Don't Call Me Faggot!!!

Story Info
Ebony BBW gets whats coming to her for bad manners.
4.4k words
4.13
48.4k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDlyte
MrDlyte
6 Followers

James stood staring at the selection of GPS units on display in the electronics store, perplexed at the many different models to choose from. He was lost and his GPS had died. James is a private investigator and the assignment for today was to deliver a summons to a witness in a Federal case.

The prosecutor in this case was a friend of James and owed him a favor, so he hired James to deliver the subpoena. Subpoenas were easy money for him, but this witness lived out of state.

Now, here he is, lost and frustrated in a town he has never been in, at an electronics store where he can't seem to get any assistance. As he scanned the store for an employee that he could get to help him, he saw the most gorgeous face he had seen in a long time. She looked to be in her mid 20's but her face had an angelic innocence to it.

Her eyes were bright and pronounced and the way she wore her makeup defined them all the more. Her shoulder length hair was black and shiny that made the caramel brown color of her perfectly smooth face stand out. When she saw that James was staring at her she sucked her teeth and mumbled under her breath as she turned away.

James watched her walk away just so that he could get a look at her body. She was a full figured girl weighing in at around 210 lbs. Although she stood at 5'7", her weight was distributed to the right places. She had succulent round breasts that didn't sag below her ribs. They seemed to have not droop at all. And from what he could see from her exposed cleavage, no visible veins.

Her legs and thighs were toned and shapely. And the part that James liked best was her butt. It looked like she was carrying a pair of basketballs in her pants. When she walked it had the right amount of bounce to it that made him want to get two handfuls and jiggle them vigorously. Together, her thighs and butt complemented each other in a way that seemed perfect.

Finally, a sales associate noticed James standing at the display looking bewildered and came over to earn his commission. While James was listening to the over extensive knowledge of this unit verses that unit, his angel came to the end of the aisle to wait for the group of friends that she came with to catch up to her.

"Come on here or Imma leave you!" She yelled to them. Just then she noticed James watching her. "WHAT!!???" She blared at James as she turned to look him directly in his face. "You act like you ain't never seen a woman before!" "You must want all of this on your little boyfriend right there!"

James was shocked at the sudden barrage of insults being directed at him. What had he done to her? Definitely, he was not the first person to notice the beauty that he saw in her. As the young lady's friends gathered around her she kept hurling insults and attitude at James as he stood there in disbelief of what was happening. What made it so bad was that the young lady was so loud that other people stopped shopping and watched the demonstration.

"How could something so ghetto come out of something so pretty?" James wondered.

The young lady continued with her non-stop montage of humiliation and insults. Then she hit James' hot button.

"You look like you're gay!" "I don't go that way, faggot!"

If only she knew what being called a faggot did to James. If only she knew how the rumor of being gay ruined his life. James was running for Mayor in the last election and the surveys showed that he was a sure win for the office. A rumor was started by one of the other candidates that James was a homosexual in an attempt to sway voters. As the rumor spread so did the severity of the lie.

It slowly changed from just being gay to being a pedophile of little boys. The wildfire of lies was so great that James lost the election and the respect of key officials in the city. James was also engaged to be married soon, but his fiancé left him as a result of the lies. She felt that with so much talk about him, it must be true.

The truth finally came out about the origin of the rumors but by then James' reputation was too damaged to gain the trust of the people. He was recognized all over town which made it nearly impossible for him to get back on his feet.

James could not run for any office because of the smear campaign the destroyed him. His image would blemish any representation of public service. He couldn't' get a job as the supply clerk at the Public Works facility. So he went into business for himself as a private detective. One of the few real friends that he had left was the Federal Prosecutor he was on this job for. He would use James whenever he could to help him build his life back. This was all due to being called gay. And now whenever someone used the word faggot, it brought up the past and anger in him.

The young lady continued with homosexual references toward James; and every time she spewed the word "faggot" it shot a bolt of electricity up James' spine. That word disturbed him to the core of his soul. The ghetto fabulous angel ended the show and she and her friends walked out of the store.

James collected his cool and shook his head in resolve that it was finally over. He grabbed the first GPS that was in front of him, took it to the check out and was back on the mission that he had came to town for.

As James drove along, he couldn't help but re-live the incident at the electronics store. He tried to convince himself that he should let it go. "Some people just don't have any home training." He spoke loudly to himself in an attempt to feel better. But he just couldn't get it off of his mind. Sub-consciously, he felt that his past had followed him to another state.

James found the address with ease now that he had a working GPS. It seemed like a nice quiet neighborhood with beautiful homes, green manicured lawns and friendly neighbors. The person that he delivered the subpoena to was very friendly and courteously. He even invited James in for a cup of tea or coffee.

"No thank you" James declined, "I have to get going and find a hotel for the night."

As James walked down the pathway back to his car, he thought to himself of how lovely it would be to live in that neighborhood. Just as he was walking around his car another car pulled into the driveway next door. James stopped and watched to speak to the neighbor of the nice man he had just met. To his surprise, it was the young lady from the store.

"How could someone like that live in such a nice neighborhood?" James wondered. Her house was well kept and seemed in order. It didn't look like a person with a bad disposition like hers would live there.

As she unlocked the door to the house she noticed who was standing in the street watching her. All of a sudden the upbeat feelings that James was feeling deflated within him and were replaced with anxiety.

"How is she going to react?" "She is so pretty."

"I would marry her if she wasn't such a bad apple."

"She better not start with the 'crazies' again!"

!I'd lick the skin off of her body."

James was in conflict with his own self. Feelings of anger and lust were battling it out in his mind. This girl made James lose all sense of sanity. He wanted to hate her and screw her all at the same time.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She screamed out to him. "You can take your gay-osity out of here cuz ain't nobody like that round here." It was the electronic store all over again. "This hole is an exit only so don't think you gonna substitute me for your boyfriend." She said as she bent over and poked her massive double bubble out at him.

James got into his car as she continued to scream more gay references at him. He tried to ignore it as he left but when he looked into his rearview mirror she was in the street yelling at him.

"THAT'S IT!!!" He was fed up! "There is no way I'm going to let this go!" He said to himself. "She picked the wrong person to mess with!"

James checked into a hotel close by. "Time to put my investigating skills to work." He thought. As a P.I. James had an arsenal of information and resources at his finger tips. He pulled up the address of the young lady. He looked up the current resident name and phone number of that address.

"So her name is Destiny Travis. Pretty name, pretty girl, ugly personality; but we'll fix that." James thought to himself. He researched and cross-referenced the residency registers and utility records. Everything was working in James' favor.

He searched public records and property tax registries. Finally, he went back to the neighborhood where she lived. He got her mail and checked every piece for the names of people that may live there. "Great!" He thought as he slid the envelopes back into the box. "She lives alone."

James went to the local department store and bought a black pair of pants and black long sleeve shirt, a pair of black gloves, some sheer black fabric from the crafts department, some rope and batteries for his stun gun. When he got back to his hotel he brought the sheer fabric up to his room and made it into a mask. He put it on to try it out for size and visibility. It worked perfectly, he could see through it but his face could not be seen.

As James waited for night to fall he wondered what was he going to do? He wanted to do something to her for the way she treated him, but what? In his anger he came up with a plan for his revenge. While he lay there he figured to himself that he'd just "wing it"; he'd just do whatever cames to mind.

2:00 a.m. and the alarm clock started beeping loudly as if it was excited about what was about to happen. James woke up and sprung from the bed. He got into his car and drove back to Destiny's neighborhood. He parked in the parking lot of a restaurant a few blocks nearby.

Before James got out of the car, he put the new clothes on over the clothes he was wearing. He bought them 3 sizes too big for that purpose. He tied the rope into ready made restraints and walked to Destiny's house. He went into the back yard and pried the door open with a pocket knife. Slowly he entered the kitchen and crept into the hallway.

He stopped and listened for the sound of sleeping breaths in the still, dark house. From the sound, he could only make out one breath. The carpeted floors made it easy to traverse through the house without making any noise. The only thing James could her was the breathing coming from the bedroom and his own breath.

James stood at the doorway where the heavy breathing was coming from.

He stood there and watched as his prey slumbered in total ignorance of what was about to happen. James surveyed her in the glow of the light from the digital clock on her nightstand next to her bed. "She even looks beautiful in that harsh red light from the clock." James thought to himself. "Still, she's an evil sleeping beauty." He joked inwardly.

Snap! He flipped the light switch on. Since he had the mask on he was confident in turning the lights on. He knew that she would only see drapes of black in front of her. Destiny opened her eyes in shock and fear and sat up.

"How did you get in here? Get out!" She screamed.

Those words were James' cue to jump into action. He literally leaped across the room from the doorway on top of Destiny in her bed. With the press of a button 100,000 volts were sent through Destiny's body. Her entire body tensed and became rigid. Every muscle in her body tightened to the electricity that was being fed into it. James held the button down as every accusation that Destiny had flung at him came back to mind.

He kept his finger on the button for what felt like forever out of sheer anger for what she represented to him. James didn't let go of the button until he was sure that Destiny was immobilized. When he stopped squeezing the voltage into Destiny, she fell backwards onto the bed in a limp heap.

James used this as an opportunity to gag her and quickly put her hands into the readied restraints that he had previously made from the rope. He tied each end of the rope to the headboard of the bed. All the while he took in the view of her body. She had on a white tank top and a pair of pink panties trimmed in a darker shade of pink, simple but still sexy.

Destiny began to regain her strength and started cursing through her gag. She started to struggle against her binds and, quickly James hit her with another short burst of packaged lightning. He then took more rope and bound her ankles with it and tied each end to the foot of the bed on either side.

James stood at the end of the bed and studied his catch. He had never done anything like this and was now struggling on what to do with the now cursing and bucking prize that lay before him. And like a ton of bricks, an idea came to mind. "I'll humiliate her in a way that she'll think twice before she talks to anyone the way she did to me." He thought to himself.

James dared not speak out loud out of fear that she might recognize his voice. He looked around the room. It was very tidy and had an aromatic scent to it. Nothing to give him any ideas as far as he could see. The nightstand!

James pulled open the drawer and found it... a vibrator and dildo. He smirked under his mask and in his mind he thought, "These must be the happiest joy toys in the world." Inside the same drawer was a small bottle of cherry lube. "WOW" He thought to himself, "This is going to be fun."

He pulled out his pocketknife and she mumbled threats and curses at him through her gag. James took his knife and cut the shoulder straps of Destiny's tank top. He then cut the front of the shirt open and exposed her voluptuous mounds of dark caramel colored milk meat. James had to control himself. For a brief second he contemplated sucking and licking a nipple.

He brought himself back to consciousness and moved to her panties. Destiny tried kicking but the ropes were so taut that her movement was very little. James slid the knife inside one leg hole. The knife sliced through the material like a shark's fin gliding across the surface of the water. He repeated the same thing on the other side and peeled the top of his angel's panties down and away.

James had to get a look at what was being cradled by the crotch of those panties, so he untied the ends of the rope that were holding her feet. The ends of the rope were retied at the headboard and now Destiny's knees were bent with her feet planted on the bed. James pushed Destiny's leg open to get a good look at the jewel in between.

Her pubes were neatly trimmed and clipped. The outer lips of her pussy were fat and juicy. He parted them and revealed the peanut sized clit that seemed to welcome the company of a man's touch. James was overcome with desire and lust at this point. He hadn't come here for this, but he just had to taste her love bud.

James held her pussy lips open with his fingers and slowly circled her clit with his tongue. He deliberately avoided direct contact with it. Destiny began to unconsciously gyrate a little bit. James rubbed the tip of his tongue just above her swelling button of desire. Destiny grunted as he licked down and around , still avoiding direct contact with her clit.

Although she didn't want this, Destiny's juices began to flow. Her body was now reacting to the touches but yet she consciously was fighting. James knew that she was getting aroused and saw the glisten of Destiny's wetness. James flattened his tongue against the bottom of Destiny's pussy and very lightly licked upward to taste the juice of her fruit. Still, James did not make contact with her clitoris.

Sexual urge was now building up in Destiny's body. She had never had a man take his time and perform love licks like this. It was always a rush to get a nut and be gone with guys in the past. But this man knew how she wanted it. She didn't want to be taken but her body was screaming to be ravaged.

With every upward motion the anticipation to finally be pleasured mounted in Destiny's bowels. James pulled his head back aimed his tongue and hit Destiny's joy button head on. A wave of relief swept over her entire body. She went weak with satisfaction that her clit was now being manipulated by this stranger's tongue.

As she moaned in protest of her lust being pleasured against her will, James wrapped his lips around her bud. He wanted to get a mouthful of pussy lube so he started to suck on her clit while he licked it.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed into to the fabric that held back the volume of her protests and screams. She was cumming. James buried his face into her crotch and stuck his tongue as deep into her abyss as he could stretch it. Her muscles contracted and squeezed as the waves of orgasm washed over her wave after wave.

When her convulsions ended James jumped up and grabbed the vibrator and lube. He smeared the vibrator with the cherry flavored goo and rubbed it against her clit.

Destiny jumped at the touch of the vibrator against her now sensitive button. James rubbed the vibrator up and down the valley between the quivering flesh of her pussy lips. He turned it on and took his hostage for another ride on the 'O' train.

She squirmed and bucked to get free from her captive who seemed to know which buttons to push to make her climax. She started cursing and threatening him with muffles of anger and indignity. He untied the ropes from the headboard that held her legs. When the ropes were free from the headboard she rolled onto her stomach and tried to move up to make slack in the ropes holding her hands so that she could get free. James grabbed her ankles and pulled her down onto the bed.

"Let go of me you punk faggot!" She garbled into the gag.

James understood exactly what she said. As he retied the ropes to the foot of the bed frame, Destiny continued her struggle. Although he was getting frustrated with the fight he was having with retying the ropes, James was hypnotized at the bouncing and jiggling of the huge globes of seat meat before him. Her butt cheeks seemed to be dancing with each other as she wiggled and wrestled to get free.

"I have to get my hands on those!" he thought.

He relished the idea of grabbing a handful of ass cheek in each hand and kneading them like a child playing with play-doh. When he got the ropes tied down he stood up and took in the sight of his newly prepared playground.

James kneeled onto the bed and took a cheek in each hand. He was amazed at how much packing she was lugging around in the seat of her pants. He felt like he was holding the world in each palm as he gripped and pawed her cinnamon tinted buns. The sight was driving him insane. James bent over and put his face between her cheeks and inhaled deeply. He lifted the bottom of his mask and kissed each buttock then licked her up the center of her butt crack. Destiny was still yelling at her attacker. She made threat after threat and insult after insult. None of it bothered James. He just ignored it. Once again, Destiny mumbled through the fabric mouth piece,

"Let go of me you punk! Get you face outta my ass you faggot!"

That did it! The memories of that day flooded back into James' mind and his anger flared.

"How dare she make demands when I'm the one in control!" "She's too stupid to realize that she is MY hostage!" "I'll show her!"

James' rage was going wild. The word "faggot" was echoing throughout his head. He sunk his teeth into one of her glutes and picked up the lube. Destiny squealed and jumped in response to the sharp pain. James moved his head up behind her ear and whispered,

"O.K., since you say that I'm a faggot, I'm gonna be a faggot... with you."

James slowly crawled to the lower end of his hostage. He dropped his pants and applied a glob of lube to his dick. In her mind Destiny wanted to believe that her captor was only trying to scare her with the declaration that he had made. But she realized that her fears would soon become reality when she felt a hand with amply lubricated fingers rubbing her asshole, then a finger went inside.

MrDlyte
MrDlyte
6 Followers
12