Donna's Hunting Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was by far the hottest, wildest orgasm yet, and I just collapsed, my face and tits pressing tightly into the mattress! Tim didn't stop, and that orgasm was quickly followed by another, I couldn't stop cumming! Finally I felt him grab my hips and slam my ass back into him. His big cock jerked inside me and I felt a flood of cum being shot deep inside my throbbing pussy! Holding my ass tightly against him, we must have looked like a couple of wild animals going at it, and I know we sounded that way from the grunts and groans, and loud moans!

As Tim's grip lessened, I eased forward, and his body covered mine, his cock still deep inside me. I wanted these feelings to never end! I wanted that big cock to stay hard, and stay as deep inside me as possible! As Tim attempted to roll off of me, I flexed my pussy muscles, trying to keep him inside, and he groaned. He did slip out though, but I was quickly entered again, as now Scott was on top of me. His cock slid inside me with an ease neither of us had ever experienced, and I think he only managed a pump or two before he was adding his semen to what remained of Dan's, and what was still filling me of Tim's! Three men had just used me and my pussy to fulfill their desires, and I never felt more complete, I never felt more like a woman! I was absolutely in love with every sensation I was feeling.

All three of us lay in a heap, and rested. After a little while, I felt Scott's tongue slowly licking my pussy from behind. I loved the feeling. I next felt Dan pushing his cock against my lips, and I started to lick and suck it. Tim was lying next to us and he was once again hard, as he stroked his big cock and watched the action. Scott moved up my body and I could feel his cock resting in the crack of my ass, and his cheek was next to mine as he watched me sucking Dan close up. He then pushed Dan back, and helped me up to my knees. Guiding me over, he helped me mount Tim's big cock, and I do mean helped. I grabbed the base of Tim's cock and began guiding it inside me. My pussy was practically dripping juices over his big cock head. As I sank down over him, I was once again consumed by the feeling of being so completely filled, and my whole body shuddered. My nipples were standing out straight and hard, and I was ready to fuck and be fucked again!

Next Scott directed Dan to get in front of me, so I could suck his cock, and he moved over, giving me access. As I rode Tim's cock, and sucked on Dan's, Scott moved around behind me, and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Without any lubrication, he thrust the head of his hard cock into my ass, and then sank the shaft right down inside of me. I was now being penetrated by all three cocks at the same time! It was like something out of a Penthouse letter you would read, except it was really happening, and it was really happening to me! Earlier I had said that when Tim was fucking me, I never wanted the feelings and sensations to stop. Now with all three men using all three of my holes, I really wanted it all to never end, and I don't really like anal sex!

I was the first to cum, and my orgasm or orgasms set off a chain reaction! As my ass clamped down over Scott's cock, and my pussy clamped down over Tim's, they both started shooting inside me! The feeling of having both cocks throbbing and shooting inside me was incredible, and knowing what was going on was too much for Dan as well, because soon his cock joined theirs, as he filled my mouth and I swallowed his hot semen! I'd never had so much cum shot into me and at the same time I was experiencing my first, but not my last true multiple orgasm!

By the time balls had softened and were empty, and cocks were beginning to soften, I was completely and totally spent! I collapsed on top of Tim, as Dan withdrew his cock from my mouth. Scott's cock slipped out of my ass, and he fell down beside Tim and I. I rested on top of Tim, until his cock too went soft, and slid out of my slowly pulsing pussy! Eventually I rolled off of him and, as I snuggled against Scott, Tim snuggled against me. Dan lay next to the three of us.

The next morning I was again the first to awaken, and I started making breakfast in the nude. As each man awoke, relieved himself, and gave me a hug, I made them sit at the table while I finished preparing breakfast. We then all ate and talked, and our arrangement was made. From now on, I was going on any trip they made. Once we were here at the cabin, I wasn't to wear clothes until the day we left. I was to be their total sex slave, and sex toy. I was to never turn down any of their advances or requests, and each man owned me equally. I was to be available for sex 24 hours a day, but they were to respect me, and my wishes, and treat me like the lady / slut / whore I wanted to be! All in all, it was everything I wanted, everything Scott wanted, and everything both Dan and Tim wanted! We were from then on a hot, happy foursome, and it was a blast for me as well as them!

For the next two and a half days I had more sex, I sucked and got fucked more, and had more orgasms than I had in my entire life, and I loved every minute of it! My favorites were when one of the men would come in and suddenly bed me over the kitchen counter and fuck me senseless, or pull me onto his lap sitting in a chair and cum deep inside me. I also loved seeing how fast I could make each of them cum as I crawled under the table and sucked their cock, while they talked, drank, or played poker. I was their complete total slut, and I adored it!

Monday afternoon came all too quickly, and soon we were headed home. I sat in the back for the drive, and every once in a while they would shift from driving to passenger, to sitting in the back with me, so they could fuck me or I could suck them. We timed it perfectly as we pulled into Tim's driveway, and he filled my mouth with his hot cum. Daria, his wife, was running toward our car, as I raised my head and swallowed. He barely had time to stuff his cock back in his pants, and Dan, Scott and I were laughing like crazy as we pulled away! Dan on the other hand was a regular fuck-buddy, and I was now his steady piece of married pussy, so we took him home for yet another night of hot, wild sex, before he had to get home to my sister!

From that point on; Tim is my steady horse cock and lover. Dan would drop by from time to time for a quick fuck or blowjob when my sister was out of the house or away.

12