Don't Lie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

I figured she was going to tie me down again and fuck me with her dildo. I didn't know why she needed to tie me down seeing she knew I wouldn't fight her over this. She fucked me yesterday and we didn't use the cuffs. By this time I wouldn't argue with her as she laid me down on top of the pillows with my ass in the air. She then attached the cuff to my wrists and snapped the cock harness onto my cock and balls.

I really thought she was going to fuck me until I felt the ball gag being force into my mouth. At first I tried to resist knowing I was going to get paddled but Dawn grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard. As soon as I open my mouth to scream she shoved the ball gag into my mouth. Once the gag was in place Dawn wrapped two cuffs around my ankles and secured them to the foot of the bed. Now there was no way I could get away from her.

Dawn left the room for a few minutes before coming back with the movie camera and the tripod. After setting it up so it focused on the bed she went into her walk in closet and came out wearing the strap on dildo. In her hand she was carrying the paddle.


Once she reached the bed Dawn laid into my ass with a vengeance. I have no idea how many times she hit me all I know is it seem to last all night. She called me all manners of names from stupid lying cock sucking fagot to lying asshole fucking sissy. But the name she mostly called me was fucking liar. Liar seemed to be centered on most of the names.

When she was done she got on the bed and pushed her dildo into my ass. This time she didn't prepare me in advance and from the pain I felt when my ass was ripped open I could tell she didn't use much if any lubricant. This combined with the paddling had me screaming at the top of my lungs, but of cause it only came out as a muffled cry. I tried to pull away but every time I did, Dawn would smack my ass with her hand until I lay quietly and let her ravage me.

Once she had several orgasms from fucking me Dawn cast the dildo aside and unlocked my ankles. With my arms still shackled she told me to turn over. Then she mounted my cock and road me for several more orgasms. This was not pleasurable at all for me as my ass burned each time Dawn bounce on top of me.

When she unhooked the cock harness I didn't think I would cum but in a few seconds I was pumping a load of cum into her pussy. It was a very unsatisfying orgasm as I didn't enjoy it at all and due to the pain I was in I received little pleasure from it. It was almost like my body came just to get it over with.

Dawn unhooked the ball gag before she moved up to sit on my face. Once my mouth was free I asked. "What did I do to deserve this? What did I do wrong?"

Dawn snarled at me and said. "You lied to me that's all this is about, you fucking lied to me." Before I could say anything else Dawn sat firmly on my face covering my mouth with her pussy and said. "Go ahead you lying asshole drink your cum from my pussy. Drink every drop of it you lying bitch."

Once I had her pussy cleaned Dawn unhooked my hands and literally kicked me off the bed telling to go get cleaned up. When I came out of the bathroom I was put into another corset panties and a nightie. I was then told the floor was now my bed where I slept with nothing more than a blanket and a pillow.

On Sunday Dawn's sisters came over but they weren't near as bad as Pete's visit was. Except for laughing at me and calling me sissy boy they mostly ignored me. That was the last time either of them came over for the next two months. But the next six weeks were hell anyway. Dawn continue to make me wear female underclothes and each night she would fuck me in the ass before mounting me.

For the most part the sex was pretty good except when she would beat me with the paddle. This usually happen after Pete stopped by for his twice-weekly blowjob and dinner. After he left Dawn would beat me for an hour or so before she would rape me.

I learned to hate Pete's visits as both Dawn and he would heap the ridicule on me most of the night. Besides that he would always try to get Dawn into bed with him, but thankful Dawn refused him each time. After his third visit Pete started giving me a five-dollar bill each time he left. When Dawn asked him what it was for he told her he should pay his whore for her service. Dawn took the five dollars bill and gave me one dollar back before telling me the rest was her pimping fee. It was actually humiliating when I realized my blowjobs were worth only a dollar.

The only time I got any relief from Dawn's fucking my ass was when she had her period. But I was not immune from her humiliation. I had to wear a tampon in my ass all the time while she was menstruating. And every time she had to change her tampon she would call me and tell me so I could change mine. It's pretty uncomfortable trying to push a tampon in your rear while you sit on the commode at work.

