Don't Stand So Close To Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mr. Alberts," she said, the perfect picture of submission. His dick jerked at the way she was looking at him, and he couldn't help but compare her to the brat that was there an hour ago.

"On what day would you want me to serve my second detention?"

"Let's see. It's Tuesday now. I want you to take some time and reflect on what happened here today. Really think about earning that 'A' the next time you come in. Meet me here on Friday, right after class."

"But Mr. Alberts, I can't..."

"Can't?" he interrupted, with raised eyebrows.

"Friday is our last basketball game of the season! If I don't get home in time to finish my homework first, I won't be allowed to go. Can I do a different day? Please?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know, Thursday, next Monday, really it doesn't matter. Just not Friday! I can't miss the game."

"Doesn't sound like you want that 'A' very badly," Mr. Alberts said, waiting just long enough for the shock to cross her face, then, "Meet me Thursday, after school. But you had better be prepared to finish that project. Do you understand?"

"I do want an 'A'! I'll be here Thursday, I promise! Thank you, thank you."

"Good. Now you had better get moving before anyone starts wondering where you ran off to. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

Naomi looked down at her shoes and mumbled a thank you before putting on her letter jacket and walking out the door. "See you Thursday, Mr. Alberts."

12