Don't Ask, Don't Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers

Over the next fifteen minutes or so we exchanged basics. John flew into town for three or four days per month to check in on a consulting team that worked for him. He said that he was unmarried, lived in Dallas, but spent about half of his time traveling for work. We told him about our work and that our anniversary night out was part of us trying to break out of our homebody lifestyle. John led us throughout the conversation, questioning Suze and I about our lives and deciding what to share about himself.

Suzanne finished her drink and said, "Gentlemen, please excuse me for a moment. I need to powder my nose." She slid out of the booth and as she started to stand she twisted an ankle and fell down.

I had to step over her as I got up because she was on the floor in my way. Then as I stood, I realized that our alcohol intake had been pretty heavy, I was pretty light headed and my face felt numb. By the time I knelt beside my wife, John was already holding her ankle. She said it was sore, but it didn't seem to be swelling much. John touched several points on her ankle and gently moved it through a range of motion. It was a little tender, but didn't seem to be damaged. As John examined her ankle, I noticed that her skirt was pulled up pretty high on her legs. From his point of view he could see the white flesh above Suze's stockings and the gusset of her panties.

After we helped Suze back into the booth, she said "I think I've had enough to drink. Maybe we should go on back to the room honey."

John said, "Rich, you stay here with Suzanne. I'll go get a taxi." Then he disappeared across the room.

"I'm so sorry. I've spoiled our evening..." Suzanne said with a sigh.

"Not at all. I've enjoyed your company greatly, we've had a great night out. And even though you and I didn't dance, I enjoyed watching you dance with John." I said.

She brightened a bit, "Yes, it's been nice. He is a very good dancer. I'm glad we met him."

Just then, the waitress came and said that our cab was waiting out front. When I tried to take care of the bill, she said it had been taken care of by the man with the cab. I helped Suze limp outside. When we got to the door, John gently displaced me at her side and told me to go to the other side of the cab and help her in. He all but carried her to the cab and slid her into the middle of the back seat. Then, as I slid in next to her, John climbed in on her other side and gave the cabby our destination. At the hotel, the process was reversed.

When Suze protested that she was really OK and could walk on her own, John said "Sweetie, let's not push it," and continued to help her across the lobby. In the elevator he looked at me and asked, "Which floor?"

I stammered "Twenty-two," and felt foolish for not having thought even that far ahead.

I opened the door to our room and John helped Suze ease onto the bed. Then he stood up and said, "Go get some ice while I help her get comfortable."

When I got back with the ice, John was sitting on the end of the bed and Suze had her shoes off and her sore ankle was propped up on a pillow. Glaringly, her propped leg was without a stocking. I handed the ice to John who tied the plastic bag off, and placed it on a towel on her ankle. Then he took out three glasses from the ice stand, filled them with a little of the remaining ice, and produced a pocket flask from inside his jacket.

The three of us shared yet another drink and a little more conversation. After a bit, Suze said, "I'm feeling better now except that I still have that nose powdering to attend to..." With that, she got up and, only limping slightly went to the bathroom.

While she was in there, John said, "You have a lovely wife, Rich."

"Thanks. She is my sweetheart." I replied.

"Have you two ever...considered including others in your love life?" He asked as he refilled my drink. By now I was pretty toasted and didn't need my reasoning to be further impaired.

"Not really. Not that the idea is objectionable, it just isn't anything we've discussed." As I said that, the fantasies I'd had seemed to combine with the sexual energy of the evening and the alcohol. I was scared of what could happen and very excited by where this was leading. "Why do you ask?"

John stood in front of me and I realized that from my seated vantage point I could see a substantial bulge in his crotch. "As I said, Suzanne is very attractive. I think she could be very pleasing for me, sexually. Have you ever experimented with power exchange, domination, anything a little kinky/" he asked.

There it was! Right out in the open. This guy we just met was telling me he wanted to take my wife to bed. I felt my cock harden again. A thrill of terror combined with excitement ran through me at the thought. Then his question hit me. "Huh? No nothing like that..." I answered.

John looked at me measuringly and said, "No, I wouldn't think so."

Then Suze reentered the room. She looked as beautiful as before, except that she only had one black stocking on. She glanced at her legs and laughed. She pulled the hem of her dress up a bit and, showing a lot of leg, slid the remaining stocking down. It was a very sexy moment. I was gripped with lust from her action.

