Don't Mess with Her

Story Info
Can a gentle soul become vindictive?
9.1k words
4.45
90.3k
37
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,778 Followers

Hanna Paxon was born into, and grew up in, a household where money and love were in abundance. Despite her parents' wealth they gave their three children, Hanna being the youngest and the only girl, all the love that a child could want. Although they did not want for material possessions, the children were not spoiled. They were respectful toward adults, kind in their interrelationships with each other and people in general, generous, and had a strong moral compass.

Hanna was also intelligent and always got great grades. She graduated High School in three years and college in three and a half, with a double major in chemistry and chemical engineering, unusual for a woman.

Despite her chosen fields of study and her rapid advance through the educational system, Hanna also had a decent love life. However, she made sure that the only intercourse she ever had was with loving, respectful, partners, and with adequate protection.

Hanna had many prospective sexual partners because she was more than moderately good looking. Although not beautiful in the classical sense, she had a cute face, a curvaceous body, a winning smile, and beautiful silken hair that she kept just past shoulder length.

According to Hanna's father, Jim, and his view was shared by her two older brothers and somewhat by her mother, Hanna had only two significant problems. She was almost too kind, and too trusting.

"You're the greatest, kindest, most gentle person I know. However, someday you're going to have to blow your top, Hanna," her oldest brother, Gil, told her during her freshman year in High School.

"You can't take everyone at face value," her other brother Goren told her many times in her life. "There are some snakes and charlatans out there. You need a little skepticism!"

Hanna knew that her brothers had her best interests at heart, and allowed as they probably were right. However, that wasn't translated into action on her part, leaving all three of her close male relatives to believe that they probably would have to protect Hanna, in one way or another, her entire life.

There was one incident that provided an exception to Hanna's gentle nature. Perhaps because of pent-up feelings of people taking advantage of her because of her kind and gentle nature, at the end of what would have been (had she not been so advanced academically) her sophomore year in the private High School she attended, she exploded.

John was a junior who Hanna had a romantic interest in. They had gone out on a few dates, and he seemed to like her.

Samantha was a sophomore who had always been unkind to Hanna, most likely because of jealousy. Hanna would have hated her if Hanna were a normal person, but being her gentle self just tried to avoid her.

Two days before school was out Hanna found John kissing Samantha right in front of Hanna's locker. When they noticed a stunned, gap-jawed, Hanna staring at them with a tear forming in her eye, Samantha made an excruciatingly cruel comment and John just laughed. Then they walked away, arm-in-arm.

Hanna was livid, but a plan quickly formed in her brain. She pulled the fire alarm while wearing a glove (this was before the days of surveillance cameras in all schools) and in the pandemonium snuck into the Principal's office and took the master key for the lockers, then joined her fellow students outside.

Once it was determined that the fire alarm was a false alarm, everyone went back to class. After school Hanna entered John and Samantha's lockers, removed everything and put it into trash bags along with the master key, and put the trash bags in the school dumpster.

Unfortunately for her, a janitor saw Hanna dump the garbage bags, retrieved them, and found what was inside. He reported it to the principal.

The principal called Hanna and her parents into his office the next day. Hanna refused to admit to anything, refused to accept a suspension for the first two weeks of the next school year, refused to apologize -- in fact she was completely contrary, much to the shock of her parents and the Principal since she had never come even close to acting that way before.

The principal had no choice but to threaten expulsion despite the fact that she was valedictorian of her class. Hanna's father talked him into letting her withdraw from school so that the expulsion would not be on her record, and agreed to make a $20,000 donation to the school to install surveillance cameras.

Hanna's parents were almost too stunned by her actions to punish her. However, they did "ground" her for the summer. Hanna enrolled in the local public High School the next year and graduated at the top of her class in what should have been her junior year.

Gil's only comment after Hanna's tirade was "Good Sarab; except that if you get pissed and need revenge, next time don't get caught!"

________________

While Hanna was growing up as a pleasant, kind, and gentle person -- with of course the one obvious aberration -- Will Walters was growing up in the next county as an underachiever who spent most of his time chasing girls and causing trouble. Not so much trouble as to end him in jail for more than a few hours, but then again many of his escapades weren't found out.

Will was a year older than Hanna but in High School the same grade as Hanna because of her advanced academics. Will had always been a good looking child, and as a teenager and adult he was very handsome. He was about six feet tall with big captivating brown eyes and light brown hair, with a slim though muscular build. Although his physical attractiveness got him many women, unless slutty they normally didn't stay around long because he never seemed to show them respect.

In fact, he didn't really show respect to the female members of his middle class family, undoubtedly because his father never did either. His relationship with his mother, sisters, aunts, and female cousins was strained since he was about thirteen.

After two years of community college, where he just scraped by, Will got a job as an insurance adjuster apprentice for a vehicle insurance firm. The thing he probably knew best was cars and motorcycles, so he caught on quickly. He was soon promoted to adjuster, but didn't have either the ambition or dedication to ever advance beyond that position.

One good thing about Will's job was that his boss was a positive role model. His boss had several talks with Will about how he treated the female employees, and within a year had shaped him up -- at least to the extent possible.

Most of the women Will dated were slutty. He was on the lookout for a high class woman, however, and vowed that if he ever got one interested in him he would never return to his old ways.

______________

Hanna had been brought up to believe that family life was important if one were to be fulfilled, and that devotion to one's spouse was critical. Therefore, as a young woman she had a clear idea of what her dating life should be directed toward. She wanted a man to marry that would love children and who she could be faithful to and love for the rest of her life.

After Hanna had been working several years for a large agricultural chemical company she met Will Walters. To her Will was handsome (better looking than she was, she concluded early on), the ultimate extrovert, and seemingly deferential to women. After they dated a few times Hanna was starting to fall for him, so in the analytical way that she had been taught in her math and science oriented schooling and profession, she grilled him about his wants and desires.

"Will, I'm going to be frank with you, and tell you that I need the answers to a number of questions," she said on their fourth date as they sat on a bench next to a lake with Will's arm around her shoulder.

"Do I need to get an attorney for this?" Will joked.

"Only if you have some nefarious things in your past that you need to hide," Hanna retorted, grinning.

"What's the occasion for my upcoming third degree?" he asked, smiling.

"Well, like I said, I'll be frank. I am starting to really like you, but at the present time in my life I'm only interested in a relationship that might proceed to marriage. I need to know if you're ready for that, or if I need to move on," Hanna stated, now serious.

"Wow, you are direct, aren't you?" Will mused.

"Well?" Hanna inquired.

Will looked Hanna over from head-to-toe, taking his time. He gently stroked her hips, and then gently ran his hands over her full breasts. Finally, trying to suppress a smile, he grabbed opposite sides of her mouth and as he gently moved them apart said "Open up, I need to see your teeth."

Realizing that he wasn't serious, Hanna poked him in the ribs, pulled away, and said "I'm not a horse up for auction, Will. Answer my question."

"Ok," Will said, "I was just pulling your leg. I suppose that you want my answer to be as candid as your question, huh?"

Hanna nodded her head while staring directly into his eyes.

"OK; sex is very important to me and to be honest, I don't know if I would be on my way to marriage with you unless I knew how you were in bed. Is that honest enough?"

"Yes, that is," she replied. "Now answer this; do you like kids?"

After a reflective pause Will said, "I certainly do. I love my niece and nephew, and I expect to someday have kids of my own; IF I find the right woman that is."

Hanna smiled. "One last question; what is your position on fidelity in marriage?"

"I wouldn't get married unless I was sure that I could be faithful, and if something changed over time I would divorce rather than cheat," Will replied with a stern look, although he likely had his fingers crossed behind his back.

Hanna sat with a half-smile on her face, then crossed and uncrossed her legs.

"Well did I pass?" Will asked, wide-eyed.

"Sort of," Hanna replied with a diabolical grin -- at least one as diabolical as gentle Hanna was capable of. "So I don't waste any time with you, instead of going to dinner, let's go to my apartment."

With that, Hanna stood up, grabbed Will by the hand, and led him to his car. As Will set a land speed record getting to Hanna's apartment she started unbuttoning his shirt and stroking his cock through his pants.

