Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, baby?" Tim asked. "You like my dick pounding your pussy while your nipples press into the window?"

"Oh, fuck," she replied. "I love it when you take me standing up."

"Your pussy is so damn tight anyway, but this makes it even tighter," he said.

"Good," Julia replied, "because I'm not going to last too long right now."

"Me either, baby," he fired back. "You damn near made me cum twice outside."

She didn't reply to that, and Tim set to work fucking her as hard and as deeply as he possibly could. His thighs caught fire in this position, since he had to almost crouch to get low enough to hammer up inside her. Just the thought of her erupting all over his cock was enough for him to fight through it, however.

He grabbed a handful of her hair, turning her head to the side and forcefully attacking her lips with his own as he continued to pump his hips. He knew Julia loved it when he did this - looking deep into her eyes, sharing one of those intense soul-searching kisses. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Tim knew exactly why she loved it so much. This heightened state of physical arousal, the naked emotion of that moment right before a shared orgasm - that was the one moment where Tim could admit he felt it, too.

Tim couldn't even feel his legs at this point, but he didn't care. He shifted gears and pistoned his cock in and out of Julia's pussy as rapidly as this awkward position would allow. It was doing something for her, though - she was moaning even as they both fought to keep their lips from pulling apart.

Her groans climbed the pitch scale, and pretty soon, she was whimpering into his mouth. He couldn't remember anything more erotic - ever. Soon, the sporadic whimpers turned into one long torrent of sound; she'd have been screaming at the top of her lungs if their mouths weren't locked together.

Tim felt a sharp stab of pain as Julia bit down hard on his lower lip, but the sudden rush of warmth that engulfed his cock as her orgasm slammed into her tempered the sting a little bit. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he kept fucking up into her. Just a few seconds after Julia's orgasm, Tim growled back into her mouth as he joined her, unleashing a load deep into her pussy that had been building since last night's shower.

It didn't take long for either of them to come down off their matching physical and emotional highs, and the reality of what they'd been doing hit both of them simultaneously. Julia immediately sagged against the window, and the fire that had been burning in Tim's thighs five minutes before suddenly roared back to life, making him wince. Tim didn't want to pull out, and he could tell by looking that Julia didn't want him to either, but gravity was about to have its way, and it was going to be a lot less painful if they weren't connected at the crotch.

Julia had been sweating throughout the brief session against the window, and she began sliding down the slick window in a hurry. Tim jerked himself out of her pussy and reached down to catch her just before she hit the ground, slowly lowering her to the carpet instead. He fell backwards onto his ass next to her.

The way she'd landed, Julia was facing the window and the deck with her back to Tim. She didn't see the way he stared at her gloriously naked body, the way his eyes bored holes through the gentle curve of her hips, the way he mentally licked up and down the back of her arm, across her shoulders and onto her neck. She didn't see when he moved his hand to rub the soft slope of her stomach.

In mid motion, however, his mind flashed back to a similar moment he'd shared in a ski lodge in the Adirondacks a few years back. Then, there had been a sauna on the other side of the sliding glass doors, but the deja vu hit him like the proverbial ton of bricks. Leira's figure was slightly more trim than Julia's, and her hair was long and blonde as opposed to short and dark, but everything else was the same.

His reflection visibly flinched as he quickly snapped his arm back, almost like an invisible flame had torched it somewhere between his body and Julia's, still lying invitingly in front of him. Almost involuntarily, he jumped to his feet. He wasn't about to abandon her again, but the memories were just too much.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked.

"No," she replied, almost so softly that Tim couldn't hear her. "Not right now."

He nodded. "I promise, I will be right back," he said. "My mouth is so dry right now, my tongue is damn near stuck to the roof. Just let me get a drink from the bathroom."

He thought he saw a subtle nod, and he turned to head into the bathroom. He closed the door, turned the spigot on the cold water up as far as it would go, and quickly splashed water on his face. He hoped if he doused himself enough, the water would wash away the image, one of dozens he wished would fade away forever. He was able to take the tiniest bit of comfort in the fact that while he'd noted the differences between Leira's body, laying there in front of him almost four years ago, and Julia's body still laying just 20 feet away, he didn't find Leira any more attractive than Julia. Later, when he wasn't thinking about the past, that recollection would make him very happy. For now, though, he just wanted everything gone.

For good measure, Tim made a quick pass through his mouth with his toothbrush, drank a little bit of water from the faucet - his mouth really was dry - then headed back into the bedroom. Julia was still lying on the floor, though now her head was propped up on her hands as she watched him exit the bathroom.

"Are you OK?" Tim asked, kneeling next to her.

"I'm going to be sore tomorrow," she said.

