Don't!

Story Info
She can't resist the pleasure.
1k words
3.66
43.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina re-applied her lipstick for the third time that night. She wanted to look extra sexy. Her long, auburn hair was curled to perfection, her mini skirt hugged her ass in a way that left little to the imagination, and her cropped mid-drift top was accentuating her perky C-cups. She was ready for anything.

She stepped out of the bathroom and walked down the hall. The frat party was in full swing by now and half of the guests were drunk enough to forget their names. Christina went to look for her friend Theresa but found her nowhere in sight. As she rounded the corner she almost bumped straight into someone.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking." Said the stranger. He was tall, about six foot, with beep blue eyes and white blonde hair. Christina wouldn't be surprised if he had just stepped out of photo shoot. She put on her flirtiest smile.

"Not a problem, I'm Christina."

"Devon," He responded.

"Do you want to go somewhere and talk? I can barely hear myself think down here." She said giggling. He took her by the hand and led her up the stairs and into an empty bedroom. They sat on the bed and began to talk.

She talked about small things like the weather and her major while all the time he listened to her. Staring intently at her with his caring eyes. 'wow,' she thought, 'he is so thoughtful!' And she continued to talk for what seemed like hours before her reached over and kissed her.

When he pulled away Christina backed away. "Listen, I like you and all, but I don't hook up at parties." She started to leave but Devon grabbed her by the waist and whispered,

"Not even just this once?" He kissed her neck and held her tightly to him as she struggled to get away.

"No, now let go of me." She said. He pinned her to the door and covered her mouth with his calloused hand.

"Shhh. Don't worry, I'll take care of you tonight.' He reached past her and locked the door. Christina started to panic. She began to thrash around wildly trying to escape his grasp, but he was too strong and held her in place as she started to pull down her top.

Devon took a second to revel in the fact that she didn't wear a bra to the party and teased her nipples with his fingers. He pinched and flicked them till they stood erect before taking her entire breast in his hand and kneading her right tit. He picked her up and threw her onto the bed. She scrambled for a second but soon he had caught her again and was holding her down. He positioned her before finally reaching over and grabbing the two pieces of rope he had placed in the room earlier and started tying her wrists to the bed posts.

"No, No, No! Let me go!"Christina pleaded with him. Instead of answering he finished tying and stepped back to look at her lying on the bed. He smiled to himself and removed his shirt. Christina couldn't help but notice his hot six pack and muscular frame as she pulled at her restraints. Next thing she knew, a piece of duct tape was placed over her mouth.

"That's in case you scream to loud when you want more." Devon said smiling at her and winking.

He started to remove her skirt. Taking great care to unbutton and unzip the small bit of denim, and sliding it slowly down her slim legs. Reveled now was a pair of frilly, red panties, but instead of removing the panties, Devon began to slip down Christina's top down the length of her body from where it rested below her full, succulent breasts.

Christina whimpered as she thought about how she was practically naked in front of this stranger. Devon, on the other hand, was ready to begin. He got onto the bed and lowered his mouth to her erect nipples. She flinched but he kept her down as her sucked, licked, and ravished her tities. After a few minutes, his hand traveled down her body and found her pussy. He rubbed the thin fabric of her panties and enjoyed the feeling of her resisting. He moved and kneeled by the edge of the bed.

Christina's legs kicked furiously as she knew what was to happen soon, but could break free from her restraints. Devon pulled the thin fabric aside and saw her pussy was dripping wet and her lips were puffy and waiting. He started to lick her clit and felt as her legs stopped kicking immediately and she sighed with pleasure. With that moment he could not control himself anymore. He removed his pant and released his huge cock from his pants. Christina's eyes grew wide and she shook her head, but it was too late.

Devon slid his cock inside of her and both of them sighed in ecstasy. He started to slowly pump in and out of her pussy, but soon increased in tempo until he was slamming her pussy so hard and fast that Christina moaned and wrapped her legs around him. Just as he felt her about to orgasm he pulled out of her and reached to pull off the duct tape.

"You ready to behave?" he asked. Christina nodded. He untied her. "Good, now get on your hands and knees." She obeyed without second thought. He licked her pussy once before going to her tight looking asshole. He spit and licked the little hole until her heard her moan once or twice before shoving his huge cock into her ass. She gasped in surprise as he began to thrust faster and faster into her.

"Oh god!" She moaned.

"Say you want more, that you don't want me to stop." Devon said.

"Please don't stop!" She cried. He thrust deeper and faster into her ass. "Oh god, keep going!" He slid back into her pussy and felt Christina reach her climax.

When she was done, Devon grabbed her hair and said, "You are going to be my sex slave for the rest of the night. Got that?" Christina nodded. "Good, now finish me off. Then I'll be tying you back to the bed."