Donna's Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

While Jackie couldn't deny the ass fucking she was receiving from Eric was doing most of the work the taste of her mistress was definitely a contributing factor to her body rushing towards a climax, as was the reactions Donna was giving her pussy pleasing efforts.

Anxious for Eric to be as less responsible for her climax as possible Jackie reached between her legs to rub her clit with one hand while she used the other to balance herself as she pressed her face deeper into her mistress's cunt, jack-hammering her tongue in and out of her as hard as she could to make sure she wouldn't cum before the redhead. With a hard series of tongue twirls up against Donna's G-spot Jackie was able to prevent that from happening.

Screaming in ecstasy Donna lifted her crotch up into Jackie's face as she pushed down on the brunette's head, literally smothering her bitch with her pussy almost enough to make her suffocate and she creamed hard in her face, both girls loving every moment of it.

Despite Donna being the one experiencing the orgasm the brunette didn't see how the redhead could be enjoying herself more than she was as she was in a creamy heaven, her mistress's cum covering her face as if she was marking her as her property while Jackie swallowed as much of the delicious liquid which poured into her mouth, filling her insides with Donna in another sign of the dominant girl marking her property, at least as far as Jackie was concerned.

More than the feeling of rubbing her own clit or the equally great feeling of Eric's cock pumping her pooper it was the mental stimulation of her mistress marking her as her property which finally sent Jackie over the edge, the submissive girl crying out in joy into Donna's pussy, but not allowing it to affect her performance, or more accurately trying not to let it, as Jackie forced herself to continue licking and sucking away to give her owner as much pleasure as she could.

All the audio and visual enjoyment of two girls cumming, one being by the other's hand, or more accurately the other's mouth and tongue, combined with the already overwhelming physical pleasure just getting better as Jackie's ass clamped down on his cock made Eric explode in what felt like the biggest and longest climax of his life, his balls feeling as if they unloaded every drop of sperm they had inside them into Jackie's rectum, his cock firing shot after shot of his cum into the very deepest depths of Jackie's bowels and completely filling up her ass.

As all this was happening Eric stayed rooted to the spot, so overwhelmed with the pleasure he didn't move into all until after his shrunken dick slipped out of Jackie's gaping and cum dripping ass hole, at which point he collapsed backwards onto the bed.

Meanwhile Jackie was able to lick and suck her beloved mistress to a few more orgasm before the redhead noticed her boyfriend was done, at which point Donna gently pushed her girlfriend away and crawled over to where Eric was lying in a daze, grinning as she knew just how to wake him up from out of it.

For a few moments Eric thought he was about to slip into a coma, or at least into a deep sleep, but then he felt almost painfully pleasurable sensations on his really sensitive feeling dick, at which point he saw Donna taking the entirety of his shrunken cock into her mouth, sucking back to full hardness in what felt like seconds as Eric watched his girlfriend go ass to mouth, the redhead eagerly tasting the brunette's butt juices on his dick.

"Ready for more?" Donna asked her boyfriend, taking his dick out of her mouth and stroking it while holding it close to her inviting lips.

"I... oh... I don't know if I can survive more." Eric answered honestly.

"Really, then we'll just have to find a way to motivate you." Donna said, turning to her bitch, "Jackie, come help me motivate Eric into having some more fun with us."

Jackie would prefer that she and Donna just have all the fun but she didn't hesitate to obey her owner, quickly crawling over to the other two, her ass leaking Eric's cum all the way.

When she was kneeling beside her mistress Jackie obediently took the cock which was offered to her into her mouth, swallowing the top half of it in one go and preparing to take the rest when Donna wrapped her lips around the bottom half.

Not questioning this Jackie sucked on her half as Donna did the same, swapping over per her mistress's silent instructions, even copying her by occasionally lowering her lips to suck on Eric's balls, pulling them deep into her mouth and caressing them with her tongue in between sucks just as she did to the cock itself.

Eric moaned loudly and placed both his hands on top of the girls heads, something which annoyed Jackie incredibly, but she mostly ignored it, while Donna couldn't help like it.

It was a really obvious sign Eric was enjoying himself, and while it was almost impossible to imagine that any heterosexual guy wouldn't be enjoying getting a blow job from two hot girls at the same time, it was still nice to hear and now feel that appreciation.

