Don't Wake Daddy

Story Info
Mom seduces her son & remembers her father.
3.9k words
4.4
299.8k
107
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piekna
piekna
230 Followers

Before we got married, my husband and I had agreed that if either of us felt there was something missing in our marriage that we would talk about it, and seek it elsewhere if necessary. Over the course of the last 20 years, we had even done so on occasion, in order to fulfill a fantasy or satisfy a curiosity that we didn't want the other involved in. But then... then, he cheated and he didn't tell me about it, and that made me think it was more serious than usual. And so, we fought like cats and dogs.

We tried to keep it from our 18-year-old son, Nick , though. We'd had fights before and always managed to get over them and find each other again. So instead of me throwing plates at his head, we just didn't have sex. At all. For us, this is saying something, since we usually have sex at least once a day if not more, but I'd be damned if I'd let that cock in me again before I knew where else it'd been. Still, for the sake of appearances, we shared our giant king-sized bed, but he slept on the edge of his side and I slept on the edge of mine, and we had a huge swath of emptiness between us.

So those were the sleeping arrangements one night when Nick came into our room and shook my shoulder until I woke up.

"mumble wha? wha is it honey?" I squinted up at him. Even without my glasses on I could see that he was fully dressed, "wha's goin' on?" I yawned.

"Mom, you have to take me to the hospital." he said, seriously. That woke me up a bit.

"Oh my god, sweetie, what's the matter. What happened? Where the hell are my glasses?" I always put them on the bedside table but I must have knocked them off when I put my book there, as sometimes happens. It was when I was leaning off the edge of the bed feeling around on the floor for them that I noticed he had an erection. A big one.

I found my glasses and put them on and I could see in the pale light coming in from the hallway that he was blushing bright red. "Uhhh... well.. it just. It kinda won't go down." He said, "... and I've tried... you know, and it didn't work and it hurts so much. Mom, can we go to the hospital? Maybe they can do something."

I blushed right back but couldn't quite stop myself from gazing at the tent in his pants, "You've tried..." I made a vague gesture with my hand that managed to make us both blush even more.

He nodded sheepishly and replied, "Yeah. Four times. It's been this way for hours and it just won't go away. God, it hurts."

My only explanation for what happened next is that I'm absolutely horrible before I've had a long hot shower and some form of caffeine. The fact that he wasn't actually missing a limb or bleeding out had lulled me back into a comfortable level of almost-sleep. Also, it was 3:30 in the morning and my judgement at that time has always been impaired. But for whatever reason, I just automatically leaned forward, saying "Momma will kiss it all better," while pulling down his track pants and kissing the head.

I sort of froze in that position with neither of us breathing and then looked up to see an expression of shock, pain, and awe on Nick's face. I don't know what possessed me -- perhaps it was just tasting precum again after weeks of going without -- but I slowly took the head in my mouth and started to suck on my son's cock, swirling my tongue around and around the head and into the hole at the tip to get more of his precum.

He closed his eyes and moaned, pushing his hips at my face a bit, and I paused long enough to say, "Shhh... don't wake your father," before I took him in my mouth again and sucked him. I stroked the shaft with one hand and cupped his balls in the other, pulling his pants down almost to his knees. After a few bobs up and down I was able to take the whole thing in, gagging a bit before letting it slip into my throat. It felt so good to have a cock in my mouth again.

I just wish it could have lasted longer. After the second or third time I deepthroated he grunted and I felt his warm cum flood my mouth and I kept it there for a moment, just relishing the feeling of it before I swallowed it all down. I licked and kissed the shaft a bit more, sucking it gently to get the last little bit out, before finally letting him go. He was going flacid, so I said "Looks like we don't have to go to the hospital. Try to get some sleep now, honey, you have school in the morning." I pulled his pants back up and he went off to bed. I quickly fingered myself to a pleasant orgasm and went to sleep.

* * *

When the alarm went off the next morning, my hand was still cupping my damp pussy. I idly stroked back and forth through my wetness and looked at the time: half an hour earlier than necessary. My husband and I always did that so that we could have a quickie in the morning, and I suppose neither of us could quite bring ourselves to reset the alarm.

I smiled a bit as I turned it off and decided that, like it or not, one of us had to swallow pride long enough to find out what was happening, and I decided that it might as well be me. I rolled over and touched his shoulder lightly, letting my fingers graze his back, but his body stiffened and he got out of bed. "Do you mind if I shower first?" he asked. I sighed, "No, go right ahead. I think I'll nap for a few more minutes." The bottom fell out of my stomach a bit as I watched him leave the room.

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling, contemplating what I had done the night before. Was it just a dream or had I really sucked my son's cock? The whole scenario just seemed too far-fetched... didn't it? I reached my hand up to my chin and felt some dried cum. No, I had definitely sucked Nick off... and enjoyed it. Enjoyed it quite a bit, if the current state of my pussy was any indication. I could feel my juices running down the crack of my ass.

I started to play with myself, recalling the events of the previous night, and I wished nothing more than to do it again. Nick was so handsome, like his father at that age, and he was always so sweet to me. Of course, the fact that he had a big, delicious cock helped, too. I just wished that I'd been able to go down on him longer.

It reminded me a bit of my first time sucking cock, only in reverse. I'd been learning about sex from friends in school and I was really very horny and curious, but I was too shy to approach any of the boys. I discussed it with my best friend and she confided that she'd started her sexual education with her cousin. They were comfortable with each other because they already knew each other, and they didn't have to worry about falling in love or dating or anything like that. Plus, their parents liked the fact that they would hang out together. That got me to thinking.

I didn't have any cousins in town that I could enlist to help me out with my sexual education, and I didn't have any really good male friends, either. That left me with my father and brother as the two main males in my life, and my brother and I fought way too much for me to consider him.

I started to study my father any time we were in the same room at home. I took notice of his eyes and his smile for the first time... the way his hands looked so big and strong. He really was quite handsome, I had to admit. I could finally see why my friends all told me they had crushes on him. I made up my mind: it would be Daddy.

My mother was so pleased when I decided that I wanted to start wearing "nice clothes." I told her I had a crush on a boy and I wanted to look pretty for him, but I refused to tell her who it was. We went shopping and bought me cute little pleated skirts and tight(er) tops. Nothing incredibly sexy, really, but much more attractive than my usual jeans and a tshirt look.

I modeled them for my dad when I got home, doing little twirls that sent my skirts flying up a bit and showed him peeks of my panties. He blushed a bit and tried to find somewhere to look that didn't have him staring at thigh or ass or tits, telling me I looked beautiful. I smiled happily and bounced onto his lap to give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek as I said thank you. I wiggled down on his slight erection for a moment before getting up and going back to my room to change.

After that, my mother was only too happy to encourage my new foray into girliness, and I started wearing my skirts and tight tops all the time. My flirting got a bit more overt over time. I would hug him more often and kiss him at the drop of a hat, though I made sure to hug my mother too, so that she wouldn't suspect. It got me so hot to press my body into him right in front of her, too.

My father, of course, was flustered and confused by my attentions, but that only made me more aggressive. Finally, one day my mother was in the kitchen making dinner, my brother was in his room, and my father and I were watching tv in the den when I decided to go for it. I went over to my Daddy and sat in his lap, facing him. He was so surprised, but I just leaned down and kissed him right on the lips.

"What the... what are you doing?" he asked in a surprised whisper, not wanting to alert my mother and bring her into the room.

I nuzzled his neck and said, "I want you to teach me how to do things, Daddy."

"Th-things?" he stuttered weakly.

I nodded and brought his hands up to my chest, squeezing them on my breasts. "All kinds of things, Daddy."

I kissed him again and slid my panty-covered pussy back and forth across the erection in his pants, moaning into his mouth. By now, he was kissing me back and squeezing my breasts on his own. Then, my mother called us for dinner and he looked like he was going to have a heart attack. "God, what am I doing?" he asked rhetorically. "Be right there, honey, just gonna wash up." he called to my mother in the kitchen. I smiled and went in for dinner.

That night, I passed the time waiting for everyone to fall asleep by playing with my tight little pussy and dreaming of having my Daddy's cock inside it. At around 2am, when I knew everyone would be fast asleep, I took off my nightie and walked, naked, to my parents room. I knelt by the bed and lifted the blankets up, and touched my Daddy's cock while he slept. It was so soft, and then I felt it jump.

It grew bigger and bigger as I continued to stroke it gently, and I heard my Daddy moan in his sleep. And when I saw the drop of moisture at the tip, I did what my girlfriend had told me about and licked it off. That's all I did that first night, but soon I would go in every night and touch and lick my Daddy until his cock was nice and hard, and then I would suck on just the head. He never woke up... or at least, never let on that he did, and I became quite the little cocksucker.

I was brought out of my nostalgic revelrie by my husband coming in and saying I could have my turn in the shower. I looked at the clock. I'd been playing and daydreaming for almost half an hour, and now it was time to get ready for work.

I took my hand off my cunt with a sigh and padded down the hall to the bathroom for my morning shower. Thoughts of last night's encounter melded with my memories of my father as I slid my nightie off over my head and turned on the water to heat up. I looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my hair and enjoyed the way my breasts bounced with the movement of my arm. Soon, I was stroking the soft skin, cupping the round, heavy flesh in my hands and tweaking my nipples. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling while remembering what it felt like to have them sucked. God, I missed that feeling.

I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by steam, so I got into the shower and let the scalding hot water cascade over my body. I stood there under the stream of water and let it soak my hair and body. I was still lost in thought, idly playing with my breasts, remembering what they had been like when I'd been pregnant with Nick. I loved how they were so full and sensitive. I sighed as I reached for the soap and started to lather my body. My husband had had a vasectomy years before, so I wouldn't be having any more children, much as I loved being pregnant. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, but I'd been wanting another child for some time. It was just one more cause of unhappiness in our marriage, of late.

I thought more about my son as I washed my hair. He was pretty much all grown up now, and soon he'd be leaving to have a family of his own. I sighed again, thinking of how much I'd miss him. Over the past year or two, we'd become friends. I was going to miss hanging out together.

I shook myself out of my revelry, reminding myself that he didn't even have a girlfriend right now, so he was hardly going to get married any time soon. I shut off the water and squeezed the water out of my hair, wrapping it in a towel and then wrapping another towel around my body. I opened the door to go back to my room to dress, but then remembered my nightie still on the floor so bent over to pick it up.

When I stood up and turned around, there was Nick, staring at my legs with quite the tent in his boxers. I wondered what else he had seen in that brief moment when I'd leaned over. I blushed a bit, but smiled and said, "So honey, still have that problem I see. Well, if it doesn't go away in your shower, just come to Momma and she'll help you out." Then I laughed and kissed his cheek and went back to my bedroom. I was a bit surprised at my own forwardness, but apparently I could still flirt, even after a few years. The look on his face made me feel really good, too.

My husband was already dressed and heading downstairs by the time I got back to my bedroom. He was avoiding me even more than usual today. I sighed and shrugged and briskly towelled my hair, feeling the towel around my body slip a bit. I turned on the radio and began to sing and dance (my morning ritual) as I made my way over to my dresser to brush my hair out. I was in the middle of singing into my hairbrush when I heard the knock on my door.

It was Nick. He was still in his boxers and didn't look like he'd showered yet, and the tent in his boxers was still very much evident. "I don't want to take care of it in the shower, Mom," he said, "I'd much rather have you take care of it for me."

He wrapped his arms around me and then I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth for his tongue and moaned into him. He kissed me with such passion that I just melted against him, and I said not a word of protest when my towel dropped to the floor.

He cupped my ass in his hands and lifted me up and against his body, walking us over to my bed. He lay me down on it and fell down on top of me, still kissing me, and ground his cock against me. I whimpered with need and tangled my fingers in his hair and soon he was kissing my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin at my collar bone, licking his way down to my breasts. I moaned and arched my back up when his tongue flicked across my hard little nipple. My hands in his hair kept him firmly planted at my breast and he chuckled softly as he felt me writhe beneath him. I pulled him up for another hard kiss, but just for a moment before guiding him down to my other breast. I was breathing so hard and moaning so loudly that I'm surprised my husband didn't come up to investigate, but instead we heard the front door close behind him on his way to work.

Nick gently disentangled my hands from his hair and held them at my sides. "Spread your legs for me, Mom. I want to see inside you. I want to see where I came from." I blushed but felt compelled to do what he asked of me. His ministrations had made me even hotter, and I knew he'd find me dripping.

I spread my legs as wide as I could as he kissed his way down my tummy. And then I felt his breath on my pussy. "Ohhhh... oh god, honey.. .please lick me, baby. It's been so long so long... please?"

He kissed my pussy lips, then slid his tongue between them and my begging turned into a high-pitched squeal of satisfaction. I wanted desperately to push his head into me harder, but he still held my hands at my sides, so he kept his slow, soft, agonizing pace. I was begging over and over again for him to let me cum, please let me cum, I need it baby... but to no avail. He kept me right there on the edge of orgasm for what seemed like forever. It was simultaneously heaven and hell.

I lay there on the bed, thrusting up at his face, arching my back, wiggling around in any way I could to get more of him. My eyes were closed, and so when he stopped licking me, I didn't realise at first what he was doing, and then I felt the bed move, and his weight on top of me.

"Oh fuck yes, Nick... please fuck me, honey. I need to feel that big hard cock of yours in my pussy... mmmmm" I started to moan as I felt the head of his dick move up and down my dripping slit.

"Do you really want it, Mom?" he asked, panting slightly at the effort of holding back. "Do you really want me to fuck you? Do you?"

"Oh God YES Nick, YES, please fuck me ... fuck me hard and fast and let me feel your cum inside me!"

I screamed when he finally rammed his cock right into me. He gave me the whole thing in one long, hard thrust. My nails dug into his back and my legs wrapped around my waist and I kept on begging for his cum as he fucked in and out of me with smooth, rapid strokes. I started cumming around him, spasming around his cock and squeezing it tight in me, and that was enough to make him groan and give me the cum I wanted so much.

I felt it spill inside me, filling me up, and it was enough to keep my orgasm going onto another wave. His thrusting slowed and eventually stopped, and we lay there, sweaty and satisfied, and we kissed.

Resisting the urge to fall back asleep after our lovemaking, Nick and I took a quick shower together that almost ended in more sex, except that I had to get to work. I skipped my usual morning ritual of breakfast and the newspaper and instead just hopped into my car and drove like a madwoman. I ended up being ten minutes early. I love it when the gods smile down on me like that.

I got some coffee from the machine in the break room and sat down at my desk, waiting for my email to finish downloading and marvelling at how I could still almost feel Nick inside me. That ghost-cock feeling never fails to amaze and arouse me. I squeezed my thighs together under my desk and bit my lip as I remembered what I'd been doing less than an hour before.

And then the phone rang and I had to get down to work.

The morning was insanely busy, so I barely had time to breathe let alone think, and it was with relief that I finally broke for lunch... at around 2:30. I wandered out of the building and walked down to the lake, grateful once again that I worked so close to the waterfront downtown.

Wanting time to myself, I just got a hotdog and a Coke from one of the street vendors and sat on a bench, looking at the water and thinking.

My marriage, previously strong, was somehow now on the verge of ending, and I didn't know why. My husband wouldn't talk to me, and I had no idea what he might possibly be thinking. Then there was Nick.

My son had grown up seemingly overnight and was now a young man, and a wonderful one. Suddenly, I was feeling things for Nick that I had felt for my husband only recently. I could already feel the mental change occurring wherein Nick became less my son and more my partner. It was all happening so fast, and I was so confused, and yet... it felt so right.

Once more I thought of how my feelings of passion for Nick were similar to those I felt for my own father. Was it all just a taboo that I loved too much? Would I feel the same way if Nick were just any younger man that I had decided to have an affair with and not actually my son? I sighed as I finished my meal and watched the seagulls pounce on the bit of hotdog bun I'd thrown in their direction. Obviously I wouldn't be able to figure this out quickly, but just as obviously it was something that I'd have to give lots of thought to. I wandered back towards my office building, still deep in thought.

piekna
piekna
230 Followers