Don't Ask, Don't Tell Pt. 03

Story Info
The end of the story.
10.1k words
3.37
82.4k
40
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
308 Followers

Chapter 5

June

As the end of June approached, I became more and more worried. First, what would John have Suzanne doing now? What new depth to her depravity would he find? The other thing that was gnawing at me was that John had said after three moths with Suzanne that he would 'meet with both of you to discuss the future". I spent a lot of time thinking about what that meant.

I reviewed the changes in my life over the past months. I started this journey reading and enjoying many slut wife/hotwife stories off of the internet. I enjoyed them and I fantasized heavily about some of them happening to Suzanne. That was a form of cheating on Suzanne, I mused. I had a sex life of my own that she was isolated from. My 'addiction' to those stories wasn't terribly healthy, I guess.

Then our anniversary night. Wow. That was an awakening for me. When confronted with the reality of the hotwife, my immediate reaction was to recoil. I wanted to go back to vanilla sex and quiet close loving. But John had seen that spot on my soul that still enjoyed what was happening. He knew that if it was teased right, it could take over. I found I could enjoy many aspects of the situation.

The draw of the 'secret' power I had over Suze was strong. I could stop things if I wanted. My voyeurism was being sated via John's videos. That night I got to actually see Suze in action at the bookstore and strip club was a bonus beyond the videos. Our sex life had improved, as well. We were having sex more often and with greater variety. Our activities had not seemed to have a serious negative social affect, our lives and interactions with friends and coworkers was unchanged. Aside from the flimsy artificial reality about Suze's time with John, we had actually been closer and spent more time together since all this started as well.

That left the down side of things to consider. My web surfing and porn reading promoted secretness and deception between my wife and I. That is not good. My wife having sex outside the bonds of marriage is something that would be frowned on by a great deal of society. Certainly, some of her sexual activities over the last months were way beyond the pale. The mix of feelings I have had are intense, but probably not too healthy. I've swung from horny as a tomcat to repulsed and angered by all of what has happened.

I looked at what was happening and tried to see if I could provide Suzanne what she seemed to be looking for from John. After some searching, I decided that I didn't really have it in me to slap or demean my wife like that. I just didn't know where things were going. What would happen when John called?

I was pretty much worthless at work on the last Friday in June. Suzanne had said nothing about plans that morning before we left for work. I spent a lot of time mulling over the situation.

After a lot of soul searching, I had come to some decisions. First, the driving force in the negative feelings I had about what Suzanne was doing were based on societal expectations. Society said what she was doing was bad. Heck I found most all of it exciting to one extent or another. It was when I considered what she did against what I had been told all my life was good or bad based on societies expectations that I started feeling bad about things. I decided that I was letting society make too many decisions for me. I could determine what I did or didn't like. As long as no one was coerced into something they didn't want and we didn't hurt our "public' positions and we had a few ground rules about some things that I found personally repulsive, scat play, involving children, etc., then I was willing to play and try things as they came.

With that decision in hand, I reexamined what had been happening and decided that none of it was beyond what I could live with. Most of it was stuff I actually found exciting and would enjoy seeing it continue in some fashion. I still was unsure about what would come next with John, but I felt more excited than fearful about it..

I finished what little work I had at four and headed home. I had been surprised not to get a call or message from John or Suzanne. I beat Suzanne home as usual.. I checked around the house for signs of something happening – everything looked normal. I'd had some of those net stories about the husband coming home to find his wife involved in all manner of sexual excess running through my head on the drive home. I checked my e-mail - nothing.

Suzanne came home with Kim at five. She asked, "Spaghetti for dinner tonight OK with you?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." I paused a moment, then asked, "Any plans tonight?"

She gave me a searing look as she stepped over to stand directly in front of me. "Would you like me to have 'plans' tonight?" she asked as she reached forward and stroked the crotch of my jeans.

My cock responded quickly. "I just wanted to be sure that you weren't ...going anywhere tonight."

"Nope...just down on you later," she whispered in my ear as our daughter came back into the room.

I was loading the dishes into the washer later when Suzanne's cell phone rang. She took it to her office. When I finished in the kitchen, she was upstairs getting Kim packed up for a weekend with her grandparents. "What's up?" I asked.

'My folks called and wanted to know if Kim and her friend Jenny could come over to spend the night and then go to the zoo in the morning. Jenny's mom loved the idea, so....we are packing our little princess up to go visiting."

My cell phone rang as Suze was backing out of the drive to take Kim. It was seven o'clock.

"Hello."

John's deep voice greeted me, "Hello, Rich. Are you ready for an adventure tonight?"

I was frozen. My feet had taken root. My throat was locked in rigor. "Uhhhhh....:

John's voice sharpened, "Answer me now, Rich."

"Yes. I'm ready."

"Hmmm. That isn't the answer I'm looking for. You should know the right answer by now."

I gasped. What did he want. I was thinking too many things at once. I wasn't able to produce any response.

"Cat got your tongue?" he asked. "What happened to 'please'?"

I felt like a dunce. "Please." I croaked.

"That isn't good enough now. You will have to earn it. Did you know that Suzanne is driving along right this second with a cunt that is wet with anticipation for tonight. She may look like the soccer mom shuttling kids around, but in reality she is a horny slut desperate for some action."

I groaned at the thought of Suzanne driving to her parents aroused and thinking not of the mundane things she was dealing with, but with the nasty things to come. "Please, yes. I want it."

"That is a little better, Rich. But what I'm looking for it "Please take my sweet loving wife and use her as your personal slut and sex toy."

I echoed him, realizing that I really meant what I said. The door bell rang. I ignored it, waiting to hear what John had to say next.

"Aren't you going to answer the door?" he asked.

I ran to the door. There stood John smiling as he put his phone back in its holder. "Tonight is going to be special," he said. "I think we will all enjoy ourselves." He handed me a sealed manila envelope. "Here are your instructions."

With that, he turned on his heel and walked to his car at the curb. I stood at the doorway until he had pulled down the street and turned out of sight.

"Hey Rich! How's it going?"

I looked around. It was Jim, my half crazy retired navy neighbor. His garage kegerator supplied the neighbor husbands a convenient watering hole. I waved anemically to him and went back inside. Jim was a horny goat.. I saw him watch Suze whenever she was working in the yard. If he had any clue how nasty she could be, he would burst. I laughed at the thought and took the envelope to my office.

There was a CD inside. The CD said had 'Play this first' written on it. I threw it into my computer and double clicked on the video file that was on it. John appeared looking into the camera. "Hello again, Rich. I have some video for you to enjoy. When it is over, I'll be back with instructions for the evening.. Enjoy the little clip, but keep your hands off of your dick - you will want to save it for later. By the way...the video you are about to see is from this afternoon. You wife took the afternoon off to explore yet another aspect of her sexuality with me. She was quite a treat."

The screen cut to a picture of Suzanne naked and spread eagle on a bed. As the camera panned across her body I became aware that she her feet and ankles were tied to the bed. I also saw John standing next to her, the camera was moving and bobbling a little, which meant a third person was in the room with them.

John reached down and roughly fingered Suze's pussy. He started with two fingers and hammered them in and out. She responded with squeals and hip thrusts. It was hard to tell if she was trying to make it stop or if she was loving it until I heard her say, "Ohgodyes..." as part of her moaning. He added a third finger and her frenzy increased. She hit a point where she was clearly experiencing multiple orgasms.

As she was building to a higher peak, he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with a huge dildo. After fucking her with it a while, he pushed it deep into her and left it there. She continued to mover her hips and moan. John then reached down and picked up a leather riding crop. He started swishing it back and forth over her clit. Suze was moving and humping for more contact. She looked so obscene with the dildo sticking in her like that.

Then, John brought it up a notch. He started lightly popping her cunt with the crop. Every time it hit her she jumped like she was being hit with a taser. She was beyond words at this point – maybe beyond orgasms, it was hard to tell. Slowly the intensity of the impacts grew. Over the course of two to three minutes it went from light rubbing and almost tickling to pops that would have stung on an arm or leg. Finally, he pulled his arm back and hit her clit dead on with a hard crack. She screamed, wet herself, and passed out.

The video jumped back to John. He was smiling out from my computer screen. "Pretty intense, wasn't it? She had quite a good time today. I bet you couldn't even tell when she came home. That is one of the things I like about Suzanne. She can be such a perfect slut and then twenty minutes later she is the perfect soccer mom wife. You have quite a treat there."

I was sweating from what I had seen. That was such a wild scene.

John continued, "Go to the bookstore you met us at before. Don't get into a booth until at least two other men have visited with us. No need to hide like before, but Suzanne will not acknowledge you as her husband."

I was in a state of lusty excitement and ready to do just about whatever John asked. I hopped in the car and zipped down the highway. I hit some traffic going through town. It made me half crazy. I realized I was starting to drive like a maniac and slowed back a bit. Pushing so hard was going to leave me frazzled and wouldn't get me there any quicker. I turned on some quite music and tried to control my breathing. By the time I pulled into the parking lot at the bookstore, I had calmed down enough that I was barely frantic at all.

Chapter 6

I paid my money and cruised both sides of the store – there were about fifteen guys between the theaters and the booths. There was a couple cuddled in the couples only section of the theater. They were sitting close, but there wasn't much action. It was too dark to tell for sure, but the woman appeared fairly attractive. She was in Jeans and an oversized shirt, so it was kind of hard to see her body very well. She was clearly not carrying lots of extra weight, anyway.

I went back to the booths and stood in the doorway of one, halfheartedly watching the action on the screen and waiting expectantly for my wife and her lover to come by. I wasn't disappointed. I had been waiting about ten minutes when there was a stir in the crowd cruising the booths. I looked down the aisle and saw John escorting my wife along the row of booths. She was wearing high heels, a black mini skirt and a red silky top with the tails tied to show off her midriff. She was brazenly sexual and was looking each man they came to right in the eye. As she came by me she paused and locked eyes with me. She had a little quirk to her lips that was almost a smile. Then she licked her lips suggestively, winked at me, and moved on. She and John finished their procession through the booth area and headed over to the theater. They were followed by about half of the men from the booths.

I gave them a few minutes and joined the exodus. When I got to the theater side, John and Suzanne were sitting with the other couple and most of the guys were hanging nearby desperately waiting for some kind of action. John was chatting with the other man. After a bit the couples shuffled seats and Suzanne and the other woman were sitting together and chatting. There was some collective breath holding when that happened. You could almost hear the single guys in the room praying that Suzanne and this woman would start playing with each other.

After about ten minutes something did happen. Both couples stood and left the theaters trailing a train of horny men, me among them. They went to the counter and paid some money to the clerk. Then I watched them leave through the door to the hallway towards the exit. They went into a room off of that hallway that I had seen, but never really paid attention to. One of the men that had followed them to the lobby with me muttered, "Lucky guys..." The crowd dispersed back to the theaters and booths.

I struck up a conversation with the mutterer. He explained that the store had a pair of 'couples only' rooms. They had a TV and a couch or two in them. Couples and their designated partners could rent the room for ten bucks. They could go in there and have a little private romp. My wife was in one of those rooms getting nasty with John and another couple while I stood out here with a bunch of horny guys.

I hung about and bided my time for the next forty-five minutes. The ebb and flow of men from booth to booth and from the booths to the theaters was interesting to watch...not really. But I told myself that as I sat there with a hard on while my wife was getting it on with strangers down the hall. I was sitting there daydreaming when I realized that Suzanne and the others were walking towards me. I sat up and watched as the two women walked in front of John and the other guy. The girls were holding hands and chatting. They went over to the ladies room together. When the door to the ladies room closed, John waved me over and introduced me to Don.

"Your wife is one nasty slut," Don gushed as he shook my hand. "That was my Sarah's first time with another woman. It was great."

"I...uhhh...good for you," I said lamely.

"Rich, go on back to where you were," John said. "Remember to do what I said on the tape."

I went back to the couch in the little alcove with the Coke machine. As I sat down the girls came out of the bathroom together. The foursome stood there talking for a moment, obviously saying goodbye. Suzanne leaned forward and gave Don a deep kiss. Then she turned to Sarah and wrapped her arms around the slightly smaller woman. They locked lips and to the thrill of the watching men kissed and groped each other for almost a full minute. Then Don and Sarah waved at John and Suzanne and headed back towards the exit. Suzanne and Don headed over to the booths and walked a lap around the booth area, looking in at the playing videos and looking at the men scrambling around the room.

Finally, they came back around to one of the booths with a glory hole and went in. Suzanne turned in the doorway before closing it and slowly drew her short skirt up until the men that had missed out on getting in the booth next to her saw that she was both shaved and pantyless. She stroked her shaved slit and then looked right at me while she removed a finger and licked it lasciviously. Then she turned and closed the door.

I was the fifth man into the booth next to hers. There were almost a fight at the door after the first couple of changeovers. I ended up standing at the door waiting while number four visited my wife. I latched the door and dropped to my knees at the hole. Peering through it I saw the back of my wife's head as she sucked on John. He was looking at the hole. He smiled when he recognized me and tapped Suzanne on the shoulder. She slowly pulled herself off of his cock and turned to me. I saw the light of recognition in her eyes when she peered through the hole at me. Then she stood up and spread her legs wide in a raunchy pose designed to show off her cunt. Even in the booth's darkness, I could see that her pussy was bright red and slick with juices.

She proceeded to play with herself for me for a few minutes. I was on my knees with my cock in my hand watching my wife finger herself through a glory hole. Then John bent down and said, "Go to the lobby, I'll be there in a minute."

I managed to zip my pants without damaging myself. When I opened the door to my booth a big black guy slipped past me and closed the door so quick it almost hit me on the way out. He was shorter than my 6'1", but much more muscular. He looked like he was a bodybuilder or something.

I was looking over the sex toys on the wall when John walked up next to me. I looked around for Suzanne and didn't see her. "Don't worry," he said. "She is sucking on one of the biggest black dicks I've ever seen right this second." He smiled as my cock lurched in my pants. "Suzanne is on a sexual high like I have never seen in a woman. Every time she has an orgasm just feeds her need for another one. She told me she actually had an orgasm when she saw you standing there when we first came in. I hadn't warned her that you would be here."

My social skills repertoire didn't include how to respond to comments and compliments about my wife's skills and abilities as a slut. I just stood there looking at a collection of rubber underwear.

"I'm going back to get her in just a minute. When we come back I want you to pay for a room for us." He turned to the clerk and said, "Hey, Eddie!" and pointed a finger at me. Then he turned and went back to the booths.

I was putting my change in my wallet when John and Suzanne came back into the lobby. They were followed by the black guy that had run over me getting into the booth. John waved to me and I followed the three of them into the private room. There were two cheap green couches on two walls and a corner table with small television streaming porn.

John said, "Suzanne was having so much fun with his cock that I decided to have her satisfy this gentleman before we proceed with my plans for the evening. Let's sit over here and let her have her fun."

John and I sat on one of the couches while Suzanne took the cushions off of the other one. She placed them on the floor, creating a makeshift bed. While she did that, the black guy was stripping. When he dropped his pants, he revealed a huge cock. It was only a little longer than mine, but it's girth was enormous. In all the porn I'd surfed on the net, I'd never seen anything like it. It was fatter around than my wrist.

Suzanne had yet to acknowledge either John or I since we came in the room. She was focused on this man. She made him lie down on the cushions she had set out and then squatted over his cock. She let out a groaning whine as she lowered herself on it. His black log slowly disappeared into her pink gash. When she bottomed out one it I saw her bite her lip, then she opened her eyes and looked at me. There she sat with a stranger's cock in her while I sat with a hard on stretching my jeans out of shape.

Joatster
Joatster
308 Followers