"JHC," he groaned as he turned toward her while one of her hands rubbed his hard-on and the other his bare chest, "You're full of surprises."

"Keep your eyes on the road, dude," she ordered, smiling. Then she reached under her dress, pulled off her panties, and stuck them up to his nose; "You like?" she grinned.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned.

Hanna then reached under the top of her dress and somehow maneuvered her bra off without removing her dress. That she held up to the side of his face and said "A D cup, although sometimes I can get away with a C jogging bra, or if they're cut large," she said in a sultry voice.

Will took the bra from her and placed one of the straps around his neck just before he screeched to a halt in the parking lot of Hanna's apartment complex.

Hanna had gotten no more than three steps into her apartment when she broke free of Will's hands on her ass and quickly pulled her dress over her head, revealing her big boobs with dark areola and distended nipples, a sculptured crotch, bare except for a landing strip of long curly hair, and shiny exquisite thighs.

Will ripped his clothes off as he kissed Hanna passionately while she backed toward her bedroom. Once naked except for his socks, Will pushed Hanna on the bed and started fingering and tonguing her box. She demanded that he turn into a sixty-nine position and eagerly devoured his rock hard cock.

After Hanna got off once, she reached into her nightstand, pulled out a condom, and said "Bury it now!'

Will was so eager to plant his flag that he had a hard time in ripping open the condom package. Laughing, Hanna helped, moved it over his cock, and put her ankles on his shoulders. He went balls deep in one thrust into her self-lubricated pussy then started furiously banging. Hanna had two rapid-fire orgasms, and then Will filled his condom.

After relaxation some pillow talk followed.

"Wow -- you're white hot, babe," Will said, grinning.

"Not bad yourself, dude," she replied while stroking his testicles.

"You know if you keep that up, babe, I'm coming at you again," he fake growled.

"Well I have only one more condom, which I'd like to save for the middle of the night," Hanna said, getting a completely wide-eyed response from Will, "So for the next one why don't you do my back door."

Will was dumb founded. Here he had three sexually discouraging dates with this woman, not getting anything more than a little petting. The only thing that kept him coming back was that she really was cute, and interesting, and possibly the high class woman he had been seeking. Now she was offering her pucker hole!

Will was not too shocked to turn her down. After she stroked his balls some more and sucked him hard, he accepted the lube that magically appeared in Hanna's hand and started preparing her hole, his fingers, and his cock.

As Will lubed her up, it was clear that he was not going to be popping her anal cherry. She powerfully responded to his finger play in her anus, and she let out a continuous pleasure moan as he slowly buried his cock in her. Will stroked leisurely since he wanted his heavenly feeling to last, and since Hanna was clearly enjoying himself he had no reason to speed up. Plus, the view of her round, firm, ass atop those exquisite thighs was inspiring.

Only after Hanna quivered and groaned on two separate occasions did Will pick up the pace. As cum was boiling up from his testicles he grabbed her hips and banged hard, unloading a torrent into her anus, producing in Hanna another quiver and groan, double in intensity to the two others.

When Will's flaccid cock finally withdrew from her chute, there were two satisfied lovers. Once they recovered full awareness, Hanna led him to her shower, where she scrubbed his cock and butt crack with soap and water while fervently pushing her lips into his.

After their shower, they munched on a few snacks just to stave off hunger, and then retired to bed where Will sucked on her luscious nipples while she massaged his testicles until they both were overcome with exhaustion and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hanna awoke in the middle of the night, sucked Will's cock until he woke up and hardened, slipped her last condom on him, then mounted him reverse cowgirl. She furiously banged away as Will ran a finger into and out of her pucker hole, until he started coming. At that point she squeezed with her pc muscles to get every last drop, then collapsed in orgasm onto his legs. Eventually she detached from him then put her head on his shoulder and they both fell asleep again.

Will woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes and bacon. As in a sex-induced stupor he stumbled into the kitchen, following his nose to the exciting smells, he saw Hanna naked, except for a French Maid apron, cooking up a storm.

"I was just about to wake you up, sleepy head," she chirped. "Sit your bare butt down and I'll serve."

After virtually inhaling two sausages and two pancakes, with his fork full of more pancake Will said "Holy shit, you're almost as incredible a cook as you are in bed."

"Is that good or bad?" Hanna asked with a grin.

Although barely able to make it out since his mouth was stuffed with pancake, she was certain that she heard "Actually, un-fucking believably good."

After breakfast Will helped clean up -- at least that's what he said he was doing, although to Hanna it appeared more like him feeling her up rather than cleaning up dishes. They eventually got dressed and ready to go to work.

Before Will left Hanna grabbed him by the collar, stared into his eyes, and in a no-nonsense tone said "Now you know what sex with me is like. If you call me again it's because we're on to a committed relationship that without any major hiccups will lead to marriage. If that's not the case, don't call again."

"After last night, how can you doubt that I'll call?"

"Because every date isn't going to end up like last night. I'd love more sex with you in the future before marriage, but we have to see if our relationship is based upon more than that. So, if you call you're saying that marriage is a good possibility, and we're not just going to be having intercourse," Hanna said, pulling on his collar.

"Got it!" he replied.

"Plus, we'll be exclusive; got that too?" she asked.

"Yeah, as long as we get rid of those damn condoms," he smiled.

Hanna smiled back. "Guess we'll see if you call, huh?"

They kissed goodbye and went off to work.

For the next three days Will contemplated what had happened with Hanna. It took him one whole day to get over the shock of how sexual and adventurous Hanna was, another day to reflect on how fantastic the sex with her had been, and another day to figure out if he was ready to start a relationship that might end in marriage.

Not being the most honest guy in the world, Will wondered how much toe-curling sex he could get from Hanna yet avoid any possibility of a long term commitment. So Friday after work he called her.

"Hi Hanna, Will," he opened.

"That's what my call ID says," she giggled.

"Say, I was wondering if you'd like to go out tomorrow night?"

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Well, we could go to dinner and then back to your place for some recreation."

"Oh, Will; I guess you really didn't understand what I said on our last date, did you? I can't actually blame you, because your mind was probably fogged up after having had three spectacular orgasms. I believe one was condom-less, in my rear end unless I remember it wrong," Hanna replied in a sing-song voice.

"Uh, well,...I thought we had so much fun we might repeat, that's all," he stammered out.

"Oh, Will, sorry; I told you that I can't waste time on someone not wanting a relationship that could move toward marriage," Hanna said in a sweet voice, with no hint of sarcasm. "You wanted to see if I was sexually compatible and I think that I demonstrated that more convincingly than you had any right to expect. So sorry, I can't make it Saturday; I'll be looking for marriage material, but thanks for asking." Then Hanna hung up.

Will was flabbergasted. He had never confronted a similar situation. After about an hour he decided he really needed to see Hanna, certain that he could convince her that they could have great sex until she found someone else, but his call went straight to voice mail.

For two weeks, Will continued to call Hanna, but it always went to voice mail, and apparently his messages didn't interest Hanna in the least, so she never returned his calls. During those two weeks, Will started to miss Hanna more and more, at least the sex with her. He had two other sexual encounters during that time, but they didn't compare to Hanna even though both women let him ride them bareback and he could treat them as sluts, something he knew he never would be able to do with Hanna.

Finally, at the start of the third week since he had seen Hanna, Will decided that maybe marriage to her was a possibility; she certainly was a classy woman. Therefore the next message he left on her voice mail was "Hey, Hanna. Please listen to this entire message. I really miss you, and feel differently than I have ever felt before about a woman. I do see us moving toward marriage, and sex every date isn't the least bit necessary. Please call."

After that, Will and Hanna started dating "exclusively." Once Hanna got an exclusive commitment from Will, she had them both tested for STDs then went on the pill and didn't require him to use condoms for vaginal sex. Will was in sexual heaven every time that they hooked up, the best sex he had ever had. But he was surprised that he wasn't able to convince Hanna to abandon her "no sex every date" requirement.

amyyum
amyyum
1,778 Followers