Donna's Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers

"Yeah, I think I do." She said. "Would you like some more Coke?"

"Actually, I'd really like some more coffee. It's cold out tonight." Donna said.

"Kind of figured you might." The young woman said as she produced a pot of fresh coffee from behind her back, along with a large cup.

"Oh, you don't have to do that. I'll be all right with this cup here." Donna told her.

"Nonsense. Like you said, it's cold out tonight." The young woman replied as she filled the large cup to the rim and then set it down in front of Donna. "There you go."

"I don't know how I can ever thank you for your kindness." Donna said humbly.

"The look on your face was all the thanks I needed, honey." She replied.

"Uh, can you at least sit down with me?" Donna asked softly.

"Thought you'd never ask." The young woman beamed as she slid into the booth across the table from Donna.

"My name's Donna. Donna Mitchell." Donna said as she extended her hand over the table.

"I'm Karen. Karen Wilder." The two women shook hands. "Nice to meet you."

Donna remained silent as she was caught in a trance as she clenched Karen's soft and sensual hand. Donna felt almost divine warmth flowing out of the younger woman's hand into her own. Then she noticed her eyes; Karen's eyes sparkled with what Donna could only describe as heaven's light. They were of a color that Donna had never seen before, couldn't identify and they held her completely captivated.

"Donna? Donna, are you all right?" Karen asked, but still Donna didn't respond. "Hey!"

Donna instantly snapped back to reality at the touch of Karen's hand on her own on the table.

"What color are your eyes?" Donna asked absentmindedly.

"That's kind of hard to explain. Nobody has ever been really able to figure it out; including me. You like them?" Karen asked, almost mischievously.

"I think they're about the most gorgeous pair of eyes I've ever seen." Donna babbled.

"Thank you. I've always been fond of them." Karen replied in her soft, sweet voice. "So, Donna Mitchell; what brings you into my realm on this cold and rainy winter night all alone, soaking wet, famished to the bone and completely broke?"

"It's a very long story, Karen." Donna replied as she sipped her coffee.

"I like long stories." Karen stated matter-of-factly.

"I don't even know where to begin." Donna said.

"At the beginning." Karen said as she smiled, folded her delicate hands under her chin and rested her elbows on the table.

"Can I ask you a question first?" Donna asked.

"Sure." Karen replied.

"How old are you?" Donna continued.

"I'm 22." Karen stated confidently.

"My God; just a baby." Donna mumbled.

"I have a very old soul." Karen told her. "Now, tell me your story Donna Mitchell."

Though she couldn't explain it, Donna suddenly felt as though she'd known Karen for years. The young woman did indeed give the impression of being much more mature than her age bore out and of being wise far beyond her mere 22 years. Donna somehow knew in her heart of hearts that she could trust Karen completely and felt strangely at ease sharing her life story with her. And as Karen listened intently, never speaking a word, Donna could see through those magnificent eyes that the girl hung on her every word and felt every pang of emotion as though she was experiencing Donna's past realities first hand. For brief moments as Donna relayed some of the darkest and most painful episodes of her past, she felt Karen walking beside her as though the girl had actually been there. It was a kind of comfort that Donna had never known before. Karen did from time to time have to ask Donna to pause so she could direct her staff through their end-of-shift side work and then close out the till. Donna had long since been the only remaining customer in the restaurant and now as the other employees clocked out and left, Karen and Donna were alone. As Donna watched Karen slip on her jacket and turn out the lights, Donna's stomach tied itself in knots and fear gripped her. Now where do I go?

"So Donna, where are you staying tonight?" Karen asked.

"I have no idea. Like I said, I don't know what to do." Donna replied.

"Well then, I guess it's a good thing that I do." Karen told her.

"What do you mean?" Donna asked.

"Simple. You're coming home with me." Karen stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh Karen, I can't let you do that. You've done so much for me already. I'd feel awful imposing on you like that." Donna said, trying to sound noble. "No, I couldn't ask that of you."

"You're not asking Donna; I'm telling. You're coming home with me. You're gonna take a nice hot shower, you're gonna change into some clean, dry pajamas and you're gonna get a good night's sleep in a warm, comfortable bed." Karen stated firmly.

"Karen..." Donna said weakly; almost like a pout.

"You said you would feel awful by imposing on me, right? Well you'd make me feel awful if you refused to come. And how can you possibly impose on somebody when in fact they're demanding that you go?" Karen smiled deviously.

Karen extended her hand down to Donna still sitting in the booth.

