Don't Tell Eric Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

There were no questions.

"Okay then...its Friday night and you all look like you want to jump me right now, but which one of you is man enough and more importantly has the cash to be first?" Amy asked.

The guys all pulled out their money and started counting.

"God damn it...I've only got $300 on me." Troy said.

"I've only got $650." Lucas said.

"I've got $1,000...man I'm glad I didn't swing by to get my pot yet." Jeff said.

Jeff fanned out the bills proving that he had $1,000 cash...showing it to Amy. She took it and counted it out to be sure it was all there.

"Okay...it looks like you'll be my 'date' tonight Jeff." Amy said.

"Then let's get over to your place." Jeff said.

"Easy there Jeff...Eric is at my house right now. It would be a little awkward if we showed up and asked him to leave so we could have sex. You guys need to call him and tell him that you want to apologize to him for giving him such a hard time lately. Have him come over here and get him to drink with you and hang out for a couple of hours while Jeff and I go have some fun. Oh and if Eric leaves here before Jeff calls you...call Jeff's cell phone so Jeff will be able to leave and I'll have a chance to clean up before Eric gets home." Amy said.

Troy dialed Eric's cell phone.

"Hello?" Eric asked.

"Hey Eric...it's Troy." Troy said.

"What do you want?" Eric asked.

"Me and the guys were talking...we've been ribbing you pretty hard about your mom lately. We didn't really mean it and we're sorry. Why don't you come over to Lucas' place and hang out with us? We promise that we're done giving you a hard time about your mom." Troy said.

"Okay...I'll be right over, but if you guys say one word about my mom..." Eric said.

"Don't worry man...we won't. See you in a few minutes." Troy said.

He hung up.

"Okay...he's on his way." Troy said.

"Then let's get going." Jeff said.

Jeff and Amy got in their cars and took the long way to Amy's house so they didn't pass Eric on the way. Jeff got a text message letting them know that Eric had arrived at Lucas' house so they pulled into Amy's driveway knowing Eric wasn't home.

They went inside and headed straight to the bedroom. They were both nervous as they sat down on the edge of the bed.

"So...Jeff...how do you want to do this?" Amy asked.

"What do you mean? I thought you said that you were in charge." Jeff said.

"I am, but this is my first time whoring myself to someone and I'm a little nervous. On the way over here I decided that if you've been lusting after me for a long time like you all claimed you probably have a scene in your head of how you'd get me...it might make things easier for me and more fun for both of us to play that out...assuming it doesn't involve anything public or anything like that. So...how did you get me in your fantasies?" Amy asked.

"Well...I've wanted to see you naked for as long as I can remember. I have even slipped into your room a few times over the years while you were in the shower hoping that you'd left the bathroom door open just a bit so I could catch a peak at you. I was never lucky enough to catch you, but I've fantasized about it a lot." Jeff said.

"So you want to catch me in the shower?" Amy asked.

"Yeah...yeah that would be great." Jeff said.

"So...like...I go get into the shower and then you sneak into my bathroom, watch me through the glass shower door for a while, and then slip into the shower with me or something?" Amy asked.

"Yeah...that would be awesome." Jeff said.

"Okay...that sounds simple enough to me. Wait out here for a few minutes so I can go in there and get ready. Oh and when you do come in, bring your phone so we can hear it if it rings." Amy said.

Amy got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. She closed the door most of the way, but left it open just a crack so that it wouldn't latch closed. She walked over to the large walk in shower, opened the glass door turned on the water to get it warmed up.

Amy stood looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Am I really going to do this?" Amy asked herself quietly.

She looked at herself for a minute or so and then her mind returned to the tingling between her legs and the butterflies in her stomach.

"Yes...I'm doing this." Amy said to herself.

She slowly got undressed; carefully placing her clothes up on the counter by the sink. Amy looked at her naked reflection in the mirror; then she turned towards the shower, opened the door, and stepped into the steamy spray.

The heat of the water and the steamy air surrounding her only enhanced Amy's growing arousal. When Amy was thoroughly wet from head to toe she took a deep breath.

"Well...here we go. OKAY...I'M READY WHEN YOU ARE!" Amy yelled.

Jeff had been craning his ear towards the bathroom door listening for Amy's signal. When he heard it he jumped up from the bed and quickly stripped out of all of his clothes.

When he was completely naked Jeff grabbed his cell phone, walked to the bathroom door, quietly pushed it open, and stepped inside. He quietly closed and locked the door behind him before turning his attention to the shower.

