Don't Ever Give Up Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, Julia would have already moaned several times by now. She was doing her best to keep quiet now, though she did let the occasional gasp slip from her lips.

"When I'm done with that, I'm going to carry you over to the desk by the window and lay you flat on your back. I'm going to put your legs over my shoulders, and I'm going to lick your pussy, from your clit all the way to your ass, and back and forth, until you're begging me to stop. I'm going to tongue fuck you so hard you won't even be able to scream. I'm going to finger fuck you until you beg me to stop using my fingers and give you the real thing."

Tim just kept pounding away, moving his body as subtly as possible while still driving in as deep as the awkward position allowed.

"And I will. I'll push you down onto your knees on the floor in the middle of the hotel room, tie your hands behind your back with your panties, and shove my dick down your throat till you gag on it. I'll grab you by the hair and face fuck you until I cum in your mouth. And you'll swallow every drop of it."

Tim wasn't sure if they'd actually do everything he'd just said, but Julia had quite the submissive side sometimes, and he knew it would turn her on either way. Tim did know, however, that all this dirty talk was getting to him in a big way. Since Julia was facing away from him and being relatively quiet, he wasn't exactly sure how close she was. He knew what he could say to get her there quickly, though.

"That sound good, baby?" he whispered. She mewed back a positive response. "Yeah? Why don't you show me how good it sounds? Show me how much you're looking forward to that."

He sped up now, moving a bit more but knowing it wouldn't take more than a few seconds at this pace.

"Show me how much you want that by cumming all over my cock, baby," he said, surprised he managed to get all the words out without cumming himself. Somewhere in his brain, he knew he was holding out until he felt her orgasm, but he didn't exactly know how.

Suddenly, it no longer mattered. He felt a warm rush as Julia's juices enveloped his cock, and just like he had subconsciously held out, his own orgasm began without his realizing it. Before he knew it, his cum was spurting out into Julia's soaked pussy as he whispered incoherently in her ear. It didn't matter what he was saying, because he doubted she was listening anyway.

Tim knew there would be a sloppy mess between Julia's legs, but didn't know what to do about that. He kept pumping in and out of her until his cock was no longer hard enough to do so, then gently slipped it from her pussy as she moaned, so quietly that he wasn't 100% sure she had.

Julia's breathing was labored and staggered as she recovered, and Tim's wasn't a whole lot better. He tightened his grip around her waist now, holding her tightly to him as they both came down together.

About ten minutes later, Tim had gotten no closer to a decision about how to clean up the mess he was sure was all over Julia's legs as well as their seats by now. He vaguely heard a clattering from the back of the plane, and realized as it drew closer that it was the beverage cart. Most of the players were asleep, so it didn't take long to get to their seats.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" The flight attendant's question was directed at both of them.

"Water," Tim answered, and Julia repeated his request. The flight attendant smiled, reached into her cart, and handed Julia a stack of washcloths. She winked subtly at Julia and Tim.

"Certainly," she answered. "I'll be right back with that."

Julia looked over her shoulder at Tim, as bewildered as he was. But when the flight attendant turned and walked to the back of the plane, leaving the beverage cart right beside their seat in the aisle, Tim started to get it. The cart blocked them in, but it also served as sort of a curtain, blocking Coach Williams and anyone on the other side of the plane from seeing them.

Tim couldn't help but crack a huge smile.

"J.T.," he said simply. Julia's stare narrowed. Tim pulled the blanket back, but Julia caught his hand before he uncovered anything.

"J.T. knows what we're doing," he continued. "He probably told her to wait till we were through then start the drinks. She gave us the washcloths, and she left the cart right there so we could clean up a little."

Julia looked at the cart, looked back at Tim, and then rolled her eyes.

"That's a good friend you have, babe," Julia said, peeling back the blanket and wiping up what she could of the mess they'd made.

"You don't have to tell me," Tim answered, cleaning off his cock and the backs of Julia's thighs with another rag. "He got you on this plane, didn't he?"

She briefly stopped what she was doing and turned into Tim with a full body and soul kiss. It didn't last long, but it left Tim momentarily breathless.

"What was that for?" he asked when he could talk again.

