Donna's First Fantasy

Story Info
Another man joins their bed.
6.3k words
4.36
147.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawke77
Hawke77
59 Followers

"Enjoying this?" My lovely wife of nearly 30 years asked as she turned her head back to me and smiled. Donna then turned back to him and his embrace, kissing him deeply while the cowboy's large rough hands explored her upper body fondly squeezing each breast outside her dark blouse. She knew one of my fantasies was to watch her enjoy herself with another man and had been teasing me with her actions all evening at the local favorite dance club. She was thinking at this point the evening was over, but this tall cowboy and I planned to fill her with much more than a little excitement.

I was beside myself and very turned on with the situation that I had engineered with "Jim's" help. Jim, was her surprise dance partner for part of the evening who walked us to the car "because of the dark parking lot and long walk to the truck" and my redhead sweetheart got the idea all on her own to kiss him good night to thank him for helping her and I have a great night. I began to push events along to a much more erotic conclusion.

The adventure began weeks earlier when I met Cowboy48 online in a group chat and he mentioned that he lived near Fort Worth. After some discussion, he suggested that we chat privately to get to know each other. We found we had common interests such as fishing and redheads quickly became close friends. Discovering his love of redheads, I sent him an innocent yet sexy picture of my wife and received a nice picture of his wife in return. "Wow," I thought, they even looked a bit alike, similar build, age and some facial features.

In the chat box I quipped, "Your wife looks great!"

"Yours too," Cowboy48 answered back, "I'd swap anytime. Her ass looks especially great! LOL."

"Ha, Ha, me too guy. In our dreams..." I told him, since this chat spot was about as anonymous as it gets.

"No, really Lazyboy, my online handle, my wife and I have occasionally done just that," My mind raced ahead. "We aren't exactly swingers but every now and then, a situation arises, with a buddy or friend of a friend, which allows us to safely play on the wild side. It has added spice to our sex lives, and let's face it, what couple after 30 years of marriage can't use a bit of pepper or hot sauce ;-)." He mentioned, "We play only with committed couples that seldom or have never swapped, for safety's sake. "We've also discovered that it limits relationship complications, if you know what I mean..."

Wow, I was floored. Our chat just went from friendly getting to know each other to mindbender in a few seconds:

"Sounds like you guys have a great and trusting marriage. It would be awesome if we were able experience something like that, but it probably would not ever happen for us. I would jump all over the idea, in my head, so would Lazygirl, but that would only be a fantasy. Reality would never meet fantasy for us. Maybe at one time when we were younger Lazygirl and I would have been daring enough to try something like that, but nowadays, once or twice a month quickies are the norm."

"That's where Cowgirl and I were a few years ago." Cowboy48 explained:

"We got in a romantic rut, thanks to kids, jobs, and taking care of our parents. A friendly couple suggested a night out at Billy Joe's. With alcohol lubricating inhibitions and good music, a little dancing, we were seduced hours later at a nearby hotel by a hot, great looking couple and never looked back. The sexual tension between my sweetheart and I was never stronger in our life for months after that encounter. When libido and interest start to wane, we look for a new fantasy to fulfill or new couple to initiate which always perks us back up again."

Never lacking for imagination, my fertile mind was racing. "If only we had the courage to try something that risky in our lives, it probably would fuel our lagging relationship for a long time. We have always been in love. Sex, when we have it, is great. Quality, not lacking, quantity has been in short supply for a few years," I told him.

"Maybe you should try something short of a full-swap and see how Lazygirl responds. What fantasies do you guys share during sex? I know you do, everyone does...at least if they've been married more than a few years." He continued:

"Before we started swapping, a guy hit on my wife for me at a bar. I expected him, but he was a complete surprise to Cowgirl. They only danced a bit and I let her give him a good night kiss by the car. My wife devoured me when we got home. The experience made her feel attractive and desired. She was a tiger in bed and very loving to me for months after that."

I was shocked and my mind was racing. Donna and I had fantasized about a similar situation many times. In some of our fantasies, she would dance with a stranger at Billy Joe's while I sat at the table and watched. She knows that I thought it would be very hot to see her held by another man. If he happened to hold her close and cop a feel or two where I could see, Donna knows it would be very erotic for me. Teasing me, sexually, is also great foreplay for her. Often, in public she would tell me if some guy had brushed against her breasts or got a glimpse of something as she bent over. Usually she was just making up stories, but it still turned us both on:

"Do you like to dance?'Cause I suck at it?" That was the beginning of our plans. Of course a lot of emails were privately passed setting things up. I used my Yahoo account for privacy; we shared a few intimate pictures of our wives, copies of our drivers' licenses and even met for breakfast one morning to get to know one another. Cowboy48 turned out to be "Jim" and I told him my real name, Bill. Planning for the right moment proved to be a bit of a challenge due to family responsibilities, my job and a dog that needs a sitter.

We were going to let Donna dance and flirt with a stranger, who would be Jim, like his wife did once. If things went well, she had a good time, and went for it; she could kiss him good night in front of me in the parking lot. Jim could do whatever my wife was comfortable with, I was comfortable with and he could do whatever he thought he could get away with. My arousal was always tied to her arousal and I've tried to explain it to her. However, I do not think she truly understood. Anyway, we had a plan including safe words for stopping any action I felt was making her uncomfortable. She would drink and I would be the sober one to drive home, and we rented a hotel room close by just in case. Who knew how far this would go? It was virgin territory for us and it was best to plan for success.

Jim, Cowboy48, got permission from his wife with a promise that if things turned out well she would be included next time. His wife liked the few pictures she saw of me, but amazingly, she was more turned on by the pictures of Donna. "It's like seeing me naked!" she quipped to Jim. I laughed when he told me this, but thought to myself that Donna might enjoy more than just seeing his wife naked.

Finally, a great concert at Billy Joe's was scheduled. Donna's favorite country singer was scheduled for a concert. The last time we went Donna got loose and toasted, teasing me with lewd dances in my lap with private squeezes in the dark. She encouraged me to play with her and I would squeeze her butt and breasts when it was dark. Later she wanted to dance with the house band on the way out. I tried to move around the dance floor with her and she said I did o.k., but I am terribly self-conscious and knew it was not so good. This time the dance after the concert would prove to be much more memorable and erotic.

My wife was as striking to me at 50 as she was the day I first saw her and fell into her large hazel eyes. For some reason I had always been captivated by red hair. Her hair was and still is a deep auburn with skin a near perfect cream color with light color nipples and 36" D cup breasts on a well-proportioned 140 lb, 5' 4" frame. She really cares for her face, like all redheads should, and looks many years younger than her actual age. However, I had begun to sense that part of our problem was that she no longer felt desirable. Her feeling attractive relates to feeling desirable and this was starting to affect our relationship. My plan was to boost her ego and provide fuel for many months of sexual play.

The evening had innocently started enough with my wife and me going on the date, planned by Jim and me. Our life had been down some difficult roads lately with all of our responsibilities and daily grind. Our relationship and fallen somewhat into a routine, not uncomfortable, but bland. Sex was intermittent and seldom much more than heated morning couplings. Not that I'm complaining, they weren't bad, but didn't last long enough to include much foreplay or cuddling. Donna enjoyed the concert drinking a few buttery nipples and becoming very touchy and flirty like our last concert. When the lights went out, her hands would squeeze my crotch and I would grab her butt while trying not to get an erection that would embarrass me. I had a couple of beers, and managed to stay in control. Once, to her chagrin, I managed to slip my hands down the back of her jeans all the way to feel a small wet puddle between her legs. She was definitely "feeling it" and having a good time.

As we walked out past the dance floor, Donna grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the crowd. I acted a little hesitant to avoid suspicion and went along with her. She wanted me to jump on the floor and swing her around, but I told her we needed a table first. "Where would we set our drinks?" Of course, that meant we might be staying a while, so she started looking for a free table. There never is an empty table at Billy Joe's so we looked for one we might share with another couple.

I spotted Cowboy48 alone at a large table, as planned, and pointed it out to Donna. She hesitated for a second because he looked like he was there alone. "Maybe he will want to dance with you too!" I quipped.