"Now come on!" Karen ordered.

"Why are you being so good to me?" Donna asked.

"Because I can. Now let's go. It's getting late and you need to get some rest." Karen said as she smiled warmly.

Donna returned Karen's beautiful smile and took her hand, all the while wondering what she had ever done to deserve such kindness and unconditional love from a beautiful creature like this. Karen helped her out of the booth and then led her to the door.

"Well, would you look at that; it's stopped raining." Karen noted.

"Will miracles never cease?" Donna added.

"Oh they won't Donna. They will never cease; and they happen all the time. Thank God." Karen replied as she led Donna outside and locked up.

Donna rode shotgun in Karen's 1991 model ST Blazer as it traveled the wet, deserted streets of the tiny Texas hamlet and she just couldn't get over what good condition the vehicle was in for being nearly twenty years old. The interior was immaculately clean and smelled of delicious lavender; just like Karen herself. It was less than a five minute drive from the McDonald's to Karen's apartment building; an old relic of a two story, brick building that was probably twice as old as Donna and Karen combined, yet had been completely restored and renovated inside and out from its boom town glory days as a hotel and saloon.

Karen led Donna up the stairs to her second story apartment and ushered her into the quaint and wholesome living room. Donna was taken aback at the overwhelming feeling of a true home that emanated from the place; not to mention the delightful aromas of lavender and cinnamon. With just one bedroom, one bath, a tiny kitchen, dinette area, living room and a miniscule balcony, Karen's home was absolutely adorable and every inch a young woman's apartment. But still, it was more than that. Donna couldn't quite but her finger on it, but she felt a powerful sense of comfort, safety and warmth within the walls of Karen's beautiful little nook in the world; for the first time in ages, Donna truly felt as though she had come home.

"Oh Karen..." Donna said breathlessly. "I love your place. It is so cute! And it's so you."

"Thank you." Karen replied, seemingly touched by the compliment. "I'm glad you like it. Now, first things first! I want you out of those wet clothes and into a hot shower before you catch pneumonia. The bathroom's right through there in my bedroom and there's fresh, clean towels in the closet. You can just leave your clothes outside the door and I'll get them in the washer."

"You have a washer and dryer somewhere in here?" Donna asked in astonishment.

"Of course. Right through the kitchen. Hey, this place might be old, but it's not that old." Karen said playfully. "Now you go on and get in the shower and I'll find you something dry and comfortable to sleep in, okay?"

"Okay." Donna said.

Donna went into Karen's bedroom; it too, was the epitome of homely warmth and comfort with a spacious double bed covered with a heavy, softer than silk comforter. Again, it was so Karen. Donna stripped out of her soggy clothes, shoes and socks, leaving them in a pile outside the bathroom door as she closed it behind her. Catching a glimpse of her naked body in the mirror, Donna took a moment to study her "shell" as she called it.

"Someday baby. Someday you'll be pretty and whole again." Donna whispered to her reflection.

Donna turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and slid into the stall, letting the warm water engulf her damp, chilled-to-the-soul flesh. Sighing in near ecstasy as the warm water doused her body, Donna suddenly felt smothered with a most unusual sensation: For the first time in months, possibly even years, Donna Mitchell was entirely at peace. Her mind, her body and her soul were all suddenly filled with an almost divine comfort she'd never truly known; for a split second, she felt like a newborn baby being held in the arms of God. It was so strange. Nobody she'd as yet met in the program of recovery had made her feel as Karen had. What was it about this girl? As Donna reviewed the events of this night in her mind, images of beautiful young Karen plastered themselves all over her conscious and sub-conscious mind. It was then that Donna was hit with another powerful sensation; one she hadn't experienced in a very long time either: arousal! Running her hands over her breasts, Donna noticed that her nipples where hard.

"Where the hell is this coming from?" Donna thought to herself.

Letting her hands continue to sensually slide down her body to her mound, Donna slipped one of her hands between her legs and gently fingered her sex. Donna's eyes widened like saucers as she felt her now extremely sensitive and swollen fleshy folds. Teasing the outside of her slit, Donna then lifted her hand back to her face and sniffed her fingers.

"That's me!" She whispered. "That's not the rain or even the shower. I'm wet. Thinking about Karen's getting me wet. What the fuck is going on here?"

