Don't Stop

Story Info
Master fondles and fucks her whether she likes it or not.
1k words
3.98
57k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElleEss
ElleEss
36 Followers

Half awake and half asleep, I feel a hand stroke my thigh. I'd know it anywhere, with its long, reaching fingers and deliberate touch. The way the palm rests on and holds at the same time, the thumb stroking seductively, reaching me at my core.

I surface from the dream, my eyes opening slightly, afraid that sleep might steal Master away with it. I turn on my back, inhaling deeply as his hand slides over my pussy, caressing my folds and making me moan.

"Mmmas -"

"Shh..." he quiets my questioning tone as his lips brush my ear, sinking his teeth into my neck.

I let out a small cry, thrusting my hips upward as he rubs my swollen clit, still denying me skin-on-skin contact. My breasts swell and I squeeze them, pulling at my nipples. I blush, feeling the wetness begin to soak through the cotton.

"Mm... you like that, don't you? You're a horny little slut."

I see Master's hard cock and I want it in me.

I reach for his hand, trying to slide it down my underwear, desperate to be touched.

Master grabs my cunt roughly as his other hand holds my neck, and he slaps my pussy sharply, making me gasp. He growls and forces me to look him in the eye, his hand relaxing into a massage once again.

"Behave. I'll touch your cunt however I like," he tells me, biting my lip.

I whimper and try to press my thighs together in protest, denying him. I want to be played with enough to get myself punished.

"I know that you know what this gets you, Elle," he tells me plainly, rolling me over and pushing my front down into the bed.

I hear the cuffs come out from the drawer and my wrists are brought together. I twist them and pout, trying to free myself in vain, but Master holds the back of my neck and spanks me hard before turning me to face him again.

"Spread them," he orders me, refusing to touch me until I part my thighs.

Master starts to stroke his cock in order to tease me, holding what I want out of reach. I want a taste, a chance to run my tongue over his cockhead and have a satisfying suck, but I know I won't get it. I do as I'm told, spreading my legs and sighing, hoping he'll shove it deep inside me.

"Mm... good," he says, running a finger down my body, reaching the lace waistband of my underwear.

He lingers there a while, teasing me further, enjoying me while I squirm.

"You're a whore. My whore. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master," I whisper, trying to be still.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" he asks more softly, his fingertips sliding beneath the lace.

"Yes, Sir," I whimper, staring at his hand longingly.

"That's a good pet," he coos, his hand sliding to cup my bare pussy, coating his fingers in my juices.

He works his fingers inside me as far as they'll reach, making me cry and plead to cum, having built myself up in anticipation.

"Please... oh Master, please... I can't take it anymore... I need to cum!"

"You can and will take it," he tells me, giving me one last thrust before pulling my soaking underwear off.

"I'm going to fuck you and you aren't to cum until I tell you so."

Master pulls me closer, holding my legs open and penetrating me, his swollen cock filling me up. He fucks me with aggression, pounding into me while he grabs and squeezes my breasts.

"Master! I can't... I'm going to cum... please I... Maaah!" I scream as my pussy floods.

The orgasm rocks my body, refusing to be contained as I throw my head back and wrap my legs around him. feel him pull out of me while I pant and moan softly, shaking slightly from the suddenness of it all. Master's hands run down my body, from my neck to my cunt, fondling me again. I'm so sensitive I can barely stand it, and I start to whimper.

"Someone told me she was going to behave for me," he says with a hint of amusement.

I know I've done exactly what he wanted.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you again, slut," Master tells me, turning me over and lifting my hips, giving him easy access to my ass.

"No!" I cry in protest, trying to kick.

"Oh, I think you want it, Elle."

I feel the tip of his cock, slicked with my wetness, tease my asshole as he holds my hip in place.

"No! Master... please.."

My protest turns into a moan as his cock slowly fills my ass, stretching me open and forcing me to take his entire length.

"Does that feel good, slut?" he asks, his grip loosening slightly as he begins to thrust at an even pace.

"No..." I lie, feeling every inch sliding in and out of me, "Please, Mast- mmmm."

"Please what, whore?"

"Don't stop," I whisper, relaxing into submission and giving my body to him.

"Good girl."

He fucks me roughly, violating my little ass with enthusiasm, and before long I sense he's ready to cum, encouraged by my cries of pleasure.

"Master's going to mark you, Elle," he groans, pulling out of me suddenly, leaving my asshole gaping wide.

"Who do you belong to, slut?"

"Mmmaster..." I moan.

"That's right. Your ass is my property. No one else's. I'll take it whenever I like."

"Yes, Master. Please... I want your cum..."

"Mmm... take it all over your tiny ass."

My back arches as I feel him unload all over me, cum coating my ass and dripping down to my already sodden pussy, as Master cries out in release.

I stay that way for a while as he strokes me, enjoying the sight of me disgraced. The cuffs come off, and he collapses next to me, pulling me into him. He smooths my hair away from my face as I plant kisses on his chest.

"Mm... lovely Master."

"Mmhm. Obedient slut."

ElleEss
ElleEss
36 Followers