The humiliation I received was bad and I really hated it. And the visits from Pete were even worse. But the thing I hated the most was the beatings. I knew some people get off on being abused but all I ever felt was pain. There was never any pleasure associated with the paddling I received only pure pain and I hated every second of it.

You are probably wondering why I put up with it for the whole six weeks. All I can tell you is I love Dawn too much to stop. Even after all this I still love her as much as I did when we were married. I also hoped that in the end she would forgive me and we can go back to life like it was before. Well not exactly like it was before but I hope the beating and the humiliation will stop.

Two days before our sixth wedding anniversary we left for our vacation. We had made reservations at a nudist colony in central Florida. We had been there a few times and we both enjoyed it immensely. The atmosphere is very relaxed and sociable. Unlike some places we've been to we didn't feel like we were on display. Even thought both Dawn and I look good in the nude we don't like the stares.

After we checked in and made our way to our rooms Dawn started taking off her clothes. Dawn loved to be nude and any time she could do it she would shuck her clothes in a heartbeat.

I for one was glad that we came here, as I didn't have to wear any female clothes for the week or for the rest of my life if I didn't want to. I hoped that this vacation was a new start for Dawn and I.

As soon as we got our luggage in the room Dawn and I left for the pool to soak up the sun. As we sat on the pool deck I noticed a young women around my age sitting a few feet away. Normally I wouldn't have noticed her but she kept looking at Dawn and I.


When she realized that I notice she was staring at us the girl came over and said, "I'm sorry I was staring, but I can get it out of my head that I know you two. Your faces look very familiar but I can seem to remember your names."

Dawn looked over her sunglasses and said. "I don't believe we've met before. My name is Dawn and this is my husband Rich."

Dawn and the girl shook hands before the girl sat on the edge of Dawn's recliner and said, "My name's Pauline and my husband's Frank. He's gone on a fishing trip right now. I still don't remember your names but I'm sure I've seen you before. Where are you from?"

Dawn and Pauline talked about where we were from and where we vacationed before, but in the end they could not find anywhere we might have run in to each other before. Dawn and Pauline talked for close to two hours while we soaked up the sun. In the end they made a date for dinner in the club restaurant for eight that evening.

The restaurant and the bar were the only two places in the colony where you had to wear clothes. Something about it being a heath hazard for people to eat nude. Dawn wore very tight shorts and a crop top tee shirt. I wore a pair of Bermuda shorts and a short sleeve button down camp shirt. Under my clothes I had to wear panties and a camisole which Dawn told me would be my last time I had to wear it

Actually Dawn had eased off on me considerably over the last week. Pete wasn't there for his twice a week blowjobs and Dawn's paddle stayed in the closet. Even the corsets I was made to wear disappeared from my wardrobe.

We met Paula and Frank at the entrance to the restaurant. He was tall about six three or four, slightly overweight with a small paunch that stuck out over his belt. What was left of his hair was blond with streaks of white. Pauline was the most attractive of the two, as she was about the same height as Dawn was and much the same weight though I saw earlier that her breasts sagged slightly where Dawn's did not. But still she was very pretty with her rich tan and her smooth skin.

As soon as we got close to them Pauline introduced us to her husband who smiled broadly at Dawn and I. He and I shook hands and even though his grip was strong he didn't seem to need to crush my hand in his. He barely took Dawn's hand in his as they shook hands.

The clubs restaurant was nicely done and the food was pretty good thought I wouldn't say it was excellent. Frank told us about his fishing trip and he invited me to go along when he went in three days. I didn't commit to anything as I told him I would think about it.

We had a good time together and the conversation was engaging so we left the restaurant and continued in the bar. That was where Dawn and I learned that Pauline and Frank were not only into nudity but also into sex clubs. They told us about several clubs that catered to the sexually adventurous. They gave us a run down on each club and where it was.

Dawn and I had never been to a sex club and as far as I knew Dawn wasn't interested in anything like that. Though knowing her past I could see where she was intrigued about them.

It was well into the evening when Frank said. "I finally have it. I know where I've seen you two before."

Before he could say anything more Pauline said. "Maybe its time we call it a night."

As Frank stood with his wife he said. "Great site you two have. Paula and I look at it every day." Before I could ask what site he was talking about Pauline pulled her husband out of the bar.

Once they were gone I asked Dawn. "Do you know what that was all about?"

Dawn thought for a minute and said. "Yes I know and I guess its time I showed you. After all the six weeks will be up tomorrow."

After we signed for our bar bill we went back to our room. Dawn turned on her laptop and punched up a web site but before she let me see it she said. "Now I want you to remember how mad I was at you when I learned you lied to me. Once you see this we'll talk about it tomorrow."

Dawn moved away from the computer and I sat down and believe me I was glad I did. The first page of the web site was a warning page. It told the viewer that there were images of graphic sex and violence and all minors were told to go elsewhere.

When I hit the enter button the first page was all text where the writer told of her betrayal at the hand of her husband and this site would depict her revenge. It went on to tell of what her husband did and why it was such a betrayal.

It didn't take long to figure out that Dawn was the author of the site and I was the betrayer. I knew Dawn had been hurt by the lie but I didn't know she had been hurt this much. She went on to tell just how she felt.

After I read the first page at the bottom was a list of dates that were icon's to different pages. Each date was a summery of the day's events. Some days there were very little written and other days there was quite a bite. The days that had less written about were days were we worked and the days with the most were days that Pete came over or days where I was beaten.

On the days where I was beaten I could tell that Dawn wrote her feeling before she beat me. They were of her feelings of betrayal and her hate for me at the moment. Once I had been beaten she would write how she was sorry she did it and she wondered if I ever would love her again.

On days when Pete would come over she wrote of her excitement about seeing her husband sucking another man's cock and how she loved watching him when he did it. She wrote about how they humiliated me and how she and Pete hated doing it, but I needed to learn my lesson.

I also noticed that each day there were images and when I clicked on the image's icon I was shown the pictures that Dawn took of me. Under each image Dawn wrote her feeling about it and invited the viewer to leave their thoughts. Almost every image had hundreds of messages about how hot the image was or how lucky I was. There were a few that told of their disgust over the image but there weren't many of those.

There were movies too, movies of me sucking on Pete's cock and how he would cum on my face. There were movies of my beatings and how Dawn fucked me after each one. You could see by my facial expressions I was in severe pain and Dawn wrote about how her heart ached when she saw the movie.

I could tell how in the last week Dawn worried about how I would respond to her after my punishment period was over. She worried that I was only staying with her so the divorce was amicable and she wouldn't disgrace me. She feared she had taking it too far and now that the time as almost up she would lose me. She wrote on how she had forced me out of our wedding bed. Not because she didn't want me in bed with her but because it hurt too much not being able to love me the way she wanted.

It took me well over three hours to read everything that was written and by the end I felt sorry for Dawn. I could see how much she loved me, and how much I had hurt her. I realized that it wasn't the lie that she was so mad about, it was my lack of trust. She thought I didn't trust her with the truth and I feared she didn't love me enough to understand.

In this she was probable right. I didn't think she would understand and I thought she would leave me if she'd known the truth. So in away I started this the day she confessed her wanton past to me and I didn't live up to my end of the bargain. She loved and trusted me enough to tell me the truth. I should have done the same.

When I was done reading and I was done thinking this all over I fell asleep in one of the chairs just as the sun was coming up. Dawn was already asleep on the bed. She had been that way for hours. I wanted to go to her and tell her I still loved her but I let her sleep as there was always tomorrow.

When I awoke I saw that Dawn was gone and at first I thought she had left me. When I realized what little clothes she had brought were still here I breathe a sigh of relief.

I walked out on to the balcony and looked out over the pool area. I saw Dawn sitting in all her naked glory by the pool. Frank and Pauline were sitting with her and they were talking.

I thought I should go to her but then I remembered that Frank and Pauline saw the web site and they both knew what had happen to me. At first I didn't want to go out there I didn't want to be ridiculed again. But then it occurred to me that Pauline knew last night before we had dinner and she didn't act any different than she did earlier in the day.

After a quick shower I went out toward the pool area. I found Dawn where I had seen her earlier with Frank and Pauline. They were sitting with her and they greeted me warmly when I took the chair next to Dawn.

I could tell Dawn was leery of my presents and maybe a little fearful even though she took my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. I gave her hand a squeeze back as if to say everything was okay. I saw a smile come to her face and her countenance relaxed.

Dawn and I stayed in the sun till three in the afternoon. By that time it was too hot and even though we were fairly tan all over we still needed to protect ourselves. Dawn and I went back to our room to cool off and to get something to eat.

As soon as we were inside the room Dawn called room service and then sat on the sofa before asking, "Well are you mad at me?"

I wasn't sure what the situation was in regards to my punishment so I took the seat across from her and said, "No I'm not mad. What do I have to be mad about? I was the one that wronged you. I didn't trust you enough to tell you about Pete. You trusted me enough to tell me everything and I couldn't tell you about Pete and I."

Dawn smiled and said, "You realized why I was so mad at you. It wasn't the lie though that was inexcusable. It was the lack of trust. Even if you told me about Pete the day before I found out I wouldn't have been near as mad. I probably wouldn't have done to you what I did. I'm sorry I was so harsh on you I guess I got carried away."

I wanted to go to her and take her in my arms but I held my place and said, "Am I forgiven. I swear I'll never mistrust you again and I will never ever lie to you again."

Dawn came over sat on my lap and said, "Of cause you're forgiven. If you read my web page all the way through you would have known I forgave you weeks ago."

"I know you did but I wanted to hear it from your own lips. Speaking of the web page what made you decide to do that," I asked as I pulled her suntan oil covered body close to mine.

Dawn kissed my lips and said, "You know how I like reading those stories on the Internet. I always wanted to write one but I never felt we had the life style that was worth writing about. Now don't get me wrong I love our life together and I wouldn't trade it for anything but it's not exciting enough to write about. When this started I thought I had something and I started writing about it. After a few days I realized the story would be too long, and with all the pictures I had and the movies I just knew I had to do a web page. It turned out to be such a hit that I've had offers to add ads to the site and get paid for it. I've had over nine billion hits in one day. You could imagine what an ego booster that was."

I could tell Dawn was excited from just talking about it by the way her nipples had hardened. Dawn saw where I was looking and she smiled and kissed me. The kiss was filled with passion and soon I was as aroused as she was.

Before we got to carried away with our passion Dawn pulled her lips from mine and asked. "Do you trust me enough to tell me what you found in the last six weeks that you enjoy and what you didn't?"

I pulled her closer and said. "From now I'll always trust you. To answer your question I didn't like the beatings. I didn't get any pleasure from them and I hated every minute."

"Good." Dawn told me. "I hated doing that to you as well. What about my strap on, did you enjoy that?"

"Not after you beat me that was too painful, but when you did me other times and you used the lubricant I enjoyed it a lot." I told her.

Dawn kissed my cheek and said. "You weren't suppose to enjoy it after your beatings. I thought you were enjoying it too much so I had to do something to make realize I was mad."

"Were you mad because it reminded you of how I betrayed you with Pete. I noticed you only beat me after I sucked his cock." I asked.

Dawn laughed and said. "No silly. I was so turned on watching you suck another man's cock I could have cum. I was mad because I couldn't share that excitement with you. I wanted to make love to you every time Pete came over but that would have defeated the humiliation we put you through."

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I can't see me doing that again at least not with Pete. If I never saw him again it would be too soon." I told her.

"Oh Honey please don't be that way. Peter was a big help through all of this." Dawn told me. I asked her what she meant but before she could answer me there was a knock at the door.

I figured it was room service and Dawn told me she would get it. When she got up off my lap she put on a satin mid thigh length robe and went to answer the door. I thought it was odd she put on a robe seeing she never answered the door in anything but her birthday suit when we were at a nudist colony.

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers