Donna's Workout Day

Story Info
Wife plays while hubby's out of town.
4.6k words
3.68
111.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I decided that it would be a perfect day for some exercise, so we put on our roller blades and decided to skate through the neighborhood and the golf course where my husband and I live. I was wearing a tight, white tank top and short-short athletic shorts. I can't remember what Debbie was wearing but I think it was something similar. As we were skating through the golf course, I first laid my eyes on Bob. Bob was 6'2" and about 220 pounds. He was very muscular and very lean. He had a model's face and a smooth, shaved head. He was wearing no shirt and red running shorts, and was running on the same path as we were skating. We had just stopped for a drink and so did Bob. We said our usual polite hello, but I could not help taking glances at his chest and legs; they looked so powerful!

I wasn't sure if either he or Debbie noticed. We all started talking and I found out he was 24 and owned his own home just up the street. I was very impressed as this is an upscale neighborhood and many older well-to-do couples can't even afford a house in our neighborhood. We started off skating again and I thought that was the last I would see of Bob. However, a few minutes later I saw him coming down the street toward us. He turned into the front of one of the houses and stopped running. As we passed, he waved and I stopped (Debbie went a little further and stopped and looked back) and asked if this was his house. Bob said that yes, it was, and if we liked he could show it too us. I was somewhat hesitant; however, I was feeling a strong attraction and wanted to find out more about this man.

So after convincing Debbie to come along, we proceeded inside. Bobs house was huge, well decorated (could have used a woman's touch) and had a pool and Jacuzzi. After the tour, Bob asked if we were thirsty. We replied yes, and he invited us into the kitchen for beers. We ended up having several and talked about work, family, etc. and finally Debbie realized she was late for her meeting with her boyfriend and said she had to leave. Against Debbie's protest, I decided to stay and finish my beer. After Debbie left, Bob suggested we go out to the deck and pool. The pool area was very beautiful and backed up to the hills and trees in the area. It was very secluded and the breezes of early evening cooled it and made the back area very comfortable. After, some time talking, Bob asked if I would like to try out the Jacuzzi.

I told him that I would, but I did not have a bathing suit with me. He said that he may have something from an old girlfriend that may fit, if I really wanted to try. It must have been the beers, because I would never have even entertained the idea normally, but I said yes and Bob went off to find the bathing suit. While he was gone ideas of leaving and staying played through my mind, but I barely decided to stay. By this time, I had grown quite interested in Bob, although as of yet the thoughts were general attraction and interest and nothing sexual. That would soon change! Bob soon came out with a small bikini and showed be a bathroom where I could change. The bottom fit well (it was not a thong, but a small triangle bottom that tied at the sides) very nice, but the top was too small for me. I decided to keep my white tank top on.

I walked out to the pool and Bob was already in the Jacuzzi with another beer for me. He had also brought some cut limes, tequila, and a salt shaker out with him. As I walked out, Bob just stared at me and told me how beautiful I looked. I didn't realize it, but he hadn't stared at me the whole time, at least not before now, and I was very used to getting stares from guys! I blushed strongly and realized how much I had wanted reciprocation to the attraction that I was feeling. I said thank you, explained that the top was too small for me, and slid into the warm foaming water of the Jacuzzi. We continued talking and to hear each other better, we ended up side by side with Bob's arm around my back. Between the beers, the warmth of the water, and Bob's strong arm around me, I was comfortable and feeling no pain.

It was at this time that Bob suggest that we do a shot of tequila. I've also been somewhat of a party girl and I agreed because it sounded like fun. Bob got out of the water to get the shot glasses and that's when I saw it! He had kept the same running shorts on from earlier and now that they were wet, they stuck to his body. Outlined through the shorts, I could see the largest penis that I could imagine hanging from his crotch. Bob must have heard me gasp, because he looked back, and looked down at what I was staring at. He just made eye contact with me and smiled and went back to preparing the shots, but I thought I saw his penis twitch. For the first time that day, I could feel myself getting wet and a strong sexual attraction growing! We did two tequila shots together and Bob asked me if I had ever done a body shot before.

