Don't Keep Daddy Waiting

Story Info
She learns that being late has BIG consequences.
3k words
4.17
40.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh holy shit he is going to so kill me this time. There isn't much I can do to really piss Daddy off. I mean he doesn't let me misbehave or be disrespect or anything but he doesn't get angry with me. If I'm bad I get punished when I'm good I get rewarded. Plain and simple. He's very creative and instead of getting angry he just makes the punishment harsher. If I'm repeatedly bad he makes the punishment worse and worse until I learn my lesson, as I've said he's very creative so it doesn't take long for me to learn. But the one thing that he hates and the one thing that I can't seem to change is my tardiness. I am always late. No matter what, I can leave an hour before I need to travel 20 minutes and I will somehow be late. I don't know why or how this happens to me but I am always late and today is no different, actually it's extremely worse today, because today I got stuck on the train then the whole street was blocked off so I had to detour three blocks out of my way. Today I am REALLY late almost 2 hours and this is after last night when I was 45 minutes late and got a punishment that my body is still trying to recover from. Of course I tried to call but if I call after I'm already late he won't answer to me but I still left a message to explain. He doesn't bother calling me back.

As my keys slide in the lock the door jerked open. The look on his face made my heart sink.

"I'm so sorry." I whimpered he stepped to the side to let me in. I was almost to scared to step over the threshold, with a deep breath I forced myself to enter the house. He closed and locked the door behind me and I gulped.

"I got your messages, you sounded frazzled. Are you ok? Or where you just worried about being late again?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I was very worried about angering you again Daddy." I said softly.

"I'm glad you are alright. I was worried about you." He said as he leaned over and kissed my forehead. Then without warning his hand gripped my hair and he yanked my head back to look up at him.

"Take off your coat and shoes and get on your knees." He order. I quickly slipped out of my coat and kicked off my shoes, I willingly followed as he guided me to my knees.

"You were 2 hours late and after yesterday I really thought that you would have been more careful to watching the time. At least for a couple of days." He said through clenched teeth.

"Daddy please it wasn't..." I interrupted hoping to explain away a punishment. He gripped my cheeks with one hand pinching them together making my lips do fish face.

"DON'T TALK!" He growled in my face. I quivered mainly because that's all I could do. "I know, it wasn't your fault, the situation was out of your control, your cell died, you were out of range, the train broke down, the cab had a flat, the building was on fire blah, blah, blah. You've always got a great excuse, the fact of the matter is simple. You were late twice in as many days and your getting later and later each and every time. This last time," He said then paused to glare at me.

"And Kitty Cat, I promise you this WILL be the last time, You were 2 fucking hours late." He only calls me Kitty Cat when he is very disappointed in me and when he says it he makes a face like the words leave a bad taste in his mouth.

I whimpered and lowered my head, I opened my mouth to say I'm sorry but closed it again when I glanced up at his face and the flash of anger in his eyes made me cold with fear. I looked away again. Suddenly he grabbed my face like before forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"I am so angry with you that if I started beating your ass right now I might not stop. I can't even talk to you right now. We will deal with this later when I can think straight. Until then you will not use your legs except when absolutely necessary you will crawl, you will not talk unless absolutely necessary and you will not wear any clothes. Now go to your room and get out of those clothes. Dinner is waiting for you." He snapped. My heart broke as I realized he made dinner for me. I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my cheeks as I crawled to our room. "YOUR ROOM!" He boomed when I started to the right.

I stopped and looked back at him sadly and turned towards the left to where my room was. My room was nice but I hated being away from him. Since the day he got me I've shared his bed, we've never slept apart. As soon as my door was closed I fell to the bed and began sobbing. I must have been pretty overwhelmed because Daddy came to check on me. I heard the chair squeak and I knew he was getting up and I realized I wasn't undressed yet. I have never moved so fast in my life. And wouldn't you know it my button on my favorite blouse got stuck and I had to yank it and pop the button off.

"Shit." I whispered but I was able to toss the blouse and skirt to the chair just in time for the door to open. As he stepped into the room I quickly slipped to my knees. He could see that I had been crying, hell he probably could hear it. My heart sobbed as I realized he held a plate of food.

"Here's dinner. I reheated it for you." He said, I opened my mouth to thank him but was smart enough to look at him first and suddenly I knew better. I closed my mouth quickly. He nodded as if understanding and placed the plate of food on my dresser. Then simply walked out. I threw myself back onto the bed and began to cry all over again. I must have cried myself to sleep because when I woke up it was dark and quiet. But my bedroom door was now open so he knew I was asleep and he knew that I didn't bother to touch the food he made for me. I hurried to the dresser and their was a new plate of food waiting for me. It was even warm. I had to stifle a sob. Although he is very angry with me he still cares for me. This time I wolfed the food down not daring to leave yet another wasted plate of food. Daddy must have heard me because he suddenly appeared in the doorway to my room.

"Did you have a good nap?" He asked his face much more relaxed now. I nodded,

"Yes Daddy." I whimpered. I realized my mistake the moment the words where out of my mouth. I looked up just in time to see his hand past my face, I flinched, he gripped my hair and yanked me onto all fours, he guided me out of the room and into the kitchen.

"I was going to just spank your ass and leave it be, thinking my poor kitty was so upset that she cried herself to sleep before she even had a chance to eat, she's had enough I'm sure she learned her lesson, and then you have to go and ruin it." He said leading me to the kitchen table. He yanked me back by my hair as if using it like a dogs leash and commanded me to sit. I leaned back letting my ass rest on the back of my legs. He raised his hand in front of my face.

"Stay." He ordered sternly. He dropped my hair and went to his room when he returned he held a black bag. I gulped knowing that anything could be in there. I wanted to beg for forgiveness, tell him how sorry I was, how bad my day was I wanted to say anything to him that would make him put the bag back, but I was sentenced to silence.

"Stand up." He ordered. I quickly obeyed as he reached into the black bag. Slowly he pulled the ball gag out and smiled wickedly. Fear caused my heart to race, I knew that whatever he had planned he didn't want my screams to bother the neighbors. He took care to make sure it was tight enough.

"Put your arms behind your back." He ordered as he fished around in the black bag. I whimpered as he pulled out a nipple clamp and then went fishing for the other one. My eyes welled up with tears, it was good that I had the ball gag on because it saved me from a lot more trouble. Daddy knows I hate nipple clamps. And if I didn't have the ball gag in I would have been crying and begging him not to use them. As the tears traveled down my cheeks Daddy gently swiped them away.

"I know Kitty Cat, but you've been very naughty and I did promise you that it would be the last time. Remember?" He asked rather gently. I could only nod. With that Daddy caressed my hair then went back to adjusting the clamps. I simply lowered my head in shame. He was right I deserve much worse. I came to that conclusion at the same instant that he clamped my left nipple. I screamed behind the gag. He ignored my wails but when I move my hand from behind my back he was quick to slap it.

"I didn't tell you to move." He snarled and glared at me until I resumed the position he wanted me in. Then he went back to adjusting the other clamp. Again I screamed as he clamped the right nipple. The clamps weren't so bad once the numbness starts as long as you don't move. It's moving that hurts, the weight of the clamps swinging with each breath and it hurts like hell. It doesn't help that Daddy likes to randomly pull on them. Just as the thought hit my head he made it happen, I screamed again more tears pour down my cheeks.

"Turn around and get back down on your hands and knees." I obeyed quickly. "Spread your legs more." He ordered as I heard him rustling in the bag again. I spread my legs as I glanced back to peek I watched in horror as he removed a small butt plug. That was all I needed as my hands and knees began there quick retreat to carried me away.

"Whoa." I heard daddy say shortly before I felt his hand in my hair. I yelped out behind the gag.

"Where the Fuck do you think your going?!" He demanded loudly as he yanked me to my feet by my hair.

"Damn you just can't play it straight today can you?" He said as he shoved me back toward the kitchen table.

"I was looking for a clit clamp. I wasn't even planning on using this." He said as he wiggled the butt plug in my face.

"Bend over that damn table." He ordered his voice showing his frustrations with me. I bent over but kept my hands between my very sore nipples and the rough top of the table. My arms throbbed with the pressure of hold up all my weight. Daddy noticed and with one quick shove my tender sore breast pressed hard and very uncomfortable against the table, my muffled scream fell on deaf ears.

Have I really pissed him off to the point of not caring? That fear was much worse than anything he could have in that black bag.

"Grab the end of the table and god help you if you let go. He kicked my legs farther apart and spit on my asshole. I grabbed the table and prepared myself for the worse, he slid his thumb deep into my ass and pumped it in and out a couple of times.

I whimpered and moaned but I was relieved when he removed it. Only to scream and thrash about as he replaced his thumb with the much larger butt plug. It took a couple of tries to stretch me enough. My screams didn't falter once nor did they reach anyone outside of that kitchen and he didn't stop or comfort me in any way. Pain ripped through me as I burned from the inside out. Once he was satisfied that it was all the way in he stopped to allow my asshole time to adjust to the phallus.

Just when I thought we were finished his hand came down hard across my fully stocked ass then again and again each time harder and harder. I was sobbing uncontrollably. He only swatted me four or five times but it was the most painful spanking he's ever giving me. When he was done he stepped back and told me I could let go of the table now. When I was finally able to peel my fingers from the table I slide to the floor in a sobbing heap. I didn't dare let my ass touch anything.

"If you're a good kitty and do as your told I will take it out before bed but if you're a bad Kitty Cat you will wear it all night long." He said as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

"Now be a good kitty and suck Daddy off." He said as he unhooked the ball gag and then stroked my hair gently. After a second of readjusting my jaw Daddy filled my mouth with his cock.

Finally I can show him how very sorry I was as I hungrily sucked his rod deep down my throat. I quickly bobbed my head up and down letting my lips and tongue lap and suck every inch of him. The more he moaned the more he encouraged me. His hand gently rested at the back of my head, not holding my hair just resting.

"Oh good kitty, good baby, yeah you know what daddy likes." He moaned as my mouth left his cock only to lick and suckle at his sack then quickly back up to engulf his cock again. He moaned out and began to buck harder as my hand followed my mouth in perfect rhythm up and down on his throbbing prick, his balls slapping against my chin with every thrust. He slammed harder and harder all the way in causing me to gag.

"Oh yeah Baby gag on that dick." He moaned to me as he slammed his cock deep down my throat again and again. I repeatedly gagged until my eyes filled up with tears. Daddy noticed and slowed down just a bit. Suddenly I felt his balls tighten as he groaned out and yanked his cock from my mouth. Holding my head still he released his seed all over my face and hair. Something he has never done. He sagged exhaustedly against the sink.

"Oh kitty that was perfect. You made Daddy happy. Now go clean yourself up, take a shower and don't let that plug slip." He instructed. I was quick to obey as I crawled towards the bathroom.

As I got out of the shower and entered my room Daddy was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Bend over the bed right here baby." Daddy said to me sweetly. I crawled to him and assumed the position he wanted. "Hold your breath baby." He whispered in my ears as he kissed my cheek. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. In one quick movement he twisted the butt plug from my throbbing ass. I squealed out but quickly shoved my face in the mattress to stifle it. He must have notice how hard I tried not to scream because he rubbed my very sore ass then without warning his talented tongue dived into my gapping ass. I groaned and pushed back as his tongue darted in and out of my burning ass. But as quickly as he started he stopped.

"If I ever have to use that on you again, you will wear it for a full 24 hours. Now Turn over." He instructed and I quickly obeyed eager for more of his tongue. Instead he reached up and yanked the nipple clamps off. The blood rushed back to my nipples as I gasped and opened my mouth the scream but no scream came. Daddy's hands grabbed both my sore tits pressed together and sucked on them to lesson the pain. Amazingly it worked. It only took a few moments for the pain to fade completely and then he stopped and headed for the door.

"No more for you tonight. Naughty girls don't get pleasure. They get lonely beds and don't even think about playing with yourself tonight. Good night my kitty." He said then closed the door behind him.

Quietly I crawled up into my bed and pulled the sheet over my sore throbbing body. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted him. The fact of the matter was that with all the abuse mentally and physically that I endured tonight the only punishment that hurt more than anything was spending the night without being in his arms. Once again I cried myself to sleep praying that Daddy's anger will be gone in the morning.

But he's right, I won't be late again.