"Yeah, right," she said "like he would want to dance with an old woman like me."

Actually, I knew he would, for a fact, but that was still a secret. Boldly enough, Donna asked if we could share and Jim smiled and said, "of course," even offering to buy us a round of drinks. I had a beer and my wife quickly swallowed a Fuzzy Navel. She was a starting to giggle and smile a lot which told me she was pretty toasty already and probably did not need more alcohol to loosen up.

My wife never complains about my dancing and I manage to move her around the floor enough that she thinks its fun. After a couple of dances, Jim offered to swing her around a bit. Her face was flushed from the alcohol and exercise. However, I think the embarrassment of the invite might have added to it. She was pleased, of course, taking his hand and were two stepping before they hit the floor. She managed to wink at me as they turned the first corner.

I really enjoyed watching my wife and the cowboy, he even wore a hat. Donna was able to move around the floor with a real dancer as he led her in some fancy steps and swing moves. After they came back to the table, Donna felt me under the table and noticed my obvious approval. About all I could do was sheepishly grinning and make small talk. The next dance was a slow one, easy for me, and we waltzed around close enough to talk. "You really do like seeing me dance with a stranger, don't you sweetheart?"

"Actually, I would like to see you dance close with him while he runs his hands all over your body." That comment got me pinched very hard in the side.

She laughed at me as if I had made a joke and kissed me saying, "I love you, you can be so funny."

Soon a slow dance was playing and I faked being a little too tired for that round and Jim held his hand out to Donna. She looked a little sheepish at me and I only smiled and said, "Please go ahead, you know I don't mind."

"I'll bet you don't," she whispered and followed him to the floor.

I did not know what would happen next, but Jim and I had talked about this. He held her against his body from the first and waltzed with a lot better rhythm than I ever managed. Midway through the song, I could see her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed. Jim's hands were much lower; his fingers were down to her back pockets and moving lower. Donna probably did not think I could see across the floor and did not protest. As the song ended, he pulled her up against his body and squeezed a bun with his left hand, holding her close with his right. Her breasts flattened against his chest and his left leg was tight between her legs, spreading them slightly. He was thanking her for the dance in a way that left her brightly blushing.

Back at the table, her hand found my dick and squeezed several times. I had to pull her hand away before I got embarrassed with an erection I couldn't hide. However I recognized the signal, she was ready to be laid and it was time to go. Jim said it was probably time for him to leave too and offered to walk out with us. Donna looked strangely at me, but quickly agreed.

When we reached our truck, "It's only fair that I get a goodnight kiss from my dance partner for the night!" Jim quipped.

"Yeah right," seemed to be the only thing Donna could blurt out.

Intoxicated as she was, she must have known she still had another chance to tease me. "Sure," I said, "why not?" Donna stared at me with chagrin for a second, and then must have had second thoughts. Maybe she wanted to tease me one more time. Maybe she wanted to taunt me or call my bluff about wanting to see her held by another man.

"Come here Cowboy," and she leaned over for a quick smooch.

Jim on the other hand had been periodically chatting with me for weeks planning for this day and knew I hoped for more than a peck. He took his hat off, handed it to me, before swallowing Donna up in his arms, and kissing her with a teenager's enthusiasm. Something wicked clicked in her thoughts and she melted into his kiss, knowing my barely hidden erection would not be hidden much more. Besides, she was quite wet and lubricated herself from flirting and teasing all evening. That and the Buttery Nipple shots that Jim and I had been buying for her all night had removed most of her inhibitions and left little but a horny shell behind.

The cowboy's hand quickly slid up from her waist to cup her left breast, squeezing it gently while continuing to explore her tongue. At first, she started to pull back, but something warmed inside. The attention of a new man and the excitement of teasing her somewhat perverted thinking husband created a desire in her that she had not felt in many years. So, while allowing Jim to massage her breast she reached back with her left hand and moved his right hand down so he could squeeze her left butt cheek through her blue jeans.

Somewhere between giggling and gasping for air she managed to break the kiss to turn, look at me, and reach down to feel my erection. "Enjoying this Bill?"

