Don't Get Me Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one last nuzzling, he pulled back his face and toyed with the waistband of my boxers. I thought he was going to go torturously slow again, and I was afraid I might come before he even laid a finger on my throbbing cock – but he surprised me. Without warning, he ripped down the last barrier and enveloped my hard cock in his hot mouth. My free hand shot into his hair as I moaned sharply. His tongue circled the head and licked downward, and his fingers caressed my naked balls. His thin lips moved up and down on my cock, humming and flicking at the head, massaging further and further behind my balls. I could barely breathe as I watched him, his pale lips stretched over my own throbbing member and rotating it expertly in his talented mouth. I closed my eyes again and clutched his hair, moaning my encouragement. His tongue flattened and I felt the pierced ball run its cold course along my shaft. I shuddered as his mouth moved on me at greater speed, hissing at the pleasure that coursed through my body. "Oh– " I groaned between my teeth and thrust up into his mouth, "Fuck, yeah."

I felt his hot mouth pull off of my cock with a sensual noise, kissing his way down my shaft. His lips gently touched and kissed my balls, and his mouth slowly opened to lick and suck them into his mouth, one at a time. One of his hands groped for my cock and grasped the shaft, firmly jerking up and down. I moaned softly at that, laying my head back down. My hips squirmed as he kept licking and sucking and jerking. God, he knew exactly where to put his mouth and hands. It was then that I felt one of his hands slip under my ass and squeeze one of my cheeks. It put me on the edge as he groped my ass, feeling his palm roll over the mounds and crack. I barely even noticed as he bent one of my legs backward. That was, I didn't notice, until I felt his fingers part my ass and his wet tongue flicked my virgin asshole.

I let in a sharp breath and started, my upper body jerking up. "No! Stop–"

He pulled up his face and gave me a calm look with his bright green eyes, though I was flustered and offended and trying to catch my breath. The hand that was on my cock reached and pressed against my stomach. "You'll like it. I promise," he told me.

I stared at him uncertainly, but in the end, he won. I slowly laid back down, and he stroked my hip once with his eyes focused on mine. He then returned to what he had been doing, and I sucked in a breath and stared at the ceiling above me. I tried to relax and focus on his fingers jerking my cock, and the throbbing pleasure that came with it. Soon, his mouth kissed back to where it had been. His fingers parted me again, and his wet tongue licked around the ring of my asshole. I breathed in slowly, closing my eyes and rolling my head to the side. No one had ever touched me there. That was unmarked, unclaimed, and untouched territory. He kept placing slow licks with the flat of his tongue. It felt dirty, wrong...and that was exactly why it was starting to feel so good.

All at once, I flushed and jumped when his cold piercing touched my asshole, letting out a sharp moan. I could feel him smile as he released my cock and used both hands to widen the crack. This time, the tip of his wet tongue touched by asshole, and then slid in. I instantly tensed and sucked in a breath as his tongue pressed inward. It went deeper and deeper and I began to feel discomfort turn to a slight tinge of pain. But then, it pulled out. A second later, it darted back in. Then out. Then in. I glanced downward to see his tongue darting in and out of my ass. I shivered and closed my eyes, feeling the wet little snake fuck me a little quicker each time. God, it felt good!

I felt him stop suddenly with a grin, teasingly laying open kisses around the opening rose bud. "You like that, Lance? You like my tongue fucking your tight asshole?"

I let out a hot breath in response, weaving my hand deeper into his hair and pressing his face closer to me. "Yeah," I breathed, desperate to feel it again. He laughed softly and obliged, sticking his tongue back into me. I exhaled in lust, my ass squirming to get him in deeper. He began licking and sucking, and I spread my legs further to feel him deeper. I was starting to let out small sounds and wriggle my ass against his mouth.

All at once, his mouth pulled away from my ass. Just as disappointment stung me, I felt one of his fingers peek into my asshole, and his talented lips were wrapped around my cock again. His finger pressed deeper than his tongue did, and I let out a sudden sound at the pain. He hummed against my cock as if to relieve me of the pain, and the lapping of pleasure did help douse some of the discomfort as my ass stretched to accommodate his finger. In another minute, his finger was buried up to the knuckle in my asshole, and he was starting to pump it in and out. At first, it just felt weird, but then it started to tingle softly with pleasure. That pleasure heightened as time passed, and he pumped his finger faster. Soon, it felt so fucking good that I was thrusting my cock into his mouth and my ass against his finger.

The rustle of fabric met my ears, and before I knew it, something hard and fleshy was dangling in my face. I looked up to see that he had slipped into a sixty-nine position, his finger still pumping my ass and his mouth still on my cock. Drunken with pleasure, I leaned up and hesitantly flicked my tongue for my first taste of another man's cock. It was hard and surprisingly salty with pre-come. He let out a sound of encouragement, and my hands slid to cup his balls, groping and feeling him out. I leaned up further and took the head of his cock with my lips, flicking it with my tongue. He made a sharp sound against my cock and instinctively thrust deep into my mouth. I almost gagged, but then recovered and adjusted my head to a more comfortable position. I sucked his cock like he was sucking mine, and soon we were both thrusting and moaning and gagging.

It wasn't long before my breaths quickened and I felt a climax coming on. I felt Luke doing the same as his abs began to clench with sharp gasps for air. It was then that he shoved another finger deep inside of me and started fucking my ass harder. I let out a loud sound and shivered, feeling him slurping and sucking and fucking, and I grabbed his ass as the pleasure mounted. I kept sucking him with everything I could, and I felt sweat forming on my chest as I groaned and thrust and squirmed. He took his mouth off of my cock with a sharp gasp, jerking me and shoving his fingers deep in and out of my ass. "Yeah, Lance. You feel my fingers in your ass?" His fingers sped up and fucked me harder. "Fuck, yeah. Come for me."

My hips bucked and the pleasure raked my quivering body. I let out a cry and a shudder as strings of my hot come beaded his hot, slurping mouth. I thrust and thrust until I was paralyzed in my orgasm. It was the most earth-shattering climax I'd ever experienced – I swear the ground must've moved. My body collapsed right before I felt him thrust hard in my mouth. With one final, rough groan, his hot syrup splurted into my mouth. It had a sharp, tangy sort of taste. I wasn't ready for it and it choked me, but as I gagged and tried to swallow, it just kept coming. I finally had to pull my mouth away with a hard swallow and a loud cough, gasping for air.

I felt him panting softly against my thigh, and all at once, I could hear the murmuring of the television again. He laughed again and kissed my skin. "You'll learn to swallow, kid. It's alright."

I let out a long breath and reached up to wipe the remaining come off of my face. It tasted sticky and salty, but I could live with it. I felt him pull off of me, but a moment later, he was lying back down on top of me and licking his own come off of my face. I breathed out and touched his chest gently as he moved his lips to mine, but this kiss was much gentler and warmer than any other we'd shared. He touched my hair and broke the kiss, looking at me straight in the eye. He smiled out of nowhere, flicking my pierced lip with his tongue. "Your eyes look like honey."

I blinked up at him, naked and flustered, and absolutely speechless at those words. They were the last ones I had expected from him.

He stared back at me with an expression I could not discern, even though I was looking straight into his gleaming eyes. A second later, it was gone. He grinned and chuckled like he normally would, shaking his head gently so that strands of his black hair trickled against my cheeks. "Did I ever tell you what a tight ass you have? Fuckin' hot."

ThatI could respond to. I blushed out of nowhere and told him to fuck off, though it lacked the normal bite. He kissed me gently in response, and then pressed soft kisses against my neck. "Next time," he whispered when he came to my ear, "I'll have to pop your virgin ass."

All my former inhibitions came flaring up, but right when I opened my mouth to speak, a sharp yell made us both flinch.

"The fuck is going on?"

I jerked my head up to see my older brother, standing there with his face beet-red and a sheet-wrapped girl at his side. His messy blonde hair looked sharp against the television light, and his face was contorted in shock and fury. The brunette next to him was no less dismayed, her fingers covering her plump mouth.

In that moment, my face felt like it had been lit aflame. I looked speechlessly at Luke, but his expression was surprisingly calm and neutral, staring at my brother with faint irritation. It was as if he'd only interrupted a simple game of chess. His warm body pulled off of mine as he calmly slipped his boxers and jeans back on. I scrambled for my own clothes, but Seth's voice almost splintered my ear drums.

"The fuck did you do to mybrother?" he screamed so loud that even I jumped as I scrambled to get my jeans on. His face was deep red as he advanced toward Luke, murder flaring in his eyes. "Get out! Get out the fuck out!"

All at once, I felt something warm on my cheek. I tilted my head up just in time for a quick kiss on the lips, and Luke's warm voice wafted into my ear. "Night, Lance."

I watched, stunned and speechless, as he smiled at me as though nothing were wrong. He pulled away just in time to avoid getting pummeled by my brother's fist, and the next moment, he was gone.

I stared at the doorway. It had all happened so swiftly that I didn't even get to say goodbye to him.

But for the first time ever, the rawness of sex didn't leave me feeling hollow.

*

A special thank-you to tribalbutterfly77 for her help in editing this piece.

Author's Note: This is my first stab at erotica, and I'm considering writing further installments, so any feedback is worshiped! Please leave me a comment, or feel free to respond in private by writing to Aurora (myself) at the address in my profile. Thank you!

12