Donna's Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Donna and Jackie talk about their relationship.
7k words
4.47
35.6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

They had been driving for a long time now and Jackie was starting to get nervous.

Her mistress had borrowed the vista cruiser from her boyfriend claiming that they were going to have a 'girl's night out', just the two of them. Eric was fine with it because apparently he was going to have a 'guy's night out' with their friends Michael, Stephen and Fez. When she had asked her mistress where they were going Donna had told her it was a surprise.

When they were in the car and out of sight of the Foreman house her mistress had handed her a blindfold and ordered her to put it on. Jackie had of course obeyed without question but the blindfold only increased her curiosity about what was going on. She trusted her mistress with all her heart, but since the incident with Fez she had been very distant and that worried the brunette.

Ever since they had got together they had been sleeping in the same bed. That hadn't changed, but her mistress didn't hold her anymore, and that's what worried Jackie the most. For the last few weeks Donna and Jackie had been having sex constantly and at the end of each night of passion Donna would pull Jackie to her, and wrap her arms around her. The brunette had never felt safer in her life than when she was in her mistress's arms. But that had all changed after Jackie had sex with Fez. No more mind blowing sex, no more sleeping in her mistress's arms, God the redhead barely even spoke to her anymore.

Part of her was terrified that her mistress was going to break up with her and was taking her somewhere where she wouldn't be able to make a scene. After the past few weeks Jackie genuinely didn't see how she could possibly go on without her mistress in her life and she knew that if the redhead chose to break her heart tonight it would destroy her. But her mistress had told her she loved her and if she cared about Jackie even half as much as Jackie cared about her than she would never let her go.

Finally the car came to a stop, where Jackie couldn't say.

"Keep the blindfold on and stay there." Donna ordered her bitch as she got out of the car and moved around to help Jackie out.

Holding Jackie by the hand Donna led her to their destination and told her, "Ok, you can remove the blindfold now."

Jackie did as she was told and was blown away by what she saw. They were in a clearing on top of some kind of mountain or a large hill. There were trees surrounding them but when she looked down Jackie could clearly see all of point place stretched out before her. In the distance the sun was slowly setting creating a breathtaking display of colours in the clear sky above.

Turning to her mistress Jackie saw the redhead was holding a hamper and smiling at her, "I thought we could have a picnic, you know, just the two of us."

"Oh mistress... I... I don't know what to say." said Jackie, unable to find the words to do justice to this moment.

"Well, if you don't like it we could always do something else." said Donna, misreading the signs.

"Oh God no mistress, I love it." said Jackie, fighting back the urge to throw herself into her mistress's arms.

"Good..." Donna said as the girls exchanged a warm smile and more than a hint of sexual tension, "there's a blanket back in the car for us to sit on. Why don't you be a good little girl and go get it for me."

Jackie excitedly scampered off to do as her mistress told her.

Donna unconsciously licked her lips as she watched her bitch's cute little butt wiggle as she left. Her sexual desires for her friend were becoming unquenchable and she found herself hungering for Jackie's body every second of every day. The last few weeks had been amazing, but there were some questions in the back of the redhead's mind which she felt needed to be answered. The problem was she feared the answers, because those answers could either strengthen her relationship with Jackie, or break them apart. In reality she didn't want to even ask these questions so great was her fear of losing Jackie, but if she didn't she might be running the risk of losing her anyway. Donna's only saving grace was that if Jackie loved her half as much as she loved Jackie then they could withstand anything.

When Jackie returned Donna silently motioned her to lay the blanket down on the grass so they could face the sunset while eating. They watched as the sun slowly fell over the horizon and night fell over point place. With the hustle and bustle of their daily lives neither girl had taken the time to watch the sunset properly before and found it to be stunningly beautiful and overwhelmingly romantic. It was the first time they've ever sat in silence before and while Jackie was loving the opportunity to be so close to her mistress, Donna's mind was racing as she tried to decide how best to approach something that might destroy this wonderful new relationship and in doing so destroy her.

