Don't Move...

Story Info
He sees her on the balcony and decides to take her
18.7k words
4.71
74.1k
61
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 05/05/2019
Created 11/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CookingDom
CookingDom
29 Followers

You are in a nightclub overlooking the dance floor from the balcony. Your eyes catch a group of girls dirty dancing, teasing the guys around them. You are just about to join them when you feel me pressed behind you. As my hands grip yours on the rails I lean in and whisper, 'don't move'.....

I feel goose bumps erupt along my arms as your breath catches my earlobe. I'm torn; I find it so hard to resist a direct order but it's a club, you could just be a total player...Feeling you press against me I grind deliciously against your crotch for a second before breaking free from your grip and sashaying away to go and dance.

I can feel your eyes on me and know that if you're really interested you'll come and find me...........

Smiling to myself as I watch you walk down the stairs, one hand resting on your half empty glass, the other remaining on the rail albeit without your soft fingers in its grip.....

It would appear you can ignore a direct command, but I will let it pass, for now, as my cock still twitches from the memory of your grinding. Your confident swagger as you tip toe past the players, all trying to get your attention with their pathetic looks and their lame chat up lines, keeps my attention, but I remain in place. My finger running around the rim of your glass, my eyes fixed on you as you realise that there is a big difference between those you have just walked past, and what you have walked away from.

Watching from above as you glide across the dance floor, my finger dips into your drink, caressing the ice cube before bringing it to my lips to taste it.

This is when you turn around expecting to see me 5 steps behind you..........

Head held high, hips swinging I turn and realise you're not behind me. I glance around and realise that you're still up on the balcony toying with my discarded drink and watching me seek you. I catch your eye and give you a small flirtatious but yet dismissive smile. About to shrug my shoulders and leave, I see you caress the ice with your tongue and your eyes capture mine with such intensity it causes my nipples to unwittingly harden.

A slow lazy smile spreads across your face and it becomes apparent that you're aware of the effect you're having on me as my rigid nipples strain through the fabric of my top.

I stand frozen and undecided, part of me is desperate to come and talk to you but you clearly have no intention of descending from the balcony and coming to me. We're at a stalemate, eyes locked. The sudden realisation that you're a very different concept to the others who are vying for my attention causes a ripple of heat to course through my body; heat and wetness erupting in my pussy.

I slowly turn and walk to the bar, leaning back against it with my shoulders back and boobs jutting into the air. I continue to hold your gaze and smile at you; you see I like to tease as well.....

As I take your drink and bring it to my lips I come to the pleasant conclusion that I have met my match and nemesis all in one. Knocking back the drink in one movement, I hold my head back for a little while longer, trying to hide the fact I hate Jack Daniels.

As my gaze returns to you, I see you leaning against the bar, back arched with nipples getting harder by the second and my mind instantly turns to thoughts of your wet pussy and how much your clit is throbbing right now. The site excites me, physically and mentally, as I watch the crowd in front of you, both men and women, and brave few who approach you. I see your hand rest on ones shoulder looking over the other as you talk in his ear before he turns and walks away, dejected.

I see the redhead approach you and for the first time, briefly, your attention is no longer on me, as you place your hand on the small of her back. You talk and as you lean in to her ear, you quickly glance up at me before she steps back slightly and lowers her head, tilting it to the side as she hooks her long hair behind her ear before tilting it back up to face you and smiling. I don't know what you said to her, and I'm more intrigued when she glances directly towards me before going back to you. She leans in and whispers into your ear before walking away to the dance floor, looking up at me one last time before she goes back to dancing.

Our eyes meet once more as I hold up your empty glass, before placing it on the table beside me. I can't help but notice your firm breasts and hard nipples, but more than anything your confidence excites me and the night is so young my mind can't help but imagine the possibilities.....

As I wait, draped seductively across the bar, several guys approach me. I'm impatient, I have no time for these boys but I sweetly and gently let them down; it's not their fault that they're not you. I watch as you down my drink and my nipples tighten further at the manliness of your actions. I watch as tendons strain and muscles flex as you lift your forearm and raise my glass to me in a toast. I raise an eyebrow in acknowledgement, careful to remain casual, as even though I know there is no way you're leaving without me tonight I want to make it clear to you that you haven't won me yet.

A playmate of mine approaches in the shape of a gorgeous redhead and I point you out to her, keen to know if she knows who you are, this stranger who has me so captivated. She's never seen you before either but I can tell she's curious at the effect you're having on me. She teases me, telling me she can smell how wet I am and that I'll have someone's eye out with my nipples but sensing that tonight I'm a lost cause, after a few minutes flirtation she turns and returns to the dance floor.

Refusing several offers I buy my own drink. I take a piece of ice and place it in my mouth. With my eyes on you I remove the ice from my mouth and sensually rub it along my collar bone, sliding it down my breastbone and cleavage, cooling myself in this sticky sweaty club. As the ice in my hand melts it drips a trail down my wrist. Without thinking I catch it with my tongue, I'm distracted, intent on catching the moisture before it reaches my elbow. Then suddenly I feel your eyes burning into me. I look up and you're stood in front of me. There's an air of danger about you and I shudder with longing, I've never wanted anyone more.....

Standing side on to you, I lean across the dimly lit bar to softly ask the bar maid for a drink, looking across the array of spirits on the bar back. As she returns I point to something and whisper in her ear, drawing in her scent as my chest expands, before pulling out a bar stool. Still facing the bar you hear me.

"Sit"

The drinks arrive, taking a shot in one hand and placing the other on the bar in front of the stool.

"Drink"

I raise my drink slightly, holding it out in front of me, close to my chest, I wait........

Trying to disguise my trembling I quickly hop on to the barstool. I sense that the time for games is over and I'm eager to obey but still can't resist a little bit of cheek and so lifting the glass I quickly turn to you and wink, clink my glass against yours and down it, wincing as the alcohol burns my throat...

I sit watching you intensely as you down your shot before slowly drinking mine. My head bows as I choose to hide my smile at your cheekiness but it proves pointless, as the glint in my eye as I look back gives me away.

The club is dark and hot, your tight top still clinging to your breasts as your ever hardening nipples betray you. Not even the candle light from behind the bar let's me see how you are dressed, the only hint I get is the visible line from the side of your thong, or maybe it's a g string, regardless of which I lean forward, taking in your scent, my Achilles heel so to speak. My fingers trail from your outer ankle along your calf to your thigh before resting on your hip, toying with the thin strap of your underwear. My mouth again next to your ear as I whisper...

"Remove them"

Even though the club is hot and sticky I shiver as I feel your touch slide lazily up my leg before coming to rest on my hip. I force myself to remain calm and not squirm. My heart is pounding in time with the sexy beat of the music that reverberates through the floor.

You lean in and whisper in my ear and that one command is enough to flood my pussy with wetness. I can feel how sticky I'm getting; hot and bubbling. You're a stranger who's spoken barely ten words to me and yet I don't hesitate to obey. I lean in close to you, using your body to shield me from the busy club and quickly slide my knickers from under my skirt down my thighs, quickly untangling them from my heels. Straightening up I give you a cocky challenging smile and push my soaking wet underwear in your pocket and hop back onto my stool, demurely crossing my legs.....

Looking into your eyes, I smile at you for the first time..
"Good girl", as my hand reaches into my pocket and I take your discarded knickers between my thumb and finger, feeling the slick wetness I am responsible for.

My other hand reaches for my drink as I eye you up and down, stopping at your crossed legs before looking straight into your eyes.*

"I think we are done with demure this evening aren't we"

I love to please and I momentarily luxuriate in your praise as I watch you devour me with your eyes. I hear your comment but wait, forcing myself to remain still until I'm unable to pause any longer. Legs still crossed I swivel on my stool until I am directly facing you and then ever so slowly uncross my legs until they are flat on the stool, pressed tightly together. My eyes hold yours but your face is at this moment impossible to read. Finally I submit and slowly widen my thighs, exposing myself to you. I can't help emitting a tiny whimper as I feel the air on my naked dripping pussy. And so I sit on my stool, thighs open waiting to see what will happen next....

"Another two shots please, plus the same again for my girl, tall glass extra ice thank you"

I move my stool closer and sit down next to you, my left knee pressed against the outside of your left thigh, you between me and the bar.

The drinks arrive, this time 3 shots as I hand one to you, and one back to the bar maid, "merry Christmas!" as we all chink and then down them, collecting your glass and handing it with mine back to her. She looks at you, looks down over your chest the way women seem to, only for a little longer than necessary before turning to me and smiling.

I smile back before turning to you, handing you your drink, deftly taking an ice cube in my hand as you grip your drink....

I shiver as I hear you describe me as 'your girl', some would consider it horribly presumptuous but to me, as much as I flit and dismiss people I secretly long to belong, I've just never met someone worthy of it, until now anyway....

I return the pressure of your knee against my thigh, making the touch deliberate not accidental. I use the time whilst your speaking to the bar maid to quickly run my eyes over you, taking in your clothing, your body, the contours of your face. I do this quickly and discreetly in the way that only women can, careful to avoid being caught checking you out.

I sit quietly on my stool, obediently downing another shot and then taking the drink you give to me. I can't help but notice your hands as you do this, I have a thing about hands, I like them manly and rugged; hands that are capable of causing me many a mischief. I smile in acknowledgement of the drink, still yet to utter a word to you...

I feel the pressure from your thighs against mine, glancing down at your open thighs raking note of how high your skirt has risen. Not high enough for me to see that wet pussy, not yet anyway, but then again I have plans for your pussy way before you expose it to me fully.

The fact that the seat is leather gives me thoughts of your bare legs against the material, and later when you return from your next visit to the washroom, after I've gotten the bar maid to clean it down, the back of your skirt raised halfway up your cheeks with your dripping, spread pussy flat against the leather.

I move forward to block everyone's view of you, everyone except the bar maid who can only really see if she leans over the bar. But I imagine the look on your face will tell her all she needs to know.

My hand lazily falls to your knees, gently teasing the ice cube over it, trailing along the inside of your thigh, all the while I'm looking around the club. Instinctively your knees snap shut, which prompts me to quickly look deep into your eyes......

I can't help but emit a tiny whimper as the deliciously cold ice touches my hot skin. It sends goose bumps along my thighs and my already hard nipples tighten further. I adore playing with ice, it's something I do when I play alone in bed and now this intoxicating stranger is running an ice cube up my thigh, inching ever higher. I can't help but snap my knees together trapping your hand and the ice between them. I want this so badly but the unexpected realisation of a fantasy is somewhat overwhelming.

You look deep in my eyes and slowly my legs open as I submit to you. I'm rewarded with a smile and the ice continues its journey up my thigh. I love how close you are to me, how you're using your body to conceal me from the busy club; it's thoughtful, gentlemanly and also a little possessive and it only serves to make me submit to you further.

I close my eyes to the sensation of the ice on its deliciously slow exploration of my thigh and without thinking reach out a hand and hook a finger through a belt loop on your trousers, pulling you closer towards me......

"Good girl"

My hand remains still as your thighs part once more, finding it a relief that my potential intrusion met with little resistance. Had they remained apart, it would mean you were simply mine tonight, that I could have been anyone in this position. As captivated as you are by me, you never gave it up easily, and I respect that.

As the ice cube gently slides along your inner thigh, reaching the heat then switching to the other before trailing down that side, my other hand grabs yours as you reach for my belt.....

"Fingers interlocked behind your back, don't move unless instructed"

I feel my clit twitch as I hear you praise me; only two words but they have such an effect. Eyes closed, hand reaching for your belt I hear your command. My eyes open and deprived of the opportunity to touch you I pout like a little girl. However I can see in your face that this only serves to amuse you. I'm used to getting my own way but I adore being told what to do and so grudgingly I obey and place both hands behind my back interlacing my fingers. In slight protest I close my legs once more on your hand but one look at your face has me quickly opening them and submitting to you....

"Close them once more and you won't have your orgasm this evening"

I rock forward slightly letting you feel my hard cock against your thigh. I know this in itself represents a reward of sorts in that you know you are pleasing me, just what lengths you will go to to please me remain to be seen.

I look down slowly over your body, admiring your long hair, your firm breasts and your hard nipples, wondering if they prefer pain or simple mental torture, time will tell.

After one quick glance around the club, a smile from your red headed playmate and my attention returns to you and the now almost finished ice cube. I look at your glass then at you, noting the three full ice cubes and the rest of your drink.

"Finish your drink girl and hand me them, one at a time"

Upon hearing you chastise me a tiny part of me considers simply getting up and leaving, I have a stubborn streak in me. However I remain seated knowing that if I leave there will be no second chance.

To consolidate my decision I feel you press your thick hard cock against my thigh. Both the feel of your cock and the proof that I have pleased you only serve to make me wetter, stickier. I'm desperate to touch you but sit as instructed with my hands behind my back.

I watch as you glance around the club and take the opportunity to squirm on the stool momentarily catching my throbbing clit on the lather seat. I don't know if you caught what I did but you make no comment, instead telling me to finish my drink. I pick my glass up and quickly drain it, the alcohol serving to increase the beating pulse between my legs. I fish the ice cubes out and place them on my palm and, as instructed, hand them over to you one at a time....

Taking the first cube in my hand I begin to run it along your inner thighs, all the time looking directly into your eyes, smiling. I feel the warmth of your pussy and almost immediately the back of my fingers feel your dripping wet lips. My cock throbs and my heart races, but I don't let it show. Deftly my two fingers part your lips as I rest the ice against the folds, pausing briefly to allow you to catch your breath. Then, slowly I feed the ice inside you, slipping in with ease as you are so wet. Once inside completely I lean in and whisper...

"Put the other two inside girl"

I smile back at you luxuriating in your smile. Your hand and the ice inching ever higher until finally I feel your fingers on my sopping wet pussy. I try and read your face but you merely continue to smile into my eyes.

The ice touches my hot, bubbling pussy and I bite back a squeak at the contrast in temperatures. I want to swoon as I feel your fingers part my lips but taking my lead from you I remain still. As you push the ice cube inside me my pussy contracts and throbs around it, gripping it in protest of its icy consistency. I sit on the stool with two ice cubes still in the palm of my hand and one inside me feeling the ice start to melt and mix with my wetness, feel it gloss the tops of my thighs.

You command me to put the other two inside me. I hesitate waiting until the bar maid turns away to pour a drink and then quickly slide the two ice cubes into my tight, wet pussy. I adore this sensation and sit squirming slightly waiting for you to make your next move.....

I sit and watch you struggle, both with the ice cube deep inside your wet sticky pussy, and with the subsequent command.

By now the bar maid has moved closer, at the end of the bar fascinated by the events unfolding in front of her, a bar towel over the taps indicates she has no interest in serving anyone else tonight. I smile to myself, as the thought of asking for a towel for you to indicate the same crosses my mind, but we don't need to broadcast any such statement, we both know who you belong to tonight.

I watch as you finish the third cube, squirming slightly before returning your arms to their place behind your back. My hand reaches up with the backs of my fingers stroking your face.

"Good girl, very good girl"
I order more drinks and let the bar maid know she can bring them over to us later.

"You will join me back at the balcony, as soon as the ice cubes have completely melted. I suggest you go dance to help them melt quicker. I'll be watching you from above."

I take your hand and place it firmly around the bulge in my trousers.

"You'd do well to make sure this stays this hard while I'm watching you."

Oh I never back down from a challenge and quickly slide off the wet stool, the feeling of your thick, hard, twitching cock in my mind. I head to the dance floor and am immediately joined by my red headed playmate. I absolutely love to dance, to lose myself in the sexy rhythmic beat of the music and the alcohol and the lust coursing through me only serve to increase my rhythm. My friend leans in close to me, her hands on my hips as we begin to move to the music. We're familiar with each other's bodies and quickly find our rhythm, instinctively moving in time with each other. She looks into my lust glazed eyes and I feel her hands slide from my hips until they're caressing my bum, as our pelvises touch and nipples grind.

CookingDom
CookingDom
29 Followers