Don't Talk to Strangers

Story Info
You see what happens when you don't listen to old adages?
4.3k words
4.06
21.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came upon her while she was walking to the parking garage, the big van pulling up beside her. The large handsome man smiled out at her, "Ma'am, can you tell me where the service entrance is?"

She looked at him for a moment, noticing his eyes, the boyish grin and thought to herself, "the level of service men in the area has just gone up."

She blushed at the thought, wondering what had come over her, and her eyes dropped for just a second. He noticed the little sign and his grin broadened.

When she looked back up, she said "it's on the next level down, just go around that bend there and you'll notice the large blue doors."

He looked at the bend and sighed, "I wish my assistant was with Me, I need someone to hold the door open while I wheel my equipment in." He paused for a second and looked at her, "Miss would you mind just holding the door for a moment while I get it out?"


She thought for a second, looking around, it was starting to get less crowded in the lot and she was wary, but his smile disarmed her. "I believe I could help you if you're quick sir," she replied.

He pulled the van over in front of the doors and went to the back, opening the doors as she came to the entrance and grabbed for the door handle. Suddenly he was behind her, his arm circling her waist, the other hand pressing a rag with fluid on it over her nose and mouth. Within two breaths she lost consciousness and he piled her into the back of the van.

She came to once as they drove down the road, screaming out loud as the van sped through the darkness, then she blacked out again. The next time she woke they were bouncing down what had to be a dirt road, and then came to a screeching halt. He moved quickly and was at the back of the van before she even noticed that both her ankles and wrists were bound tightly with silk rope.

As the van doors opened she screamed, "let me go you bastard, you don't know who you're messing with, my daddy will have your balls served up for lunch you motherfucker!"

He laughed, "I don't see your daddy slut, but I do see you!"

"Let me go dammit...ow ouch whimper...whining. Listen...my family has money!!!! You can have anything You want....let me go!"

"You think I need you to GIVE me anything slut? I take what I want." He pulled her out of the van throwing her over his shoulder and carried her under a low hanging branch ... a rope with a hook on it hung down and he slid the hook between her wrists where they were tied together, then put a little stool under her feet.

He moved back in front of her, giving her a clear view of his face. Handsome, arrogant, with green eyes, wait... blue eyes ... she looked at him in confusion as his eyes changed color right in front of her. Then she noticed the large Bowie knife in his hand. He slid the tip between her breasts and flicked it, slicing through the front of her bra like through butter, then dragged it down her silken blouse slicing through it like wasn't even there. She stood in front of him in a short skirt, her breasts bare and uplifted by her arms being bound above her head, her ankles tied together trying to keep her balance. He took the knife tip and circled the sharpness of it around her nipple, causing it to swell with fear.

"STOP IT! STOP IT...who the fuck do you think You are...don't you dare touch me! DON'T YOU DARE...get away from me! stay away!" she screamed for help.

He looked around ... "don't waste your breath girl, this is private property, the nearest neighbor is 2 miles away, 80 years old and deaf as a post." He dragged the blade down her belly to the button on her skirt ... "hmmm, what have W/we got in here?" Slicing through the button the skirt fell open and pooled around her bound ankles. She stood in front of Him, naked except for her panties which he noticed were slightly damp at the crotch. He slipped the flat of the blade between her legs and ran it across the gap between her thighs... pressing the cold metal against her panties and squishing her lips flat. When she let out a shriek, he looked up at her with an evil grin on his face. "Are you enjoying this as much as I am slut?"

"NO I AM NOT!" she spat with a disgusted look on her face. "You're sick You pervert!" thrashing in her bonds "please...can't we work something out...i have riches beyond Your wildest dreams...my father has great power and authority in the community...what do You want????? just ask and it will be Yours...please don't hurt me!"

He looked in her eyes and just laughed. "Do you really think I give a shit about your daddy or his money, or authority or any of that crap? And as far as power goes girl ... do you feel those ropes on your ankles and wrists? I am the one with the power, I am the one in control, and your name calling only feeds my hunger for your little slut pussy and ass. This is going to be even more fun than I thought it might be." With that he slipped the knife blade under her panty leg and slowly sliced through them up to her waistband. He stepped back and looked at the girl, eyes furious and blazing hanging naked from the branch. "My, My, my ... interesting little whore hanging there I'd say,"

"I AM NOT A SLUT! Daddy didn't raise no slut You bastard!" she growled and yelled fanatically. "Please don't do this...i don't want You to touch me," she spit at him in her anger. "This is humiliating...let me down right this minute! i'll have You arrested! You'll go to jail!"

He grabbed her pussy then... HARD ... squeezing viciously he said, "oh yes little girl, you're gonna find out just what a little slut you are. And not only won't you have me arrested, you'll be begging me for more when it's all said and done. "

She felt her pussy dripping into his hand and blushed terribly, no one had ever had the audacity to treat her like this. When two of his fingers slipped inside her, she found herself squatting a bit. Suddenly she cried out, "OH my God Oh my God!"and she came violently.

"Hahahahah!! So what happened to the tough girl? One little swipe at your pussy and you're melting all over my hand? I haven't even gotten started with you yet girl and you're fucking jello." He sneered up at her. He turned his back and rummaged through the back of the van. When he turned back he had a large toolbox that he set near her feet. He flipped the top open and looked into it for a moment, looked up at her wild eyes and then with a grin looked back down and selected something from the top shelf. When he rose she panicked, he had two clips with small weights hanging from them and he was staring at her nipples. When the first clip attached to her right nipple she squealed from the sensation and when the second one bit savagely into her left nipple and he let the weights drop.

She screamed then, "YOU SONOFABITCH!!@@@#%$ DAMN YOU....don't touch me anymore...what's that...NO NO ok I tell You what...You let me down and we can do this the nice way ok?...come on Mister....please..i haven't ever been touched like this , it's not my fault that I came...You MADE me....now please let me down and let's talk...i know You have Your own ideas but I have some too!"

He chuckled ... "you have NO idea!! Forget everything you think you know, because none of it is going to do you any good here." Reaching back down into the toolbox he lifted out an oversize leather ping pong paddle. Walking behind her he stood there for a second, rubbing it around then said, "where did you get that potty mouth slut? Shall I show you what happens to nasty, potty mouthed whores who call me names?" Before she could take a breath or answer the paddle made contact with her ass...... SMACK ....... then the other cheek....... SMACK!

The sting of the paddle against her sensitive flesh made her cry out ... "please, stop, Stop, STOP this! I am a lady of good breeding and this is simply preposterous.... LET me DOWN!!!!!!!"

The man roared with laughter, "good breeding indeed. You have a superior ass, your legs are long and built for wrapping around a man, your breasts are delicious and tipped with succulent bits of flesh built for nibbling and licking and hanging weights from." He struck her again and again with the paddle, her ass turning redder and redder. "I can do this all day girl, admit you like it, look how your ass reaches for the paddle and adheres to it." THWACK!!!

"Stop it this instant!!!" tears streamed down her face. his words rang true as her body betrayed her, "i am not some piece of meat! good god Man...have mercy on meeeeeeee," she shrieked as the paddle made contact yet again to her sensitive ass...her pert breasts jiggled as she struggled desperately in her bonds...pleading and begging for some decency to be restored to her.

"Mercy? Do I look like a priest?" He dropped the paddle to the ground, she heard it rattle as it hit and she relaxed a bit, even though her arms were tied tight above her head on the branch. What he did next made her shriek with a combination of fury, embarrassment, lust and need. When he shoved two fingers deep into her dripping cunt and hooked them, vibrating his arm rapidly to scintillate every nerve in her cunt she almost lost her mind.

Twisting and turning...she squirmed as she tried to deny the ache in her loins....His rapid movements vibrating her womanhood and making her scream out obscenities, "no NO don't touch me there...please...please...i...i...." She bit her lower lip as she erupted in an orgasm he forced upon her delicious body....she looked at him in surprise and confusion as she lost all control of herself...her juices flowing down his arm.

"No? Your mouth is screaming no but your body doesn't seem to agree slut. By the time I'm through with you, you'll live for this, you'll beg for this, you'll lay awake at night and toss and turn for lack of this" his hand twisted in her cunt, plunging in and out as she hung helplessly from the tree branch. He brought her to orgasm again and again, until her body twitched spasmodically over and over. Then he removed his fingers from her, leaving her open and empty as he walked around her inspecting her body, his hand traced the paddle marks on her ass, lightly massaging the sting from the sharp welts. "Tell me what you want now slut!"

