Donna's Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes, eat me, eat my pussy you fucking little dyke! That's it, show me what weeks of rug munching has taught you! God, with that mouth I'm surprised you found the time to stop eating your bitch's cunt to come over here you redheaded little pussy slut! Yes that's it, lick me you fucking muff diver! Lick my yummy little honey hole you fucking rug muncher! Lick my honey from my hole you fucking carpet cleaner! Do you like the taste of my honey? I bet you do, I bet you can't get enough, I bet you can't get enough of my sweet honey flavoured pussy juice, can you, you fucking cunt lapper! Oh, you're going to make me cum! You're going to make me cum and shower your lezzie face in my sweet honey flavoured pussy juice! I bet you can't wait can you, I bet you can't wait for me to shower your lezzie face in my sweet honey flavoured pussy juice! Oh, here it comes, swallow as much as you can, swallow it, swallow me you pussy eating dyke!" Chloe screamed as she came, her cum covering Donna's face and pouring down the redhead's throat.

Donna tried her best to swallow as much of the delicious honey flavoured pussy juice as possible but there was just so much cum that she couldn't stop it leaking out of the side of her mouth and covering her face.

Chloe didn't care about this. Hell, she didn't even realise it. She was far too busy having her eyes fluttered, her toes curled, and her fingers going numb as she was rocked with orgasm. Chloe savagely thrust her pussy into Donna's face, making sure that the redhead couldn't escape until she had finished cumming.

Escape was the last thing on Donna's mind as she drank down as much of the honey sweet cum as possible, not at all bothered by the fact the blonde was using her face as a fuck pad.

Once her orgasm was finally over Chloe untangled her fingers from the redhead's hair and allowed her to stand up. The second Donna was up she grabbed the blonde by her hair, pushed her to her knees, pull down her own pants and panties and pushed Chloe face first into her cunt.

"Your turn eat me, you fucking dyke bitch!" Donna growled, as she immediately started to hump Chloe's pretty face. "I ate you, now you eat me you fucking pussy whore! Come on, is that the best you can do? Fucking eat me you fucking lez! Eat me with that little rug munching mouth of yours! Use your little lezzie tongue on me! Fucking lick me and make me cum! Lick me and make me cum you fucking pussy eating bitch!"

Getting the message the blonde buried her tongue into Donna's cunt and began licking her pussy like the experienced little rug muncher she was. The redhead's pussy tasted like strawberries and Chloe, who always was a fan of fruit, was more than willing to get in touch with her submissive side to give this delicious cunt the proper attention it deserved.

Chloe had no doubt that she was a Dom, but she believed no one was completely dominant or submissive and to deny that she had a Sub side would be like denying the colour of her hair. When she went down on another woman it allowed her to experience her submissive side. Of course whenever she did this she made it very clear to whoever was lucky enough to feel her talented mouth on their centres that she was a Dom when it came time to bring out the toys.

Jackie looked up from her pussy eating for a moment to watch as her mistress Donna dominated mistress Chloe. It was an incredible turn on to see the blonde's head bob back and forth as her mistress thrust her hips forward, fucking the other mistress's pretty mouth as the redhead verbally abused her. Oh it was good to see her mistress acting more herself again. Since coming in here Donna had been acting a little unsure of herself but now that seem to have passed and she was back to being her mistress again.


She was awoken from her thoughts by a whimpering sound coming from in between her legs.

Lana, who was close to orgasm, was missing the feeling of Jackie's soft mouth on her womanhood and was moaning at the loss of the other brunette's expert rug munching skills on her cunt.

Jackie smiled and eagerly returned to eating Lana's delicious pussy, burying her tongue as far as it would go into the other brunette to caress the most sensitive areas of her feminine core.

At first both brunettes had been gently lapping at each other, not knowing how long they were going to be eating each other for, but now they were both horny and needed to cum. They humped each others faces as they used their tongues to fuck each other, their mouths covering each other's cunts to try and prevent any of the yummy girl juice from escaping but they both ended up with their faces covered in cunt cream.

The brunettes weren't the only ones becoming desperate for orgasm.

The blonde's pretty mouth was driving Donna crazy. It was clear that Chloe was quite the experienced little cunt lapper who had succeeded in bringing the redhead to the brink of orgasm in only a short time after she started eating her. After the blonde had talk trash to her and used her face as a fuck pad, Donna had no problem giving Chloe the exact same treatment.

"Come on you fucking tramp! Eat me, eat my fucking pussy! Come on you little dyke! Yes, that's it, show me what a good little pussy eater you are! Show me what years of cunt lapping has taught you! Oh fuck yes, use your tongue, just like that, yes, fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy with your little lesbo tongue! Fuck you know how to eat pussy! I wonder how you got this good at eating pussy... oh I know, you probably whored out your fucking dyke tongue to every fucking girl you've ever met haven't you... haven't you? Oh yes, I bet you spend hours with your dyke tongue in strange girl's pussys you fucking no good lesbo whore! Oh yeah, I bet you just can't get enough can you bitch? You just can't get enough fucking pussy! You just can't get enough of my fucking pussy! I bet you're a girl cum craving cunt lapper aren't you bitch? Well guess what... you're in luck because I'm about to cum all over your pretty little lezzie face! Oh yes, I'm going to fucking cover your pretty little lezzie face in my pussy cream, and you're going to swallow as much of it as you fucking can like the good little rug muncher you are! Yes, that's it, eat me, oh yes, that's it, that's it you little muff diver! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over your pretty little lezzie face! I'm going to fucking cum all over your fucking pretty little lezzie face you fucking little dyke bitch!" Donna screamed as she exploded in orgasm.

It was a powerful climax which rocked her body. Most of her juice poured down the blonde's throat but a good portion of it covered Chloe's pretty little lezzie face. The redhead's fingers went numb and every molecule in her body tingled, but she didn't start fucking Chloe's face with her pussy until she was truly satisfied.

For her part Chloe drank down as much of the redhead's ambrosia like pussy juice until every drop was either on her face or in her belly.

When she was finally done Donna pulled the other girl up by her hair and kissed her passionately, forcing her tongue into her mouth. Chloe could taste her own pussy on Donna's lips and she was sure that the redhead could taste her juices on her lips too. This seemed to fuel both girls desires as their lip lock grew in intensity, swapping both spit and pussy juice between them.

Eventually they broke apart just in time to see their little bitches cum in each other's mouths, the loud slurping noises indicating that both brunettes were trying to swallow as much of each other's girl cream as humanly possible.

Both Jackie and Lana had become so concentrated on bringing the other to climax that their orgasms had caught them completely off guard. They tried their best to concentrate on swallowing the sweet girl cum down their throats but the climaxes prevented them from getting it all which left them a little ashamed. With all the time they spend eating pussy they should've been able to get all of the other girl's cum. Clearly they needed more practice. A lot more practice.

They were about to get their wish.

"If you bitches are done sucking on each other's dirty little whore holes you can come over here and have the privilege of eating our beautiful cunts!" said Donna, beginning to feel her inner Dom take control of her again.

Untangling themselves quickly the two brunettes crawled over to where their mistresses were standing.

Before they reached them Chloe said, "No Lana, you eat mistress Donna. I want to sample Jackie's little dyke tongue and see if she is as good a pussy licker as her mistress!"

Both of the submissive brunettes looked to their mistresses for any signs of hesitation. Seeing none Lana crawled over to kneel in front of Donna and Jackie crawled over and knelt in front of Chloe. Each mistress spread their legs, reached out to grab a handful of brunette hair, and pulled the two girls faces forward into their cunts.

Both mistresses let out a long moan as both girls immediately went to work, obediently licking at their pussys like the good little rug munchers they were.

"Oh fuck yeah, eat my pussy you stupid little dyke! Come on, fucking eat it!" Chloe growled, thrusting her hips forward into Jackie's face, "Eat that pussy like it was your last meal on earth bitch! I bet you'd like that wouldn't you... you'd like your last meal to be pussy... hell, I bet you'd like every one of your meals to be pussy! It doesn't matter what kind of pussy because you're a total pussy slut who just can't get enough fucking pussy! Oh yeah you're a cunt lapping, muff diving, rug munching, carpet cleaning, little pussy slut who fucking needs pussy just like my little bitch Lana!"

"You've got that right bitch!" said Donna, pushing Lana's face further into her cunt, "My little Jackie was born to eat pussy and so was your little bitch Lana! I can't fucking believe the mouth on this girl. Is her mother a vacuum cleaner or something? And how long exactly has she spent in between your legs to develop that magic tongue of hers?"

"Oh I've lost count of how many times I've cum in that pretty little mouth of hers." Chloe laughed at her bitch's expense, "Sometimes she just can't help herself and begs me for the privilege of going down on me for hours. The only reason I let her do it because I feel sorry for her. It must be so hard going through life being a total cunt craver who hates going more than a few hours without a pussy in her face!"

"Hours! Jackie has problems going minutes without eating pussy! I can see it in her eyes, if she doesn't have her face buried in a nice juicy cunt, preferably mine, she gets so horny she starts rubbing her little dyke cunt, just dreaming of getting her mouth on a nice piece of pussy! Isn't that right Jackie?"

Jackie's reply was a frantic nod and muffled moan into mistress Chloe's cunt which caused both Donna and Chloe to laugh out loud. Jackie paid them no attention, she was far too lost in eating the blonde's heavenly cunt.

Before becoming Donna's bitch Jackie had never even thought about going down on another woman. It had used to seem so... unnatural. Now it was the most natural thing in the world to her. Chloe's pussy was the second that Jackie had ever eaten and she had to admit to herself that she was loving every minute of it. The blonde's tasted different, and yet similar to her mistress. But where Donna's heavenly cunt tasted like strawberries, Jackie's favourite fruit, Chloe's almost as equally yummy cunt tasted like a rich honey. It was good, really, really good, but it just wasn't her mistress Donna's pussy.

Lana's little mouth was driving Donna crazy. Those wonderfully soft lips caressed and sucked her pussy lips expertly as the submissive's tongue rapidly moved in and out of her, every so often swirling inside her. She could only imagine how much time the brunette must have spent between Chloe's legs to be such a great little muff diver. Looking over at Jackie giving Chloe head Donna couldn't help but feel a little jealous of her girl going down on somebody else, but at the same time it was an incredible turn on to hear an experience dyke like Chloe moan from having her girlfriend's tongue inside her.

Chloe could remember dreaming about having girls going down on her for so long when she finally got Lana's tongue in her cunt she almost didn't believe how anything could be so good. Of course since she started dating Lana things just seem to get better and better. Chloe now had experienced both a boy's mouth and a girl's mouth on her pussy and she knew without a doubt that girls made the better cunt lappers, and it was clear that Jackie was no exception to this rule. The submissive brunette was obviously well trained in the art of carpet munching, but the blonde had to admit she preferred her own brunette's mouth above any other little pussy licker out there.

Chloe's pussy was the first that Lana had ever eaten but it certainly hadn't been the last. The brunette had gone down on a lot of women since becoming Chloe's bitch but no matter how tasty and juicy the pussy Lana always loved her mistress's pussy the best. She had quickly learn to crave a taste of her mistress's honey and even though she had never tasted a better pussy mistress Donna's juicy love box was just as tasty. However Lana wasn't in love with this pussy. She wasn't in love with Donna, she was in love with Chloe and it was Chloe's pussy that Lana wanted to spend the rest of her life eating.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes!" Chloe screamed, as she slammed her pussy into Jackie's face, "That's it, that's it, that's it! Oh you're going to make me fucking cum! You're going to make me cum you little dyke bitch! I'm going to cum in that pretty little lesbo mouth of yours and cover your pretty little lezzie face in my cream! You fucking want it don't you... you fucking cunt munching queer girl! You fucking want my cum in your pretty little lesbo mouth and all over your pretty little lezzie face! You fucking need my cum in your pretty little lesbo mouth and all over your pretty little lezzie face! Well keep eating me and your going to fucking get it pussy slut! Yeah, you keep eating me and I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in that pretty little lesbo mouth of yours and all over your pretty little lezzie face!"

"Yeah keep eating her Jackie, keep eating her while her bitch fucking eats me!" Donna cried, savagely humping Lana's face, "Your bitch eats such good pussy Chloe! Her mouth was fucking made for this! And guess what, I'm going to cum too! I'm going to cum all over your bitch's pretty little lezzie face and fill that pretty little lesbo mouth of hers with my fucking cunt juice! You hear me Lana, you stupid little dyke bitch? I'm going to cum all over your pretty little lezzie face and fill that pretty little lesbo mouth of yours with my fucking cunt juice! Fucking eats me you fucking dyke bitch! Make me cum, make me cum, make me fucking cum! Oh fuck yes, just like that, just like that, oh my god I'm fucking cumming all over your pretty little lezzie face and in that pretty little lesbo mouth of yours too you little fucking cunt lapping queer whore! Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Both mistresses screamed as the obedient little bitches brought them to mind blowing orgasms. There was so much cum that Jackie and Lana just couldn't swallow it all and their faces became drenched in fresh pussy juice.