I had with my husband, but to avoid coming off as a slut and a party girl, I said no to see where this was going. Bob explained what they were and asked if I wanted to do one. I demurred and allowed him to convince me to try. I decided that it would be best if I went first and told him that I wanted to do mine on his upper chest. He put the salt on his left pectoral, and I leaned in and licked the salt off his chest. The smell of him this close was almost overwhelming and I made sure to grab his pecs with both hands before finishing. I stood up, sucked on the lime, and took my shot. Bob clapped and told me good job and then looked down and stared at my chest. It was then (as this was the first time I had been out of the Jacuzzi) that I realized that my tank was almost entirely see-thru and my nipples and breasts very visible.

I quickly sank down into the water, mildly embarrassed but also, very much turned on. Bob's shot came next and he chose my left shoulder. As I applied the salt, I lowered the strap of my top. Again the smell of him was intoxicating. I took the next and choose his belly. His next shot was on my belly. I had to raise the bottom of my tank top for him and as he finished the shot both of our eyes lowered to my chest as I realized that I had raised my top too far on one side and my left nipple was now exposed. We locked eyes and just burst out laughing! I finally said, "fuck it!" It's not like it was covering anything up and raised my arms and removed my top. Now I was standing in the Jacuzzi, with this man I had just met, with only a bikini bottom keeping me from being entirely naked and he finally did what I had wanted him to do all this time.

He leaned in and kissed me. We pulled each other close and his hands went around me, cradling my ass in the most wonderful way. I also pulled him tight and could feel the hardness of his penis in his shorts. After a few minutes I pulled back and looked down. He asked me if there was anything wrong. I said no, but I also told him that I could feel him while we kissed and that he had to be the biggest that I'd ever seen. He said he knew I was staring earlier and that having such a big penis was both a gift and a curse because only some women could handle it. It was then that I asked how big he was. Bob then asked me if I wanted to see it and I told him that I wasn't sure, that we couldn't do anything as I was a married woman. He agreed that all he would do is show it, so I reached for the elastic of his shorts and freed the largest cock I had ever seen in my young life.

His cock sprung from his shorts and had to be 11 inches long and almost as thick as a coke can. The most surprising thing to me was how my pussy throbbed at just the same time! I asked if I could touch it and after Bob said yes, I reached out to gently touch the head. It jumped when I touched it and I asked Bob if this was as large as it got. He said no, that it got a little bigger when fully erect. I was amazed! It wasn't even fully erect and it was huge. That is when I grabbed it in both hands, leaned in to kiss him, and told him, "Let's see what we can do about that!"

I started rubbing his cock back and forth and I could feel it growing larger in my hands. I told Bob that I wanted to get it fully erect and so he sat back and started playing with my breasts as I kept rubbing. His toying and tweaking was driving me crazy and before I knew it, I had that great big cock fully erect. I had leaned in and it was close to my face. I was mesmerized and it seemed so natural to put my mouth around it and start sucking on it. Now I had sucked cock before, but this was something different! I could hardly fit the tip in my mouth, but I tried my best and kept licking and sucking on it. Bob told me what a good job I was doing and that he loved seeing me get into it. He also reached in between my legs, moved my bathing suit bottom to the side, and started rubbing and fingering my pussy and clit.

It was in this way, with my mouth around his cock and his fingers on my pussy, that I shuddered, arched my back, screamed, and came to my first orgasm of the evening as he filled my mouth with his cum. I tried and tried but I think I only swallowed about half of his load. The other half dripped onto my chin and boobs. After, I stopped he looked at me and we kissed deeply. He thanked me for one of the best blow-jobs that he had had in a long time and I equally thanked him for bringing me off. I felt something twitch at my stomach and looked down to where his cock was, still hard. I asked him if he could still keep going, to which he replied most certainly. He lifted up onto the side of the Jacuzzi, in one motion removed my bikini bottom, and lowered his head to my pussy. It was then that my pussy got the best work I had ever had done on it.

Bob brought me to two orgasms, both while holding me down and making me scream from pleasure. The second one was so intense that I thought I may have pulled a muscle in my back when I stiffened, arched my back and came. As I laid there, in bliss, I looked over and there again was that big cock staring at me. Bob was still hard, so I told him to come over and I started to suck again on his cock. After a few minutes, I told John that I wanted to see how his cock felt inside me. Bob agreed to let me try him on for size, and we decided that it would be best if I was on top. Bob and I got out of the Jacuzzi and he laid down on one of the pool deck chairs. I straddled him and the chair, grabbed his cock, and, after getting him to promise not to thrust into me, positioned the head against the opening of my pussy.