Shaking her head, Donna adjusted the water temperature down to cool; borderline cold, and proceeded to wash her hair and body. Rinsing off, she ran the water temperature back up to hot for a few seconds then shut off the water and stepped out. She grabbed a big, fluffy and surprisingly warm white towel out of the closet and dried herself off. Wrapping the towel around her, Donna spread some toothpaste on her finger and "fingered" her teeth and then swirled some mouthwash; alcohol-free no less. This girl just didn't quit. Donna also found a spray can of deodorant, a brush and hair dryer and proceeded to put them all to their intended use.

Finally emerging from the bathroom, still wrapped in the big, fluffy towel, Donna was startled to find Karen kneeling beside her bed in silent prayer wearing a soft pink night shirt. Karen opened her eyes and smiled warmly up at Donna. If it was possible, the girl looked even more beautiful now than ever before with her breathtaking golden blonde hair draping long, full and flowing down over her shoulders.

"Oh God, I'm sorry." Donna said.

"It's okay, hon. I don't mind. And neither does he. Besides, I was finished anyway." Karen replied gently as she then climbed into bed.

Donna stood completely motionless as she was again temporarily mesmerized by the girl's beauty; particularly after what she'd just experienced in the shower.

"Feel better?" Karen asked sweetly. Donna remained silent and just stared. "Donna? Earth to Donna!"

Donna finally snapped awake and refocused.

"Huh?" Donna mouthed.

"I asked if you feel better." Karen repeated equally sweet.

"Oh! Much better. That was just what I needed. Thank you." Donna replied.

"Here!" Karen said as she tossed Donna a bright blue and extra long T-shirt. "It's not much, but at least it's dry and long enough to fit you. You're quite a tall lady."

"Yeah, I know." Donna said as she caught the T-shirt and then dropped off her towel without even thinking.

There was a terribly long moment of awkward silence as Donna suddenly realized what she had done and that she was now standing completely naked in front of Karen. Donna quickly wrestled with the T-shirt and pulled it frantically over her head and down over her body.

"Oh God. God, I am so sorry." Donna said.

"There's nothing to be sorry about." Karen told her. "We're both women. And besides, you're beautiful, Donna."

"Yeah, right." Donna scoffed as she smoothed out the long night shirt over her body.

"You are. You've got a great body. You shouldn't be embarrassed by it or ashamed of it." Karen said.

"Why young Ms. Wilder, are you making a pass at me?" Donna asked playfully.

"Not that I'm aware of, Mrs. Mitchell. All I'm saying is that the female body is one of the most beautiful things God ever created; and you are a very beautiful woman, Donna. So don't be afraid to show it." Karen replied.

Donna felt the young woman's words embracing her heart and capturing her soul so lovingly that she feared she might burst into tears. Nobody had ever been this kind and gentle to her.

"Now!" Karen suddenly snapped as she threw back the covers and patted the mattress beside her. "Come on to bed. You need your sleep."

"You want me to share your bed with you?" Donna asked.

"Of course. Why not?" Karen replied innocently.

"Well, after all you've done for me, I couldn't..." Donna babbled.

"Stop. Just stop. And come to bed." Karen commanded gently.

"I can go sleep on the sofa." Donna argued.

"Out of the question! That sofa may look comfortable, but it's not. It's hard and it's cold and you're way too tall for it. Now once again, come to bed! I promise I don't bite." Karen reiterated gently.

Donna ran her hands through her now dry and surprisingly soft hair and sighed deeply. Looking into Karen's warm and gorgeous eyes once more, Donna knew she couldn't win. And even though she'd only known this girl for less than three hours, Donna felt completely safe with her and would trust her with her life. In many ways, she already had. Donna smiled, shrugged and came to bed.

"Good girl." Karen said as Donna slid under the covers and stretched out on her back next to her.

"God, this mattress is so soft." Donna whispered.

"Nice, isn't it?" Karen whispered back as she shut off the light and snuggled down on her side, facing Donna. "You tired?"

"I should be. But for some strange reason, I'm wide awake." Donna told her.

"Maybe you should say your prayers and ask Father to help you fall asleep." Karen suggested.

"I don't have much to say to the "Father" these days." Donna stated.

"Liar." Karen said. "I heard you talking to him earlier tonight at the restaurant. You asked him to help you. And did he not answer you?"

"You answered me." Donna said.

Karen rested her head in her palm, her arm bent at the elbow, resting on the mattress and she stared down at Donna lying flat on her back beside her.

"And who do you think sent me?" Karen shot back.

"Karen, I really don't want to talk about this." Donna replied.

"Okay. So, what are their names?" Karen asked.

"Who?"

"You're children. You told me about them but you never told me their names."