"Hey, you and me both, hon," he replied, pounding his thighs with both fists for emphasis.

"Tim?" she asked without looking up at him.

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk," she replied. Something happened to Tim's stomach then - an equal mix of adrenaline, butterflies and good, old-fashioned fear was the best way to describe it.

He extended a hand to her and stood up. "Let's go outside."

Julia took his hand and let him do most of the lifting as he pulled her to her feet. She walked through the glass door - they hadn't bothered closing it when they came inside - and Tim followed her up the steps and into the scorching 106-degree water of the hot tub. They usually sat across from each other as they chatted, but this time, she pulled him down into the seat next to her. She'd found a jet and moaned happily as it worked its magic on her taut back muscles.

"You know, I'm pretty good at that," Tim said.

"Really?" she replied. "That wouldn't violate the terms of our friendship?" She pretty much spat out the last word - Tim caught that immediately.

"No," he said. "What's a little back rub between friends?"

"Is that all we are, Tim?" Julia asked. "Still just friends?" She held his eyes for two or three seconds before dropping them back to her lap.

"Yes," Tim said, trying to remove the hesitation he felt from his voice. "I'm sorry, Julia. Right now, that's all I can do."

"That's all you'll let yourself do," she said, softly enough that she could feign like she didn't intend for him to hear it, even though they both knew she did.

"What?"

"I could see you in the window, Tim," she said. "I saw the way you looked at me just now. I saw your arm move."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Tim said, breaking the eye contact Julia had re-established.

"You want to be affectionate," she continued, not even acknowledging his obvious lie. "Sure, you want the sex, but now, you want what comes after it. It was never like that before, but it's been that way for a couple of months now. Why won't you let yourself?"

Tim said nothing. He knew she wasn't going to let it drop, but honestly, he had no response.

"What happened?" she asked. "You were about to touch me, and you pulled your arm back like I bit you. Something made you do that."

Again, he had no response. He hadn't even thought about the glass. He'd seen himself flinch in the window - of course, there was no reason Julia hadn't seen everything as well.

"I know you don't want to talk about it," she said. "And you know I would normally never bug you about it."

She moved over and knelt in front of him in the middle of the hot tub, her chin barely staying above the water.

"Tim," she said, "you know I want to be more than friends with you, right?"

Tim nodded automatically. She'd never said it before, but she'd never had to.

"And I think you want that, too."

Tim didn't respond to that - negatively or positively.

"I'm ready," she said. "Hell, I've been ready for a long time. But something is stopping you from meeting me there. Maybe if you tell me what it is, I can help you deal with it and move on."

Tim wanted to. He had wanted to tell her so many times. Just like he wanted to let her ride home with him from work, and he wanted to hold her and cuddle with her after sex. In the end, those situations were too familiar and too painful. By comparison, talking about what had happened with Leira would blow those out of the water.

"I can't, Julia," he said, and his stomach dropped as he watched disappointment blanket her face.

"You can't, what?" she asked. "You can't talk to me about it, or you can't be more than friends?"

"Both." He didn't look at her when he said it. He heard the water slosh as she moved, but he didn't feel her presence return to his side. Finally, Tim looked up to see her sitting across from him. "Not right now."

"When, Tim?" she asked, sounding flabbergasted. "This has been between us since we met. You've never wanted to talk about it, and you've never wanted to change our relationship. I don't even want to know the when, Tim. At this point, I just want to know if. I want to know if you're ever going to get there."

"I don't know," he replied.

"Do you want to?" she asked.

Tim tried to say something, but the words wouldn't form. More accurately, the word wouldn't form. It was a simple word - three letters, something he probably said a thousand times a day. But for whatever reason, he couldn't make it 1,001.

"I don't know," he said again.

She stared back at him for a few seconds, then broke into a wide grin. "You are SO full of shit," she said.

"Umm.. what?" Tim replied. "I mean, I'll grant you the premise and all, but..."

She laughed and stood up, quickly exiting the hot tub while he watched her naked body attentively. Tim had brought two towels out before she'd arrived, and she wrapped one around her waist and the other around her chest, leaving none for him.

"You're so full of shit, the water in there is brown," she said. "I had to get out before it started screwing with my skin tone."

Tim said nothing. She was right, and they both knew it.

"I'll be in the shower when you want to get out," she said, and walked toward the door. Before she got in the house, she turned around. "And, no, Mr. Porn Star Wanna-be, I'm not doing anything in there. I'm way too tender for that, thanks to you. But, I'll be in there when you're ready."

He watched her walk through the door, her perfect ass cheeks bouncing slightly simply from the motion of it. Even with the orgasm he'd just had minutes before, he felt himself get hard.

Had things changed between them with just that little conversation?

Tim didn't know.

12