Don't Fuck with the Chair

Story Info
Furniture with flair
1.9k words
4.09
55.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A foreword for my readers. I have some sequel ideas & suggestions from a private reviewer. I'm not sure if it's worth it. Rate it, and I'd love some suggestions where to go!

-Jefe

*

I arrived home from work after another day of underpaid ridiculousness at the plant, wanting to do nothing more than have a quick dinner, & perhaps a hummer from my wife Wendy.

I wasn't expecting it, as as usual she was pissed at me for some imagined slight. I probably didn't compliment her fat sister or some shit. She's been pissed about 3 days, & I knew I'd have to deal with it soon.

As I walked into our palatial one bedroom dump, I noticed a red velvet "thing" in place of my normal lay-z-boy. Naturally, this upset the fiber of my being. My brown leather was gone. You don't fuck with a mans chair. I watched FOOTBALL in that thing for Christ's sake!

"Wendy!" I bellowed needlessly (the kitchen was 8 feet away, after all), "What the fuck is this? Where's my fucking chair?"

She walked into the living room, "Relax, hon. It's Lazlo's latest creation. He calls it the 'Wonder Chair' and wanted us to try it for a few weeks. Your precious throne is in the bedroom, and he's going to give us his old 42" flat screen to try it."

I calmed right down. I had been yearning for a flat screen, & Lazlo was Wendy's crackpot brother who had a knack for inventing crap nobody should want, & raking in a buttload of cash in the process.

I suspected from her no longer pissed attitude. He must have slipped her a couple of bucks too. Fine with me. Maybe she'd buy some drawers that didn't look like granny's.

"It's supposed to be the most comfortable chair there is!" she offered helpfully.

I looked at the chair closely. The red velvet was awful, and there was stainless steel contraptions folded into the corners. It also seemed to be missing the front of the seat.

"How's the ugly thing work?" I grumbled

"Sit Vic, & I'll show you," she offered.

I sat my hairy hams on the seat, and wiggled. Not uncomfortable, but not awesome either. Felt weird with air under my taint, but the cheeks sat fine.

Wendy pushed a yellow button on the side if the chair. It hummed, and sort of shivered, and suddenly I felt almost cradled. The light registered green now. "That's pretty fuckin nice," I proffered.

Wendy then pressed the blue button. The stainless steel trim unfolded,& picked up my legs whole reclining me. Unlike a standard lounger, it held my feet separately.

"Are you comfy, hon?" queried Wendy.

"Very," I answered blissfully.

She blushed a bit, and said "Lazlo said it was perfect for..um," she hesitated and whispered, "Suckies"

Suckies was her code for oral. This afternoon was really looking up.

"Why don't you take off your dockers, and we could try it," she whispered shyly.

My mama didn't raise no fool. My pants were off and my ass was back in the chair in less than 30 seconds.

Wendy smiled, and pulled her top & bra off. She knew how much I loved seeing her bouncing d cups while she tongued my hog leg.

She began to slowly lick my hairless nuts, & gently stroked my taint while I reclined blissfully. Wendy gave fantastic head, and I hadn't popped my gob in almost a week.

She smiled up at me, and then gently took my cock head in her mouth, while she continued to gently stroke my taint. The way the chair gapped at the front, she had full access to my goods.

She was moving and grooving on my dick, and I felt her finger start to linger on my hole. "Babe, that's exit only!" I chided her.

She moved her left hand off, and continued bobbing the knob. The now free left hand curved around to the button pad on the chairs side, & pressed a button. Curves metal strips lashed my arms to the chair arms, and bound my legs to the foot rests.

"Hey.. What the fuck Wendy?" I yelled.

Wendy pressed another button, and something lashed me to the head rest, and popped in my mouth. It was a ball gag! She stood up, & wiped the drool from her face.

"Lazlo made this chair special for me Vic. Since you suck as a lover, I've been wearing out several vibrators a month trying to get my jollies. It's time you learn some new tricks." With that, she removed the rest of her clothing, and dropped back to her knees.

I felt something warm & wet touch my taint & ballon knot. I tried to struggle, but the chair held me firm. The warm wet thing began to squirm in my butthole.

I kind of liked it, but I was most definitely was scared. I'm not no fag, that hole ain't for entry.

I began to enjoy it, and tried to ignore the thoughts in my head. Wendy's head emerged from between my thighs.

"I bet you liked that Vic. If you let yourself enjoy new things, you wouldn't need to be tied up here." I couldn't see her hands, but I could certainly feel them. One was rubbing my ball sack, and the other was -- oh Christ! She put a finger in my ass.

I tried to clamp down, but she was in there good. Struggling didn't help. I screamed in frustration into the gag.

Wendy began to speak to me softly again. "Baby, what happens in our house isn't gay or straight, or anything. It's what's fun for us."

Once again, I began to relax, and feel my ass. Wendy slid another finger in there, and laved my dripping cockhead with spit. I heard moaning, and realized it was me.

Wendy stood up, glistening with spent drool and sweat. She looked at me and said "If I remove the gag, are you going to behave?" I nodded affirmatively as well as I could.

She pressed a button, & the gag came out. She smiled at me. I looked at her menacingly (or as best as I could tied to this contraption).

"Wendy, I ain't pissed, but you gotta let me go before this goes too far. I won't do anything if you let me go."

Wendy shook her head sadly, and said "I don't know why I love you but I do, but Christ almighty you gotta learn some shit I'm trying to teach you here."

She climbed on top of the chair, & settled her ass on my face. "Lick Vic!" She yelled.

Faced with eating her ass, or suffocating, I began to squirm my tongue in her dirt hole, which tasted tangy, like cherries.

"Like that Vic?" She asked. "I used flavored lube."

I dug in, and tried to enjoy it. After a few minutes of suffocating sucking, she pulled off. I went to try to talk to her again, but the button was pressed, and I was gagged again.

She slid down me, and nuzzled her tight ass on my gut. After kissing me around my gag, she licked away the tears I unknowingly shed.

"Well Vic, now it's time for the real fun!"

She kept off me lithely, grabbed a small bottle and began to squirt some on her hands. She sucked me some more, then put more fingers in my ass. I don't know how many, but it felt like she was trying to cram in at least 3 or 4.

My dick rose again, and I could see pearls of precum glisten wetly on my shaft.

Wendy stood again, and climbed on my groin. I felt her clutching pussy grab me, and she began to fuck me cowgirl.

Right when I was ready to fire my rifle, she climbed off. I groaned in frustration. Wendy grabbed a small piece of fabric, & locked it around my balls tightly.

She looked up at me, smirking. "I want you to last until I'm ready for a change, ya selfish bastard".

She climbed back into position, & slowly sank my cock in her tight ass. It was like a warm, wet vice, made of greased velvet. I would have cum if not for the cockstrap, & I could feel my nuts surge.

After slowly sinking down until she was balls deep. She moaned seductively.

"God, I love that Vic. I've wanted that cock up my ass since the honeymoon, but after I convinced you you had my cherry, I didn't want to push my luck!"

My mind was in a sex whirl, too hot to think. All I could do was feel her clutching tunnel squeezing me as she bounced lustily, with her plump titties bouncing over me.

Wendy looked at me, like some sort of syren, and spoke. "I bet you love that Vic. In case you don't, I had Lazlo put in a coupla more features."

She reached to the control panel & I heard a clunk. Then I felt slow pressure on my rear entry. Stuck in place, I clamped my hole closed.

Wendy looked at me & shook her head again. "It's going in Vic," she said in her queens nasal voice. "Let it in, or it'll just bust ya in."

I did my best and yielded to the pressure. It felt like a Winnebago drove slowly in my ass

Wendy smirked and climbed off. She spun around until reverse cowgirl. "Hang on babe, this shits gonna get wild."

She reached down to the control panel. I heard another thunk. Another cock approached, about 8x2, and slid in her juicy snatch.

"Mother fucker!" She screamed. "I needed this so long!"

She reached over to the control panel & both dildos began to vibrate an pull out & push in, scissoring us in a wild fuck.

I never knew sex could feel this good. Every nerve ending I had seemed to be on overload. I wanted to pump Wendy full of cream, but that damn strap wouldn't let me fire.

After what felt like 2 years, Wendy fiddle with the buttons, and her dildo retracted along with the infernal gag.

All I could do was moan weakly. Wendy fiddled again, and the dildo sunk all the way in, stopped pumping and swelled. She clamped her mouth over me, taking me deeply, and popped loose the strap.

I'm pretty sure at that point I shot a kidney out my peehole. I had no concept of time or place, just joy.

When I regained my senses, Wendy was perched with her delicious derrière against my withered wizard stick. My ass felt strangely empty. My limbs seemed free, so I hugged her loosely She smiled at me, and reached down for a kiss.

Her tongue entered my mouth, as well as what could beat be described as salty snot.

Great.

She fucking snowballed me.

I gulped down what didn't spill and mat down my chest hair.

Wendy smiled, and asked if I enjoyed my self. I found my voice and meekly answered in the affirmative.

She looked at me and shook her head again. "If only you could have relaxed, we could have been doing this for years."

She jumped off and began to walk away. She stopped, turned around and smirked one more time.

"And if you weren't such a tight ass, you wouldn't need to give up you asshole to Lazlo this weekend in payment for the chair."

WHAT!?!