Donna hadn't been fair to Eric lately. In fact she had been downright horrible to him, cheating on him with one of his best guy friends and constantly screwing another girl, Donna even making that girl her sex slave. Donna needed to show she was sorry, and that if Eric forgave her he wouldn't regret it, and if the double BJ didn't get it done she had one more trick to use, but before that Donna made sure she got as much out of this as she could... well, almost as much.

As far as Eric was concerned Donna was getting plenty out of this double blow job, and so was Jackie, the two girls working his balls into replacing all the sperm which he had all lost in Jackie's ass just so his balls could squirt just as much cum again.

It felt like he was going to cum again very soon in what had to be record time after his last orgasm, Eric welcoming it as the two girls began kissing with his cock in between their mouths, reaching round his shaft to get at each other's tongues and in doing so rubbing against his member in a way which sent him closer and closer towards the edge.

The final straw seemed to be when they began taking it in turns to deep throat him, pausing only to giggle softly as Donna smacked his cock against Jackie's and her own faces, only to pull away completely at what felt like the last second.

"Eric... you know how you tried to get me to take it up the ass that one time?" Donna asked.

Eric remembered perfectly well, just as he remembered the ass kicking he got for it, "Y... yes."

"Well... if you ask again, maybe the answer will be different this time..." Donna said suggestively.

There was a couple of moments of pause as Eric wondered if this was all some kind of setup, and then forced himself to speak, "Donna... would you... maybe... erm... would you mind if I... erm... if I did to you what I did to Jackie?"

Donna frowned, "If you want it, you're going to have to say it."

Eric gulped, "Donna... can I... can I fuck your ass."

Donna grinned, "Mm... ok, yes. You can fuck my ass. You can have my anal cherry... but first, we need to get my ass ready... and by we, I mean my bitch." Donna got up onto all fours and turned to look at the other girl, "Jackie, kiss my ass."

Jackie had heard those words a lot in her short life, mostly from Steven, Eric and of course Donna, but it was in a completely different context to usual, although it was becoming the usual when it came to her redheaded mistress.

Knowing what to do thanks to her training Jackie kneeled behind her owner, puckered up and planted a big kiss on the redhead's rear, quickly beginning to cover the other girl's butt cheeks in kisses in a fun little submissive preparation for what was to come.

While it was true Donna had literally kissed Jackie's ass at the beginning of the relationship, and the dominating girl continue to do so on occasion, it was becoming a lot more common for Jackie to be the one kissing her mistress's ass, which was the way both girls preferred it as this was another act which made their roles in their relationship crystal clear.

They both loved it so much Donna happily stayed in place for a few long moments, letting her bitch kiss her ass for a while before speaking out, "Mmmmmm, I love the way you kiss my ass Jackie, but now I want you to lick my ass hole. Rim me out bitch, make me nice and wet back there so my boyfriend can butt fuck me."

Jackie resented the fact that Eric was going to be given the privilege of taking her mistress's anal cherry, yet something else he didn't deserve, but at least she got to further show her submission by tonguing her owner's shit hole.

Using her hands to spread the redhead's cheeks that is exactly what Jackie did, giving Donna's crack a couple of long licks before she concentrated her tongue against the puckered flesh of the other girl's rosebud and slowly began forcing her way inside.

As wonderfully humiliating and degrading as it felt to be literally kissing the other girl's rear end it felt even more humiliating and degrading to be forced to stick her tongue into that little hole Donna shit from, the idea that Jackie was being forced to do it so Eric could then stick his dick up Donna's ass providing a little more emotional pain which made the experience that much worse, and that much more of a perverted turn on.

Donna also found this a perverted turn on, the redhead honestly a little ashamed of herself that she derived so much pleasure from such a lewd act but it felt too good to really care.

Anal sex was always something Donna had been convinced she would never ever try, but the same could be once said for lesbian sex and she now adored that. Jackie used to shared Donna's opinion on both sex acts and now the submissive brunette adored both and while Donna knew she loved fucking other girls she couldn't help wonder what would be like to try it up the butt.

