Don't Think, Dani

Story Info
Sometimes, it's best to just feel...
4.7k words
4.57
45.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle Wesley stood in the hallway of her dorm floor in her robe, listening to the eerie silence. Usually, her friend Veronica was yelling at her Asian roommate, who only yelled back in furious Chinese. Or the sugar-bitch next door to her, the one who always pretended like Dani didn't exist, was having a loud fuck session that could be heard throughout the whole hall. And then there was Michael, the hot geek who liked to turn his game station up really loud on the weekends while he played.

Running her hands through her wavy hair, Dani walked down the hall to the bathroom. The last week of the school year was here, and the campus was a dead zone. She'd had her last final earlier that day; tomorrow she was finishing the rest of her packing and farewells, and Friday her father was coming with a U-Haul to pick her up.

Sophomore year of college and she still didn't have her own car.

Snorting, she climbed into the shower and soaped up. Small, tightly cramped, and no ventilation, the shower stall was one of the many things she would not be missing about her residence hall. She rinsed off and put on her robe, grabbing her shower bag. Brushing her teeth without the usual bustle of girls around her was odd, and slightly lonely. She sighed and shoved her toothbrush into her bag, and walked out the bathroom.

Immediately rounding the corner, she ran into someone, tripping over their leg. Dani went sprawling, her robe flying up and her shower bag toppling its contents.

"What the—?" someone—a male someone—began, then, "Whoah."

Dani knew precisely what they were 'whoahing' about. She sat up and hastily covered herself with her robe. Not being exactly skinny, there were a select number of men who didn't mind a size sixteen girl, and she had yet to find one. Wide hips, big breasts, and dark skin added to her voluptuous black woman appearance, one that had given her good days and bad days.

Apparently, today was a bad day.

"You okay, Dani?" her male acquaintance asked, and she looked up.

Ethan Floyd, one of the guys who lived on her floor, was gazing down at her with a neutral expression on his face. His tall physique, with a swimmer's slim, hard body, had many a woman bouncing at his feet, until someone heard a rumor that he was gay. When people found out that some poor girl he'd rejected had started it, his light green eyes and easy grin had female followers flocking back to him.

Stuffing her things back into her shower, Dani avoided his eyes. "Yeah, thanks," she muttered. Leave it to her to flash her goodies to the one guy who'd probably run screaming the other way.

Ethan knelt down and helped her. "I didn't know you were still here," he said casually, handing her a tampon and her toothpaste.

Dani snatched the things from his hand and stood up. "My last final was today," she answered stiffly, snapping her bag shut.

Ethan nodded. "Mine, too. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon."

"I'll be heading out Friday."

He smiled at her, and Dani suddenly felt awkward. Ethan had a really sexy smile, the rougish, boy kind that made your heart skip a beat or six. And boy, she was throbbing, too, only in a lower, more interesting place. Taking a step backwards, she said, "Well, maybe I'll see you next year, then."

"Cool, I look forward to it. Are you staying in this dorm again?"

"Unfortunately; I'm hoping they'll upgrade the bathrooms a bit."

Nodding, he added softly, "Maybe they can round out those sharp corners, too."

She stared up into his eyes. He was actually teasing her! "Maybe you should watch where you're going."

"Oh, I was watching," Ethan replied, his voice lowered an octave.

Dani swallowed, feeling herself grow warm. Time to go. "Well, I still have some packing to do, so..."

"Have a good summer, Dani," Ethan offered, opening the door to his dorm room.

"You, too," she replied, and walked away. Fast.

Back in her room she turned on the TV while she dressed, trying to focus on the program instead of how bad her hormones were acting up.

Unfortunately, the ache in her lower stomach wasn't going to let that happen. She kept thinking of Ethan's eyes, of the way his lips moved, of what he said...

Sighing in frustration, she turned off her TV and decided to listen to music instead. Cranking up the volume since there was no one to tell her otherwise, she exchanged her robe for some cotton capris and a fitted Tree of Peace t-shirt, and then began to pack. She'd opted to pay an extra four-hundred dollars to have her own room, so she still had a lot to go. A shitload of her stuff went into the trash; Dani had an annoying habit of hoarding all her paperwork, broken pencils, and torn binders until the end of the year, and she'd lost count of the how many gum wrappers she'd found.

She rolled up her light blue carpet and taped it shut, then swept the room. The hall broom, usually kept in the kitchen, had a new, temporary home in her closet, because since she'd started packing she'd had to sweep four times to keep the dust and dirt levels at a minimum.

Singing along with the Janelle Monae's "Sincerely Jane" and wrestling a heavy comforter into its case, Dani barely heard the light knock on her door. She grabbed for her remote and paused the music, listening carefully. Someone knocked again.

Lunging for the door, she tripped on the blanket she was packing and nearly cracked her skull on the tile floor. Opening the door from her position on the ground, she nursed her sore ankle.

"What happened?" Ethan asked, peering into the room.

"I tripped," she answered, looking up at him.

"You seem unusually clumsy today."

Dani glared at him. "What do you want?" she snapped, standing.

Ethan put his hands up in surrender, a DVD in hand. "Do you like movies?" he asked, his amazing grin focused on her.

She averted her eyes. "Everyone likes movies," she said, picking bits of packing tape off the headboard of her bed.

"What about Dr. Pepper, chips, and company?"

Dani frowned at him. "I have to finish packing."

"You have all day tomorrow to pack," Ethan said. He looked at the half-empty room, his eyes focused on the chaotic, gum wrapper side. "I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to finish that," he said with a teasing grin.

She opened her mouth to counteract his words, but he cut her off.

"Dani, come on. The last few days of school should be shared with someone, not spent alone, surrounded by a depressing state of clutter." He lowered his voice and looked in her eyes. "We could make happy memories."

Wow, he was bold. Did he think Dani was stupid or something? She looked around the room. The last four hours she'd spent packing, and her muscles were tired from lifting those heavy boxes out of the way. She was hungry, and beginning to get irritated that she still had so much to do. "I'm in," she said suddenly. Like Ethan said, she had all of tomorrow to get finished. At least, that was the excuse she was telling herself.

Ethan smiled at her and waited while she grabbed her keys and a pair of slippers.

"What movie did you get?" she asked, following him to his dorm room.

"Some action one with a shit-load of guns. One of my exes let me borrow it before we broke up, and I never got the chance to give it back to her."

"Have you seen it before?"

"Half of it. The other half I was a bit...occupied."

He opened the door to his room, and Dani followed him. She could probably have guessed what had occupied him. "You only have one bed," Dani pointed out. Most of his stuff was already gone, except for some clothes, his back pack, his bed sheets, and a few boxes. A few lingering posters covered his walls, including one of a group of lingerie-clad women, their limbs draped over each other's bodies, their lips parted in fake lust as they stared at the camera.

"Yeah, I paid for a single," Ethan said. He threw the food and drinks onto the bed, then popped the DVD into the player. "If it bothers you, you can take the bed and I'll take the sofa."

Where the second bed stood in her room, Ethan's room had provided, a small, squashy, colorless couch. It was covered with piles of clothes and the boxes.

"No, that's fine. I just mentioned it because I paid for a single too, and got a double bed."

"Looks like I got the better deal," he replied.

Dani climbed onto his bed. "Apparently so," she muttered.

Skipping through the trailers, Ethan said, "Well, look at the bright side. Push the beds together and you have a bigger bed. Great for kinky sex, you know?"

When Dani just stared at him, he laughed at her expression. "You have to think outside the box, Dani."

"I don't think I like where this is going," she said back to him.

Ethan stared at her for a few seconds. "Shall I change tactics?" he asked quietly.

"Depends on what your goal is," Dani answered, meeting his gaze. Her eyes widened at the slow smile that spread across Ethan's face. She could not believe she'd just said that. "Er...that came out wrong."

"You sure?"

She didn't answer.

Ethan climbed on the bed beside her, offering her a bottle of Dr. Pepper and placed a bowl of Sun Chips in between them. Then he turned out the lights and started the movie.

At first, Dani was uncomfortable sitting in the dark so close to him. She was aware of every movement he made, every swig of soda, every chip he ate. Eventually, the movie began to draw her in, and she focused more on the explosions than on Ethan. It wasn't until the sex scene came that she grew uncomfortable again.

And incredibly turned on.

Her heart rate jumped through the roof, and it was all she could do to sit there instead of making some pitiful excuse to escape. She watched as the male actor pushed up his female partner's dress and began to fuck her, feeling her own cunt begin to drip with need. The moans that left the speakers of the television were startlingly real, and the arousal in the woman's voice heightened her own desire.

Suddenly, the movie was paused, and the light switched on. She didn't take her eyes from the TV screen as Ethan stared at her; she refused to look at him.

"It's making you uncomfortable," Ethan said matter-of-factly.

She didn't say anything.

"Are you a virgin, Dani?" he asked quietly.

"No," she replied. "I'm not, thanks."

"How many times have you been fucked?"

Dani closed her eyes, the ache in her lower belly deepening. She didn't have to answer him if she didn't want to. She spoke anyway. "Twice."

Ethan nodded. "And were they good?"

They were horrible. She shrugged.

He picked up the remote and started the movie again, this time leaving the lights on. Dani could feel his eyes on her as she watched the screen. The woman's moans were growing louder as the man pounded into her, his face contorted with lust. He leaned over and kissed her, his hips still rolling violently into hers.

"Stop," Dani said breathlessly. "Why are you doing this?"

Ethan paused the movie again. "Doing what?" he asked.

"Purposefully amping up the sex parts of the movie."

"I can't help how they affect you, Dani. I've jacked off to scenes like this a dozen times; they don't bother me anymore."

Did he honestly just admit that to her? She also couldn't believe how much hornier it got her. "Nice, Ethan," she sneered. "Very mature."

He grinned at her. "What can I say, I'm a guy." Lifting the remote, he added, "I'd like to see how this plays out." He turned out the lights and played the movie.

Dani suffered through the rest of the sex scene, and one other like it, before the end of the movie, and she could tell that she was going to have to take a cold shower before she went to bed that night. There was nothing like water colder than a witch's titty to ruin the mood.

Climbing off the bed and throwing her trash away, Dani stood by the door while Ethan tidied his room and put the movie in one of the boxes. "Thanks, for inviting me over," she said when he was done cleaning up. "It was...interesting." He nodded, and she started opening the door.

It slammed abruptly with a loud thud. Dani stared at Ethan's tall form leaning against it, and then looked up into his eyes.

"Here's the thing, Dani," he said, arms folded across his chest. His biceps bulged slightly, but she did her best to ignore them. "I had a goal for tonight, and so far, like you suggested earlier, my tactics have been wrong." He paused, reaching out a hand to caress her smooth cheek. "I want to fuck you," he finished.

She stared at him, not entirely sure what to say. Her body was giving her several suggestions as to what to do, but beyond that she was lost. "Okay..." she said lamely. "And what started this...goal?"

"I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks now, ever since I saw you come out of the bathroom with your hair curled. It was easy to imagine running my fingers through it while I slid into you..." He tugged a strand of her hair. "I didn't decide to act on it until today, when you fell."

Dani swallowed. "What did you see?" she whispered.

He whispered back. "Everything." He tilted her head up and leaned down. "And I gotta say, you have a very beautiful pussy."

He kissed her, and there was nothing easy or soft about it. Dani felt Ethan press her body against the door, her lips melting against his. His mouth was demanding, but she kept up with his heat easily, and eventually he eased up on her, sliding his lips across her jaw, and further down to her neck.

"Ethan," she gasped, feeling her skin tingle wherever his was touching her. Her fists curled themselves into his shirt. She didn't want to enable him by moaning, but shit, this felt good. "Is this wise?"

"Probably not," he murmured. He knelt down in front of her and kissed her clothed pussy.

"What are you doing?" Dani asked in shock. He was attempting to pull her capris down, and she was trying to keep them up.

"I've been wondering what you taste like all day. I'm about to get my answer." He yanked the cloth from her hands.

"I don't think—"

"Yeah, I don't recommend doing that."

"Excuse me?" she snapped at him.

"Don't think," Ethan said, rubbing her thighs. "My experience is that it gets in the way of good fucking." He hooked his fingers into her panties and drew them down slowly.

Dani could feel his breath against her pubes. She didn't shave them, instead opting to keep them neatly trimmed, and his hot sigh that slid across them tickled, sending shivers through her core. Her mind in half a daze, she watched as Ethan rubbed a hand across her short curls, then stood up. He led her to the bed, pushed her back onto it and spread her legs wide. His hands massaged her inner thighs, beginning from the knee and slowly kneading their way up. Dani leaned forward a little, curious as to what he'd do. She'd been fucked before, but as for oral sex, she was the one to give it, not get it.

She watched as Ethan put his middle and ring finger in his mouth for a few seconds, and then drew them out. With his palm up, he pushed them gently into her cunt, looking up to watch her expression.

Dani's eyes rolled shut, her breath coming heavier. The walls of her pussy were squeezing Ethan's fingers hungrily, proving how long she'd been empty. He drew them out and said, more to himself, "Oh, you'll be tight for me." He looked up at her. "Lean back all the way. Remember, don't think, just feel."

She did as he said, looking up at the empty ceiling. In the same place in her own room, she'd put up a poster of Picasso's Starry Night, but now—The thought was suddenly torn away as Ethan shoved his two fingers into her and began to piston them in and out. Her hips bucked as his thumb worked her clit, and Dani felt her pussy convulse, drawing a hushed moan from her lips. She planted her toes on the bed on either side of Ethan's head and lifted her hips, arching her back at the explosion of wetness that soaked her thighs.

After a few moments she saw Ethan stand and suck her juices off his fingers, giving her a half smile. "I can't think of the last time I've had anything so good," he told her. "Would you like a taste?"

Dani didn't get a chance to answer. The next second, Ethan grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the mattress. Cupping her head with both hands, he kissed her, drawing her upper lip into his mouth. She leaned into it, noticing her own slight tanginess as his tongue took a cleansing sweep across hers.

When he finally moved away from her, Dani put her legs together, attempting to cover herself. She watched as he took off his shirt and let it fall to the floor. His skin was pale, but his muscles were solid from his years of swimming, and all Dani could think of was how his body would feel against her own.

His next movements shocked her as right there in the full light he stripped off his pants and boxers. Dani caught a second of his partially erect dick before she covered her eyes. "What are you doing?" she asked, eyes screwed shut.

"I was under the impression that we were gonna fuck," Ethan answered in mild tone. He sighed when she didn't move. "Dani, uncover your eyes."

She heard some movement, and then the flick of two light switches. The bed dipped as she heard Ethan lay down beside her. A hand leisurely touched her leg, and she had to keep from trembling as he moved his fingers in a serpentine pattern across her thigh, over and over again.

Peeking through her fingers, she saw that Ethan had turned off the light to the actual room, and replaced it with the dimmer closet light. The room was darker, easing her fears, and she opened her eyes all the way, turning to look at him. He was still naked, his cock lying agonizingly close to her, but she studiously ignored it as she gazed into his face.

"Give me your hand," Ethan said, reaching for it. He brought her hand to his face and kissed her palm, and then laid it firmly on his cock. Dani tried to snatch it back, but he tightened his grip. "Don't think, Dani. Feel," he whispered, and let her go.

Her first instinct, was of course, to take her hand away. But the long, thick muscle that lay beneath her fingers was warm and partially erect, and it intrigued her. Sex with her past boyfriends had never been this intimate, or even this satisfying. Ethan was definitely showing her a new aspect.

She wrapped her fingers gently around his dick and lifted it away from his belly. She knew the basics of a hand job, and began to slide her palm up and down his shaft, feeling his semi flaccid state disappear after several minutes. When she was more confident, she reached for his ball sac and began to roll it between her fingers, lightly applying pressure.

She was startled when Ethan let out a slight groan, but felt so ridiculously pleased with herself that she actually giggled. She saw him open her eyes and grin at her. "You obviously know what you're doing," he said, sitting up.

Maneuvering so that Dani was sitting between his legs with her back to him, he reached for the hem of her t-shirt and pulled up; she didn't even stop him.

"I thought so," he breathed against her neck, noting her braless state. Throwing the t-shirt away from him, he caressed her bare breasts with both hands, rolling the dusky nipples between his fingers.

Dani leaned back against him, tilting her head. It seemed like all her nerves were congregated in her nipples, sending shocks racing up her spine and down to her pussy. She arched her back and pressed her own hands against Ethan's, giving him a firmer grip.

"Touch yourself," Ethan whispered in her ear. "Feel yourself."

She lowered one hand between her legs, stroking the moist lips of her sex. They, too, began to tingle, and Dani found the source, the little bullet throbbing within her slick folds. She pressed against it with her fingers, moving them in a circular motion, just as she did when she was alone. She barely noticed when Ethan's hands began to rub her shoulders, or her arms, or her legs. All she could do was breathe and whimper at the pleasure she was giving herself, stroking her clit until it was pulsing angrily.

12