She panted as she tried to catch her breath, "I AM NOT A SLUT!!!!!" She gritted her teeth and snarled at him for humiliating her in this fashion... "i don't want anything but for You to let me down this minute...in the name of all that is human Sir...let me down!!!!" She struggled weakly, "please...i beg of You...don't do any more...if my Father hears of this...He'll cut Your bloody throat out!"

His hand flashed out and slapped her clitoris, swollen and jutting as it was she shrieked in agony and then shuddered through another orgasm as the pain turned into the strangest sweet agony that swept through her body. "Your Father? You think your father can protect you from your own lust? Silly girl, you are a slut, a dripping, sopping wet, hot, writhing piece of sheer fuck meat. And at the moment, you are Mine."

Her mind reeled...no matter how hard she pulled and tugged at her bonds, it was of no use. She was trying to wrap her mind around what was happening, all things decent were no more. He was right, she was nothing but a whore now, her body wracked with pleasure and pain...she couldn't wait for him to touch her again.

His hand roamed over her everywhere, he pinched her flesh repeatedly, her ass, her thighs, her breasts. She moaned with every single sensation, she was losing control quickly, this Man had turned her into a raging needful slut who wouldn't be satisfied until she had experienced everything he had to offer her. For a brief moment, her normal life flashed in front of her eyes. Spoiled little rich girl, debutante, only seen at the best places, attended the finest schools, Mummy and Daddy sitting at the big dining room table with her family all around her talking about trips to Europe and new car models. She was startled out of her reverie when he bit her, savagely, brutally and beastlike right on her inner thigh. Then his tongue traced the juices that ran down her leg as she quivered and shook.

"Please I beg of You, torture me no more, do what You will but be done with it" her voice had such a delightful pitch that it made his cock pulsate. "i don't know what You're trying to prove but I hope You're happy!" Soft tears flowed down her face as she felt the humiliation bleeding through every pore. "HAVE YOU NO DECENCY!??? " she roared at him in one last desperate cry to salvage her situation.

Have I no decency? Hahahahaha ... that's hilarious coming from your slut mouth between grunts and moans as you cum from the touch of a total stranger." his fingers dug deep into her nasty steaming cunt and his face drew near to it as he swung her toward him with his hooked fingers. She blushed and moaned as his tongue flickered out and across her wetness. There was no way to deny her lust, no way to challenge his statement. She wanted more, she wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything, and he knew it.

She moaned as she went out of her mind with lust and need. Nothing seemed to matter but reaching the crest of passion and diving over the edge, "please Sir...please please...." her legs began to shake.

He knew she was near yet another explosive orgasm. "You..ah god have to," then she shrieked no no...stop...no don't." She was unable to control what happened next...

He drew her right to the edge, a Maestro playing the violin of her sensation ... her body quivering, shaking, sweating, waiting for release. As she reached the crest, just about to fall over he suddenly released her and stepped away.

"No don't?" he asked. "Do you really want me to stop? Do you want me to cut you down and drive you back to town in time for your pedicure? Is that what you want slut? To return to your "normal" life? Let me warn you, you've gone too far already, nothing will ever be the same for you. So quickly girl, free or owned?"

She gasped...stammered and stuttered, "i...i...oh please don't stop........touch me....TOUCH ME....You're driving me mad!!!!!!! OWNED SIR OWNED.!" She knew she was broken.

He watched her for just a moment and then with a sudden move the Bowie appeared in his hand, He traced it down her thigh, starting just inches from her pussy lips, the sensitive flesh stretching and wealing but not cutting as he handled the knife like a virtuoso. By the time he reached her leg bindings she was shaking with lust and fear. The danger of the razor sharp blade, the sensations of cold steel caressing her flesh ... the awareness that this Man owned her and could use her any way he desired without protest all rolling in her mind at once. As the knife sliced through the ropes on her ankles and her legs spread she came violently, almost falling off the stool and ended up suspended totally by her arms.

