Donna's Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

"Donna..."

"Yes Jackie."

"Are we gay?"

"What?"

"I mean... I don't want to lose Stephen and you obviously don't want to lose Eric and I enjoyed having sex with Fez... but whatever I had with Michael, Stephen and Fez can in no way compare to what I have with you and I'm afraid... no not afraid... I'm... I'm just... I don't know what I am... I just... I'm not sure... what I am any more... you know?"

"I know exactly how you feel Jackie... I love what I have with Eric... and enjoy being with him... but being with you is so... different... in such a good way... and it's scary... it's really, really scary... but if we stay together I think we can get through this... we might not even have to lose what we have with Eric and Hyde if we're lucky. But we have to play our cards right, ok? Both of our guys might get jealous at the thought of us together... but if we can sit down with them and slowly talk them into it we might be able to keep them as well... and that's what we want... right?"

"... right..."

Silence fell over the girls once again.

Jackie admired the beautiful view of the place that Donna had brought her too. From where they were sitting they could see the whole of point place which was now lit up by thousands of street and household lights. Hundreds may be thousands of people just going about their business unaware that two girls were watching them from afar.

It was a clear night and the brunette could see every single star in the sky. She spent some time counting them before focusing her attention on the moon and how it's light shined down upon them, illuminating them in moon light.

"It's all so... beautiful." Jackie said as she took in the breathtaking sight.

"It sure is..." said Donna, who's eyes had never left the brunette.

Jackie blushed when she realised that Donna was talking about her, but then she turned to look at her mistress and was taken aback by just how truly beautiful the redhead was.

As she thought about her mistress Jackie remembered another fear she had in her mind which she couldn't stop herself from expressing, "... Donna..."

"Yes Jackie..."

"Don't you think it's a bit risky to be here?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... this is a pretty romantic spot... and I'm sure lots of people come here... how did you know we would be alone tonight?"

"I didn't... but lots of couples come here to see the sunset and since no one else has shown up we'll probably be ok... besides... there's supposed to be some big movie coming out today and everyone wants to go and see it... don't worry... will be fine..."

"There's something else..."

"And what's that Jackie?"

"... what we're doing... well it's... it's... it's illegal here... society says it's wrong and the church says it's a sin... to and... and... I don't know..." Jackie trailed off, unsure what she was saying, and certainly not liking what she was saying.

Donna took a deep breath, cupped Jackie's face so the brunette was looking directly into her eyes and said, "Jackie... I want you to listen very carefully to me... I don't give a fuck whether this is legal or not. I don't give a fuck whether society or the church thinks it's wrong. As far as I'm concerned nothing that could feel this good could ever be wrong, and if it is then I don't ever want to be right. And as far as it being a sin... firstly, I don't see how it could be... secondly, if it is, I would burn for you. For you Jackie... I would happily burn."

"I'd burn for you too Donna!" Jackie said, a small smile creeping across her face.

The sentiment was twisted and yet somehow romantic... actually their entire relationship was twisted and yet somehow romantic.

"There is nothing I wouldn't do for you... you're my world and I couldn't imagine life without you..." Donna said, taking Jackie's hand into hers and saying what was in her heart, "... I love you Jackie Burkhardt."

"I love you too Donna Pinciotti."

Donna smiled at Jackie and said something she'd wanted to say for two weeks, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"What!" Jackie gasped, not quite believing what she'd just heard.

"Will you be my girlfriend... as well as my bitch... I mean you don't have too if you don't want to... I just thought..."

"Oh Donna, I want to be your girlfriend more than anything else in the world."

Donna smile could have lit up a stadium, "So... we're girlfriends now?"

"We're girlfriends."

The setting, the words, and the emotion behind them all caught up with the girls and they fell into each other's arms, their lips crashing together in a passionate kiss. Before she knew it Jackie was on her back on the ground, her tongue fighting for survival in her own mouth as her girlfriend effortlessly began to strip her of her clothes.

The kiss was broken momentarily as Donna pulled off Jackie's top and then her own before she captured her girlfriend's lips with hers once again. As she un-hooked and removed Jackie's bra the brunette did the same. They kicked off their shoes at the same time as they both reached for the buttons to their pants. They unbuttoned quickly and pushed their pants and panties as far down their legs as possible before kicking them off the rest of the way.

The girls were very pleased to have been able to only have to break their kiss once to remove their clothes but now other places needed the soft caress of each other's lips.

Donna kissed down Jackie's jaw line, down her neck and upper chest until she reached her girlfriend's pert breasts. Taking one of the already erect nipples into her mouth Donna gently sucked on it, using her tongue to roll it and coated with saliva before moving to the other nipple and repeating the process. She used one hand to massage the other breast and the other to press the nipple she was sucking on into her mouth. Jackie sighed and stroked her mistress/girlfriend's hair lovingly as Donna wonderfully tortured her for a few minutes before slowly kissing her way down her flat stomach towards the treasure between her thighs.

When she reached her destination Donna took a few moments to study just how beautiful her girlfriend was down there before she began to lower her face and extend her tongue.

But before the first lick Jackie said, "Please... Donna... I need you too..."

Quickly realising what Jackie meant Donna crawled on her knees up and sideways until her pussy was hovering over her girlfriend's cunt hungry mouth. Before she got the chance to lower herself Jackie reached out, grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her down to her face, burying her tongue inside her dripping wet hole.

"Jackie... no... stop..." said Donna looking down at Jackie.

As soon as she heard those words Jackie stopped and looked at her mistress/girlfriend with a worried expression on her face, "Did I... did I... did I do something wrong?"

"No Jackie, that was wonderful, but we're in no hurry. We're in the middle of nowhere and it's just us. There's no one around for miles. We have all night so don't rush this ok?"

"Ok." Jackie said who then took a minute to study the delicacy that had been placed in front of her.

Jackie had got so used to burying her tongue as deep inside her mistress's cunt the second it was placed in front of her she had forgotten how beautiful it was. As she stared at it Jackie fell in love with Donna's pussy all over again.

Finally the brunette extended her tongue and gave one slow, long lick of her girlfriend's core. The flavour set her taste buds on fire and she had to fight herself not to just devour the juicy cunt that had been put in front of her. But she managed to remind herself that Donna, the woman she loved with all her heart, wanted a nice long pussy licking. That thought managed to keep her in line as she began to gently lap at the centre of her girlfriend's joy.

With Jackie gently eating her out Donna focused all her efforts on bringing pleasure to her girlfriend and her delicious pussy. She slowly caressed the lips with her tongue, every so often stopping to tease the clit or to give one long lick down the centre of her girlfriend's cunt. Sometimes she'd even gently press her tongue into Jackie's wet hole, teasing but never quite achieving penetration. All this was driving Jackie wild and Donna had planned to do this to her girl for hours if possible but the problem was that her bitch was doing the exact same thing to her and the redhead didn't know how much she could last.

It almost became a contest between the two lovers to see who would start tongue fucking the other first. They used every trick they had picked up over the past two weeks to make the other break first or make them orgasm trying.

The gentle teasing felt like it went on for an eternity. How long for sure, neither girl could say.

Locked in this intimate lesbian embrace time lost all meaning. Minutes, hours, days could have gone past and neither girl would have noticed. The entire world now involved around each other's cunts and a overwhelming desire to bring pleasure to them.

Finally the desire became too great and Jackie and Donna simultaneously buried their tongues as deep into each other as they possibly could. Closing their mouths around the dripping holes the girls began to slowly and passionately tongue fuck one another towards the inevitable conclusion of their 69.

It was only the thought that her mistress Donna wanted a slow and gentle pussy eating that was able to stop Jackie from giving her girlfriend the frantic tongue fucking she so wanted to give her. Donna's juices were driving her crazy and she knew they were just the appetiser. Just the thought of the creamy strawberry flavoured cum that would be her reward for pleasing her girlfriend's pussy made Jackie salivate and want to use every trick she had learnt about making her mistress cum so she might drink the sweet nectar that was pure Donna. But her desire to please her mistress outweighed her craving for her cum, but only just.

Meanwhile Donna was herself slowly trying to increase the pace of the tongue fucking so she could keep the romance of the situation and still have her sweet bitch's juice and a nice hard orgasm in the process. The taste of her girlfriend's cunt was driving the redhead insane with lust and it was a miracle she had lasted this long.

The slow build up had been torturous but soon it would be all worth it.

Donna could tell she was going to cum and cum hard soon but she wanted to be able to send Jackie over the edge at the same time if not first.

Jackie had slowly copied her movements and now their tongues were moving like a blur inside each other, the loud sucking noises created from them slurping up each other's juices echoing throughout the mountainside.

At the height of their passion both girls, as if moving as one, lubed the index finger of their right hand in pussy juice before slowly sliding it inside the others ass hole.

The second the digits were into the knuckle inside their back passages the girls simultaneously experience their first orgasm of the night, their juice pouring into each other's mouths and down their throats. Neither girl slowed their pace and they were able to quickly squeeze another climax out of their lover followed by another and another and another.

They quickly lost count of how many orgasms they had both received but that didn't matter to them at this point. All that mattered was to bring the other pleasure and of course to swallow the liquidy reward of their efforts.

Finally when her mouth was sore and her tongue felt like it was going to fall off Donna lifted herself off Jackie, who whimpered at the loss of her mistress/girlfriend's pussy, turned herself around and collapse on top of the brunette in a sweaty heap.

They lay there for a while, desperately trying to regain their strength but at the same time very aware of each other's bodies pressed up against each other.

As her strength returned Donna slid her hand down until she could slip two of her fingers into Jackie's soaking wet pussy.

Jackie moaned with pleasure as her mistress filled her. She was complete again. Staring into her mistress's eyes she saw nothing but love and compassion staring back at her. Those eyes captivated and enslaved her. If she hadn't been so devoted to this woman before she certainly would have been now.

Donna almost didn't want to continue and break this perfect moment, but her own lust for her girl drove her over the edge. Unable to stop herself she began to slowly thrust her fingers in and out of her girlfriend's sweet little pussy.

The pleasure of her mistress moving inside her was overwhelming. Jackie could have so easily slipped into the pleasure and become lost in it, but she found herself really bothered by the fact that Donna wasn't receiving any pleasure from this. Jackie wanted, no she needed to give pleasure back.

Slowly placing her hand on her mistress's body, Jackie slowly slid it downwards until it reached the centre of the redhead's being. Donna's breathing became heavier and Jackie searched her mistress's eyes for any signs that she should stop what she was doing. Seeing none she slowly pushed two of her fingers past her mistress's pussy lips and into her tight channel. She was unable to stop a smile crossing her face as the powerful woman she had come to call mistress moaned from her touch.

Donna's eyes never left Jackie's as they began to match each other thrust for thrust inside each other's wet holes.

Feeling adventurous, Donna slowly slid a third finger into Jackie, making sure to check her eyes for even a flicker of pain or discomfort. All the redhead saw in Jackie's eyes were an increase in wonderment and sexual desire. Moments later Donna felt a third finger had been added to her own centre which the redhead was more than ready for.

Jackie had been afraid that trying to insert her unworthy fingers inside her mistress's beautiful cunt would have angered the redhead. Luckily for her it had only seemed to increase her mistress's desire for her to the point where Donna actually push the third finger into her. Taking her chances Jackie had done the same and much to her delight her mistress then slowly inserted a fourth finger inside her. She did the same and carefully bawling her fingers together, much like Donna was doing inside her own eager hole, slowly slid a fourth finger into the redhead's hungry cunt.

In an attempt to relax each other's finger stuffed holes both girls frantically rubbed each other's cilt's with their thumbs as they continued to stare into each other's eyes.

It was so wonderful, so beautiful, so romantic, and yet at the same time it was so torturous.

Donna and Jackie had never felt so connected to each other and they were both trying to keep their emotions in check and just enjoy the moment of love between them but their animal lust for each other was driving them both insane.

As the pace slowly increased Jackie wrapped her legs around Donna's back pulling her lover closer with each of the powerful thrusts. As the redhead thrust inwards the brunette thrust inwards and as the redhead thrust outwards the brunette thrust outwards their rhythm perfectly matched, the sensations running through their bodies and the look in each other's eyes driving their primal needs and urges to the point where they became almost unbearable.

Their eyes were locked together in a mutual understanding of the overwhelming passion, desire and loved that they shared for each other. Those eyes spoke of something deep inside them, something primal, something pure.

The world around them had long faded away into background noise. As far as Donna and Jackie were concerned at this point the only thing that mattered in the entire world was each other.

What Donna and Jackie were now experiencing was pure animalistic lust and desire for each other but at the same time there eyes spoke of a love for each other which an epic novel could not do justice too.

In this moment Donna wanted to know that Jackie was hers. There was part of her that was worried she was running the risk of ruining the romantic atmosphere she had managed to create for them, but she didn't care. All she cared about was being told that this beautiful creature was beyond a shadow of a doubt hers.

The moonlight, the stars, her mistress's fingers slamming into her pussy, her fingers slamming into her mistress's pussy, everything just seemed so... perfect. Jackie just didn't see how anything could be as perfect as this. But as always just when Jackie didn't think things with Donna could get any better they did...

"Jackie... are you... my girl..." panted Donna, her fragile mind and exhausted body struggling to even say that simple sentence.

"... Oh Donna..." Jackie gasped, tears of joy running down her face, "I'm yours... I'll always be yours... no matter what happens... I'll always be your bitch... your slut... your girl..."

The moments before their climaxes seem to last forever. In many ways Donna and Jackie wished they did. They wish they could live in this moment forever, forever trapped together in a moment of pure love and devotion to each other. But all too soon the world came crashing down around them. The world felt like it was ending in a series of explosions which rocked their bodies.

In reality the world wasn't ending, they were just cumming together, the whole time staring into each other's eyes as they surrendered themselves to each other, their pussies covering their hands with their love juice.

As they finally lay still, panting and exhausted, they used the last few ounces of their strength to bring their hands up to each other's faces and licked the creamy reward of their sex off each other's fingers, their eyes locked together like the idea of breaking eye contact with each other was unbearable. As they finished their feast of pussy the girl's almost endless sexual appetite was momentarily satisfied and all they were left with was their love for each other. Staring into each other's eyes they said the only thing that they could possibly say...

"... I love you Jackie." Donna said voicing what her heart knew to be true with every fibre of her being.

"I love you too Donna." Jackie said the words coming from the very deepest part of her heart and soul.

When she was able Donna rolled Jackie and herself so that she was on her back cradling the girl that meant the world to her to her bosom. They lay there for a long time looking up at the stars and contemplating the series of events which brought them together. There were still doubts and questions about their future but right now none of that mattered. All that mattered was that they were together and they were happy. Whatever the future held they would face it together.

To be continued...

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
12