Donna's Special Date

Story Info
Will Donna agree to fulfill husband's desire?
9k words
4.46
106k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of the sexual awakening of a married, middle-aged woman. It's also a story about fulfilling her husband's life long fantasy.

My name is Bill and I'm 56 years old. I'm a retired corporate executive. Donna, my wife, is 49 years old and is a home maker. We have been married for over 25 years. My wife and I live comfortably in an upscale west coast community. We have two grown daughters that live in neighboring states. Fortunately, through good investing, real estate holdings, and a rather large inheritance from my parents, I was able to comfortably retire at an early age.

My wife, I must admit, remains very attractive after all these years. At 5' 8" and 135 pounds, she still turns heads wherever we go. She is a wonderful mother and, due to my travel as a corporate executive, essentially raised our two daughters on her own. I love her very much and consider her a friend and partner.

Besides her overall beauty, her best physical attribute are her breasts. They are a full "C" cup and remain firm to this day. Her nipples are as large as a pencil eraser and are very sensitive. When aroused, they grow considerably larger. Despite my constant compliments, she considers her nipples unattractive and tries to cover them at all costs.

Donna has never been adventurous when it comes to sex. Although she is an active participant and will usually orgasm during our love making sessions, she has always been reluctant to try anything new or different.

During our early years of marriage Donna would occasionally agree to engage in oral sex or try different sexual positions. However, I was always the instigator. I thought Donna went along with my requests because she felt as if it were her duty and not because she was interested in trying something new. This made me feel extremely guilty because I felt as if I was taking advantage of her for my own selfish purposes. My self-imposed guilt continued to grow to the point where I stopped suggesting that we try anything new or different. As a result, I consider our sex life routine and unfulfilling.

I've always had the fantasy of watching my wife have sex with another man. In our early years of marriage I often told Donna of my fantasy. Whenever I brought up the subject Donna would usually respond with "I just want you and no one else". After continually rejecting my repeated requests, one night she told me to stop asking her to do something she would never consider and to never mention it to her again. After that night I made a promise to myself to never again raise the subject to her. Although I've kept my promise, it still remains a secret fantasy of mine.

The house directly across the street had been vacant for several months. The house was in total disrepair with waist-high weeds in the front yard. Apparently, the couple that owned the home got caught in the mortgage crunch and decided to walk away. According to the neighborhood gossip, the house was in the process of foreclosure.

One day while puttering around in the front yard I saw a man moving boxes in the garage of the vacated home. Thinking it might be an intruder, I walked over and asked him what he was doing.

The stranger extended his hand and said, "Hi, I'm Steve your new neighbor".

I shook his hand and introduced myself. Steve, a tall and handsome man in his early forties, explained that he had recently purchased the home at auction. He said that for the last few years he made a nice living by "flipping" houses. He would buy run down homes, fix them up, and sell them for a profit.

Steve explained that he was previously a general contractor but found he could make more money flipping houses without the headaches of running a business. Steve told me that with the mortgage crisis, flipping houses wasn't any longer lucrative. Steve said this was going to be his last house to turn over. He had been saving his money in order to move to Alaska. He had purchased several acres of land outside of Juneau and was preparing to build his dream house.

Steve told me that due to bidding pressure, he paid more than expected for this house. He was confident, however, that he could make a nice profit when he was done with the work. Steve estimated that with 4 months of hard work, the house would be ready to sell and he would be able to move to Alaska. I wished Steve the best and told him to come over if he needed any help.

Steve was transforming the dilapidated house into a showplace. All of the neighbors were in awe of Steve's work. One day the doorbell rang and there stood Steve. He asked if I could help him with some kitchen cabinets. I told him I would be happy to assist and we went over to his house. It was a very hot day and Steve had his shirt off. You could see from his chiseled chest, bulging biceps and flat stomach that Steve was in great physical shape. After we were done with the cabinets, I asked Steve to come over to my house for a beer.

Steve began rummaging through a pile of clothes on the floor and said, "Sure, just let me find a shirt."

Steve put on a wrinkled old work shirt but left it unbuttoned. As we entered the house I yelled to Donna that we had company. Donna had briefly met Steve before but never really talked to him. Donna and Steve exchanged pleasantries and I went to the kitchen to grab a couple of brews.

When I returned, Donna and Steve were talking like old friends. Steve was explaining what he had done to the house and how he was excited about finally relocating to Alaska. I noticed while they were talking that Donna was admiring Steve's body. Steve finished his beer, thanked us, and said he needed to get back to work. Donna walked Steve to the door and told him to drop by if he wanted some company. Donna casually mentioned to me that Steve seemed very nice and that she found him to be extremely handsome. Donna commented that Steve had "movie star looks". She asked if Steve had a wife or girlfriend. I said I didn't think so since he was the only one living at the house.

Donna and I would occasionally see Steve during our comings or goings. We would always wave to each other but that was the extent of our friendship.

One warm afternoon I was attempting to repair a leaking lawn sprinkler. Although the leak was originally very small, as I attempted to tighten the sprinkler head, water began gushing everywhere. Fortunately for me Steve had observed my dilemma from across the street, rushed over and shut off the main water valve. After telling me to go change into dry clothes, Steve proceeded to repair the leak. In no time everything was back to normal.

I thanked Steve profusely and offered to pay him for his help. He refused and told me that good neighbors help each other in times of need. I told him the least we could do was have him over for a home cooked meal.

Steve thought it over for a few seconds and then said, "Bill, that sounds like a great offer. I haven't had a home cooked meal in ages. What time do you want me to come over?"

I said I'd check with Donna, but unless he heard otherwise, he should plan on arriving by 7:00.

I went into the house and asked Donna if it would be OK for Steve to have dinner with us as repayment for his help with the sprinkler problem. Donna said that sounded like fun. She had planned on having me grill steaks for dinner and said she'd simply take another steak from the freezer for Steve. I told her Steve would be over at 7:00.

Donna was showering while I was preparing the grill and mixing a batch of margaritas. At exactly 7:00 the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there stood Steve with a bottle of wine.

"Here's a small gift for the host." Steve said as he handed me the wine. I thanked him and poured us a round of drinks.

As we were engaging in small talk I mentioned to Steve how this was the first time I'd seen him without his work clothes and his sweat-stained baseball cap. He responded that he usually works from dawn until well into the evening and rarely goes out. He said after work he usually just has a bowl of cereal before going to bed. Steve said he was looking forward to a real dinner.

Just as I was pouring our second round of margaritas, I heard Donna say, "Hey, what about me? You guys got an early start".

Steve and I turned and saw Donna coming down the hallway. She was wearing a low-cut strapless sun dress that really accented her tan and beautiful breasts. Since I could see the faint outline of her nipples through her dress, it was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra.

Donna went over to Steve, gave him a hug, and thanked him for repairing the sprinkler. She also told him how handsome he looked. Steve blushed at her comments but managed to tell Donna that she looked beautiful in her dress and that I was a lucky man to have such a gorgeous wife. I could see that Donna enjoyed the compliments as her nipples were becoming more visible through the fabric of her dress.

I poured another round of drinks and told Steve and Donna that I would start grilling the steaks. Steve asked if I need any help.

I said, "No, just relax and visit with Donna."

I returned with the steaks and we proceeded to have quite a feast. We finished the wine that Steve had brought and also finished a second bottle. We were having a great time.

After dinner we went into the living room. Donna made a fresh pot of coffee and we continued our conversation. Donna finally asked Steve, "How come a handsome guy doesn't have a girlfriend?"

Steve replied, "I really don't have much time for women right now, but I must admit I miss the intimacy."

"I'm sure there are hundreds of women that would love to share your bed. I know if I was single I'd be after you." Donna giggled.

Steve blushed again and said, "I'll take that as a compliment coming from a beautiful woman."

Everyone laughed, but from the flush in Donna's face and the appearance of her nipples, which were now prominently displayed through her dress, something was causing Donna to become aroused. I wasn't sure if it was Steve or the alcohol causing the arousal.