The air in the bathroom was filled with steam, but Jeff could easily see Amy through the glass wall of the shower. The water streaking down the glass as well as the steam distorted his view slightly, but that didn't matter to Jeff. For a few minutes Jeff stood and watched her wash her body.

After several minutes Jeff put his cell phone on the counter and stepped quietly towards the shower door. He reached out his hand and slowly pulled the handle...opening the shower door. Amy turned and acted surprised to see him...she covered herself with her hands.

"Jeff...what are you doing in here? You aren't supposed to be in here. Get out of here." Amy said.

"You don't want me to go." Jeff said.

"Yes I do." Amy said.

"Your brain says go...but your body says stay." Jeff said.

Amy had lowered her hands revealing her fully nude body to Jeff. He looked her up and down carefully taking in every last detail. After a few minutes of ogling Amy's body Jeff stepped into the shower closing the door behind him.

"Jeff...please...you shouldn't be in here." Amy said.

"Mrs. Davis...you are absolutely gorgeous...even more beautiful than I imagined." Jeff said.

"Thank you Jeff, that's nice of you to say, but I know I don't compare to girls your age." Amy said.

"I'm bored with girls Mrs. Davis...what I want is a real...live...woman." Jeff said.

He kissed her and took her in his arms.

"Jeff...you shouldn't be kissing me...it isn't right." Amy said.

"You're single...I'm single...we're both over 18...there's nothing wrong with what we're doing." Jeff said.

"You're one of my son's best friends...we shouldn't..." Amy said.

"I won't force you into anything Mrs. Davis...if you want me to stop...all you have to do is push me away." Jeff said.

Jeff kissed Amy again...she didn't push him away.

After kissing her for a minute or so Jeff moved his mouth down to Amy's luscious breasts and licked and sucked them for several minutes before moving lower. The shower had a bench seat in it that was supposed to be used with the steam feature...Jeff guided Amy down onto it.

Jeff got down on his knees and gently pulled Amy's legs wide apart. He started at her knees and kissed his way up her thighs to her pussy. He devoured Amy's pussy for several minutes and was rewarded with a mouthful of her sweet nectar as she had an orgasm.

They both stood up and Amy kissed Jeff licking her juices from his face.

"God Jeff that was incredible." Amy said.

"I'm glad you liked it Mrs. Davis." Jeff said.

Amy laughed.

"Call me Amy...calling me Mrs. Davis when you have my pussy juice running down your chin just sounds ridiculous." Amy said.

Jeff smiled.

"Okay Amy." Jeff said.

"I guess it's my turn now." Amy said.

Amy kissed her way down Jeff's body until she reached his cock. Amy gently kissed his cock and stroked it lightly. Amy looked up and saw Jeff looking down at her with pure lust in his eyes.

"The first time you only get one...do you want a blowjob or do you want to have sex?" Amy asked.

"Sex." Jeff groaned.

Amy kissed Jeff's cock again and stood up. She turned away from Jeff and bent down. Jeff moved in behind her and pushed his aching cock into her pussy. It was the first time in 14 years that a cock had been inside her. Jeff started fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh god Amy...your pussy feels so fucking good." Jeff said.

"Slow down...you'll never last long like that...slow it down...enjoy it." Amy said.

Jeff slowed down as much as he could, but he still came within a few minutes.

Amy pulled off of Jeff's cock and turned to face him. Jeff kissed her and held her wet naked body tight against his.

"So...what did you think? Remembering that this first time was just a taste of what can be...was $1,000 a fair price?" Amy asked.

"God yes...that was incredible." Jeff said.

He kissed Amy.

"So will you want to do this again?" Amy asked.

"I'll be going to the ATM as soon as I get a chance." Jeff said.

"I'm glad to hear it. There's one more rule that I forgot to mention earlier that I plan to tell each of you about one at a time." Amy said.

"What's the rule?" Jeff asked.

"If you want to be with me again you have to eat your cum back out of me." Amy said.

"What? No way." Jeff said sounding disgusted.

"Suit yourself, but I should tell you that once you say no there won't be any more opportunities for you to be with me." Amy said.

Amy went to grab the hand shower to wash herself out, but Jeff grabbed her hand.

"Wait...I'll do it." Jeff said.

"That's what I like to hear. Now...lay down on the floor." Amy said.

Jeff laid down on the floor of the large shower. Amy squatted over his face and lowered her cum filled pussy down onto his mouth.

"Now be sure to get it all." Amy said.

Jeff licked and sucked his cum out of Amy's pussy. Amy moaned as Jeff licked his cum out of her. Amy's husband had licked his cum out of her many times and Amy had always enjoyed it so it felt incredible to have someone doing it again. When Jeff was done Amy moved off of him and they both stood up.

"There now...that wasn't so bad was it?" Amy asked.

Jeff didn't say anything.

"Don't worry Jeff...they'll all have to do it when it is their turn. If they don't do it they won't get any more time with me. You'd probably better get going...Eric will probably be back soon." Amy said.

"When can I see you again?" Jeff asked.

"We have to be fair and wait until the others have had their opportunity. When you get back tell Troy that he's next if he has the money and have him call me tomorrow morning on my cell phone. Any time after 8:00." Amy said.

"Sure." Jeff said.

Jeff kissed Amy, slipped out of the shower, dried off, grabbed his cell phone, went to the bedroom, got dressed, and left.

Amy rinsed herself off, got out of the shower, dried off, got dressed, and was downstairs reading when Eric got home.

"Oh hi sweetie...I thought you were in bed. Did you change your mind about going out?" Amy asked.

"Yeah...after you left the guys called and said they wanted me to come over to Lucas' place so they could apologize to me about the things they've been saying about you." Eric said.

"Oh I'm glad...I knew that they'd drop it eventually." Amy said.

"Well...I'm gonna call it a night...I've got to be on the road pretty early tomorrow." Eric said.

"Okay...goodnight sweetie." Amy said.

Eric went upstairs to bed.

At 8:30 the next morning Amy's phone rang.

"I was wondering when you were going to call." Amy said.

"I wanted to be sure that Eric was gone before I did." Troy said.

"He left a little after 7:00 to go spend the weekend with his grandparents and won't be home until Sunday night...which means I'm here in this big old house all alone." Amy said playfully.

"I can help you with that." Troy said.

"Have you got the cash?" Amy asked.

"I hit the ATM before I went home last night." Troy said.

"Then come on over." Amy said.

Twenty minutes later Amy was counting Troy's money.

"Okay...so...you've fantasized about me right? In your fantasy...how did you picture getting me the first time?" Amy asked.

"What? Why do you want to know that?" Troy asked.

"Last night Jeff and I played out his fantasy of how he always pictured getting me. It helped us with the awkwardness of the situation. I figured I'd do it with all of you this first time." Amy said.

"Oh...that makes sense I guess. Well...I always pictured walking into your room and finding you sleeping. I'd pull back the covers and you'd be laying there naked. I'd look at you and touch you for a while before you woke up. You would always wake up when I was eating you and you'd want me to continue." Troy said.

"Well...that's certainly doable...let's go make that fantasy a reality. I'll go up to my bedroom, get naked, crawl into bed, and pretend to be asleep. Give me a few minutes to get ready and then come on up to the bedroom." Amy said.

"Okay." Troy said.

Amy went up to her bedroom and pulled the covers...except for the thin top sheet...off the bed. She then got completely naked and crawled into the bed and lay perfectly still as if she were asleep. She could hear Troy coming up the stairs.

"Okay...I'm ready." Amy said.

Amy lay perfectly motionless with her eyes closed as Troy opened the bedroom door and quietly stepped inside. He closed the door and moved over beside the bed so he was looking down at Amy.

For several minutes Troy looked at Amy lying there, but then he grew bolder and gently began pulling at the thin sheet that was covering Amy's naked body. He pulled the sheet very slowly...slowly enough that had Amy really been asleep it might not have woken her up.

Amy's breasts came into view and Troy stopped for a few minutes to look at them. Then he pulled some more. Amy's tummy...her belly button...her shaved pubic area...and her pussy all came into view little by little.

Troy pulled the sheet completely away leaving Amy's body completely uncovered and lying naked on the bed. He stood silently beside the bed looking down at her for several minutes.

Eventually Troy gently sat on the bed beside Amy being careful not to shake the bed too much. He leaned over Amy's body getting a closer look at her breasts and her pussy. Slowly he began to touch her. His hands touched and caressed nearly every inch of her flesh.

He gently squeezed her nipples and rubbed her pussy. He lowered his mouth down to engulf one of Amy's nipples. He suckled at her nipples for a few minutes before moving down between her legs where he began licking her pussy.

It was Troy's fantasy that Amy wake up while he was licking her pussy, plus it really felt good so she started moaning and panting.

"Don't stop...don't stop." Amy said.

Troy looked up...playing into the fantasy...caught.

"Hey...I said don't stop." Amy said.

"I..." Troy said.