Donna turns to look at the woman who had forever changed her life. She seemed to radiate in the moon light and Donna became lost in her beauty.

She is finally awoken by Jackie who had become concerned why her mistress was staring at her in such a way, "Mistress... Are you ok?"

"I'm... I'm fine..." Donna said, searching for the right words.

Silence fell between them, but unlike before this was uncomfortable.

After a while Jackie finally broke the silence, "Mistress... can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Mistress is this... is this a... is this a date?" Jackie asked, failing to meet her mistress's eyes.

"........ do you want it to be?" asked Donna.

"More than anything else in the world mistress." said Jackie looking up to stare deeply into the redhead's eyes.

"Then it's a date then." Donna said giving Jackie a smile that warmed her submissive heart.

Again there was silence.

Gathering up all of her courage Donna said slowly and carefully, Jackie... I'm going to ask you some questions... and when I do I don't want you to give me an answer you think I want to hear. I want you to answer me honestly as yourself, not as my bitch... do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"And don't call me mistress."

"Yes mis... I mean yes... Donna."

Donna let out a sigh and took a moment to try and choose the right words. Finally she said, "Jackie... I love you but over the past two weeks I have beaten and abused you and I can't understand why you would keep coming back to me after the way I've treated you."

"... I keep coming back because I love you."

"But why? Why do you love me? After everything I've done to you... how could you? How could you love me?" yelled Donna in frustration.

Looking at Donna in disbelief Jackie said, "How could I not? Don't you have any idea what you've done for me? You've set me free. For the first time in my life I feel at peace. Your a kind, loving, passionate and beautiful person and if anything the real question is how could you love me? How can you love me after what I've done?"

"Oh and what have you done Jackie." growled Donna, her temper flaring.

Since becoming Donna's bitch Jackie had stopped her argumentative ways. At this moment they were back with a vengeance, "Well let's see now, I've spent years treating you and everyone around me like crap. I've constantly insulted you to your face and behind your back. I've gone out of my way to let anyone with less money than me know that there beneath me. And let's face it, I'm an arrogant, egotistical, self-centred bitch who should have been put in her place years ago. And after all this time you finally give me the punishment I deserve and you have the audacity to ask me how I can love you?"

"The punishment you deserve?"

"What?"

"You said I gave you the punishment you deserved. You think you should be punished?" Donna asked.

Jackie shuffled awkwardly on the blanket but didn't answer.

"Why do you feel that you should be punished Jackie?" Donna pressed, "Answer me!"

"...... You wouldn't understand."

"Try me."

Jackie sighed and said, ".... my entire life I've never once been told off. Growing up my parents were never around. As compensation I was given money... but I didn't want money... I wanted my parents... I wanted a family. I try to be good but I didn't get any attention. And then I started doing bad things. It was mostly just little things, like insulting the help and pushing people over. One time I was even arrested for shoplifting but my parents did what they always do, they threw money at it and it went away. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was untouchable, that no matter what I did I could do no wrong. But some part of me, deep down, knew I was doing bad things. The truth is I've hated myself for almost my entire life. But then you spanked me... you actually spanked me. For the first time in my life I was actually punished. For the first time in what feels like forever I didn't hate myself. For the first time in my life I had inner peace. When I'm with you Donna, I feel free, and if you can't handle that please tell me now before I fall any more in love with you."

Jackie burst into tears but before the first drop could run all the way down her face Donna had pulled her into her arms, and said, "Jackie, I'd rather die than lose you now. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I always knew there was a side of you that you didn't let anyone see and if I helped you to come out... I mean if I've helped you to achieve a better understanding of yourself then it makes me want to be with you even more. But I just think we need to make sure that this is something we both want because if it isn't then I want to find out now so I might have a faint hope of being able to survive without... without you..."

"I want this... I want us... I want you... and I don't understand why you even need to question this... I mean... if you love me like you say you do then why do you need to ask these questions?" Jackie asked, still whimpering into Donna's shoulder.

"I want this too, and I don't want to ask these questions but I think I need to ask them, I think we need to ask them. We need to try and get a better understanding of what's happened to us. I mean, one day we're just regular Donna and Jackie and everything is normal. And now all of a sudden I'm mistress Donna and your my bitch and we're having this mind blowingly wonderful sex. I think we need to ask each other some questions and answer honestly. Before I had no idea why you or anyone would like to be spanked but now I understand, and I'm ok with it. But I still don't understand after everything that I've done to you that you could love me. You have no idea how guilty I've been feeling lately, and I just want you to know that I am so, so sorry."

Jackie lifted her head up and looked into Donna's eyes, "Please Donna, don't be sorry. You can be anything you want to be just please don't be sorry. Don't be sorry about what we've done together because I'm not sorry for a single second of it."

Realising what Jackie thought she had said Donna quickly said, "No Jackie, please don't think I'm sorry for being with you because I'm not, I'm only sorry for the way I've been treating you. I know why you want it, now but I didn't know for the last two weeks, and I abused you anyway and I have no idea why."

"... You don't know... or you don't want to tell me." Jackie said truly questioning her mistress for the first time in a long time.

"... I... I... I don't think... you'd..."

"Understand?"

".... Yes...."

"Try me."

Donna sighed and said, "It was never about hurting you."

"I never thought for a second it was."

"..... My parents broke up and got back together constantly before my Mom finally left. I tried to talk to Eric about it but he just doesn't get it. And I love Eric but we're so different. He's already got his future planned out and it involves me being a baby machine for him and that's not what I want. I want to do something with my life but I don't know what and it scares me that I don't know what I'm doing, it makes me feel so... out of control. When I was younger I quickly learned by playing games like football and basketball that I liked being in control. Moving around with the ball, dodging opponents, trying to score, being the centre of attention, knowing that the fate of that game rested on my shoulders, it all made me feel so powerful... so alive... so in control. But lately I've never felt more out of control. But when I'm with you Jackie, none of that other stuff matters and it's just you and me. For the first time in so long I feel I'm in control and it feels wonderful." Donna turns to look deep into Jackie's eyes and said, "You told me that I set you free, well the truth is Jackie you're the one who set me free. And how have I repaid you; I've spanked you, which ok now I know you like but again I didn't before, I've made you lick me, I've called you names, I've shoved a dildo up your ass for God sakes. After doing all that to you can you really say that you don't hate me?"

"Donna Pinciotti I love, worship and adore you and I could never ever hate you. After everything I've done I deserves spanking and verbal abuse and as for the... as for the pussy licking and butt fucking... I... I liked it." Jackie said, blushing from head to toe, "I never thought I'd like something like that... I mean you know, it seems so gross and stuff, but... it felt so... good... so right. I mean... the first time I tasted your pussy it was like I'd found heaven on earth in between your thighs. I don't think I could ever get enough of eating you out. And as for when you butt fucked me...oh my god, I swear I've never cum so hard in my life. I mean sure it hurt at first, but then it started to feel good... and then it started to feel... awesome. Ever since you shoved a dildo up my butt I've been craving anal sex. Ever since you shoved a dildo up my butt my butt has been craving anal sex. My butt, along with all my other unworthy orifices, craves you Donna Pinciotti."

Donna licks her lips subconsciously as she moves closer to Jackie. Her bitch's words have set a fire inside her and she feels the need to be close to her beloved brunette. Both girls close their eyes as their lips meet for a soft, tender kiss. Donna tries to keep the kiss is gentle as possible but she just couldn't resist slipping her tongue inside her bitch's mouth. A battle starts between the two tongues which, although starts off soft, soon turns into a passionate battle for dominance. Donna slowly pushes Jackie down to the grass and mounds her, pressing her body onto hers, and slowly began to rub herself against her bitch.

Donna finally broke the lip lock and began to kiss her way down Jackie's neck. Normally Jackie would have craved this, and her entire body did, but Donna's words had opened a floodgate of emotions inside her and there was more she wanted to ask... there was more she needed to know.

Summoning all of her willpower and self-control Jackie asked, "What about our boyfriends?"

What a mood killer...

Donna looked up, "What?"

"What about our boyfriends... you said we would tell them about us and they could either accept that and be with us or we would be together without them... but it's been two weeks and we still haven't told them..."

Donna sighed and sat up, "... I guess as long as I'm going to tell Eric I can keep him and still have you... but if and when I tell him than I run the risk of losing him... and more importantly... I might run the risk of losing you."

"... I feel the same way about Stephen... but Donna... you'll never ever going to lose me. I'll always be yours. No matter what happens... I'll always love you."

Donna looked into Jackie's eyes and saw nothing but love and compassion, "... when do you want to tell them?"

"Whenever you're ready."

"I don't think I'll ever be, so you choose. When you're ready, tell me, and then we'll tell them together, ok?"

"Ok." Jackie thought for a minute before she said, "Donna... over the past few weeks you have made me feel so much better about myself... I have found an inner piece with you that I didn't think was possible... but sometimes I feel like it... isn't enough... the punishment isn't enough. Don't get me wrong, when you spank me and boss me around I feel free... but after everything I've done... and after all the people I emotionally hurt I feel I need to do something to make it better... I feel we need to do something to make it better..."

"Like what?"

"I don't know..." Jackie said, choosing her next words very carefully, desperately trying not to upset the woman she loved, "I used to be so rude to Fez... behind his back more than to his face... and I teased him constantly for my own amusement... but after being with him... I don't feel so guilty about what I did to him any more..."

"So what... you want to sleep with everyone in point place to make you feel better about yourself?" Donna said, a mixed look of hurt and anger on her face.

"Yes... no... I don't know... I don't know what I'm feeling... I don't know what I'm thinking... I don't know whether I'm straight... or gay... or even who I am... I just don't know... I don't know anything anymore..." Jackie said, tears running down her face again, "all I know is I have never been more happy than I am with you..."

Donna pulled Jackie tightly to her again and comforted her as she cried.

Donna gave Jackie a few moments to let her emotions out before saying, "What do you want me to do?"

"That's just it... I don't know... I don't know what would make this all better... I don't know... I don't know anything... the only thing I know is when I'm with you I'm happy and when you're punishing me I feel free... maybe... maybe you could do something..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you could do something... no... I want you to do something... I want you to do something that will make this feeling of guilt go away."

"Like what?"

"I don't know... I love what you do to me... but sometimes... sometimes I wish you were a little more... rough with me..."

"You want me to be more rough with you?"

"Yes... is that weird? Do you hate me for wanting that?"

"Jackie, I could never ever hate you... it's just... I'm not sure what to do..."

"I don't know either... something... anything... just pleased Donna... take my pain away... I want you to take my pain away..."

Donna bit her lip, the pain of her next words hurting her before they even came out, "... if I do... will you need me any more?"

"Of course I'll need you... how can you think I ever won't need you?" Jackie asked, unable to comprehend not wanting or needing her mistress Donna, "I love you. I need you in my life and I always will. I just need you to alleviate my suffering a little more... ok?"

"Ok... but I'm still not sure what you want me to do..."

I'm not sure either... so... just do something ok..."

"Ok... but if you don't like it or you're in any way uncomfortable with it you have to tell me ok... and that goes for anything else we do together... I love you Jackie and I don't want to hurt you."

"I love what we do together and I don't think you could ever truly hurt me, which is one of the many, many things I love about you."

The girls exchange a smile before Donna asks, "Why did you start talking about the need to be punished when we were talking about what to do about our boyfriends?"

Jackie took a deep breath and said, "Because first I want you to somehow punish me for things that I've done... something more than just tanning my bottom red with your bare hand. Then I'll be ready to tell Stephen and Eric about us... is that ok?"

"That's ok... we'll tell them after..."

The sentence was left open because Donna really didn't have any idea what it was Jackie wanted her to do or what she could do to this woman without truly hurting her. Donna's mind began to race as she began to think of some place or someone she could go to for advice but before she got the chance to come up with a good idea she was woken from her thoughts by Jackie.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12