Around 11:00 o'clock Steve said he should be heading home since he had another full day of work ahead of him. Steve thanked both of us for providing a great evening. At the front door Steve shook my hand and thanked me again. He then turned to Donna and also thanked her. Donna gave him a long hug and told him that he should come by more often. Although it might have been my imagination, I thought Donna was rubbing her breasts against Steve as they hugged.

I told Donna to leave the clean-up until morning since it had been a long day. She agreed and suggested we turn in. I told her that I wanted to catch the weather report and would be up in a few minutes.

As I climbed into bed, Donna snuggled up against me. As I turned to face her, I realized she was naked. She immediately reached for my cock and began stroking it.

I said, "What's gotten into you?"

She didn't respond but began grinding her pelvis into my thigh. I began to play with her breasts. Her nipples were rock-hard. I couldn't resist and began suck and lick them. She began to moan softly which is always a telltale sign that she's aroused.

While still sucking her nipples, I let my hand slip down to her crotch. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. She was sopping wet as I slid my finger deep into her pussy. Donna began to hump my hand rapidly. Within seconds she began to spasm uncontrollably as a huge orgasm passed through her body.

After her orgasm had subsided, she grabbed my cock and guided it into her drenched pussy. When I entered her, I imagined it was Steve that was screwing my wife. It only took a few strokes before I emptied my load inside her. We both fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. Donna must have sensed that I was awake and brought me a cup of the strong black coffee.

As she entered the room Donna said, "Wake-up sleepy head. It's a beautiful day."

Donna suggested we have our coffee on the patio. We silently sat and sipped our coffee as we both enjoyed the coolness of the morning and the fresh air.

Donna finally broke the silence. "That was fun last night. Steve's a really nice man."

I said, "Yes, he's really a nice guy and very handsome. Don't you think so?"

Donna chuckled, "Well, I'd never kick him out of bed."

I reminded Donna that she seemed extremely aroused last night. I asked her, "Did Steve have anything to do with your excitement last night?"

Donna got up and said she needed some more coffee. I asked her if she was going to answer my question. She smiled and quickly disappeared into the kitchen.

Over the following weeks, I made no further mention of Steve to Donna.

Steve continued to work his magic on the house. I saw Steve one day and asked how the house was coming along. He said, "Come on over and see for yourself."

Steve gave me a guided tour of the house. He had really done an amazing job. The house looked brand new. I asked Steve how long before it was ready to be put on the market. Steve said about 3 more weeks and it should be ready to show. Steve had been working with a local realtor that had a client who was looking for a house in the neighborhood. Steve said with some luck that he would sell the house before having to list it.

I told Donna about the tour of the house and the potential quick sale. Donna appeared to be disappointed that Steve would be moving in just a few weeks.

Donna asked, "Do you think we can have Steve over before he leaves?"

I said, "Of course. That's the least we could do for him."

It had been several days since Donna and I had sex. Over the course of those days, the idea of Donna having sex with Steve became an ongoing fantasy. That night in bed, I put my arms around Donna and kissed her softly on the cheek. I slowly began to massage her breasts. She didn't appear to respond so I began to touch her pussy. There was still no response from her. I decided to try something else.

"Do you find Steve attractive?" I inquired.

Donna thought for a few seconds and finally responded, "Yes, he's handsome, sexy, and has a great body. Why do you ask?"

I answered, "I was just wondering. I thought I noticed you checking out his body when he came to dinner. Do you ever fantasize about having sex with Steve?"

She didn't respond but from the wetness developing in her pussy, I knew the answer.

"I bet Steve's a great lover and really knows how to satisfy a woman. Steve told me that he hasn't been with a woman in over a year. I bet he's really horny." I lied.

As I continued to work on her pussy, I could tell by her slow methodical hip movements that Donna was becoming aroused. I stopped playing with her pussy and turned my attention to her breasts.

As I began to lick her nipples I said, "I bet Steve's never seen breasts and nipples as attractive as yours."

Donna didn't say anything but let out a soft moan. I knew she was fantasying about Steve.

I stopped licking her nipples and said, "Do you think Steve has a big dick?"

Again, she didn't reply but immediately began stroking my cock. I knew I had her on the edge so I kept up the dialogue to see what would happen.

"Would you like to make love to Steve?" I inquired.

She didn't answer but grabbed my hand and placed it on back on her pussy. I just left my hand where she placed it and continued. "Why won't you tell me that you'd like to have sex with Steve?"

Still there was no reply, but she was attempting to hump my hand. However, I pulled it away and told her, "Answer my question."

Donna couldn't take the sexual tension any longer. She moaned, "God yes, I'd like to have sex with him. Now please let me come."

I placed my hand back on her pussy. She was as so wet and aroused that it only took a few flicks of her clit to trigger a massive orgasm. As Donna's orgasm ebbed she reached for my cock and began to guide it to her soaked pussy. However, I was so excited by our conversation and the thought of Donna having sex with Steve that I came before I even entered her. My gushing cock covered Donna's pussy and stomach with my spunk. I think we were both shocked at our responses. We silently cleaned up and fell fast asleep.

The next morning Donna asked me if I was mad at her. I said, "Why should I be mad?"

Donna said, "Because last night I told you that I would like to have sex with Steve."

I told her that she was just being honest and I respected her for that. I also told her that I loved her very much.

I said, "Donna, since we're being honest, would you really like to have sex with Steve?"

She looked down and said quietly, "Bill, to tell you the truth, I can't get Steve out of my thoughts since the first time we met. I know it's just an infatuation thing but I really can't stop thinking about being with him."

I quickly responded, "If I could arrange it with Steve, would you do it?"

Donna thought for several seconds before answering. "It's something I would seriously consider."

I smiled and said, "Then let's see if we can make it happen."

Donna replied, "But I want you to know that this has nothing to do with you or us. I love you very much and will always love you. You are my soul mate and nothing will ever change that. I want you to be sure that this is something you can handle if we decide to pursue it."

I replied, "I can definitely handle it. I understand it would be merely a physical encounter and nothing more. I know you love me and I love you. But there is one thing."

"What's that?" Donna asked.

"I'd like to watch." I replied.

Donna laughed, "You still want to see me with another man after all these years? I thought you gave up on that idea ages ago. You haven't mentioned it in years."

"I never gave up. I just never mentioned it because it made you angry." I answered.

Donna became very serious and looked me directly in the eye. She said, "Although I think I'd enjoy being with Steve, I couldn't do it with you in the same room watching us. I'm sorry. I would feel too self-conscious with you watching. It's just a stupid fantasy anyway. Let's just forget the whole thing."

"Let's not be too hasty", I replied

"What do you mean?" Donna asked

"I understand your apprehension. If you don't want me in the same room when you're with Steve, I can live with your decision. If you agree to be with Steve then I promise that I won't be around. It's that simple"

Donna thought about my offer for a few seconds and finally responded, "Do you think Steve would really want to have sex with an old woman?"

"First of all, you're not old. You're a very beautiful woman. I'm sure Steve would jump at the opportunity." I replied. "But there is one thing you have to promise me."

"What's that?" Donna asked.

"You have to promise to tell me every detail of your encounter with Steve." I responded.

Donna thought it over for a few seconds and said, "Deal, but only if you're absolutely sure. Now, what's the plan?"

I said, "I'm positive. I'll take care of everything. Just leave the details to me."

The next day I went over to visit Steve. He was just finishing painting the bathroom.

"Hey Bill. What brings you over here?" Steve asked.

"Just wondering how much longer before you'll be leaving us." I responded.

Steve told me that the house was finished. He said that yesterday the realtor had called and told him the couple who was originally interested in the house had put in a bid for it. Steve was shocked that the bid was for more than he was going to ask.

"As soon as I sign the papers, I'm on my way to Alaska." Steve exclaimed. "I should be out of here no later than Sunday."

Since it was already Thursday, I told Steve he was invited to attend a farewell dinner with Donna and me on Saturday night. He said he would love to spend his final evening with us.