She pecked me quickly on the lips and turned back around to face Jim and kiss him again, hoping to enjoy my reaction later. As Jim's attentions quickly distracted Donna, I moved behind her sliding my hands up her sides and under her shirt moving quickly to undo the clasp of her bra. Maybe she was expecting that or maybe she was too drunk to notice. However before my wife could object, I had my hands under her bra and lifting it to expose her naked breast to Jim's chest and hands through her blouse.

Donna continued to kiss, drunkenly oblivious to what had happened until Jim moved both his hands up her blouse to squeeze her tits together. "Oh, God," she barely breathed out. "Are you sure you want him to do this? Do know what you are doing to me?" To answer that I moved behind her, wrapping my hands around her, joining Jim's rubbing her stomach and trading places with his massaging her breasts. At the same time, I started kissing her on the right side of her neck and our partner for the evening began kissing her on the other side of her neck. Donna closed her eyes, arched back against me, and started rubbing her butt against my now completely obvious reaction.

"This feels really good, but it has got to stop pretty soon. I can't believe I am letting you guys do this to me," she said, practically moaning. I took the opportunity to move my hands down, unsnap, and unzip her blue jeans. Before my inebriated wife could react, Jim followed my move, slipped his right hand down the front of her jeans, and quickly sunk his hand into Donna's slippery well. "No, no, no," her lips said, yet her eyes were closed and her body betrayed the words by moving her hips forward and legs apart to ease access to the prize.

"Are you sure you want this Bill? I do not think I have the will power to stop now... I am so horny now you need to stop this for me!" To answer my lover, I slipped my hand down the back of her jeans and into her love tunnel, burying my middle finger to the hilt. I could feel Jim's fingers tracing circles around her clit. Her wetness had soaked her panties and was probably showing by now on the outside of her jeans. Donna groaned loudly now as I continued to nibble on her neck. She was kissing him again with the passion she and I had shared many times years ago before our children, exploring his tongue and lips with hers. I felt Donna's love tunnel start to clinch spasmodically. She was actually orgasming from the fast circles that Jim was drawing on her clit. He and I had to support her weak legs while she gasped a bit for air and rode the wave that engulfed her. She soaked our hands in her juices and struggled to get her legs back under control.

"Check out his package, Donna, I hear he has a large one." Her hands started to move down like the robot she had become, and stopped.

A light bulb had come on somewhere. "How do you know?" Then the truth hit her. She was smart even when drinking. "This is a set up isn't it? You planned this!" She pulled our hands out of her pants and leaned back against the truck. "Someone's coming." Indeed a couple was passing by on the way to their car. The woman looked a bit indignant but her partner openly winked at us. Donna's face turned a brighter red than it probably already was. I knew from my angle that they probably saw very little, but we looked guilty, even in the dark:

"Yes, Hon, Jim and I have met to plan this. It is my job to protect you, so we have shared medical history and I have seen his recent blood test. His wife knows what is going on and approves. If you are willing, Jim will join us for the night and do whatever you ask of him. He knows my few limits and he will respect any limits you impose. I will watch only, if that is what you want, or join in as you invite. You are in control from here on."

During my speech, Jim and I had moved closer to bracket Donna in against the truck and our hands and started exploring again. I started nibbling her ear and running my hands lightly across her breasts under her blouse and Jim had his left hand deep in her jeans. "I'll give him a blow job in the truck!" she blurted out. "I know that is one of your fantasies. But that is all." I am sure she thought that caving in a little would satisfy me and gives our partner for the night a release then he would go home happy. Maybe that was all it would be....

Donna closed her jeans with her hands and climbed into the front of our truck. Jim went around to the passenger side. His erection was rather oblivious but luckily, we were still unnoticed. I sat beside my wife in the driver seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?" Donna nervously asked.

"To a hotel room that I rented earlier sweetheart, Jim's car is in the parking lot there, so don't worry, no pressure. We'll go as far as you feel comfortable and no more." Drunk or not, that seem to calm her worries and she leaned over and deeply kissed me, swirling her tongue around in my mouth.

Hawke77
Hawke77
59 Followers
12