He stepped forward and poked her left thigh lightly with the point of the Bowie, her leg seemed to rise by itself and he slid under it to let it rest on his shoulder. his hands slid around to her behind, grabbing the tender reddened flesh and his mouth slammed onto her cunt, sucking the length of her lips, her clit and siphoning the juices from her all in one mighty gulp.

She called out to the gods, "OH OH OH GOD!" Her sweet cream oozed from her fuckhole.

He thought to Himself how quickly she surrendered to his ministrations she must have never been touched like this judging from the amount of juices pouring from her cunt and how sensitive the lady was..." soon enough the lady will be begging me for my cock!". Her thrashing and moans of ecstasy made his cock bulge and swell, almost ripping through his pants. The taste of her was intoxicating. He heard her suddenly begging to cum again.

She felt like a fucking slut...just wanting to cum more...her pussy was totally panicked!

Feasting at the font of her sweet juicy center, the fluids dripped into his mouth, coating his lips and glazing his face as he buried it deep between her lips. his tongue stiff as a cock penetrated her little fuckhole, flicking in and out rapidly then gliding back across her taint and spearing into her asshole.

Her entire body quaked at the sensation of his tongue slipping into her virgin ass. No one had ever touched her there, she cried out in embarrassment but found herself grinding against his searching tongue.

Rocking her hips wildly, grinding her pussy to his face. The need to cum building to the point of no return, she didn't care that this Man was now feasting on her most private place....all inhibitions melted away...she never thought she could feel this way....the feeling was amazing...she was shaking all over...."please Sir...You're going to make me cum again!!!!!" Her eyes glazed over in lust as her body was owned and controlled by Him....panting like a bitch in heat...her chest heaving...her breasts aching....she went fucking crazy, screaming at the top of her lungs, "PLEASE!!!!!!"

He growled into her pussy and as she quaked from the vibration as he reached up and released the nipple clamps, the blood flowed back into them driving her over the edge, he looked up at her and snapped ... "NOW SLUT, CUM IN my MOUTH!!!"

No one ever dreamed of speaking to her in this fashion, her eyes went wide, her body was doing something it never did before. Shocked, surprised, shrieking as she suddenly came so hard she almost passed out! "JEEZUS....please I oh god can't ..i can't ah!"


He chewed at her dripping cunt, her one leg thrown over his shoulder her body twisting and turning, pussy grinding into his face ... she was out of her mind, her body had seized control of her brain and she was nothing but a pool of nerves responding to stimuli that he provided.

He gulped and swallowed and licked and chewed and savored every drop through countless explosions, until she hung slackly in her bonds. Then he stepped back and looked at her. Her hair was disheveled and windswept from the tossing of her head, sheen lingered on her entire body where the exertion had pushed to the surface and made her glisten softly in the twilight. Her thighs were coated and slimed with running rivers of her juices which shone bright. Her face was red and dazed, her lips quivering, her tongue flashing in and out of her lips. He grinned. A proper slut if ever he had seen one.

Finally, sated for the moment, his face shiny and covered with her juices, he climbed up on the stool with her. The bowie flashed and the rope holding her bonds was sliced thru, her wrists however were still tied together. He lowered her slowly along his body, her flesh warm and shiny caressing his musculature as she writhed against him until she stood at his feet, body pressed tight against Him.

He grabbed her hair, his fingers lacing through the curls and yanked her head back. his eyes burned into hers, a bright blue madness shone from the orbs that contained no whites or pupil. She moaned as his lips pressed against hers and then his tongue slid into her mouth exploring the little cavern and battling hers for the territory.

Her pussy spasmed and reacted to his kiss, her entire body felt like it was on fire. What was it about this Man that made her tingle, she was ravenous, hungry for his touch, needing him to show her the magic of Him.

He supported her weight and lowered her to the ground on a blanket from the back of the van. his foot reached out and rolled her over onto her belly, her arms still bound tightly at the wrist, her forehead and outstretched hands along with her knees supporting her weight.

She felt him drop behind her, his belt rattled as he opened it and the sound of his zipper being drawn down brought a gasp from her. When she felt the hot swollen head of his cock pressing against her pussy she found herself pushing back, craving it, needing it, this Man .. wanting him inside her, making her weep with relief.

12