Donna felt the emotional tightness seize her throat and her eyes grow misty at the mention of her little ones. Her heart began to pound and her stomach fluttered.

"Nicholas and Wendy." Donna whispered in a cracking voice.

"You miss them, don't you?" Karen said as she gently stroked Donna's hair.

"So much so I can hardly breathe. Every day that goes by that they're not with me I feel another piece of my heart wither and die."

"And is that why you're angry at God? Because you believe he took them away from you."

"No. He didn't take them away from me; I let them go. Alcohol and drugs became more important to me than them. No, I'm angry at God for creating me. And I'm angry at him for leaving me alive. See, I wanted nothing more than to die after the kids were gone. I could have fought for them in the custody battle, but I didn't. I let their father take them. I knew in my black heart that I was no good for them. But I still loved them so much it hurt. Yet I took comfort in the fact that I would soon be dead and out of their lives forever; but I didn't die. No matter how badly I wanted it and how hard I tried, my body just wouldn't die. And I hate God for that! I hate him for not killing me when I deserved it so much!" Donna wailed in a shaky, choking voice, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh Donna..." Karen whispered; her eyes full of sympathetic and compassionate tears.

Donna looked desperately up into Karen's warm and loving eyes.

"I want my babies back, Karen. I love them more than life itself." Donna said as she covered her face with her hands and sobbed like a baby.

"Oh precious..." Karen said as she cradled Donna's head in her arms and held her close, resting her cheek on Donna's. "It's all right, my child. It's gonna be all right. Shhhhh. It's okay."

Donna came completely unstrung as she wailed and sobbed piteously in Karen's arms. All the pain and anguish of her entire life poured out of her soul through her gushing tears. Karen cradled and gently rocked her in her arms like a fussy infant. And despite her internal agony, Donna felt divine warmth and a genuine love coming from Karen unlike anything she'd ever known from another human being. For the first time in her life, Donna felt completely safe, fiercely protected and devoutly treasured.

Karen held Donna contently for what seemed like hours until Donna finally got it all out. Karen gently lowered Donna's head back down to rest on the mattress and softly stroked her hair as Donna gazed almost innocently up into her beautiful face and her angelic smile. With some minor hesitation initially, Donna reached up slowly and caressed Karen's silky smooth cheek with the tips of her fingers. And as if by some mystical force, Donna felt her head rising and her lips inching slowly toward Karen's, who at the same time, seemed to be inching her lips toward Donna. Their lips brushed ever so softly together and Donna's entire body spasmed from deep within as she reveled in the immaculate softness of Karen's incredibly sweet and succulent ruby lips. The two women gently nuzzled and grazed their lips softly over each other and finally Donna pulled back, staring deeply into Karen's eyes; her fingers still on Karen's cheek.

"Karen, I..." Donna began.

Karen gently pressed her fingertips onto Donna's luscious lips to silence her and she smiled so beautifully that it took Donna's breath away.

"It's all right, love. I wanted you to kiss me." Karen whispered.

"I've never been with a woman before. I've never even been attracted to a woman before. But there's something about you that I can't resist. You're just so incredibly beautiful, Karen." Donna whispered back.

"As are you, Donna. And it's okay. Because I really like you too." Karen said.

"Can I kiss you again?" Donna whispered seductively.

"No." Karen replied in an erotic toned hiss. "I'm gonna kiss you."

Donna's eyes shut, her lips filled with a smile and Karen's mouth soon captured them in a deep kiss of love. Donna's mind spun, her heart hammered furiously in her chest and her body quivered with deep desire as she felt Karen's tongue probing gently across her lips. Surrendering completely to the younger, smaller woman, Donna's lips parted and Karen's tongue sank deep into her mouth. Their lips sealed tightly around each other, Donna's tongue entwined with Karen's and she soon found herself reveling in the velvety softness and warmth of Karen's sultry mouth.

Karen rolled gently up atop Donna's body, pressing her full weight down on the taller woman and she felt Donna's arm slide gently around her, engulfing her in a lover's embrace. Karen's kiss was so deep, so sensual and so full of divinity that Donna's very soul trembled deep within her. Donna slid her hands slowly down Karen's back over the soft fabric of her nightshirt and began to gently pull it up her body. Feeling bold, Donna then let her hands continue down Karen's body and her palms graze gently over the smooth, silky flesh of Karen's bountiful, sumptuous bottom. Karen chirped with delight in Donna's mouth as she felt the woman caress and squeeze the firm, perfectly round globes of her naked behind.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,180 Followers