"There. She said. That 's better, don't you think?" she asked as she turned around like a model on a runway.

"Indeed, Suzanne. I was just telling Rich how attractive you are."

She blushed and said, "Thank you. And thank you both for being my handsome heroes when I fell down. I really think my ankle will be ok."

"If it really isn't bothering you, then I would like to do something. Rich please stand behind your lovely wife."

He had a radio announcer voice, rich and believable. It didn't occur to me to question his request... Between the alcohol, the wild success of my plan to loosen things up for my wife and I, and the intense sexual rush I felt from knowing this man had seen more of my wife than anyone but me, I was almost a zombie. The overload had shut down some of the reasoning.

I followed his directions and soon was behind Suzanne with my hand on her hips. We were directly in front of John who was seated in one of the chairs by the window.

"Rich, you have a beautiful wife. I'm sure you cherish her. You are a good looking couple. I want to give the two of you a gift - an experience to remember. Forgive me for any liberties I take, but I believe you will find the next moment in time intensely satisfying. If you feel uncomfortable or want to stop, just say so."

His voice was hypnotic. I stood there living completely in the moment, just listening to his voice and smelling Suzanne's perfume. She leaned back into me and I felt her bottom against my crotch. I pulled her hips into me gently as John went on.

"Rich, Suzanne is so trim and pretty. I want you to show me your treasure. Trace her sides with your hands from her ribs to her hips. No...not so fast, enjoy the feel of your lovely bride. Treasure her trim waist and feel the curve under the soft material of her dress."

I slowly ran my hands up and down her sides as he told me. Suze rolled her head back on to my collar bone as I did it.

"Now, Suzanne, I want you to put your palms on the back of Rich's hands. These are the hands that toil to protect you. They hold you when you are scared. They do the heavy work around the house for you. They caress you tenderly and support you fiercely. I want you to guide those hands across your belly. Let him feel the soft firmness of your female body. Let him feel where you carried his child....Good"

John's hypnotic voice seemed to fade as Suzanne drew my hands across her abdomen. She guided my hands low on her belly, to the point where my fingertips could detect the top of her panties. Then she drew my hands up over her navel to her ribs. She felt wonderful. Our breathing was deep. I could feel my hardness pressing against her. She moved my hands up to just under her breasts. I could feel the warmth of her breasts on my hands. Then she guided my hands slowly back down to the tops of her thighs.

"Rich, pull Suzanne's hair to one side and expose her neck. In some cultures the female neck is thought to be quite a sensuous treat. Look at the line of her skin from the hair line all the way down to her the top of the plunging back on that dress she is wearing. Run the back of your knuckle down that line. Ooh...Isn't that nice, Suzanne?"

She moaned as I stroked the back and side of her neck.

"Since you have her hair pulled over like that, Rich, why don't you lean forward and brush her ear with your lips. Let her feel your breath on her neck and hear it as you kiss her delicate ears. It is surprising just how sensitive the ears are. Some women seem to have a direct line from their ear to their more private parts. A kiss to the ear can turn them into puddles. Are you like that, Suzanne?"

"Ohhh...Yes," she moaned as I gently took her earlobe between my teeth.

"Suzanne, I can see your nipples are erect. Guide Rich's hands to your pretty breasts and let him feel them."

My heart was hammering. I hadn't been this excited about touching my wife's breasts since the first time she let me feel them years ago.

"No, Rich, let her guide you for a moment. Let her run your hands over her femaleness. Yes, much better."

I buried my face in the crook of Suze's neck and kissed her as she moved my hands over her breasts. It felt so wonderful. We were completely enthralled by John's guidance. Our mutual lust was stronger than it had ever felt. I was completely beyond questioning whether we should do this in front of a stranger. All that existed was what we were doing under the guidance of John's voice. I don't really think it was actual hypnosis. The conditions of our lowered inhibitions, our heightened libidos, and the presence of a strong guiding personality interacted with our somewhat submissive natures in a "perfect storm." We were lost on the sea controlled by John.

