Don't Fuck the Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the last fucking time, he thought. He wasn't going to let his cock turn him into some kind of nectar junkie to a goddamned fucking plant.

He dropped his pants and his eager erection bobbed out in front of him. He abandoned his discarded clothes and stepped closer to the large shrub. Which flower this time? He reached for the nearest bloom, but as he disturbed the vegetation a much larger flower fell out of the dark centre of the bush. It looked like the others—same weird pink petals arranged in a way that looked exactly like a woman's privates—but the bulb behind the petals was larger and swollen, like a ripe melon in both size and shape. The lips lining the slit in the centre of the flower were thicker and fleshier looking. The whole flower was overflowing with nectar. It dribbled down the lower petals.

Finney was disgusted to find that made him feel harder.

He was not a fucking pervert like Fish Fucker. It was a plant. It didn't have a name. He wasn't about to give it a name. He didn't love it. He wasn't about to fuck it. It was a masturbation aid. He was going to stick his cock inside it because it was a naturally occurring sheath, which—through some bizarre quirk of evolution—felt exactly like a woman's vagina.

He gripped the bulbous mass behind the flower and pulled it down until it was level with his crotch. It was a lot bigger; the stem was about the same diameter as his arm. Sighing in pleasure, he eased his cock into the tight orifice in the centre of the flower.

Fuck. That felt damn good.

Tight. Soft. Wet.

The interior was overflowing with syrupy nectar. As Finney thrust his hips back and forth it welled up and oozed out over his crotch. Oh yeah. That felt really good. The walls were still soft, but they felt a lot thicker than those in the other flowers. There was more resistance as his cock plunged back and forth between them. The suction was noticeable every time he pulled back for the next stroke.

Shit. He should take cuttings or seeds and try to cultivate this back on earth. He'd make a fortune.

He grunted and plunged his cock all the way in, right until the point where the silky smooth petals were pressed against his groin and his cock had forced through into some kind of membranous chamber deep within the flower.

At that point he realised he was stuck. He tried to pull out and couldn't. The fleshy material lining the opening had swelled to form a tight cuff around the root of Finney's equally swollen cock. He moved his hips back and the flower came with him.

This was embarrassing, Finney thought, having this thing stuck around his cock. He must have triggered whatever mechanism the plant used to close off the opening. No matter. Once his erection had subsided he'd be able to slip his cock out. He could always slice the flower open with his knife if he needed to.

The bulb throbbed.

What was that? He didn't think it was him. The thick fleshy bulb had pulsed of its own accord and Finney had felt a ripple of suction travel up the thick cushioned walls wrapped around his cock. It felt kind of...nice.

Oh.

The bulb pumped again, tugging at Finney's cock with soft, fleshy suction.

Finney lingered over going for his knife. Pleasure and curiosity made him hesitate. He let his hands fall to his sides. He didn't need them at the moment. The flower was actively sucking him off and it felt awesome. If he closed his eyes he could picture that gorgeous slutty blonde dreamgirl on her knees before him, giving him a spectacular blow job.

The fleshy bulb expanded, sucking Finney's cock deeper into the padded depths of the flower. He heard a strange gurgling sound, as if liquid was rushing up the thick red stem and filling up the swollen pink bulb.

What—

Warm syrupy nectar filled the membranous chamber within the flower. The bulb contracted and thick, cushioned walls squelched up against Finney's cock.

He came. Explosively.

Oh shit.

He rocked back and forth on his feet as he gushed cum into the pulsing flower. The fleshy bulb continued to swell up and down, pumping cum from his cock with muscular pulses.

Fuck. Now that was how to relieve the tension in his balls. Fuck. He hadn't realised the plant could do this.

The stem gurgled again and the flower spat another wave of warm, syrupy liquid over his trapped cock. The thick walls contracted, smooshing the nectar into his erect manhood.

Finney came again, this time with a shocked gasp. Muscles twinged as his balls spasmed. Too soon, they protested.

The flower didn't care. It was fastened around his cock like a hungry mouth. The great bulbous bell behind the flower pulsed like a heart. Finney felt the suction on his cock as the flower gulped down his ejaculate.

Hungry little cunt, Finney thought. Maybe he should get his knife out, just in case.

The fleshy lower petals curled up between his legs. Finney gave another gasp as they enfolded his scrotal sac. He felt a pleasant tingling sensation all across his testicles. An odd numbness crept into his balls.

What was going on here?

The bulb sucked hard, like a vacuum, pulling his cock deeper into the fleshy interior of the flower. More gurgles and his erect member was bathed in warm, sticky fluid. The cushioned walls squeezed and undulated around him, rubbing the juices into his cock.

Finney's mouth fell open as he came for a third time. That felt so good—like a grenade wrapped in rainbow jelly had gone off in the back of his skull. He flopped down on his knees.

The bulb continued to pulse between his legs, sucking up the spurts of semen erupting from his cock. The silky petals clasped tightly against his body. That pleasant numbness spread to his lower abdomen. He couldn't move his arms. They hung limply at his sides, almost like he'd been injected with some kind of muscle relaxant.

The flower sucked and sucked, gulping down the unending stream of semen that seemed to be pouring from his cock. The thick red stem looked less like part of a plant and more like a pulsing artery. Finney watched as the vegetation parted and revealed a large pinkish-red pod about the size of a human being. Thick red roots at the base of the pod writhed and pulsed in time with the pulsations running through the bulb wrapped around Finney's cock. Finney watched as the long fleshy leaves of the pod started to unfurl.

Brooke was inside it. What was Brooke doing inside it?

The girl turned her head and looked down at him.

No, it wasn't Brooke. Brooke's tits were never that big and round. Her hair was never that blonde or silky. Her figure was never quite so lean and svelte.

Her pussy was never that red and lurid.

It was an amalgamation of the best parts of both Brooke and the blonde porn star he'd fantasized about. Apart from her eyes. They were an odd shade of pink and utterly devoid of compassion or any other kind of human emotion.

And that pussy. God, that pussy. It gaped open and shut like a hungry maw, the movements synchronised with the licentious pulsations of the flower sucking at his cock. The glistening interior was deep deep red. As ghastly as it looked, Finney—God help him—still had the overriding urge to bury his manhood deep into that travesty of a woman's vagina. There was something irresistibly alluring about that livid red gash.

The alien girl stepped out of the pod. Her motions were at once both the epitome grace and so horribly wrong as to turn the mind, screaming, back upon itself. She stood on the bare ground and stretched her arms, examining her sensual form.

"Thank you for this form," she said. While melodious, her voice also possessed alien inflections that sent shivers vibrating through the auditory chambers in his skull. "The other's mind was not suitable."

She glanced down to Finney's right. He followed her gaze and saw an arm lying partially obscured beneath thick, rust-coloured leaves. The skin was albino-white in colour and wrinkled up around emaciated flesh. Finney wouldn't have recognised it as Ezquerra's at all if it hadn't been for the crumpled outlines of a scorpion and dagger tattoo on the inside of the forearm.

Fuck!

Finney tried to get to his feet. The fleshy bulb squeezed around his cock, crowding it with soft, plush tissue. Pleasing little vibrations wriggled up the outside of his shaft. The constant stimulation shivered through his body, turning his legs to jelly. Finney fell back down to his knees and stayed there as the flower continued to milk a constant stream of cum from his body with steady, licentious pulses.

"Don't fight it," the alien girl said. "The draining process is really quite pleasant."

She walked around behind Finney and gently massaged his shoulders. He felt the soft weight of her breasts pressing against the back of his head.

"Why?" Finney croaked.

The girl leaned over his shoulder and turned to stare at him with her unsettling pink eyes.

"Did you think you could come here and just take our soil," she whispered to him.

Finney found it hard to think. That pleasant numbness was spreading further through his body, burrowing through his tissues with the finest of tendrils. The flower continued to suck on his cock with plush, fleshy walls and the sensation crowded out all other thoughts. Suck. Squeeze. Suck. Squeeze. On and on, pumping out all of Finney's fluids until all that remained was a dried up husk.

The girl stood up and sniffed the air. She looked back along the rocky bluff.

"Mmm, I can smell them. So much fertile flesh in which to take root."

She left Finney behind and walked down the slope in the direction of the camp.

/***

This is an entrant for the 2011 Earth Day Contest. If you enjoyed it, please show your appreciation by voting (high! :) ).

Thanks

*/

12