"You can apologize later...for now...finish what you started." Amy said.

Troy went back to licking Amy's pussy...he brought her to orgasm and she covered her face with a pillow to muffle the scream.

When Troy was done lapping up Amy's juices she pounced on him. She kissed him and began opening his pants.

"Mrs. Davis..." Troy started.

"Amy." Amy said.

Amy lowered her head down and licked and sucked Troy's balls while slowly stroking his cock. She could see him looking down at her...she smiled.

"Do you want me to suck you cock? Or would you rather fuck me?" Amy asked.

"I want both." Troy said.

"Sorry...you only get one the first time." Amy said.

"Then I definitely want to fuck you." Troy said.

"Then do it." Amy said.

Amy flopped back onto the bed and Troy mounted her...driving his cock into her. He lasted just over two minutes before he came in her. He collapsed down onto Amy with all of his weight. She kissed him and put her arms around him.

"Was it good for you?" Amy asked.

"God yes...I'm sorry that I didn't last that long." Troy said.

"That's okay...I didn't expect you to. Was it worth $1,000?" Amy asked.

"Hell yes." Troy said.

"Will you want to do this again?" Amy asked.

"Yes...as soon as possible." Troy said.

"Then you have to do something." Amy said.

"Anything." Troy said.

"Lick your cum out of me." Amy said.

"What?" Troy asked.

"It's a rule I decided to tell you all about one at a time, and only after you've fucked me. If you want to see me again then you have to lick your cum out of me...otherwise you're out." Amy said.

"Oh man...fine." Troy said.

Troy crawled off of Amy and moved between her legs. He licked and sucked his cum back out of her as Amy held his head with both hands.

"There now...you've earned a second opportunity. As soon as the others have had their turn we can set up another 'date'." Amy said.

"Well Eric's going to be gone all weekend right?" Troy asked.

"Yes he is...and I'm going to call one of the other guys as soon as you've left." Amy said.

"Well don't let me keep you from it. The sooner you get done with them the sooner I get to fuck you again." Troy said.

Troy got dressed and left. Amy grabbed her cell phone and called Lucas.

"Hello?" Lucas asked.

"Lucas...its Amy." Amy said.

"Amy? Oh...Mrs. Davis...is it my turn?" Lucas asked.

"Have you got the cash?" Amy asked.

"Oh yeah I've got it." Lucas said.

"Then come on over." Amy said.

Amy quickly cleaned up and was waiting for Lucas when he arrived. He immediately handed her the cash. She quickly counted it and then looked at Lucas.

"Okay...what's your fantasy?" Amy asked.

"What do you mean?" Lucas asked.

"How did you picture having sex with me the first time when you fantasized about me?" Amy asked.

"Oh...um...it's kind of embarrassing." Lucas said.

"There's no need to be embarrassed Lucas...I won't judge you...I won't tell anybody...and maybe we can make your dream come true." Amy said.

"Well...okay...I always pictured you catching me jerking off on your bed with your panties scattered all around me." Lucas said.

"My panties...are you the one that stole some of my panties?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Lucas said meekly.

Amy smiled.

"Thank god...I was afraid that it was Eric. Your fantasy is no problem...in fact...it sounds like fun...let's go up to the bedroom." Amy said.

They went upstairs.

"Okay...since you've stolen panties from me in the past you know where they are. Go ahead on into the bedroom and have some fun. I'll give you 5 minutes...then I'll come in." Amy said.

Lucas went into Amy's bedroom and shut the door. He immediately took all of his clothes off and opened Amy's panty drawer. He pulled out all of her panties and threw them on the bed. Lucas climbed onto the bed and picked up two pairs of panties. He held the crotch of one pair to his nose and used the other pair to slowly stroke his rock hard cock.

Amy waited for what she figured to be 5 minutes then she opened the door. Playing in to Lucas' fantasy she looked shocked and angry.

"Lucas! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Amy asked.

"I...I...I...I..." Lucas stammered.

"Now I'm going to have to wash all of those...thanks a lot Lucas. What do you want to play with a bunch of silly panties for anyway?" Amy asked.

Amy looked at Lucas sternly...expecting an answer.

"They've...they've been intimate with your most intimate places." Lucas said.

"Yeah...but those are clean...they don't smell like me...they smell like fabric softener. You should have gone through the hamper to get the dirty ones. At least those would smell like me. Or did you go through my hamper too?" Amy asked.

"No." Lucas said.

"So you don't know what my pussy actually smells like then do you?" Amy asked.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers