Don't Move!

Story Info
When relaxing at the pool suddenly turns into something more.
2.6k words
4.47
17.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PureMe
PureMe
2 Followers

Please bear with me, as English is not my 1st language. Not suitable for minors.

Hope you enjoy.


„Hm... you definitively don´t make it any easier for me." His voice close to my ear made me shiver. His arms held me tight and I enjoyed the warmth, that spread to my toes and made them curl with pleasure.

"I think it´s just fair." I murmured, moving my head a bit so I could kiss his neck gently, right at that spot where his pulse was beating.

We lay on the comfortable couch outside by the pool, relaxed into each others arms. I sat between his legs, my hands on his thighs, my back pressed against his chest. It was warm and we just left the pool where we fooled around like little kids. His naked skin was warm and I relished the feeling of skin on skin. Not even the wet fabric of his shorts could destroy this moment. His hand sleepily caressed my stomach, sending shivers all over my body.

„Baby, I could stay here for hours, with you." I murmured and heard him chuckle. His fingertips moved to my arms, caressing them like butterfly kisses and I felt goosebumps.

"Your skin reacts to every touch." he whispered and I could hear the male proudness in his voice.

I didn´t object, how could I when my body was such a traitor? And then I felt his lips, teasingly touching my earlope. I moaned softly when he touched it with the tip of his tongue and then gently blew on it. His lips teasingly touched my neck, pressed against the hard beating pulse there for a second and then moved to my shoulder. I felt my body react to him, falling into his touches. His hands held my arms, pulling me closer and his tongue teased my neck again. I sighed and without knowing it my hands started to stroke his thighs, that were pressed to mine.

„You taste good." he whispered as my head fell back on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and felt only the warmth surrounding me.

I giggled when he pushed my bikini top aside and his warm hands closed over my breast. But when his thumb started to make small circles around my nipples that got hard and sensitive I couldn´t surpress a moan.

"This little sound ...." he murmured and his thick voice made me shiver. He knew exactly what he could do to me with his voice and he knew as well that I loved him telling me theses things.

"Your skin is so soft... so warm..." I arched into his hands, wanting more.

„And your nipples are hard, begging me to touch them." Good heavens..

„Yes.." I panted. And my gaze dropped to my breasts and his fingers, holding them, teasing the hard nipples that looked like little dark pearls. I had never seen something that erotic and there seemed to be a direct connection from my nipples to my vagina, where I could feel the wetness caused by his demanding touch.

„Oh yeah baby, like that..." he whispered as I arched even more into his touch.

My eyes closed and I seemed to have lost every will over my body. My skin felt like fire wherever he touched me and even the soft breeze felt like a tender caress.

He clasped his hands around my breats, holding them and making me moan again. His hands were warm and firm and his touch was alluring and sensual. He knew exactly where and how to touch me.

„You are so beautiful." he murmured right before he let his tongue slide into my ear. This unexpected caress made me gasp and shiver at the same time.

„Please!" I begged without knowing what I wanted. Heaven, it felt like every single bone in my body melted. I felt so save in his arms, feminine and treasured. I moved my head a bit just to give him enough space to kiss my neck further down, to my shoulders, gently biting the skin there and then making it better with a gentle lick of his tongue. Slowly I put my arm behind his head, caressing his shaved scalp with my fingertips and relishing the feeling.

I heard him chuckle, deep and dark. The muscles in my stomach twitched involuntarily when his big hand covered it. He playfully touched my bikini panties and then slid a finger inside. My breath quickened when he gently stroked the soft skin right above my pelvis and this time he moaned softly when I nestled closer to him.

I was hot and wet and I felt his dick pulsing against my ass. His hand slid deeper into my panties and I sighed. I felt the tension inside me, felt his finger so close to my wet core, needed his touch so much but he just kept teasing me and caressed my groin. In little circles he got closer and closer to my wet folds without really touching me there. His other hand still stimulated my hard nipple that was painfully erect and pulsing. I bit my lower lip as I felt another wave of wetness between my legs. My legs opened involuntarily and I arched my back to feel him closer and to urge his finger deeper, inviting him to touch the wetness he had caused.

„That´s it baby, I can nearly smell your wetness." His words made me pant even harder and I made that little sound that he loves so much.

„Oh please..." I whispered and tightened my grip around his neck. He still caressed me, teased me, pushed me further without really touching me where I needed to feel him.

I whimmered, moved my hips a bit to show him where he should touch me. I was so close... so close to coming without being allowed to come. His fingers still touched me playfully. I could already feel my orgasm at the edge of my consciousness, but he refused to let me get there. And he felt it as well. I could hear his breath getting harder, his muscles twitching and he pressed his dick even harder against my ass.

„Fuck Babe..." he moaned into my ear and I whimmered. Heavens, there was nothing more erotic for me than his voice, dark, erotic and thick with lust. That was nearly enough to make me come.

„Please... touch me." I begged and moved my hips a bit up.

"I will touch you Baby, but I want you to do something for me." I nodded. "I want you to not move, not a bit, while I touch you as you need it. Can you do that for me?" he asked me hoarsly.

I nodded again and he took my other hand, moved it above his head and made me grap the back of the couch with both hands. My breasts were now exposed to his touch.

„Hold onto it and don´t move!" he demanded. I shook my head and got a warning growl from him and a pinch in my nipple, just enough to send a little shock wave through my body. I swallowed and closed my eyes again. I would not move because I knew that this would stop this sweet torture right then and there. And I didn´t want him to stop. I wanted him to touch me. I wanted him to slide a finger inside of me.

He waited a moment, testing my obedience and even if I couldn´t see his lascivious smile I knew it was there. So I obeyed. My hands held onto the couch as hard as I could because I knew that his touch would make me loose control. His warm hands caressed my arms, the sides of my body and his thumbs touched my hard nipples when he slid his hands further down. I gasped but I was able to stop myself from arching into his hands.

Don´t move.

„Good." He whispered and pressed his lips to my neck right where my pulse was furiously beating. His strong hands slid over my stomach and under my panties. He got rid of them and I sucked in my next breath when I felt a soft breeze touching my wet and hot folds. While his tongue caressed my neck, he angled his legs, sliding my thighs over his and then spreading my legs further. I couldn´t move, my legs were spread as far as possible and I felt his hard on pressing into my ass.

I moaned, felt his gaze on my exposed body and it didn´t bother me. It aroused me even more as I knew he loved to watch me. And I trusted him. He knew my body, knew what made me hot and wet. He knew my boundaries, knew how far he could go. And he knew when my protest was only halfheartedly and my body was begging him to push me further.

„Mmmmm Baby, you are so sweet... so beautiful." I bit my lower lip again as his fingertips caressed the inside of my thighs, slowly moving closer to the wet folds that waited for his touch.

Don´t move.

I felt my muscles twitch under his touch and I whimpered, closed my eyes and just concentrated on his touch, urging him to touch me silently.

I gasped his name and then, eventually, he slid one of his slender fingers between my thighs and parted my folds. I cried out and had a hard time restraining myself. I so wanted to move and push my hips against his finger to get a bit more pressure.

„God Baby you are so wet... so hot!" His voice dropped to a deeper timbre and seemed to run like sweet honey over me. I whimpered as I heard his words that aroused me as much as his touch did.

„Watch." He demanded and I opened my eyes again, looking down and I saw how his finger parted my folds again and start to arrange the wetness all over me. The contrast between his skin and mine had his own appeal and I felt my look captivated by the view.

I whimmered in protest when he retreated his finger and applied my wetness to my lips. I wanted to back off, suddenly feeling insecure. I have never done that before, always thinking I would not like it.

"No... don´t..." But he didn´t listen to me. I felt his wet fingertip, caressing the outlines of my lips. His other hand buried in my hair, forcing me to look at him. The look in his eyes captivated me and then he moved his wet finger to his own lips, closing them around it and tasting my arousal. I moaned and I heard his deep, satisfied growl.

"So sweet." He murmured and I felt the hard heaving of his chest on my back, the beating of his heart. His hand in my hair forced me to hold still as he pressed his lips on my mouth, forcing his tongue between my lips. His kiss was hungry, demanding, ravaging my mouth and making me whimper. I could taste myself and without thinking I kissed him back with the same hunger. My taste combined with his added an intimacy to this that was new but exciting. And I didn´t care anymore if I thought I wouldn´t like it. I didn´t care if this was something you should not do. I felt all muscles tensing up inside of me, felt the soft breeze that dried the sweat on my skin, while my inside seemed to burn and cry for a touch.

Finally he backed off, holding my gaze and gasping as much as I did. I bit my swollen lip to surpress a cry when his finger slid between my folds again and instinctively found my clit, massaging it. Firm. Demanding.

„Don´t move!" I gasped approvingly, holding his gaze and I could see the desire in his eyes. His eyes half closed he moaned. His touch only had one purpose, making me come as fast and as hard as I could.

"Come for me.. I want to feel and hear how you come when I touch your clit, making it hard. Can you do that for me?" I heard his voice was shaky and his hard dick pressed against my eyes, making me feel how he pulsed and throbbed.

"Yes.. please, yes." I moaned, suddenly not able to speak in sentences. My ability to think was long gone and all I could do was feel.

"Don´t move." He demanded a last time and then he pushed two of his fingers inside me. I cried out, lust ran through me like fire. His gaze didn´t allow me to close my eyes, holding mine. I felt my body shiver while he fucked me slowly and deeply with his fingers, his thumb brushing over my clit with just enough pressure to push me closer and closer to my orgasm. He fucked me and made me feel things that drove me crazy.

I cried out his name and when I heard his moan, deep and dark, I nearly came.

"Please... please!" I begged and I saw how he bit his lower lip, quickening the pace of his fingers fucking me.

„Don´t move." He growled and closed his other hand around my breast, teasing the nipple hard, nearly painful, but this little pain made me cry out again and beg: „Don´t stop!"

"Never!"

I felt a new wave of wetness between my thighs, but I was so far away from everything but his touch that I didn´t care. I heard him moan, felt the pressure of his hips that told me that he was just as aroused as I was.

"Come for me." He murmured and I felt my eyes close, my body tensed up when the first waves of my orgasm rushed through me.

"Open your eyes!" I opened them again, drowning in his gaze and what I saw there, shook my core. I saw his hunger and desire but there was also his love for me. The pleasure he took out of watching me and what he could do to me.

Again I cried out his name, not able to restrain myself any longer when my orgasm exploded deep inside me.

„Fuck!" he gasped tortured and pressed his lips to mine, drinking my cries from them and prolonging my orgasm. God, it was like dying. My body arched, shivered, pushed against his fingers as I was no longer able to hold still. My hips replied to every thrust of his fingers, my body still begging for more. And he didn´t stop. He pushed me further, making me come over and over again until I completely lost control over myself and forgot about everything else but coming.

When my body was too exhausted to come, he slowly withdraw, caressing me ever so gently. I sobbed, completely wrapped up in the emotions and feelings my body was forced to feel. I felt his strong arms holding me, heard his whisper in my ear, felt his lips on mine.

"Sh... I got you." With gentle hands he closed my legs, turning me so I was sitting on his lap while he held me until I relaxed. I burried my head in his neck, breathing in his scent and just bathed in the afterglow of what just happened. I felt his hard on pressing to me still but I was too tired to move. And all he did was holding me, caressing me, assuring me.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" He asked me and all I could do was nodd. Little spasms still ran through me.

"I love you. So very much." I whispered and when I heard his reply, my whole world fell into place. This was where I belonged to be. This was the only place on earth I wanted to be.

In the arms of the man I love.

PureMe
PureMe
2 Followers