Even though I was soaking wet, I worked and worked to get the head inside me. Bob was helping me by rubbing my clit and tweaking my nipples, and after a few minutes of trying I was halfway down the shaft. The feeling was incredible. I felt as if I was being stretched in two, and I told him so. Bob let me know that it would be okay to stop, but there was no way that I was going to let go and get off now. After several more minutes I finally was able to get his whole cock inside me and it is at that time that I had one of the most memorable intense orgasms of my life. I couldn't even think and was screaming and moaning and thrashing on that wonderful cock. As I finished I started to raise myself off. Bob looked disappointed, but did not say a word. As I rose up to just the level where the head was just inside my pussy, I started to lower myself once again.

John asked what I was doing and I said that I just wanted to try it on one more time. Again, I came, but not quite as strongly as the first time. Again I rose up and started to drop and drive that cock into my pussy again. Bob said for the second time, "What are you doing?"

To which I replied, "I don't know?"

Bob then said, "Oh, I know what you are doing, you're fucking that cock!"

"Yes, I am fucking that cock!"

Bob let me have my fun on top for a while, all the time egging me on, telling me how beautiful I was with his cock in me, how it was meant to be, asking me how I loved it (I did), if I was addicted to it yet (I was), if I cared if there was no condom (couldn't care less), and then he picked me up, bent me over and told me to hold on to the side of the Jacuzzi. It was then that I got the hardest and most intense fucking of my life. Bob kept driving in and out of me, his balls slapping my legs and clit in time with his thrusts. It was here that the real side of Bob came out. He grabbed my long blonde hair, my nipples and my waist to push deep inside of me. He fucked me so hard, it felt like I might split into, but it also felt incredible as I had orgasm after orgasm.

By the time he finally came, I had come five times and when he pulled out, it felt like a piece of me left with him. Like the good girl I am, I dutifully took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it for him. We fucked two more times that afternoon before he drove me home. I could barely stand and Scott could not believe how much he had opened my pussy. The next morning I was very sore, but still so turned on that I used the shower to bring me off. Well, after our first meeting, Bob and I started seeing each other regularly. I wouldn't say that we were dating, because at first Bob didn't even take me out. I would just come over once or twice each week and get to ride that wonderful cock again and again. With Bob, I would have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. It was good that our fucking sessions were limited to every several days, as it took that long for my tight swollen pussy to recover.

Whenever I would come over, Bob would insist I would wear something sexy so I would always try to surprise him by varying from the shortest of min-skirts and mini-dresses, to extremely low-cut jeans with shear tank tops. And Bob seemed to love it as soon my clothes would be off and he would be standing behind me fucking the hell out of me, insisting that I tell him how much I was a slut for his big cock. And I really was; I would do anything for that cock of his. Slowly, over the span of a few months, Bob started taking me out to clubs with him when Scott was out of town. Bob seemed to know the bouncers at the finest and hottest clubs, so we never had to stand in line. I loved going out with him and the sessions that we had after. Dancing, meeting all of his friends, and getting drunk with Bob were great. Coming home and riding his great big cock was heaven.

Well, there were only two problems with Bob as far as I could see at the time. First, Bob would leave on business trips for up to a week at a time. Second was Norm, Bob's asshole friend. Norm was over at Bob's house a lot and they seemed to have known each other forever. He would also meet us out a lot at the local clubs. Now, Norm was not exactly bad looking! He was shorter and not as lean as my Bob, but still muscular and attractive in the face. No, my problem with Norm was how he acted toward me. He would always look me up and down and make sleazy comments, like telling me how great my ass looked in the jeans I was wearing that day, or point out how much he liked the color of the thong ( or the fact that I wasn't wearing one! ) I was wearing when he caught a glimpse of them when I sat in one of my short mini-dresses. It just really bugged me that this leech hung out with us and I had to turn away and roll my eyes at every comment he made.

One night we were out at a local club and started to head home. We had been partying very heavy, and Bob and Norm were drunk and I was very tipsy. Just as Bob and I were leaving the parking lot of the club, Norm rang Bob and said that he could not get his car started. We went back for him and finally Bob decided that the easiest thing to do was to let Norm spend the night back at his house and leave the car until the morning. Now, I wasn't too happy, as I was never crazy about Norm being in the house when I was getting fucked by Bob. It was very obvious from the leers and smiles afterward, that he could hear us or rather me and it made me uncomfortable. So we arrived at Bob's house and he and Norm poured themselves another drink, we headed out back to the pool. It seemed assumed that we were all going to continue the party in the Jacuzzi, so we all started taking our clothes off on the deck.

At this point, if it was just Bob and I, I would never wear anything to get in the pool or Jacuzzi. I had started associating the Jacuzzi with sex and I would almost get wet while preparing to get in. However, this time, I decided to keep my thong on and just removed everything else. To my surprise, Bob and Norm both stripped all the way down and I was surprised to see that Norm was just as big as Bob. As Norm got in he noticed me looking at him and gave me a big smile. I immediately looked away and hated myself for giving the fucker such satisfaction. So here we were, in the Jacuzzi. I was sidled up next to Bob and Norm was opposite to us. This was the first time that Norm had seen me topless and I thought it was funny how he would constantly try to catch a glimpse of my boobs in the bubbling Jacuzzi.

Meanwhile, Bob was caressing my shoulders, arms, and breast with one hand and with the other hand rubbing my legs under water. Every so often he would lean in and pull me close for a kiss. Between the warm water, the caresses, the kisses, and the booze, I was feeling no pain, feeling VERY horny, and losing all inhibitions. At one point when Bob reached over to pull me close for a kiss, I reached down and started to stoke his cock under the water. To my surprise, he was already almost fully hard and this just turned me on more and made me even wetter. By this time I had also spread my legs to let Bob have access to my pussy and he was rubbing away at my clit. Normally I would have been offended and concerned that Norm was watching us, but now being so turned on, it actually made me even more excited.

Between Norm watching, my pussy getting fingered and rubbed, Bob's kisses, and the feeling of his hard cock in my hands, I was getting very wet and turned on. Everything was happening under water; however, it was obvious what was going on. And then it happened, my first orgasm of the night happened right there! I arched my back and started screaming with pleasure. My first orgasm of the night wasn't a long one, but it set me off. I had to have Bob's cock now. Bob knew what I was thinking and I raised his hips and sat on the edge of the tub. I quickly lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth. I showed off and took as much of that big cock in my mouth as I could, all the while being told by Bob what a good girl I was for sucking on his cock. Meanwhile, I guess this was more than Norm could stand, because he now stood behind me, had pushed my thong aside and was playing with my pussy.

This felt so good and I could tell that Norm knew how to please a pussy, but I still wanted nothing of him and kept shooing him away with my free hand. I didn't want anything distracting me from the blow job I was giving to Bob. After about ten minutes of this, Bob got me up and told me it was time that I got fucked. I told him that I wanted his cum in me and he told me that I would soon have it. I slid my wet thong off and he then proceeded to lift me up and lower me onto that huge shaft of his. He was sitting on the side of the Jacuzzi and I was sitting on him facing the Jacuzzi and Norm. Bob was lifting me up and down and I was using my legs to ride his cock. I was loving this and really getting a great fucking! Meanwhile, Norm was sitting across from us and stroking his cock. Norm had to be a least as big as Bob and I was getting very excited watching him stoke his cock while getting fucked by Bob.

Finally Bob told me he wanted to fuck me from behind, so I got off of him and stood in the middle of the Jacuzzi and bent over. Bob got behind me and again that night I felt that wonderful feeling of his big cock stretching me out. Bob now started to talk to me and tell me what a good fuck I was. He asked me what my favorite thing in the world was to which I replied, "two big cocks." Then Bob told me to open my eyes and look to the side. When I did, there was Norm, with his huge cock standing in the water beside me. Norm moved forward and his cock-head touched my lips, my mouth almost involuntarily opened and he stuck his big cock into it. After about two to three thrusts, I was sucking Norm's cock with abandon and was still getting pounded by Bob from behind. I moved my hands from the side of the Jacuzzi to Norm's hips to get better access to his cock.

12