Jackie's tongue certainly felt great in her ass, that soft, wet object slowly invading her backside and then sliding in and out of it, even begin to twirl against the redhead's rectum walls, making Donna moan. Oh yes, she was definitely looking forward to trying butt sex.

First though Donna wanted her ass to be stretched a little more, "Jackie, go get the anal lube. I want you to finger fuck my ass."

As she quickly move to obey the thought occurred to Jackie that surely this was something Eric could do. Same goes for the ass licking for that matter. Then Jackie realised she was glad she had began thinking things through in her head more to prevent insulting her mistress rather than saying whatever was on her mind regardless of who it hurt as in this case it stopped her from insulting Donna by questioning why the redhead would give her lowly servant the privilege of playing with her ass, something Jackie thoroughly enjoyed herself, therefore she shouldn't be questioning it.

Once she had retrieved the lubricant Jackie squirted a big amount on her fingers before then squirting some of the liquid directly onto Donna's butt hole. Quickly after that Jackie discarded the rest of the lubricant and began rubbing the applied liquid into her mistress's ass hole, teasing the redhead's rear entrance for quite a while before pushing a singular finger into the other girl's virgin butt.

The anal intrusion caused Donna to moan which in turn put a smile on Jackie's face. Oh how she loved to give her mistress pleasure.

Wanting to bring her mistress more pleasure Jackie began slowly sliding her finger in and out of Donna's virgin ass, twisting it around inside her as she mostly just guest what she was doing.

Although Jackie had fingered the redhead's ass before that previously had always been during oral sex, the anal fingering just designed to give Donna a little added stimulation, something Donna had done in turn to Jackie many times before, but this was the first time the taller girl's pleasure was the result of ass penetration only.

Sure Jackie had stuck her tongue into Donna's ass lots of times, but it just wasn't the same as a finger... or the much bigger thing to follow.

The finger felt a little weird at first and took some getting used too, but it also felt really good, and soon Donna was only left with the pleasure which only increased as Jackie became more and more adventurous, the brunette adding a second finger and using it to expand the redhead's rectum further, Donna's bitch twirling her digits inside her mistress's bowels to prepare them to take Eric's cock.

While Eric was a respectable size he suddenly looked gigantic, his poll looking harder, longer and thicker than it ever had done before as he gently stroked it. The sight had Donna putting off continuing things for a while, happily letting her submissive little pet play with her ass, much to the enjoyment of everyone involved.

Eric was definitely looking forward to what came next but he was very much enjoying the show, his jealousy of Donna and Jackie wanting to get together a thing of the past as he watched them play. He could definitely get used to this.

However as much as Eric loved the show his heart rate increased and adrenaline spread through his body when Donna finally said, "Ok Jackie that's enough, back off so Eric can fuck my ass."

Seeing the look of disappointment on her bitch's face Donna suddenly got an idea, "Actually lie down on your back. Let's 69, that way I can have my girlfriend's tongue in my pussy and my boyfriend's cock in my ass."

Eagerly Jackie got in position, making sure she was in the middle of the bed where it was easy for Donna to straddle her face and slowly lower her beautiful pussy down to her lips.

Not entirely sure how her mistress wanted to be licked Jackie slowly stuck out her tongue and slid it up and down Donna's pussy lips, waiting for the redhead to correct her if she wasn't doing what she wanted. Jackie heard no complaint, just a moan and then a few moments later felt something soft and wet which just had to be her mistress's tongue beginning to gently lap at her cunt, Jackie moaning and then doing her best to concentrate on her own licking as Donna seem to do the same.

Continuing to jerk himself off Eric watched the two girls go at it for a little while before Donna lifted her head and asked, "Well, aren't you going to join us?"

"Oh, right." Eric said, having genuinely forgotten what he was about to do thanks to the hot sight of two girls 69ing each other in front of him.

Shaking the cobwebs Eric positioned himself behind Donna and press the tip of his cock against her ass hole. He paused, taking in the awesomeness of the moment, and then pushed forwards, letting out a very unmanly sound when he finally got through that super tight ring of flesh and into Donna's virgin ass.