"Just for being you."

Julia pulled her skirt back down over her thighs, and Tim did the same with his pants. When the flight attendant returned a few moments later, they were fully clothed but still cuddled together under the blanket. She poured their water into cups and handed one to each of them. Before pushing the cart forward, she leaned down into their seats.

"The pilot wanted me to inform you that we could make the galley available to you if have anything else you need to take care of."

Tim and Julia both laughed as the flight attendant rolled the cart forward. Across the aisle, Coach Williams was still sleeping as soundly as he'd been the last time Tim had looked at him.

Julia quickly drained her water, and after another intense, passionate kiss, she settled back into his arms and drifted off to sleep. Tim tried to do the same, but he couldn't. There was no turbulence, no unreasonably loud noises coming from the few players who were still awake, and they were still at least half an hour from beginning their descent into Cedar Rapids.

It was nothing external, Tim knew. He was simply worried.

Not about what had just happened, of course. He knew J.T. had that covered. Even Coach Williams, if he'd caught them, would probably just crack a joke about it the next time he and Tim were alone in a room for a minute and then forget about it. And he wasn't worried about making good on his promises when they got to the hotel - they might not follow the script he'd written exactly, but whatever they did, he knew it would be fun and they'd both be thoroughly exhausted afterward. That was never an issue with him and Julia.

No, Tim worried about her being here at all. He knew J.T. was just being a friend, and Tim was certainly thrilled when he'd turned to see her standing in the aisle behind him. But this was his job - his career. For the almost two years they'd known each other, Tim had been able to keep Julia separate from his job. Sure, she was generally around at the airport when he got back from trips, and he'd had to improvise and pull her into that situation with Pat Kersee a while back. But those were the exceptions to the rule.

Tim's two jobs were about the only places he ever felt comfortable anymore. He knew how to fly a plane, and he knew how to help players mentally prepare for games. If nothing else, he was damn good at those things.

He always felt comfortable around Julia when the clothes started flying, but in every other situation lately, he was as tense and nervous around her as he'd ever been. She'd start talking about the future, and he'd either change the subject or pretend to receive a call on his cell phone - anything to not go there. They held hands in public a lot, but it hadn't yet grown to feel natural to Tim; he still felt like everyone in the area was watching them, even when he knew that was ridiculous.

She'd said "I love you," early on in the relationship, the night he'd invited J.T. and some of the team over for jet skiing and a party after a morning game. He appreciated the sentiment, and she'd certainly never pushed him to say it back, but honestly, the whole thing was a foreign concept to him. He'd never even said that to Leira, even though back then he was sure that was what it was. He'd admitted as much to J.T. that night on his porch.

But that was then. Now, he didn't know if he'd ever fall in love again, and even if he did, he wasn't entirely sure he'd know it. Really, Tim thought, just what the hell is love?

Tim loved Julia's body, loved the things she did to him and the things she let him do to her. That, Tim knew, was a different four-letter word that started with an "L." He liked being around her, loved her sense of humor, and wasn't a big fan of spending more than a day away from her.

But did that mean it was love? Tim didn't know.

There were also the lingering doubts, the unwavering feeling that at any moment, Julia would pull the rug out from under his feet and simply walk away. She didn't deserve that, Tim knew, but he couldn't help it. He'd been in this situation before, feeling like everything was perfect and nothing could ruin it.

And then, he'd spent the next two-plus years in a bottle or a textbook.

She was getting way too close. Even when he'd agreed to push things past friendship with Julia, he didn't realize it would mean her coming along on road trips and meeting the coaches and players he worked with. And it wasn't that he didn't like her being there, or that he was embarrassed to introduce her to the team.

It was just one more part of his life he'd have to remove her from if she ever did what Tim still had a hard time not thinking of as the inevitable.

"I swear, ten minutes after cumming and I'm this fucked in the head," Tim said out loud, softly but apparently loud enough for Julia to hear. She stirred for just a moment.

"You OK, babe?" she asked sleepily.

Tim replied by running his fingers through her hair. "I'm good, hon. Go back to sleep."

She did. A few seconds later, Tim put his head against the cold window and tried to force himself to do so as well.