eat her pussy," Dave said to my husband.

I got up on the bed and spread my legs wide apart. My husband stripped off his clothes and started playing with my pussy. I was so wet you could hear my juices as my husband started fingering me.

"Damn she is so hot I can hear her wet pussy over here," Dave said.

Spreading my lips apart with his fingers, Jerry started darting his tongue on my clit. Turning my head to face our friend, my hands squeezed my breast and pinched my nipples. Fuck her with a few fingers our friend instructed. I moaned as Jerry complied with the request. Dave was not only watching me get my pussy eaten, but was giving instructions! Jerry started sucking on my clit and fucking me with two fingers. This sent me over the edge and my body shook with a powerful climax. Dave was still standing in the doorway looking at me naked on the bed, with my husband now standing between my legs. Looking at Jerry, I asked if it was okay to fuck our friend. I felt like a real slut asking my husband if I could fuck his friend.

"Go on Donna, go suck his cock!" Jerry replied.

I got up from the bed and walked over to Dave and dropped to my knees. He was nervous as I undid his pants and pulled them to the floor. His cock was fully hard, and I quickly grabbed it and started licking every inch. After working my tongue down the shaft and back again several times, I sucked him into my mouth, jacking him off as I tried to get as much of him in my mouth as possible. His cock was much longer than Jerry's but not as thick. Jerry was a thick seven inches, where his friend was thin and eight inches. Looking down at me, Jerry said, "Suck his balls baby." Opening my mouth wide, I sucked his entire sack into my mouth and gently sucked them while jacking him off.

"Donna is in her slut mode, and I need your help to give her a good fucking," Jerry said.

At this point I wanted to get fucked by both of them all night. I stopped my sucking and had both of them get on the bed. The three of us moved to the bed and Dave was on his back with his long thin cock pointing up like a flag pole. I had wanted to fuck him for weeks and at last it was about to happen. I moved on top of him sitting on his lap. I could feel his hard cock against my ass as my hands rubbed his smooth solid chest. He reached up and started playing with my tits. "You have real nice breast," he said.

My pussy was so wet that I was able to get his cock in me with no effort. "OOOHHH!" I moaned, as I slowly pressed back getting him inside me. Lying down next to us on the bed was my husband.

"You like his cock inside you baby," he asked, and I softly moaned while getting more of Dave's inches in me.

"Oh yes, it feels so good," I said.

"Tell me what you like about his cock?" he asked.

"It's so long," I said, as I felt it reach my cervix.

"I can feel her bottom," Dave said, as he was inching more of it in me.

I had never had a cock go so deep inside me before. Dave moved his hands to my ass and grabbed both cheeks giving them a playful shake. Grabbing each cheek in a hand, he started moving me up and down on his cock slowly. I moaned as his long cock slowly pumped in and out of me.

"She has dreamed all week about having you fuck her," my husband said.

He was right. I had wanted to fuck Dave all week in anticipation, and now here I was ridding his cock as my husband watched.

"You ready to cum Donna?" Dave asked.

Before I could answer, he spread his legs out making mine spread farther and then thrust his hips upward. His cock went in deeper and I felt his balls pressed against my pussy lips. "AAAHHH!" I moaned, as his cock was now pressed all the way in me. Never before had my pussy been stretched so deep by my partner! What happened next was amazing. Pressing his hips upward, he lifted me in the air and pressed his cock in me up to his balls. Then he quickly lowered his hips pulling several inches of his cock out. I would crash down slamming all his cock back into me. He then repeated this very fast several times. I have never screamed with pleasure so loud during sex before. My tits were flopping around and my ass was warm from the banging. It was like being fucked on a pogo stick.

Bouncing up and down on his cock had me on the edge of a climax in seconds. Then he stopped and said, "You like my cock fucking you hard, don't you Donna. Breathing heavily I gasped in agreement. "You want some more, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes please fuck me, don't stop!" I said.

"Don't ask me, ask your husband for permission."

What a turn on to ask my husband for permission to get fucked by his friend. Turning to Jerry I asked, "Please, can I get fucked hard by his cock?" I begged, "I want to get fucked by him so bad," I begged.

"Promise to be a good little wife and you can," he said.

"I promise to be a good wife," I said.

With that, he lifted me up again on his cock and held me in the air for a second or two, and then resumed the hard fucking. I moaned out loud as he bounced me on his cock. The room was filled with the sound of me screaming in pleasure and the thumping of his balls smacking against my pussy and ass cheeks. "YEA AAAAHHH!" I screamed, as I started cumming. I made so much noise that I am sure people down the street could hear me. Dave lifted his hips upward keeping his cock all the way in and he wiggled from side to side. This pressed my clit against his body while I was cumming and made me cum again. I had never ever had this happened before! It was my first ever double orgasm. My body was shaking out of control as I reached a new level of pleasure. Dropping forward onto Dave I felt spent.

I rolled off him and into the middle of the bed. Jerry brought me a cold beer as I rested, trying to catch my breath. Dave moved his cock to my face and I started licking him. Jerry watched while playing with my breasts. "Your husband is going to fuck you from behind while you suck my cock," Dave said.

We moved into position with Dave sitting on the bed and Jerry behind me. As I worked Dave's cock with my mouth, my Jerry started pumping me slowly and giving my ass soft swats. "I don't know what I like better, her pussy or her mouth," Dave said.

After licking and sucking his cock clean, Dave told me to switch. I turned around with my ass now toward Dave and my husband was lying on the bed with his legs spread. I started sucking and arched my ass into the air. Dave started slowly pumping all the way in and then almost all the way out. He caressed my ass with his hands and gave me a swat from time to time. I sucked hard on Jerry's cock and wanted to make one of them cum. I was being a slut and loved every single second. "What a sexy ass you have, Donna!" he said, pumping me. "The way it jiggles when I thrust inside you is hot!"

He pumped me a few more times and then pulled out saying he did not want to cum just yet. Dave had me get on my back with my head slightly off the bed. Standing over me, his cock was above my face. Jerry spread my legs wide and started fucking me. Opening my mouth wide, I sucked on Dave's balls as he started jacking off.

"You going to cum on her tits?" my husband asked, as he started fucking me faster.

"Yea, I am going to shoot on her tits and face!" Dave said.

I grabbed my breasts and pushed them together and shook them. At the same time, I moved my mouth from his balls to the spot between his balls and asshole. "Oh shit that's hot!" he said, as I felt the first several drops of hot cum hit my tits. Jerry started driving in me fast and hard, almost knocking me off the bed. Dave stepped back and shot his remaining load on my face. At that moment, my husband pulled out and shot his load on my belly. Both of them groaned and slapped their cocks on me. I opened my mouth and sucked the head of Dave's cock in my mouth and swallowed the last few drops. The three of us took a shower together and both of them washed me clean of cum. It was the most erotic and wild sexual experience I had ever had up to that time in my life.

On Saturday morning I asked the guys, "You guys up for a quickie?" Get your ass on the bed the guys said, and I did quickly. I dropped my shorts and panties and arched my ass in the air. Both of them did the same and stood behind me. Dave entered me first and started pumping me slowly.

"Damn you have a sexy ass!" he said. That is when Jerry whispered something to him, and I tried to hear, but could not tell what he was saying.

I moaned as Dave started fucking me fast with his entire cock. His balls making that slapping sound with every thrust. Then he pulled out and slapped my ass hard, and Jerry replaced him and started fucking me the same way. I screamed as Jerry opened my pussy wide. Then he pulled out and slapped my ass hard. Dave replaced him quickly and continued the wild fast fucking. Each of them came within a few pumps of making me cum before pulling out. This went on and on, and I was going crazy hanging on the edge of letting loose. Then Dave thrust all the way in and grunted loud. Dave's hot cum shot deep inside me as I started to cum as well. When finished, he gave my ass a few more slaps and pulled out. Jerry replaced him and shot his load in a few seconds. For the first time I had two guys cum inside me within seconds.

The next weekend I remember being on my back. Dave was playing with my breasts, telling me how beautiful they were. I closed my eyes, and suddenly I could no longer tell whose fingers were inside of me, whose hands were playing with my nipples, and whose mouth was pressed against my clit. It was one of the most intensely erotic feelings I've ever experienced, and my most vivid memory from that entire year. Next, he and I were sitting up on our knees kissing as I played with his eager cock. I lay on my back and he climbed between my legs. I lay next to Jerry and he slid his fingers in and out of my pussy as Dave fucked me, feeling his friend's cock penetrating his wife. It didn't take long before the heat of the experience caught up with us and we each came, one by one.

Now that I was his cum slut wife, Jerry was eager to share me with even strangers. He posted ads in a local Phoenix swingers' magazine, inclusive of a nude photo, and welcomed other men or couples to meet us. The first time I was really nervous and hesitant, and my hesitancy brought out a new side of Jerry. He actually threatened me, physically and emotionally, by hitting me or threatening to tell my parents or family that I was sleeping around on him and a whore. We entered a local bar area and saw Pete, a man Jerry had met after responding to our ad, standing by the bar. He recognized Jerry and came across shaking hands and escorting us to a table before getting drinks. It struck me as so odd that I should be formally shaking hands with a guy who might be exploring all my womanly charms before the night was over.

Pete returned to the table and conversation, although a little strained at first, got easier as we talked about places we had been and the adult fantasies I had acted out for Jerry. I found him to be physically very attractive, and hoped he wanted me as much. After about half an hour, he excused himself to visit the men's room and we could talk. Jerry asked my thoughts, and I said I was willing to try if he was. He agreed with me and suggested I visit the ladies' room when Pete returned and he would find out. When Pete returned, I made my way to the restroom, leaving them to talk. I gave them about five minutes, and as I walked back to the table, saw that they were both smiling. Jerry said that Pete had invited us for drinks at his apartment and they both stood. We followed Pete to his place, my legs feeling like rubber at that point.

Pete took a key from his pocket and ushered us into the apartment. There was one easy chair and a double bed in the bedroom. Jerry sat on the easy chair and I wondered what on earth now. Pete turned to face me and took me in his arms. We kissed and I felt his hands moving down my back and over my ass. Jerry's eyes never left us as he watched this stranger grope me. I could feel Pete's hardness against my leg as he felt my breasts outside my dress. I worked my hand inside his shirt and felt his hairy chest and popped his shirt buttons. He slipped off his shirt and reached behind me sliding my zipper right down my back before pushing the dress off my shoulders. Being silky it had a life of its own and slithered to the floor, leaving me standing before him with my breasts naked.

Pete reached out with both hands cupping them and teasing my nipples until they were even harder. I put my hand flat against his thigh and could feel the very large bulge in his trousers. Slowly I unzipped him and loosened his belt, allowing his trousers to fall to the floor where he kicked them away. I glanced down to see his underpants straining to hold him inside. He lowered his mouth to my left breast and began to tongue and suck my nipple, as his hands explored my ass and thighs before hooking into the elastic of my thong and sliding it slowly down. His face followed down across my stomach. My thong had reached my ankles as his face reached my thighs. Gently he parted my thighs and let his tongue explore, before standing up to caress me again. I slipped my fingers into his elastic and released the biggest cock I had ever seen.

It was longer than our friend, Dave's, and a lot thicker. I took it in my hands, feeling its pulsing power. Pete moved me back onto the bed as my head went down. I was really keen to suck him and it seemed so big. He lay on his back as I raked my nails gently on his chest and sucked his hard cock. Jerry was watching closely and had stripped off his clothes. He gave me a re-assuring smile as I looked at him over Pete's cock. Pete moved me onto my back and went down on me, his tongue expertly finding my clit. He drove me wild with his tongue, his hands alternating between my ass and boobs. He turned around so that we could "69", and my pleasure was increased by taking his big cock in my mouth again and exploring every inch of it with my tongue. This went on a long time before he moved between my legs.

His large hard cock dangled on my tummy before he drew back and reached down. I raised my legs to give Jerry a good view and looked at him. He was staring intently as I felt the tip of Pete's cock begin to enter me. I was soaking wet and it felt huge as it stretched me on its way inside. I gasped and Pete stopped for a moment before moving gently back and forth, each pump taking him a little deeper until he pushed hard the last inch. I felt completely full and could feel his heavy balls against me. Slowly he withdrew to almost out, and then slid all the way back in slowly. He did this several times and I lost control. I felt my orgasm building and building until I went rigid in his grasp, bucking and heaving as I came. Pete thrust strongly into me now, demanding and dominant making me cum harder and harder.

I could hear the wet squishy noises as he slammed into me. His hands seemed to be everywhere. As my orgasm subsided his thrusts became gentle. Then he rolled with me so that I was on top. I eased myself up so that I was riding him, and jerry could get a good look at this monster cock stretching me wide. I rode him to another climax where I was in control, before he eased me up and moved me into the doggy position. He entered again in a single hard thrust. I was holding the headboard and Pete was cupping my bouncing breasts as he gave it to me hard. Then both his hands were around my thighs and he was grunting as he slammed into me. I felt him jettison his hot semen and throb inside me. Slowly he pulled out afterwards and I saw his cock, limp now, but still large across his thigh.