The redhead's rear hole was so tight that for a moment Eric thought his cock head was going to pop, but the almost painful tightness relaxed into a tightness which was pure pleasure for Eric, the same thing occurring every time he slowly added an inch, the process taking a long time as it was a real fight to penetrate such a tight orifice, but eventually he was all the way in, his entire cock feeling as if it was being squeezed by the strongest and yet softest fist imaginable.

He stayed as still as a statue for a long time, partly to make sure Donna can relax and partly to stop himself from immediately shooting his load deep into her ass before he'd even had the chance to fuck it.

Finally he asked weakly, "Donna... can I... can I fuck you now?"

"Yes Eric, fuck me. Fuck my ass." Donna said, only briefly pulling her head from Jackie's cunt before burying her face into it again.

Hearing the permission he wanted, and being fairly confident he wouldn't cum on the first thrust, Eric slowly pulled out and then just as slowly pushed back in, feeling as if he might just cum after all as the sensations of pleasure were so strong.

Jackie's ass had felt wonderful on Eric's dick, easily tighter than anything he'd ever fucked before. He couldn't have even imagined anything tighter, but somehow this was. Somehow Donna's ass was tighter than Jackie's ass.

Technically that wasn't any great mystery, Donna's ass had just taken a hard fucking from a massive dildo strapped around the waist of another girl who clearly knew what she was doing. Also, at least partly because of the aforementioned strap on anal fucking, Jackie's ass hadn't been virgin, Donna's was... or it was at least when they started, or whatever.

Donna's ass had definitely been virgin when they started and now even as he was thinking about it Eric was taking Donna's anal virginity. His dick was boldly going where no dick had gone before and it was better than he had ever imagined it or anything else could be.

Perhaps even if he would almost definitely get his ass kicked for it Eric should at least try demanding anal from Donna every time they fucked from now on, after all, this tightness he was feeling right now was at least worth the try, hell, it was worth the ass kicking if he could actually get to regularly fuck some ass. Actually... didn't he deserve it? The anal that is, not the ass kicking. After all, his girlfriend cheated on him with a friend and a girl that both he and supposedly his girlfriend hated. Shouldn't he be entitled to a little anal, if not from his girlfriend then from his girlfriend's bitch?

Had Jackie known what Eric was thinking about she would not have been pleased. In her opinion he was entitled to nothing. Not her ass and certainly not Donna's. However if her mistress ordered her to do so Jackie would bend over for Eric whenever he wanted, which annoyed the brunette. Why did her mistress have to pick such a lame ass boyfriend? Donna deserved a Greek God as a boyfriend, not some scrawny nerd. Jackie would rather her mistress have no boyfriend at all or they could share Jackie's boyfriend Steven Hyde, but it wasn't Jackie's place to decide such things.

Of course that was just what Jackie thought of Eric in general. At this particular moment, even though his balls were bumping against her forehead, Eric was the last thing on Jackie's mind. Hell, she was barely even aware he was in the room, her mind totally focused on licking her mistress's pussy.

When ever Jackie was given the privilege of going down on her mistress her full attention was always on the redhead's pussy, and this time was no different. In fact Jackie was even more focused, if that were possible, the brunette carefully copying Donna's slow and steady tongue movements at the beginning, tracing all over the other girl's pussy lips and occasionally brushing against her clit, both girls thoroughly teasing each other, both anticipating the pleasure yet to come.

Jackie would have waited forever for her mistress to pick up the pace, but luckily she didn't even have to wait that long by the usual standard, Donna thrusting her tongue deep inside her bitch faster than she usually would do when they were in a 69, Jackie moaning in pleasure and then quickly following the dominating redhead's example by driving her tongue into her mistress as deep as it would go. The moan Donna let out as a result of this made Jackie's heart flutter, the submissive bitch eagerly continuing to copy her mistress's tongue movements as Donna began slowly thrusting in and out of her, both girls settling in to tongue fuck each other at the same slow but steady speed.

When Eric first entered her ass hole Donna was very grateful she had the distractions of Jackie's delicious little pussy to snack on while at the same time she had her bitch's sweet little mouth and tongue worshipping her cunt. Donna continued to be grateful of those distractions as Eric pushed deeper into her ass, the weirdest pain she'd ever known stretching throughout her body, only made bearable thanks to Jackie's mouth, tongue and pussy.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers