Don't Know Where to Start

Story Info
A woman, a mole, the mob & witness protection.
4.1k words
4.4
17.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure where to start. It was just another afternoon, work was boring and I was just barely able to stay awake during our weekly meeting. My mind was wandering about, I was just ready to give it up for the day and start my weekend. As my supervisor wound up something about quarterly profits and such I collected my stuff and headed for my office. I finished up some small odds and ends and after dictating a letter I told my secretary that I was out for the weekend and when she finished up she could take off for the day. Suddenly she jumped up and pulled off her dress, clad only in panties, her nipples hard and pink she pinned me in my chair pushing up my dress and pulling off my panties at the same time.

She pried opened my legs and buried her face in my pussy, which suddenly had a mind of it's own, forcing it's self up to meet her mouth. I moaned as she shoved two fingers into me and attacked my clit with her tongue and lips. Faster and faster she thrust her fingers into me as she licked and suckled my clit and lips. Finally when I did not think I could take anymore she raised her head up and plastered her lips to mine. I could taste myself as I started to climax, our tongues playing back and forth. She fingers buried deep she rubbed me on my special spot and I flooded her hand, the chair and I think the carpet. She pulled her hand free and held it to my lips. As I licked her hand clean she cleared a space on my desk, turning she pushed her ass up to me as laid across the desk.

I slipped her panties off and there facing me was one lovely ass, and the fullest lips I had ever seem. I reached between her legs and rubbed her lightly as I kissed her cheeks, pausing to run my tongue up and down her cleft. Pushing two fingers into her I paused and licked her puckered hole making her moan a long guttural, all most primal, moan as I took my free hand and opened her cheeks as I pushed my tongue into her ass. Her taste was clean but a bit tangy as I reamed her as my hand pumping to her wet warm pussy. I quickened my pace as she pushed against me her vaginal walls tightening. With a sudden explosive scream she came, a gush of womanly juices as she bounded up and down twisting back and forth. She spun around, wrapping her arms around me and whispered,

" Mom, Mom, is it almost time for dinner?"

I opened my eyes and there staring at me was my eight year old daughter. Eyes full of wonder and taking after her father who had the bluest eyes I had ever seen. Damn it was all a dream I thought as I shook the images from my mind and swung my legs off the bed sitting up. Looking at the clock I realized that my short nap has actually been a couple of hours. I chased her from my room as I made my way to the bathroom. I found my panties soaked from the dream I had and laughed to myself as I grabbed a fresh pair to change into. I had not had a dream like that since college and I wondered if maybe I was missing something.

I heard the front door open and close and a deep masculine voice called out my name,

"Ginny, Ginny baby I'm home."

I hurried down stairs and threw myself into his arms pressing my lips against his as I tried to give him the most passionate and sensual kiss I could. My lips parted as his tongue pressed against them and I sucked it hard into my mouth. I could feel his arousal as his cock pressed against my leg, growing harder by the erotic minute. I pulled my lips away from his and whispered,

" Michael, baby, we need a babysitter tonight so I can fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

I knew that when I used words like fuck that he could not control himself, he loved to hear me talk sexy and dirty as he pounded into me, and I loved the reaction I always got from him. I looked into his eyes and saw the lust building there, I knew that he wanted me right then and right there. Reaching down I wrapped my hand around the bulge in his pants making sure he understood that I was ready and willing. What surprised me the most was what he said.

"As much as I want to ravish that cute little body of yours I am afraid that we are going to have to wait," as he pushed my hand away and stepped back from me.

"What do you mean wait," I asked, shock and disbelief in my voice for he had never told me no before. In all the years we had been married he was ALWAYS more than ready to bed me any time I asked.

"Well I just came home long enough to let you know that I am on my way to Sidney for a week. I need to pack and be at the airport in less than two hours."

"What so you mean Sidney, as in Sidney Australia?" When did this happen, I mean how can you just rush in here and then rush out?"

At this point I was almost in tears from the frustration as well as the ill-timed announcement about Australia. I could feel the tears building, filing my eyes almost as fast as my juices had filled the crotch of my panties. I could not hold back the dam any longer and the tears started to roll down my cheeks. He took a hand and wiped away the tears from my face. Quietly explaining that the company had taken on a new client and he was the only one qualified to deal with their product line. The trip would only be a week and the company had promised a nice bonus as well as a week vacation when he returned. I pulled back from the comfort of his arms and nodded my understanding. Together we walked up to our room and I helped him pack for the trip and drove him to the airport. On the way we discussed possible spots for our vacation but he made one thing very clear.

"Dear I want this vacation to be our second honeymoon. So call my mother and make arrangements for her to keep the kids."

I almost swerved off the road when he told me that. My mind turning to all the naughty things we would be doing since we did not have to worry about having the kids around. I smiled at him with a gleam in my eyes as I reached over to squeeze his cock. He slapped my hand away laughing saying that a hard on was not what he needed to carry on the plane to Australia. We finished up the drive talking about some of the things we could do on our vacation and the next thing I know I am pulling up to the terminal. He leaned over and kissed me goodbye, sneaking a quick feel of my damp pussy, pushing my panties into the crack. All this did was make me wetter as I moaned softly. He kissed me again and got out of the car, hurrying into the terminal for his flight. His "I love you" resounded in my mind as I pulled away and headed for home.

I just could not get the images from my dream out of my mind and my free hand strayed to the hem of my skirt, sliding under it, feeling my sopping wet panties. I started rubbing myself as I drove down the turnpike, the music producing the rhythm that my fingers carried up and down my slit. I am not sure but I swear that I could feel my clit getting hard as I continued to play with myself. Spotting the exit for the rest area I pulled in and found a somewhat secluded spot. I was so hot and so wet I just had to get off. I had never dreamed I would be masturbating in a rest stop parking lot but I could no longer ignore the need building inside of me. I pulled up my skirt and pushed my panties to the side. Cocking my leg up on the steering wheel I sank three fingers deep in my oozing pussy. Pushing them in as deep as I could I started humping my hand as I stroked in and out. My free hand found my breast and I twisted and pulled on my nipples making them hard and sending sweet chills throughout my body. My thoughts were a cornucopia of mixed images. My husband was stroking his cock in and out of my mouth as the secretary was eating me out. Me going down on her as he reamed my ass before shoving his cock deep into it, making me moan loudly in to her wet slit causing her to cum hard, filling my mouth with her tangy-sweet juices.

For some reason I opened my eyes and found myself staring right into the face of a strange man, his fly opened and one of the largest cocks I ever saw sticking straight out, his hand stroking his cock as he watched me fucking myself. I could not take my eyes off of him as I started to cum, my juices flowing over my hand and on to the car seat. "Oh god", I thought feeling my muscles tighten and relax, "now I am going to have to clean the seat or the entire car will smell like sex." I slowly stopped shaking and realized that he was cumming as well. Thick white cum shooting out from his cock like whipped cream from a can. Well my body betrayed me as I felt another climax taking root and growing from deep within. I didn't try to stop it in fact I just closed my eyes and surrendered my body to it, again gushing on to the seat. After a few minutes I opened my eyes and looked but he was gone. I slowly put myself back together and started home again, this time a lot more relaxed.

I saw my mother had called while I was gone so I called her back to tell her when I would pick up the kids and make arrangements for when Michael got back and we could start our vacation. Well it seemed that my mother had called to tell me that she and the girls would be leaving town in the morning and were going to be spending the next couple of days at an amusement park. Well this left me on my own so after I hung up the phone I made me a cup of tea and started to think about how I wanted to spend my time. I looked at my watch and it was only about 5: 15 so I took the tea to the bathroom and drew a nice hot bath. Having some time to myself I thought it would be a nice start to my short-term freedom if I indulged in one of my favorite pastimes, a hot bubble bath. I set the tea beside the tub and after stripping off my clothes I ease myself down into the water. The heat made me inhale sharply as it slipped up over my body like a soft, wet glove. I closed my eyes willing my mind to empty and I felt my body starting to relax. Concentrating first on my feet I focused on making them relax .I wiggled my toes in the steamy hot water then flexed my ankles. Next I felt my calves relaxing, the soreness easing away as I slipped further under the hot caressing stillness of the water. Next came my thighs, lower back, upper back and shoulders. Each willingly seeking out the heat, allowing the stiffness to melt into the bubbles that covered the hot liquid massage that encased them. I sat in the slowly cooling water just enjoying the passing thoughts and the soft scent of lilacs.

After about an hour the water had cooled and I sighed to myself as I rose from the tub. Grabbing a towel I started to dry off as I moved to the bedroom. I paused looking in the full-length mirror that sat opposite the bed. Turning slowly I saw all the little imperfections that come with age as well as all the little things that my husband loved so much. My small nipples sitting in their rosy pink homes, the curve of my waist, my tight ass as well as the small tuff of hair that rested just above the apex of my vaginal lips. I smiled at the thought of how Michael would nuzzle that tuff as he played his tongue softly up and down my lips, causing them to fill and swell, opening themselves to his gently probing fingers and mouth.

" Awww shit", I thought to myself. Thinking about Michael and the way he touch me had started to make me wet, again. I was just about to grab a robe and put such thoughts behind me when I glanced out of my window and saw my neighbor Diana laying out in her back yard.

Now there is something that you need to understand. Our master bedroom is on the third floor of our house. It was added after we bought the house because Michael likes to have the sun streaming on during the day and he wants to see the starts at night without having to worry if some neighbor is going to be peering into the window. So even though I could see down on Diana she could not see me. Tom and Diana have a lovely large backyard that contained a sunning deck as well as a pool. They also had a very tall 12-foot privacy fence all the way round the backyard to make sure they would not be disturbed so it was not uncommon for Diana to sun in the nude. I knew this because we had talked of it in the past. She told me she had been a bit shy until one day she and Tom had been in the pool and he had been teasing and playing with her until she could not stand anymore and she begged him to just, "plain fuck me", a she had put it. Ever since then she never felt the need to have a suit in the backyard, even though she kept a robe handy just in case it was needed.

Anyway I looked out and saw Diana sunning, and even though I had seen her nude before I just could not help but stare. It was then that I noticed that she was doing more than just soaking up rays, her left hand was caressing her breasts, pulling on her nipples and her right was very, very busy between her legs. I could not believe it, she was laying there masturbating! I had a good view and as I watched I started to massage my own breasts. I could feel my nipples swelling, until they were like little erasers. I put one foot up on the chair by the window and moved my free hand between my legs.

As I watched her hand moving up and down her slit I found I was matching her moves with my own hand. I could feel the heat building as well as the beginning of my own orgasm. I slowed the pace of my manipulations and continue to watch her. Suddenly she paused and pulled her hand away, looking back towards the backdoor. As she stood up I followed her gaze and saw one of the most handsome men I have ever laid eyes on and believe me I have looked at quite a few men. He was about 5'7" dark short hair. I could not see his eyes but I did see one gorgeous smile. Diana moved towards him and wrapped her arms around him, bending her knees slightly she bent her head down and kissed him. His hands kneaded her ass cheeks as she pushed herself against him grinding her pussy on his leg.

I was wondering if Tom knew about this and at the same time I found myself chuckling at the idea of Diana having an affair. I continued to play with myself as I watch the lovers in their slow moving dance of passion. Suddenly I saw him take Diana and bend her over so that her arms rested on the chaise lounge she had been reclining on. She opened her legs wide and looked over her shoulder at him. I swear I could almost see the pleading in her eyes as unzipped his pants allowing them to fall around his ankles. It was then I got the shock of my life. As he pulled down his underwear I saw what was at least 12 inches of the thickest and bluest cocks I had ever seen. Yes that is right BLUE!

I looked again and as he pulled off his shirt I realized that he was not a he at all but she and the cock I saw was not a cock at all but a strap on. I stood mesmerized as he, rather she took hold of that monster and started to feed it to Diana's pussy. I could hear the moans as she pushed it deeper and deeper into Diana. Finally that huge dildo was buried all the way to the hilt and Diana's mysterious lover begin stroking it in and out of her. Diana's moans went to short sharp cries as the thrusts became faster and faster. I could not help myself so I grabbed my vibrator from the nightstand and joined in. Diana hunching back against the strap-on as it pounded into her, her cried and moans filling the backyard as they were carried up to my window.

I stood one leg up on the chair, the other holding on to the windowsill as I stroked in and out with my vibrator. I continued to thrust in and out rocking to the rhythm I had established, my juices flowing out of coating my hand and the vibrator. Just as I neared my peak I saw a movement at the edge of the house, just around the corner from where Diana was enjoying herself. Seems that I was not the only member of the audience watching the "Diana gets Dicked by a Dyke" show. It was Tom and he was watching closely as he pulled on his cock. I shifted my sight to Tom and just about then Diana let loose with an ear splitting scream as she climaxed, Tom spurted all over the side of the house and I felt my knees buckle as I came. Spasm after spasm is racking my body. It took all I had to keep from crying out forcing a low deep moan instead to take its place. The last thing I wanted to do was let anyone know I was watching, after all Michael might find the view just as interesting as I did. As I slowly got control of myself I looked out the window and saw that everyone was gone, no Tom, Diana or mystery lover. I smiled wondering if I would hear about today's activities from Diana at a later day, praying that I could keep from blurting out that I was watching her if she did share.

I went and cleaned up, again, and dressed. I decided that the best course for dinner was to go out and maybe enjoy some Thai food, one of my favorites as well as one of Michael's least favorites. I also thought that taking in a movie would be nice. So for the next four hours I dined and watched a wonderful film finally getting home around 11 o'clock.

____________________________________

Detective Valdez looked at the diary entry again, for the fourth time that day. Shaking his head he thought about the woman and all that she thought was right in her life, as well as the things that were not quite so right. Her husband had never went to Australia as he had told her, he had in fact, been on a plane to Washington D.C. where he was testifying against his employer about several shady business dealings. What she did not know was that Michael had been recruited by the Justice Department to be a mole for them. For years the Department of Justice had been watching Michael's company trying to figure out the best way to bring down what seemed to be the only legal holding of Antonio Marcella and the Marcella family. They had to find a way to shut it down to stop the flow of laundered money that was being filtered through it as well as put a crimp in Marcella's "community friendly" image.

From the information they had been able to gather they had found out about several business deals that would land them in court with charges of racketeering, fraudulent business practices and much to the surprise of Antonio Marcella, several charges in criminal court stemming from fraud, gambling and prostitution to murder. All this was due to Michaels computer skills and his ability to tap into almost any computer. All the damaging information was found on Marcella's hard drive and buried in hidden e-mails.

Marcella never saw it coming as the federal agents led him away in hand cuffs, he never knew that the mild mannered little computer geek that he had hired when he first started his company was the one who would bring down one of the most powerful members of the crime world. It was not until the federal hearings that he realized his mistake as Michael was able to produce page after page of damning evidence to the panel and then again later during his trail. The courts found Marcella guilty and the final pages were written as the case was closed. Marcella received a total of three life sentences for his crimes and his company was dissolved to provide reparations to the many he had cheated over the last several years.

After all was said and done Michael and his family were given new identities and relocated. Detective Valdez shook his head as his cock hardened from the graphic descriptions he read as he placed the diary into the box and sealed the lid on. Maria was going to get a real workout tonight he thought as he marked the box " Case Closed" and placed it on to the shelve. He reached down and put the Xerox pages into his briefcase knowing that his wife Maria would really get off reading some of the diary excerpts he had copied as he closed the briefcase and headed for home.

____________________________________

Ginny laid back on the soft sheets on the bed looking out over the balcony at the small gentle waves as the washed up against the beach. She smiled and stroked the sleeping body of her husband as he napped beside her.

12