Donna's and Chloe's knees became weak from the powerful climax they both experienced and they were forced to lean against the table to support their weight. Their bitches continued to greedily suck at their cunts until they pushed away in exhaustion and staggered round the side of the table to where the basket of goodies lay.

"Ok bitches close your eyes. Your mistresses of a surprise for you." said Chloe as she reached in to grab her favourite toy and give a carbon copy of it to Donna.

Jackie and Lana closed their eyes but both of them had a good idea what the 'surprise' was and both of them couldn't be happier about it. They also couldn't be more right about it.

Donna and Chloe strapped on the harnesses before reaching back into the toy box for a dildo to attach to them.

Seeing the dildo that the blonde chose, Donna said, "I thought you said at this stage we were going to fuck each other's bitches?"

"We are." said Chloe dismissively.

"Well you're not using a 12 inch dildo on my girl."

"Relax Donna, I told you there is nothing like stretching a bitch out to make her even more smitten with you then she already is."

"And if that's the case don't you think I should be the one to stretch her out?"

Chloe thought for a minute and realised that Donna had a valid point, "Yeah ok, you're right, but if I'm only going to use a 10 incher you've got to do the same."

"Fine." said Donna, attaching a 10 inch dildo to her harness.

"And remember to try some of the other shapes and sizes on your bitch in a future session together ok?" said Chloe as she put her 10 incher into place.

"Ok." said Donna as they each attached a set of balls to their respective dildos before they advanced towards their bitches who were obediently kneeling in the exact same spot they were before, their eyes tightly shut in anticipation of what was to come.

"All right bitches, you can open your eyes now."

Immediately after Chloe said this Jackie and Lana blinked their eyes open and smiled when they both saw a large dildo in front of their faces.

"Well don't just sit there looking stupid, fucking suck our fucking cocks!" Chloe said, pushing her strap on against Jackie's lips.

Jackie obeyed without question, opening her mouth wide to allow the head of the shaft passage through her lips to the back of her throat. She had been expecting her mistress Donna's dildo, but she was sure that this wouldn't be happening if her mistress didn't want it to happen and Jackie certainly didn't want to displease her mistress. Besides, Chloe was hot and Jackie had no problem sucking on her strap on.

The second the order was out of Chloe's mouth Lana's lips were wrapped around the head of Donna's dildo and the submissive brunette was sliding her mouth down the huge poll. She had been sucking cock long before becoming Chloe's bitch but since her wonderful mistress had put her in her place Lana had become such an expert cock sucker that she could probably put a hooker to shame.

As both the submissive girls began to bob their heads on the dildos Chloe and Donna grabbed a handful of brunette hair and began to lightly thrust their hips forward, gently fucking the mouth of the other's bitch. They went slowly at first, not knowing how good the girl giving them head was at deep throating but they needn't have worried.

Sensing mistress Donna was trying to get more of her strap on in her mouth Lana relaxed her throat muscles and slid her lips down the shaft until she reached the base, with her nose pressed against Donna's pubic bone and her chin pressed against the dildo's balls. She stayed there as long as she possibly could until her eyes watered and she started to gag. She came up for a few quick breaths of air before repeating this process.

Not wanting to be outdone Jackie did the same with Chloe's cock, sliding the huge dildo down her throat until she could kiss the base. She'd had a lot of experience sucking cock lately but not as much as Lana so she was unable to keep the strap on lodged in her throat as long as the other brunette.

Because of this Chloe became impatient increasing the power behind her thrusts into Jackie's throat, the balls of her strap on beginning to rhythmically slap against the submissive brunette's chin.

"Come on you fucking cocks sucker! Fucking suck my fucking cock!" Chloe screamed, twisting Jackie's hair as she fucked her face, "Is that the best you can do? Oh my God you can barely take 10 inches in that fucking cock depository of a throat of yours! What kind of bitch can't take 10 inches in their throats for more than a few fucking seconds? If you were my bitch I'd fucking beat your ass until you fucking learn that your throat just like every other part of your body was made to be used and abused by men and real women! Yeah that's right real women, not a cock sucking, cunt lapping little whore like you! Look at you, on your fucking knees sucking on a fake cock to please a member of your own sex! You actually think you're a fucking real woman you fucking bitch? Answer me?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
123456...8