"Suzanne, I want you to put your hands down now. Yes, that's right. Down at your sides. Shoulders back, dear. Yes, just like that. Now, Rich, I want you to show me your wife's breasts. Don't uncover them. Just show me. Show me their weight when you hold them from below. Yes, like that. Now show me their fullness and their softness. Squeeze them into each other. Mmmm, that looks so good."

I was moving and stroking Suze's tits like I had never seen or felt a woman's breast before. It was completely thrilling. She was moving and panting as I followed John's directions.

"Rich, pinch her nipples. A bit harder – I want to see her respond. Yes!"

I pinched nipples her through the dress. As I increased the pressure at John's command, I felt Suzanne move and groan. Her hands were looking for a place to go. It was like she wanted to hold me, touch herself, and follow John's request to keep them by her side all at once. I realized that she was very close to orgasm.

"That's good, Rich. Now I want you to turn so you are both sideways to me....good. Now stand in front of Suzanne and get on your knees. Yes just like that. Now, I want you to caress her calves. Aren't her legs nice. I know how smooth they are. I felt her shin and calf myself when I put her foot up on the pillow."

I rubbed her legs and felt the flexed muscles in her calves. God, I had such a sexy wife. I could smell her sex. She was as hot and excited for me as I was for her. She stood with her feet apart in an unladylike stance. She wanted my hands to go higher. She moved her legs in invitation whenever my hands moved up to her knees.

"Rich, feel her thighs now. Reach up under her dress and feel those long luscious thighs. Aren't they wonderful. I bet they are as firm and silky smooth as her calves. Feel the difference in the skin between the outside of her legs and that soft magic spot near the top of the inside of her thighs. Mmmm...We know she likes that."

The skin between her legs was hot and moist. As my hand moved up between her legs, she trapped my hand between them and hunched down, trying to get some contact between my hand and her panty covered pussy.

"Stand up, Suzanne. Let Rich have is hand back. That's right."

She sighed a groan of frustration as she released my hand.

"Rich, reach way up high and slowly, very slowly, draw her panties down her legs."

I reached up her dress. When I did so, my face was close to her belly. I could smell her. She smelled so sexy and wonderful. Her body radiated heat. Her eyes were heavy lidded with lust when I looked up as I grasped her panties and slid the sides down a little. She brought her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them when I started moving the panties down a bit more. I could feel them holding to her pussy as I pulled them down. She had soaked them through and the moisture was sticking them to her outer lips. I guided my hands to gently stroke down the outside of her legs as I continued pulling off her underwear in front of our guide. When my hands passed her ankles, she put a hand on my head and stepped out of her panties.

"Very nice, Rich. Very nice."

I was pleased at the compliment.

"Stand up...good. Now smell them. Hold them to your face and breath in the perfume of a woman in lust."

I did it. It was a very sexy moment. I could smell my wife's arousal on those wet panties. I slipped my tongue out and tasted the wetness. My cock throbbed.

"Rich, please do me the honor of sharing those with me."

He reached out and I handed him my prize. He held them up. They were black lace 'boy cut" panties. Suzanne and I watched as he drew them to his nose and inhaled.

"Exquisite. Suzanne, simply exquisite." He placed them on his lap and captured our eyes with his. "Give your wife a kiss, Rich. But not just a kiss. Use this kiss to communicate to her. Tell her how deeply you desire her body, how you lust for her. Let her know that after all the time you have been together, you still find her sexy."

I kissed Suzanne deeply with passion and lust burning through the kiss. She responded and returned my heat. I don't know how long we were locked together in that kiss, subjectively it was a timeless heated eternity. When we broke apart, the only thing that kept us from ripping at our clothes and throwing ourselves at each other was John's voice.

"You almost set off the fire alarm with that, you two," he said. "I think you are ready for the next step."

Suze and I were panting with lust. My trousers were distended from my burning erection. She was flushed and her nipples looked like bullets on her breasts.

"Suzanne come stand right in front of me. Yes, right there. Place your hands on my knees for support. Oh – aren't they beautiful," he said as he looked down the top of her dress at her unfettered boobs. " Rich....Rich," his voice hardened. "Pay attention now."

I was lost in a lust filled daze. This man was looking down at my wife's breasts as he guided us through the most heated sensual experience of our lives.

"Rich, slowly pull up the back of her dress until her legs and behind are completely exposed."

