Don't Knock It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,589 Followers

Christina came out of the bathroom and noticed the two of them locked in their passionate embrace. "Don't let me interrupt anything."

As Ginger split from Dave and went into the bathroom herself, Christina walked over to him. "That looked like a whole lot of fun," she said as her hand found Dave's semi-hard cock. She was squeezing it through his pants as she fastened her lips to his. When their lips parted she squeezed his cock once more.

"Now why don't you give me a look at this big boy you've been teasing me with all night?"

"Me, teasing you? Both you and Ginger have been grinding your pussies against me all night. If anyone's been teased tonight, I'd say it was me."

"So we got you all frustrated, did we? Well, let me do something about that right now."

Christina dropped to her knees and started unzipping Dave's pants. Dave tried to stop her.

"You know, Ginger said you'd make sure I didn't feel left out. Right now, Dave, I'm feeling very left out." She pulled the zip down, pushed her hand into his pants and pulled out Dave's rapidly hardening cock. "Oh, wow. Surely Ginger wasn't going to keep this big boy all to herself?"

Ginger emerged from the bathroom to find Christina on her knees in front of her husband with her hand on his erect dick. Her feelings were a mixture of outrage and lust. "What the hell are you doing?"

Dave looked particularly uncomfortable with the situation. "I'm sorry, Babe, I told her it was yours alone, but she won't take no for an answer."

Christina looked up at her. "Oh, come on, honey, quit gawping and give me a hand with this thing."

Ginger looked at them and started to feel the effects of the evening. The dancing and sexy conversation with Dave had already got her aroused. The alcohol had removed what was left of her inhibitions. Dave looked apprehensive as she walked towards him. She kissed him on the lips.

"Well, I did promise you a reward," she said as she dropped to her knees, facing the older woman with Dave's erect cock between them. Their faces moved closer as their mouths opened. Each mouth covered half of the head of Dave's cock and their lips met half way. To Dave, the sight before him was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. When added to the feeling of two mouths working his cock he had doubts about how long he could keep going. Christina backed off as Ginger took the whole of her husband's manhood into her eager mouth. She reached for her purse and fetched out a small packet. She pressed one little blue pill out of the foil and put it in Dave's hand.

"No thanks, I don't need them."

"Take it, honey, you'll be glad you did before this night's over."

The two women took turns at swallowing Dave's cock. Several times he felt he was about to come, but whenever he did, one of the women took his balls into her mouth and sucked on them. This seemed to have the effect of resetting the clock. Whenever each of the women pulled herself off his tool they shared a passionate kiss before the other took up her position. Eventually, Dave could hold on no longer. As Christina started to pull her head off his dick, Dave felt the first shot of semen spurt from his cock. Christina stopped moving her head while she collected all the love-juice Dave could give. She sucked harder as she pulled her head away before looking at Ginger and opening her mouth. Ginger launched herself at Christina, locking her in a firm embrace as their mouths came together. Her tongue went straight into the other woman's mouth and they passed Dave's sperm back and forth between them as they kissed. The force of their coming together knocked them off balance, and they lay on their sides on the floor as they continued kissing and swapping cum, mouth to mouth.

They lay on the floor, their lips locked together, and each woman reached for the zip in the other's dress. As they got to their feet, their dresses fell off their shoulders and were left on the floor. Dave had been right—neither woman wore underwear. The two women stood before him, kissing and fondling each other's breasts. They moved towards one of the beds and Christina fell back on the bed with her legs apart. Ginger looked down at her, then back towards Dave. He stood watching, wearing just his shirt and his semi-hard dick in his hand.

She went back over to him. "Oh, baby, am I neglecting you?" She kissed him passionately while squeezing his cock. "Poor baby, Mama will make it up to you."

Christina had turned on the bed and now lay with her head hanging over the foot of the bed. "Oh, Ginger, Mama's hungry. Come to Mama."

Ginger was torn between Christina and Dave. She wanted Dave, she loved Dave, she wanted his cock inside her. She looked back at Christina lying on the bed—her large breasts were prominent and her nipples stood up like organ stops. She turned back to Dave with a questioning look in her eyes. Dave replied to her unspoken question.

"Go to her. You know you want to try it."

She held Dave's hand as she walked back over to the bed and stood there with Christina's head between her legs. Ginger bent her knees and lowered her pussy onto Christina's mouth. Christina's hands came around and gripped Ginger's butt cheeks. Ginger reached down to Christina's breasts and started to tease her nipples. She rolled them between her thumbs and forefingers, then twisted and pulled. As she did, she could see Christina's bald pussy, not just rising but thrusting into the air. Christina pulled and Ginger fell forward so she was lying on top of her with her head on Christina's pussy. Both ate and sucked at each other's pussy, with each trying to thrust their clits further into the other's mouth. Dave stood looking on in amazement, his cock now rock hard. He could feel the skin under the head being stretched. He was dripping pre-cum onto Christina's forehead. She stopped eating Ginger for a moment and looked up at Dave.

"Are you just going to stand there dripping on me, or are you going to join in? She's still got a hole that's not being serviced, and there's some lube in my purse."

Dave reached for the bag and soon found the bottle of lube. He coated his middle finger and started rubbing the tip over Ginger's tight little anus. She started to push her pussy down harder onto Christina's mouth. She sucked harder on the clit in her mouth. Several times he circled her rim then slowly pushed the finger into her. Ginger let out a long ecstatic moan as Dave started to work his finger in and out. He pulled out and coated both the middle and index finger. Ginger let out a whimper as Dave pushed both fingers into her. He worked them in and out, then forced them apart so he could squirt in a little more lube. He pulled out, lubed up his cock and positioned it in her distended anus. Ginger let out a slight scream as Dave's cock entered her. He stopped for a while to let her get used to having him in her ass. Slowly he pushed further in, until his whole cock was in her and his balls rested on Christina's nose.

Ginger had never felt so full in her life and, with Christina licking her clit and forcing her tongue into her pussy, she lost all control and started to buck and push back against Dave. In seconds a huge orgasm ripped through her, flooding Christina's mouth and face with her juices.

Dave was now a driven man. Ginger had already passed her climax, but he was still trying to achieve his. Time and time again he withdrew his cock, only to plunge it back in. Ginger had barely recovered from one orgasm when another was building. He felt it start, then all of a sudden Gingers anus was even more wet and slippery than before. Semen leaked out with every thrust and in seconds Ginger was cumming again. As he pulled out of her, Dave heard a slight plop and looked down to see his cock semi-hard with a slight droop. Below, Christina lapped at Gingers pussy, sucking up all the juices from her pussy and the semen dribbling down from her ass. For a few seconds he watched. The sight of a beautiful woman feasting on his wife's pussy and sucking up their love juices was highly arousing and he felt his dick start to throb as it hardened again.

Christina smiled up at him. "My turn now, I think." She gave Ginger a couple of slaps on her ass and the two women changed places.

As Ginger poked her head out between Christina's legs, she looked up at Dave. "I've never seen you perform from this angle. I think I'm going to enjoy this."

She watched Dave lubing up his cock again as she worked her tongue into Christina's pussy. With every thrust Christina responded, pushing her ass up onto Dave's cock then her pussy down into Ginger's waiting mouth. She had obviously done this before and knew exactly how to get the most from the experience. As he worked his cock in and out, Dave didn't think he could have much left in him to give, but as Christina started to cry out he found out he was wrong. She forced her ass back onto him so his balls slapped against her when he felt his load shoot into her and everything became wet and slippery. He just stood there while Christina gyrated on his cock, then slowly withdrew before collapsing on the other bed.

Slowly the two women disentangled from each other and lay down either side of him. He lay there with a beautiful woman under each arm and a pair of breasts pushing into each side. They took turns at kissing him and fondling his cock before they all decided it was time for a shower.

Three people in a hotel shower was always going to be a tight fit, and when two of them had the equipment that Ginger and Christina carried, things were cosy to say the least. The women hugged each other as each washed the other's body before they both focussed their attention on Dave. They took turns at making sure his dick was clean as they rained kisses down on him. Before the shower was over his dick was again standing to attention. When they got out, the two women towelled him dry before doing the same for each other. Christina picked up her dress from the floor and was about to climb back into it when Ginger stopped her.

"Christina, it's 2:00 A.M—you can't go home this time of night. We have a spare bed here—why don't you sleep here tonight?"

"Well, if you're sure? That would be lovely, thank you." She hung up the dress and climbed between the sheets of the spare bed.

Ginger hugged Dave, pressing her firm breasts hard against his chest. "Dave, my pussy feels very hungry. It hasn't had a cock all day."

"You can't be serious, after the night we've had."

"I know it's been licked, sucked and eaten, but it's hungry for your cock, honey. Fuck me, please Dave. Fuck me now."

Dave swept her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed. He lay down beside her, fondling her breasts, kissing and nibbling on her nipples. He ran his hand down over her stomach, then her hips. As his hand moved over her hip he felt it rise. Ginger twisted her hips towards him and he found his hand caressing her ass cheeks and into the crack. Her anus was still enlarged from the fucking it had received earlier and it was still sensitive. As Dave's finger ran around her sensitive rosebud she started pushing her hips against his.

"I want to ride you, darling," she whispered.

Dave rolled onto his back and Ginger got astride him. She looked across at Christina who was lying on her back. Even in the darkness it was obvious to Ginger that Christina was awake and masturbating. She fed Dave's erect cock into her pussy and started to move up and down on it.

Dave could feel her pussy squeezing his cock. God, he loved her pussy. Her ass was tighter, but it didn't really compare with the wet silkiness of her pussy. Then there were her enhanced breasts, standing out proudly, desperate for his attention. He would've preferred the light on so he could trace out the freckles running down from her shoulders and over her breasts. He loved those freckles and knew each one intimately. Up and down she went, slowly, deliberately, trying to make his dick rub against her most sensitive parts. As she came down she ground her clitoris into his pubic mound. He reached up for her tits, squeezing them, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. As the speed and force of her movements increased, he moved his hands down to her waist and around her back. She moved her hands back to her ankles, pushing her hips forward.

As she rode him harder she looked across to the other bed. She heard the older woman start to reach her climax when the feeling came upon her—starting in her pussy, but gradually spreading throughout her whole body, the euphoric feeling, as if she was melting into something that flowed out through her pussy, enveloping the body beneath her. She cried out in the dark. "Oh Dave, oh Dave, ohh...orghhh."

She threw herself forward and collapsed on top of him, wrapping her arms around him as best she could. Dave threw his arms around her and they lay there locked in a firm embrace for several minutes. Slowly, as Dave's member softened inside her, he started to run his hands over her back. When Dave's cock had plopped back out of her she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up before returning to bed. They cuddled and spooned as they drifted off into a deep sleep.

Dave's bladder woke him around 5:00 A.M. The number of beers he'd had the previous night, combined with the sexual marathon, had left him with an overwhelming need to relieve himself. In the half-light of the room, he made his way to the bathroom. As he left the bathroom two hands came over his eyes. He felt a pair of breasts pushing into his back as a voice whispered in his ear. "Dave, my pussy is hungry—it's been eaten, it's been licked, it's had a tongue and it's had my fingers. It's desperate for a cock, Dave. It's desperate foryourcock."

She was using Ginger's words but it wasn't Ginger. As the hands moved from his eyes, Dave could see his wife lying on the bed where he had left her. He turned to look at the naked Christina standing behind him.

"Christina, you are a beautiful woman, and any man would be proud to fill your pussy for you, but I have my wife lying right over there."

"Yes, and hasn't she asked you to be nice to me? That's all I want, Dave—be nice to me, be nice to my pussy. Fuck me, Dave, fuck me now."

She climbed on the bed, got on all fours and waggled her ass at him. He looked at Ginger. She had asked him to be nice to her client. She'd invited the woman to share their room. Perhaps she would be okay with this. He looked down at his cock, which once again stood to attention. So this is why she gave me Viagra, he thought—she planned this. Slowly he walked over to the bed and knelt between Christina's legs. His dick bucked and oozed pre-cum. He held it in position and gently pushed forward. His cock slipped effortlessly into the older woman's cunt, but once he was in he felt her start to grip his cock.

"Oh yes, Dave. Fuck me, fuck me now."

Her pussy gripped him on every stroke and she moved her hips around, forcing his prick to rub against her G-spot as he rode her. He felt the bed move and looked up to see Ginger putting a leg either side of Christina's arms. She reached up and pulled the other woman's head down onto her pussy. With her head down on Ginger's pussy and her ass high in the air Christina was in a position to take full advantage of Dave's cock. She pushed back hard against him forcing the tip of his cock into the mouth of her cervix.

Ginger thought her new friend was going to suck her clit right off as she came to a crashing climax. With her mouth full of pussy, Christina made no sound as the orgasm ripped through her. However, Dave wasn't finished and he didn't even break his stride when she came. In and out he went until, just as he started to feel her cervix engulfing the head of his cock, he started shooting threads of semen into her. He pulled out, got off the bed and headed back to the bathroom to clean up his dick. On the way back he looked at the two women lying exhausted on the bed.

"What's a guy gotta do to get some sleep around here?" he asked as he climbed back in his own bed. He was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. He didn't even feel Ginger get back in.

They woke late and only just made it to the restaurant in time for breakfast. Christina only had her evening dress, so Ginger loaned her some shorts and a tee shirt. The shirt was tight, to say the least, and the air conditioning in the restaurant soon made her nipples hard and prominent. More than one wife swapped places with her husband to stop him staring at her.

After breakfast they summoned a cab to take Christina home, and the couple went out to see her off.

"We must do this again sometime."

"Sure, but next time you must bring your husband. I'd love to meet him."

Christina grinned. "But, honey, you already have. Anders is my maiden name—I only use that at work. My married name is Robertson."

Ginger gasped. "So you're married to old— . But he must be—"

"Nearly sixty," Christina interrupted. "There's many a good tune played on an old fiddle, honey, believe me. Don't knock it till you've tried it."

With that she was gone. Ginger turned to see a huge grin on Dave's face. "Don't knock it till you've tried it. After last night I think that should be our motto."

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,589 Followers
12