Don't Leave Me Hanging

Story Info
A sexy tease is stranded on the side of a deserted road.
3.8k words
4.41
63.5k
35
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!"

I listened to the sound of my car sputtering and losing power. I yanked the wheel to send it to the side of the road into a dirt ditch. After trying to start it up again and only succeeding in flooding the engine, I reached for my cell phone and suddenly remembered I had left it at home because it wouldn't fit into my cute new purse. I slammed my hands against the steering wheel in frustration.

Damn. Damn. Damn! I had just come from a very fine date, gotten well fucked several times by my man of the moment and was feeling just fine and full of my sexual power, driving along home late at night on a lightless winding canyon road.

Now this. Not a great ending to a great night.

I got out of the car and opened the hood. I looked inside in the mass of incomprehensible hoses and gadgets. I walked around the car, kicked a tire in frustration and peered down the pitch-black road both ways. I had better try to flag down a passing motorist for help, if I could find one this late at night. I hadn't noticed any cars for the last several miles, ever since turning onto this road as a matter of fact. That wasn't good.

So here I was, alone on a deserted back canyon road wearing a short skin tight white tank top with no bra that barely covered my tits and a short denim ruffle skirt with no panties. Great.

The look is fine when you are going on a fuck me date, but out here? I must look like some sort of hooker... or worse.

Though the evening was warm, I shivered. And waited, leaning up against the car with my arms folded in frustrated impatience.

After several minutes, a pair of very bright lights appeared in the distance. They approached and slowed down, finally pulling up behind my car. I heard a pair of doors open and slam and peered into the blinding glare. I could make out four large dark shadowy figures coming forward through the brightness. One of the shadowy figures materialized rather suddenly into a large man.

"Help you with anything, Ma'am?"

His eyes wandered slowly up and down my frame, and I crossed my arms over my chest, suddenly a little afraid. Why didn't I wear jeans and a sweatshirt to my date? Jake would have fucked me if I had shown up dressed in burlap, for God's sake. But noooo, I had to show off and take control of him from the very beginning, laughing as he drooled over me from the instant he opened the door of his apartment. He begged and fawned and kissed up until I finally let him fuck me. Several times. Hard and fast and furious.

The way I wanted it. The way I like it.

"I am having car trouble," I managed to stammer.

"Well, little lady," he drawled, leaning very close to me, almost pinning me to the hood of my car. "I think we can help you out."

I tried to slide out of reach, very nervous and suddenly very aware of my vulnerability. His arm shot out and blocked my exit.

I was really afraid, now. "I think I'll wait for the...." I stopped, trying to clear my head, "...for the police. Ummm, I called them a few minutes ago on my cell phone."

The man lazily looked me over and glanced inside the car where my open tiny purse was clearly visible with its meager contents strewn across the seat.

I made a dive for the door handle, but he grabbed my arm and twisted it painfully behind my back. He swung me around and I was presented to his companions, my breasts thrust forward, straining the thin fabric of the tank top.

"This here nice lady needs us, men." The men hiding in the brightness laughed, the sound eerie in the deep darkness surrounding the brightness of the headlights.

"What say we give her what she REALLY needs...?"

With that, he pushed me forward into the light, past it into the blinding darkness, and with very little effort, lifted me into the cab of a large black truck.

Before I could scramble across the seat and out the other door to free myself, the door opened and another man climbed into the truck.

"Where you goin', sweetheart? We all gonna give you all the help you need!"

The other men piled into the wide bench seat of the truck, the one holding me lifted me onto his lap.

I struggled and finally found my voice. "Please.... please..... let me go!"

The man next to me reached out to touch my face. "You don't want to be out here at night... very dangerous. All kinds of wild animals..."

The men all laughed at this quip.

One of then men brushed my right nipple through the thin fabric of the tank top with the back of his hand. It instantly crinkled at his light touch. The light brush turned into a squeeze.... his large hand covered my breast, lifting, squeezing and pulling at it.

Another hand touched the top of my thigh, moving up, reached the hem of my skirt, and lifted it.

"Hey!" he exclaimed as his fingers found my short-cropped bush. "She ain't got no underwear!! Out here on the side of the road wearing practically nothin', just begging for it!"

Suddenly, several hands were pulling up my skirt, revealing my naked pussy, still slick with cum from my earlier date.

Calloused fingers rubbed my clit and roughly probed my nakedness. A pair of fingers entered me. My breathing quickened in spite of myself as my body responded to these crude men and their rough sexual handling.

My shirt was suddenly yanked up, exposing my naked breasts.

"Holy shit... look at the size of those!"

"Fucking A, man, pull over!"

The man driving shook his head with amusement. "We'll be there soon, boys. Then we'll have some fun..."

The dark man holding me on his lap pulled me over on my side, revealing my ass to the blond man sitting next to him.

The blond slapped my ass hard several times; the cracking sound punctuated their laughter. Unseen hands moved over my bare rear end, running down my crack, pausing to push at my asshole. I jumped and began to squirm again. Oh god, no!

Suddenly the truck turned sharply off the road, and went bouncing across what may or may not have been a dirt road. The truck stopped so suddenly that I was thrown off the man's lap into the dashboard. I blacked out for a second. I came to and dazedly felt the rising lump on my forehead.

The men pulled me from the truck. I stumbled to the ground, two of the men held me up to keep me from falling. The bump I received on the head had taken the last bit of fight out of me.

"Over there." The driver gestured toward what looked like a tiny cabin barely visible in the darkness surrounded by tall trees. "You know the drill."

The men dragged me, stealing squeezes and flipping up my skirt, spanking me forward when I stumbled. They stopped in front of a large tree with a horizontally hanging branch about six feet from the ground.

"Go get the rope," one of them growled.

A rope? My mind was still fuzzy from the bump. I could barely think. I had no idea what was going to happen. I heard footsteps running through the leaves, and after a moment, they returned.

My arms were stretched up and tied to the branch, so high I couldn't even bend my elbows. Oh my god. They were tying me up. I tried to put up a struggle, but I had no chance against four strong men, especially in my dazed state.

I tried to think and shook my head. Too late. The rope was knotted expertly and quickly. They grabbed one of my ankles and pulled it straight out to the side, and tied it with a length of rope leading to another tree. The other leg was tied the same way. I was spread wide.

My top was yanked up over my naked breasts. My short skirt was lifted by the wind that whispered through the trees. The breeze caressed my bare wet pussy.

I shivered. I was helpless. Completely helpless.

I tried weakly to pull free. My breasts bounced and swayed with my movements. The men laughed at my struggles.

"Don't worry, baby," one of them said, cradling one of my heaving breasts with both hands and gently sucking on the nipple. "We gonna give you what you really need." His soft sucking suddenly turned into a bite and I yelped in surprise.

"Oooooooh, a sensitive one! Just a little love nibble, my sweet," the blond man said. He pulled a length of cloth out of his pocket and roughly tied it around my mouth. The cloth tasted of dirt and sweat and beer. I tried not to gag.

Another man moved behind me and lifted my short skirt, tucking it into the waistband. He caressed and squeezed my now exposed ass. His hands ran down my crack and tickled my virgin asshole. I squirmed and cried out against the gag.

Another mouth closed in on my other nipple, sucking and kneading my large breasts with his hands.

Another hand moved up my leg in front and found my clit. I jumped as an electric shock shot through my body. The finger circled my clit expertly. I could feel the heat rising. I fought it, but my traitorous body responded. My juices dripped down my thigh.

One of the men in front of me, the driver of the truck, stepped back and unzipped his jeans. He pulled his cock out and pointed it at me. It was very large, heavily veined and seemed to glow in the faint moonlight.

"Me 'n my boys, we got all kinds of somethin' for you," he whispered almost gently. He stepped out of his jeans and came forward. He pushed the man who was rubbing my clit out of the way roughly. I moaned at the loss of the clit rubber's erotic touch. The driver bent his knees to lower himself to my level, his eyes on mine; he aimed his huge cock at my pussy.

I looked at him with a mixture of fear and unaccountable excitement. My clit throbbed from the good rubbing it had been getting. His large green eyes stared into mine. One hand snaked around to my ass to hold me steady. I stopped all movement.

There was no way I was going to avoid what was coming next. My self-congratulatory sexual control over men meant nothing here.

I was going to be gang fucked by these men.

My clit throbbed. My breathing was rough and ragged. My nipples ached. My body was bathed in the cool night breeze. I shivered and my skin tingled suddenly like it was on fire. Oh my god, I recognized that feeling. Between the fear and expert caressing, I was on build up to cumming. If he touched me... oh, but he had to! My heart raced and my body strained forward.

His cock touched my wet clit. I shuddered with uncontrollable pleasure. His cock slid back to my slit and moved back and forth against my swollen dripping lips and my sticky wetness covered the long thick shaft.

The round head slowly entered me. Oh god yes, I couldn't believe how much I wanted it. It pushed inside me with exquisite slowness. I needed more. I had to have it! I strained forward against my bonds. I tried to tell him with my eyes how much I wanted it.

He laughed when he saw the sudden lust in my eyes. His teeth glittered in the moonlight. He teased me by pulling it out completely and I whimpered at the loss. He pushed it in again, slowly, just a few inches. I groaned against my gag. I wanted to scream at him to fuck me properly, hard and fast like I need it.

Suddenly he rammed his full length into me. I screamed in pleasure as heat burst from my groin and shot like lightning throughout my body. My sudden orgasm startled him as I contracted against his cock. He rammed it in me again and again, fucking me harder and harder, faster and faster. His grunts and the wet sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the still night air. I met every thrust with one of my own, my super sensitized vagina building up to another orgasm in seconds.

Yet another orgasm ripped through me and the man shot his load as I spasmed around his shaft. His thrusts slowed and he held onto me for support, breathing heavily into my ear.

I felt my pussy grasp nothing as he slipped out of me, the emptiness almost painful after being so wonderfully filled. It wasn't enough! I had to have more. Please, I wanted to cry. God help me, I demanded even more satisfaction.

"Fuck, man, move it!" I saw the blond man shove the driver to the side. "My turn!" His pants were already off. I looked around, still shaking in the euphoric orgasmic afterglow. They were all three naked, all of them waiting for their turn.

I looked at blondie. He approached me and grabbed both my ass cheeks as he rammed his ready cock into my cum-filled pussy. The waves of pleasure hit me hard again. He fucked me with short hard thrusts, keeping his hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks wide open to the night.

A breeze kissed my exposed asshole.

The tempo of the blond increased and he fucked me hard. I felt my body respond again with glorious heat and building into indescribable tension.

Behind me someone rubbed my quivering asshole with the tip of a finger, tickling it as gently as the wind had. I gasped and clenched my ass in surprise. The coarse finger suddenly pushed inside a centimeter or two. I yelped and strained forward against my bonds, clenching the cock in my cunt in the process. The finger in my ass was dry and I had never had anything -- not a finger or a cock or a sex toy -- inside there before. I panicked and bucked as hard as I could. The man fucking me held onto my ass cheeks with a vise grip, his cock ramming me from all angles in my struggle.

Insanely I wished I had let my boyfriend fuck me in the ass tonight as he wanted to so I would be better prepared.

Too late now. I was going to get it whether I wanted it or not.

The man behind me pushed the finger in a little more. I screamed again, more in fear than in pain, and struggled wildly against the ropes.

"Man, lookit her squirm!" the dark man who was watching the finger being thrust inside my backside said, his hand stroking his long dark cock. "I bet she ain't never had a ass-fucking before!"

The finger stopped its slow ingress into my ass and he leaned up against my back. "That true? Sexy little slut like you ain't never been ass-fucked?" He wiggled his finger inside my hole and I jumped again.

"Shit, lady, you gonna love it!"

I strained around with wild pleading eyes, begging for them to stop. The man in front continued to pummel my pussy with mind bending strong thrusts. The pleasure and fear escalated. My body was on fire. My mind was crazed and panicked.

"Man, lube her. You ain't gonna get anywhere like that!"

The finger was yanked from my tight hole and I gasped at the sudden exquisite cessation of sensation. I heard one of the men behind me spit a couple of times and a wetness was spread across my anus with a finger. Then a cock, slick with saliva, pressed against my tiny hole. It pushed. I whimpered.

My ass opened and grabbed the head, contracting spasmodically around it. I screamed. It pushed further and further inside.

The intensity of the sensation overwhelmed me. I tossed my head and howled through the gag. My arms and legs twisted against the ropes. My breasts bounced and slapped against the blond fucking me in front. My ass cheeks tightened and relaxed in waves. My mind was blank. The only thing that existed was my body. The feel of the man fucking me in front, filling my pussy with his strong cock, the feel of the other cock behind me, thrusting in and out of my ass filled my senses to overflowing. Nothing else in the world existed.

Pain and pleasure warred as my body shrieked and my mind filled with light. Prickling heat built up in my groin and my clit exploded. I threw my head back and screamed in ecstasy. Pleasure had won the war. My body became the orgasm, throbbing, thrusting, undulating with the waves that ripped me.

"Fuck, yeah!" the man reaming my ass shot his wad deep inside my body. His cock trembled as he rammed again and again, draining every last drop into my raped ass. He slowly pulled it out and staggered backwards.

"Move it, boy!" The final man positioned himself behind me and pushed his much bigger cock inside my strained cum filled ass. Who was it, which one? I didn't know. I couldn't remember. It didn't matter. Another cock was inside me, fucking me. That was all there was.

I moaned as my body stretched to accommodate him. He didn't take it slow at all, but thrust it in all the way immediately. My sphincter muscle clenched hard around his cock. I grit my teeth against the intensity of the pleasure/pain.

Strange inhuman sounds filled the air. On some level I realized the sounds came from my throat.

All this time the cock in my pussy kept pumping. Little sparks of pleasure, like mini orgasms, shot through my clit with each thrust.

My body convulsed against the assault. I growled and moaned and thrashed. The feelings and pain and pleasure warred and sparred and finally intersected in an intense scream of pleasure ripped through me. My throat was raw from screaming, but I couldn't stop. Orgasm after orgasm exploded my body apart and then built up again immediately. It racked my soul and tossed my mind aside in favor of pure feeling.

Finally the man in front of me grunted out his hot wad, filling my pussy to overflowing. His spasmodic slapping thrusts slowed, falling out of tempo with the ass reaming I was getting. I was tossed about like a rag doll slammed forward and backwards and flattened as two pelvises thrust into me and then I was suspended on nothing but two cocks in strange turns of syncopated rhythm.

My body responded again, and screaming waves of pleasure too intense to be called anything but fire racked my well-used body.

The ass fucker convulsed with a groan. He grabbed my tits and squeezed hard as he shot his load into my backside. He slowed and stopped. His cock pulled out of my ass with and almost audible "pop". The cock in front slipped out of me slowly.

My long hair hung in sweat soaked strands around my face and down my back. Cum dripped freely from my holes. I slowly came back to myself.

I lifted my head and looked around, dazed. My whole body felt drained. The men were slowly getting dressed. The driver stopped and looked at me with a lazy grin.

"Sweet thing, I'll be right back with some more buddies of mine." He saluted me cockily and strode to the truck, getting in and driving off with a spray of gravel.

More buddies? I moaned and dropped my head in sobbing exhaustion.

Somewhere deep inside me a knot came undone.

There was nothing I could do about it. I was not the one in control tonight.

My tears stopped. Many times over the years I toyed with men and their lusts, learning to tease and control their desires, building them up to unbearable tension with little promises, touches, glimpses, holding back until I decided they had suffered enough and I granted them the prize of my body - or not, as I judged their worthiness on a whim. If I deemed they were not worthy, even if I had granted them access before, I tossed them aside laughing at their pleadings and sneering at their confusion and anger at being played so thoroughly.

I loved the feeling of control, of absolute power over men. They were nothing to me. The pleasure I got from fucking was nothing compared to the pleasure of turning them into pitiful slobbering animals first.

But I was paying for it all now; I was on the other side. My own body was the one being played tonight. My body had never responded to sex like this before. I was filled with animal lusts.

I shivered, but not with cold. I had begged and screamed in pleasure. I had matched their strong thrusts with my own frantic ones. I had strained against the ropes - not to get away, but because I desperately wanted to touch them, to feel them, to... to participate. But I could do nothing but feel my body's reactions. I was tied up, helpless, so utterly and completely helpless...

And so completely alive for the first time in my life. Every cell in my body was filled with electric tingling and anticipation. The bruises and soreness just added to the mass of sensations that raced through my body like a wildfire. I raised my head up to the stars and felt a breeze lightly touch my face, soft and forgiving as a caress.

12