Don't Stand So Close To Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi sighed into his embrace. How did he make her feel so many emotions in such a short time period? She was still a little scared that they would be caught and her chances to go to college would be ruined, or that her abilities wouldn't be enough to protect her GPA. But then he could be so sweet and he seemed to really care about her feelings too! It was all so overwhelming that Naomi buried her face into his chest until her breathing returned to normal. Mr. Alberts held her to his chest, breathing in her sweet perfume and just enjoying having this lovely creature pressed against him.

"When do you want me to come by for my next detention, Mr. Alberts?" The man holding her had to strain to hear her, as her words were muffled by his chest.

Her tense whisper caused his heart to skip a beat and he was too stunned to reply right away. 'She's taking the next step without my prompting! This is going very nicely,' he thought.

"I want to make a change from now on Naomi. It's too dangerous to keep meeting here. Neither one of us wants to get caught." He pulled back slightly and Naomi nodded in silent agreement. "I want you to meet me at my house on Saturday."

Naomi's eyes grew wide as she stuttered, "Oh no, Mr. Alberts, oh no, I can't, I can't do that, it's so wrong."

"It's the only way to be sure that this doesn't get out, Naomi," his voice took on an authoritative tone that years of teaching had taught him. "You don't want people to know about this do you?"

"No, Sir. I don't."

"Then you see the need to take this to another location." He got up and pulled his pants back on before grabbing a pen and paper and scribbling his address and phone number on it.

Naomi accepted the paper and looked at it for a second before putting it into her backpack. She swallowed; gathering her courage, then looked her teacher straight in the eye and said, "When will you be expecting me, Mr. Alberts?"

If he hadn't just cum so hard, the man would have sworn that look made his dick twitch.

"Well Naomi," Mr. Alberts said, using his best "teacher voice" to keep his excitement to a minimum, "will you be able to get away on Saturday?"

"My parents are going to visit my sister at her college this weekend, so yes. Is it alright if I come by in the afternoon though? I was supposed to go shopping with some friends in the morning," Naomi asked.

'Oh God, she is asking permission! I have her right where I want her,' Mr. Alberts thought to himself.

Mr. Alberts pulled Naomi close. He could not get enough of this girl! "Yes Naomi, that will be fine," he said, kissing the top of her head.

Naomi sighed and wrapped her arms around Mr. Alberts' waist and squeezed tightly before letting go and gathering up the last of her things.

"I will expect you at 2:00. Remember, it's still a detention, so don't be late."

"Yes, Sir," Naomi responded quietly. She finished buttoning her coat, and then shyly kissed Mr. Alberts on the cheek before hurrying out the door.

12