I did so. I glanced down and saw that the tops of her thighs were glistening with her juices. I'd never seen her so hot.

"Suzanne, look into my eyes. Let me see as Rich reaches down," he gave me a directive nod "and touches your most sensitive and private part."

I slid two fingers down between her cheeks until they encountered her wetness. Then I curled my fingers and inserted them. She gasped and arched her back, pressing into my hand.

"Ohh..yes, please...." She moaned.

I was rubbing myself against the side of her ass while I sawed my fingers into her. She tossed her head and hunched her hips to get more contact as I touched her.

" Rich, remove your trousers and ...well you know what I want you to do," John said as he stared into my wife's eyes.

My pants were off in an instant. I grabbed Suzanne by the hips and slid into her. She groaned and dropped her head almost into John's lap. He grabbed her hair and lifted her head back up.

"No, darling. I want your eyes for now. Show me your lust in your face. He is fucking you. Show me you love it. That you need to be fucked."

I was pulling her hips in as I thrust into her. The slapping of our bodies punctuated the room. I looked down and saw the flesh of her ass ripple as I slammed into my wife. She was groaning with each shove. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back, feeling the pressure build to a peak. I was going to cum soon.

I felt Suze move differently. She pulled a little forward, so I stepped forward to remain in position with her. When I looked down, I saw a site that remains burned in my brain to this day. John had opened his trousers and Suzanne had taken him into her mouth. He had a handful of her hair in each hand and was fucking her mouth. This wasn't oral sex, it was fucking. He was raising and lowering her head firmly, just shy of violently.

John made eye contact with me and said, "Rich, do it now. Cum!"

I did. I was pulling on her hips so hard that her feet were off the ground. I came and came while he continued fucking my wife's mouth. Then, when I was spent, he pulled her off of himself and turned her around to me.

"Kiss him," he hissed. "Kiss him with the mouth that was just on my cock."

She draped her arms over my shoulders and pressed her mouth to me. Her tongue entered my mouth and I could taste this man in my wife's mouth. He hadn't cum in her mouth, but I guess there was enough pre-cum to flavor our kiss. She was rubbing her body against me and pulling my head to hers as we kissed. I was still feeling the echoes of my orgasm as we kissed. It was an incredibly heated moment.

We broke the kiss and just stood there with our foreheads touching. She was still excited. I wasn't sure if she had cum or not, but she clearly was ready for more. I felt strange when she pulled back. I was standing there in front of a stranger with a little cum dripping off my cock while my wife appeared fully dressed as her dress had dropped back into place when she stood.

"That was superb. You two are a very sexy, sensual pair." John said, breaking the silence.

I glanced at him. He was sitting there with a raging red hard on.

"Suzanne, do me the honor of showing me your naked body," he directed.

She turned and indicated that I should unzip her dress. I slid the zipper down to the base of her spine slowly, unsure of the consequences of my actions. With my lust sated, some of my brain was coming back on line. As she reached to her shoulders, she was looking right at John. He glanced at me and asked me to refill our glasses. I moved to do it.

As I handed a refilled glass to John, Suze dropped the shoulders off of her dress and turned her back to us. When she looked over her shoulder in our direction, her gaze focused on John, not me. It was a smoky hot look. I killed my drink and poured another. As I sat in the other chair I watched Suze lower her top, showing us her bare back. Sitting there, we both knew her upper body was bare and exposed. She then surprised me by doing what can only be called a grind. It was like what you might see a stripper do. She rolled her hips sensually and arched her back while holding her dress at the top of her hips. Then she just dropped the dress, exposing her buttocks to us. As she stepped out of the dress crumpled at her feet, she turned and locked eyes with John. We could see my cum matting her pussy hair. She looked very sexy, very raunchy, very unlike my shy wife.

I knocked down my drink again and felt a warm numbness overtake my body. I felt disassociated from what was happening in that hotel room. It was like I was vividly imagining one of those internet stories more than actually participating in something. My memories of the rest of the evening are more like a scrapbook of snapshots than a movie of what happened. I saw John standing with Suzanne on her knees going down on him more. I saw her on the bed touching herself at his command. He had her licking my cum off of her fingers. I saw him fucking her doggie style in the middle of the bed, slapping her ass and pulling her hair as they thrust at each other.

Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers