Don't Sleep in the Subway

Story Info
Who knew that buying a pair of shoes could be so exciting.
2.1k words
4.49
28.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely remember walking into the crowded shoe store on a recent visit to New York, but unknowingly at the time, must have made an impression on the sales rep. I tried on a few pairs and he went well out of his way to help me, constantly checking me out during the process. Do not get me wrong; I love the attention of men's (and sometimes women's) stares, otherwise I would not dress the way I do when I am alone in a foreign city. On this occasion I wore a new pair of jeans, made from stretch material which fit tight around every curve, and for $300 they should, right?

My white blouse may have been unbuttoned a tad too far, but one of the reason women have breasts is so men can admire us. Besides, I work out every day to keep a flat tummy and tight ass, so why shouldn't I show it off. The prospect drives my husband crazy. As a physician, he is engrossed in his work and hardly recognizes my existence. I have to constantly be the one who initiates intimacy and many times end up satisfying him only to find myself alone with a toy or my eager fingers. But I digress.

I bought one pair of shoes and looked around a little longer and courteously thanked the clerk for his assistance. I smiled and he thanked me as I departed the store. I walked a few blocks to the subway entrance for the 15 minute ride to my hotel in Times Square. I manage a trip to New York every two or three months and always stay in the same hotel. It's upscale, centrally located and has a great seafood restaurant.

I had just stepped onto the subway stairs when I heard a voice say hello. Instinctively I turned not seeing anyone familiar when I heard it again. It was the clerk from the shoe store. I was a little stunned and he handed me my credit card. "Oh my God!" I yelled. I could not believe I had left it behind. I am always careful with my cards and my money, as it is after all the most sacred thing to me. I thanked him and took my card. He smiled and explained he was happy to have caught up with me. He accompanied me down the stairs as I stared curiously. He said he was heading home and his car was parked a few subway stops along.

It must have been rush hour, for I cannot remember that many people in one place at on time. The train arrived and I felt as if I was magically being guided into the car. I had lost sight of the clerk, but could not move for the people. I stood as the train began to move with no fear of falling, but did realize how sardines must feel.

After a few moments I heard the now familiar voice of the shoe clerk as he made his presence known to me. He was directly behind me, but the congestion of passengers made it impossible for me to turn around. Slightly turning my head I said hello. He spoke about the shoes I had purchased and that I had made a good deal. I nodded, for a smile would be wasted with my back to him. We came to a stop and people were shuffling. I was still not able to turn around and just as I wondered if he was still there I suddenly felt his hands on my waist. Quite surprised, I shrugged, but there was little I could do. Slowly has hand moved along the outside of my upper thighs slowly caressing them as they made their way down below my buttocks. A moment later I felt his hand reach around to my front and his finger pressed hard against the camel toe in my jeans.

I looked down but was unable to see his motions and closed my eyes as he slowly, yet firmly massaged my love button. I felt his other hand reach up and somehow unbutton my blouse. I looked, but all I could see was his sleeve pressed between me and the woman in front of me. His fingers slipped inside my bra and I felt his hand squeeze my 36-D cup. I moaned softly, curious if anyone around had caught onto what was happening.

It was not long until his other hand slid up and unbuttoned the top of my jeans. Expertly, as if he had done this many times the clerk lowered my zipper and slid his hand inside, slowly inching down. I felt his boyish finger (I was certain he was not older than 22) slide against my wetness and he expertly massaged my honeypot as the juices began to flow freely.

Somehow he managed to move his hand further down and insert a finger into my opening. I moaned and he squeezed my breast harder, at the same time fingering me deeper. He took his hand away from my breast and I could feel him repositioning, never once stopping his fingering action in my womanhood.

I felt his hand against mine and he took my wrist and pulled it back. A moment later my hand came in touch with a strange sensation. I gasped when I realized his penis was exposed and quite hard. Embarrassingly I glanced around, but I appeared to be oblivious to anyone nearby. Naughtily I wrapped my hand around his member and squeezed. I could feel him moaned and was so turned on I thought I might reach an orgasm. He returned his hand inside my bra and began fingering my pussy with more concentration.

My hand slid back and forth along his shaft and I could feel him tremble. He moaned as he came and I was very close, but selfishly he removed his hand from my breasts and stopped fingering. Nervously and quite frustrated I tried to look around. "Later," he whispered and I wondered what he had in store. The train came to a stop and as people shuffled out I was able to discreetly zip and button my jeans.

I realized I had missed my stop and was finally able to turn around, as many people had left the train. The clerk stood back and smiled. I was unsure whether to slap him for what he had done, slap him for leaving me hanging or hug him. I did neither, instead explaining that I had missed my stop. He smiled and said his car was at the next station. He would be glad to give me a lift. I assumed he had planned this and that was what 'later' had meant.

The train stopped and we left the station. I was somewhat apprehensive, but quite amorous, to the point where I was willing to take a little risk. He had after all been quite polite in the store and he did return my credit card. We walked to the parking lot and he explained how he had parked far away, because the lot was full.

Most of the cars were gone and he headed in the direction of a small import sitting by itself. I decided it was time I introduced myself and he, smilingly said his name was Gary. Politely he opened the passenger side and I stepped in. It was small with little room, but that did not matter. As soon as Gary was in the car I leaned over and kissed him. I took him by surprise, which quickly faded when I began to massage his lap. He continued to kiss me and clumsily tore at my blouse. I thought it might rip so I unbuttoned it, reached behind and unclasped my bra.

He stared at my breasts and uttered a 'wow'. I smiled and commanded him to suck them. He obliged and it felt as though he had not eaten in days. Hungrily he chomped on my boobs and luckily I enjoy pain during sex, otherwise I might have been somewhat turned off. I could feel his muscle grow in his pants and I unzipped him and released it to my hand. I was surprised how hard it was, for it had only been thirty minutes or so since his orgasm. The virally of youth I thought and smiled.

I moved around and lowered my head in order to suck him. "Keep an eye on other cars," I commanded and this time don't cum. I slipped my lips over his glistening head and began to suck his manhood. It grew even larger in my mouth and I lowered my head as far as I could, engulfing most of his rigid cock.

He fumbled at my jeans and again I had to help him. Clearly sex in a car was not his forte. I felt his penis pulsate in my mouth and stopped sucking, as I undid my jeans and pushed them to the floor. I kicked one leg out and told him to slide into the passenger seat. He obeyed and I told him to recline the seat. He did and he was now lying almost flat.

I slipped my panties off and watched him stare at my waxed vagina. "Do you like that?" I asked. He nodded eagerly. "Do you want to fuck it?" I did not wait for an answer, instead lifting my leg and straddling him. Hovering over his groin and trying not to bang my head, I lowered myself onto his shaft and moaned as he slid inside me. It felt so good I rolled my eyes back and moaned loudly.

I began to pump up and down and he lustfully grabbed my breasts, kneading them as if he was making bread. "Squeeze them," I said. "Squeeze them hard. I love the pain." He obeyed and I felt the love juice flow from my womanhood around his maleness. I fucked him hard as I rode this stallion and was so close to coming that I barely noticed two men staring at us from a van, which had pulled up.

I didn't care, for I needed an orgasm more than anything. Gary was obediently doing his part, but I felt a sudden tingle when I again looked up and saw the two middle-aged men staring and smiling. They were making motions of encouragement, which were enough to set me off. I felt my upper leg muscles tingle and my tummy begin to contract. Then, like a jet taking off from a runway, passion engulfed me. I shook violently and orgasmed twice in a row. I thought my abuse of Gary's penis was about to make it fall off, but he too exploded and I felt his hot semen shoot up inside me.

I continued to fuck as long as his cock stayed rigid, but it quickly regressed into a state of flaccidness. I slumped, totally exhausted and smiled at Gary. I glanced at the van next two us and was given thumbs up by the occupants. Quite embarrassed I quickly composed myself and rolled from Gary onto the driver's side. He too was zipping his slacks and opened the door to walk around.

"I think those two guys were watching us," he said. I said nothing and asked him to drop me at the hotel. Happily he agreed, feeling quite confident of his recent conquest. I was still embarrassed but had to admit it was one of my most amazing orgasms in recent times. We left the parking lot and drove through hectic traffic toward my hotel. The familiar lights of Broadway lighted the area and Gary thanked me.

"For the shoes or my willingness in the subway?" I asked.

He turned and stared at me. "I meant the parking lot. What did you mean by the subway?" he asked.

I paused a moment and stared at him. "Our little escapade in... the..." my voice trailed off, as I was suddenly overcome with horror.

"I was separated from you in the subway car," he said. "I only saw you when all the people cleared out.

I froze in my seat and when he stopped at the hotel I stepped out. He muttered something and I remember saying good bye, but my mind was elsewhere. I walked through the lobby glancing at passerby thinking anyone of them could have been the stranger whom I unknowingly masturbated while he fondled my breasts and almost brought my eager pussy to an orgasm. I was devastated, but turned on. Would I ever see him again?