Don't Wake Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
855 Followers

He sidled against me and I felt the hot hard hammer against my cheeks. Then it slipped between my cheeks, and then it was pressing against my opening. My well-lubricated opening. It was slipping in. It was actually slipping in. I can't say it didn't hurt. Even though I had a ton of Lube-Ricious in my ass, it still hurt. But it wasn't so bad that I couldn't stand it. I moved back a little, trying to adjust my flesh around the bulky invader. If it was a question of my ass, or my dear daddy's very life, there was just no choice. I would gladly sacrifice my virgin ass for my beloved father.

He pushed into me more and more. I pushed back against him more and more. It didn't hurt any more. I just felt wonderfully stuffed. Stuffed and full. I was filled with my daddy's cock. As I thought about this, my own less than gigantic dick started to erect. I played with it as daddy hunched into me. It was so delicious. The tiny bells were going jingle, jingle, jingle. My ass was going tingle, tingle, tingle. I stroked my cock. I stroked my balls. Daddy stroked my ass. The bells were ringing. I was in heaven.

Daddy's hands were caressing all over my body, feeling the shiny, satiny nightgown. Even though he was fast asleep, my father urged me onto my stomach and rolled his body on top of mine. He was fucking like a master. The bells were jingling, jingling, jingling. My ass was tingling, tingling, tingling. His big cock was mushrooming inside of me and then it came. The blasts. His legs shot out and his whole body shook with each blast of cum into my asspassage. Jingle, spurt. Jingle, spurt, Jingle, spurt. And on and on and on.

We fell asleep that way. I mean daddy was already asleep, but I drifted off. I was lying face down on the bed and daddy was on top of me, his big, warm, now-pliable cock sleeping in my asshole.

Fortunately, again I woke up before daddy. I carefully extricated myself from beneath him. Again I went to the bathroom and got a wad of wet toilet paper. I sponged daddy's Lube-Ricious coated cock clean, and eased his shorts back over his floppy dick. I covered him lovingly with the blankets and went back to my own room. I took off the nightgown and put on my own cotton-acetate pajamas. I climbed under the blankets, and this time I fell asleep. I was really bushed.

Daddy was up before me now, and boy was he cheerful. He was whistling and singing when I came into the kitchen. He poured some cereal into a bowl for me, and splashed on some milk.

"What's up, champ?" he asked me.

"Nothing much," I answered. I really couldn't tell him what was up.

"God. I feel just great today. Just great." He flexed all his muscles. "I wonder how come I feel so terrific."

I knew why he felt so terrific, but obviously I couldn't tell him.

"What's on for today?" he asked me.

"I don't know," I answered. "I have to pick up a couple of things."

What I had to pick up was several more jars of Lube-Ricious. I would need them. On the way back from the sex store on Highway 72, I stopped at the food market. I bought a beautiful duckling, and potatoes for baking, and broccoli. Tonight I would make daddy Duck a l'Orange, and baked potatoes, and broccoli au gratin. There was no reason daddy couldn't have a good home-cooked meal and a nice dinner to come home to just because mommy was on vacation. I was here. I was not a cripple. I could take care of daddy just as well as mommy could.

After I finished drying all the dishes and the roasting pan, I joined daddy in the living room. Again I sat on the floor in front of the couch where he was lying. His fingers again thoughtlessly combed through my hair, and even affectionately stroked my cheeks as he watched the basketball game. I didn't really like basketball, but I watched with daddy. I wanted to be with him. Mommy was on vacation and I didn't want him to have to be alone.

I knew he appreciated the sacrifices I was making for him, because when he turned off the television and we got up to go upstairs, he impulsively grabbed me in his strong arms and just squeezed.

"I really love you, son. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes, daddy. I know that. And I love you too."

"That's my Kenny. That's my sweet boy." He squeezed me again and even kissed my cheek. I kind of backed away a little bit because I was getting a hard-on and I didn't want him to feel it.

We went upstairs. He went to his bedroom and I went to mine. Again I prepared myself. I donned my nightgown and climbed under the covers. I slept a little while. I slept until my ears detected jingle, jingle, jingle. Quickly I sat up and relubricated my passage with the gel and the plastic penis.

I touched daddy's arm before he got so close to the staircase tonight. I was getting more confident. I knew I wouldn't wake him. Everything happened as it had the night before, and daddy jingled my way to heaven.

Night after night it happened. Always the same. Until one night it was a little different. I can't explain it. I don't know what was different. Daddy was lying on top of me working his penis in and out of my hole. I was now pretty open, and it was all very easy and even pleasant. Pleasant isn't the word. I loved it. I loved it like mad. I practiced working my assmuscles all around daddy's dick. Making it roomy for him. Making it tight for him. Raising my ass up to him. Feeling his wiry hairs against my butt. My ass was learning to draw and suck on his injector tube.

I listened to his even sleep-breathing in my ear. And then I notice something different. His breathing was a little different. I wondered about that. His hands, as always, played with my silky nightgown. But now his hands were climbing under my nightgown, squeezing my flesh. Squeezing my asscheeks, squeezing my hips, squeezing my thighs, squeezing my flat breasts. His tongue was in my ear. I didn't remember that happening before. But what the hell. I just went with it. Whatever.

When he shot into me, he seemed a little more savage than usual. He was really pinching my nipples. They were hurting. I just bit my lip and accepted it. His cock was after all spurting his precious daddysperm into my thirsty insatiable boycunt.

After I cleaned up and went to my own room, I lay there in my crushed nightgown. My head was spinning, and I didn't even bother to change into my pajamas. It had been different tonight. What was it? Could daddy have been awake when he fucked me tonight? Did he know he was fucking his own son's asshole? Did he like fucking his own son's asshole? All these questions tumbled madly through my mind.

No. No. No. I rejected all my suspicions. Of course, daddy was asleep. I could never let him know what was happening between us. Even though I wanted to throw my arms around him and turn my face up to his, and have him stick his large tongue between my lips, and eat out my mouth as I sucked his tongue, as his hands played with my asscheeks, and his fingers dug into my hungry asshole. Just thinking about daddy was making me stiff. I lifted my nightgown and beat off in a frenzy. I just let it soak into the gown. I would wash it tomorrow. And besides there were dozens more.

Three weeks had passed and mommy was due home in a few days. One morning while daddy was dipping toast into his egg yellow, and I was chewing on my Wheatcrunchy cereal, which was covered with milk and lots and lots of brown sugar, the phone rang. Daddy picked it up. "Hi, honey," he said into the phone. "It's your mother," he whispered to me.

I rushed into the living room and picked up the extension. Mommy was crying. Why was mommy crying?

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," sobbed mommy.

"Calm down, Edith," daddy said. "Just come home. We'll get through this."

"I just told you I can't come home," she said. "I've met someone, and we're in love. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm not coming back."

"Edith, please. Come home. We can talk this over. When you're back home, you'll forget all about him."

"I won't forget him. I'll never forget him. I'm in love."

I started to cry into the phone. "Mommy. Come home. Please come home."

"I can't baby. I just can't. I love you so much, honey. Please take care of your father for me. Promise me that."

"I promise, mommy," I said. That would be an easy promise to keep. Finally the conversation was over and daddy and I hung up. I went back into the kitchen. Poor daddy was sitting with his head in his hands, shaking his head. "I don't understand it," he said. "I don't understand it."

I went over and tried to comfort him. I put my hand on his shoulder. He leaned his head to the side and caressed my hand with his cheek. Then he kissed it. "My boy. My sweet boy. What would I ever do without you?" I love you so much, I love you so much." He was crying.

I started to cry too. I threw my arms around his shoulders. "I love you, daddy. I love you so much." We hugged each other, and our faces touched, and our tears ran together.

Daddy tried to get hold of himself. "It's okay, honey. We'll be fine. Just the two of us. You'll see. Come on now. Finish your breakfast."

I sat down and choked down the rest of my Wheatcrunchies. They were not going down easily. Daddy started to do the dishes, but I pushed him aside. "I'll do that," I told him.

Daddy went up to his bedroom. He called me upstairs. When I entered the room he was sitting on the bottom of the bed clutching a big gold box. He was rocking back and forth as if in mourning. "Sit down," he said, patting the spot next to him. I sat.

"I want you to see something," he said. He untied the ribbon and opened the beautiful box. Inside was a magnificent embroidered blue satin nightgown. He lifted it tenderly out of the box and stroked the smooth material. "I bought this to give to your mother when she got back from her vacation." He looked at it sadly. "Isn't it beautiful?" he asked me. "Don't you think it's beautiful?"

"Daddy. It's just gorgeous. I know she would have loved it."

"If only I could have seen her in it. I wanted to see her wearing it."

I patted his shoulder consolingly.

"I want to see what it looks like when it's being worn. Kenny. Would you? Would you put it on for me?"

"Daddy!" I gasped. "You want me to put on a nightgown?"

"Yes, please. Do it for me. I want to see it being worn. I want to see how it drapes. Please."

"All right," I said hesitantly. "I'll change in my room."

"No. Change here," said Daddy. "I'm your father. You don't have to be embarrassed in front of me."

I started to unbutton my top shirt button. Daddy reached over and started to unbutton the next one. He was really anxious. When my shirt was unbuttoned, he lifted it off my shoulders. I raised my arms, and daddy lifted my t-shirt over my head. I started to unbuckle my belt, but daddy was ahead of me. He unbuckled it. He lowered my pants, and sat me down on the bed. I raised my legs and daddy took off my shoes and socks, and then pulled my pants off of my legs.

I was wearing only my underpants now. I stood up thinking I would put on the nightgown, but the minute I stood up, daddy lowered my underpants to the floor. He supported me while I stepped out of them. I was completely naked now. But not for long. Daddy had me raise my arms, and the beautiful blue nightgown slipped over my head and fell around my body in luxurious folds.

"Turn around," daddy said. I turned, feeling the fabric sweep with me. Daddy kept turning me and feeling the material all over. Over my chest, over my stomach, over my thighs front and back, over my bottom. "Keep turning, honey. Keep turning. Oh, it looks great. It looks so great."

I swirled around in front of my father, and I noticed that his hand had moved to the tent that had formed in his pants.

"Oh, you look so hot in that nightgown, honey" he said. "So hot. So hot." And he was playing with his tent.

Suddenly he grabbed me to him and pressed me against him. I could feel his hard penis pressing into my lower abdomen. He clasped his lips over mine and his hot heavy tongue darted into my mouth. I tasted his saliva, and my own penis started stiffening. His hands were squeezing my asscheeks. Pinching them and squeezing them as he licked all over my mouth.

Now I was sure that my suspicions had been correct. He had come awake last night. He had known that he was fucking me. That had to be the answer. Otherwise he would not dare to be so bold now.

"Oh, baby," he crooned. "You're so hot. You're so hot. What a hot tight little body." He continued to jam his tongue down my throat, and I licked it with my own tongue.

He was caressing the large package in his pants. "Take my cock out, honey."

"Daddy," I protested.

"Come on, baby. Take my cock out." He pulled down his zipper and brought my hand to the opening in his pants. He guided my hand inside. I started stroking his stretched jockey shorts. "Go inside, baby," he encouraged me. I reached up through the leg opening and wrapped my hand around his monster rod.

"Oh, that feels so good, honey. So good. You're getting me so hot." He stepped back and dropped his trousers to the floor. He tore off the rest of his clothes, and took my hand off his dick only long enough to drop his shorts.

"Get down on your knees, honey," he said.

"On my knees?" I looked up into his eyes.

"Get on your knees, baby." He pressed down on my shoulders and soon I was kneeling before him. His long hard cock was facing my mouth, pressing against my lips. "Come on, honey. Suck my dick. Suck your daddy's hard dick, sweetness.

He pressed my head forward.

"I've never sucked a dick, daddy," I told him.

"Well now's your chance to try it. You'll like it. Come on, baby." I opened my mouth just a little bit and he moved his cock into it. It slid along my tongue. It moved forward relentlessly and hit the back of my throat. I started choking and gagging. "Stay with it, honey. You'll get used to it. You'll like it. Suck daddy's dick. Suck daddy's big dick."

I started studiously sucking my daddy's big dick. He was right. I did like it. It was so big and strong and powerful. Just like my daddy. I licked all over the big head. I licked up and down and all around the long shaft. Then I lowered my face and took one of his large swinging balls into my mouth. "AAAGGGHHH, that's it, that's it. You're so good. You're such a great cocksucker. Suck my big balls. AAAGGGHHH." I moved my mouth to the other ball and he bucked in insane pleasure.

"Lick my ass," he ordered.

'What?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"You fucking heard me. Eat my ass. Stick your fucking tongue up my sweet ass." He turned and bent slightly at the waist, and with his two hands pulled his cheeks apart, exposing his little rose-pink hole. I stuck my tongue out and tentatively gave a little lick.

"Come on, kid," he said harshly. "Get in there."

I stuck my tongue in and worshipped his asshole as he twisted around and bucked and roared. "That's it. That's it. You're so good. You're a professional little whore, honey. Eat it, bitch."

We were both getting turned on by his rough talk, which was so uncharacteristic of my daddy. But it was sending me into a sexual tizzy.

"My cock," he said. "Go back to my cock."

I moved my mouth back over onto his enormous dick and sucked away as he moaned and groaned. "AAAGGGHHH. AAAGGGHHH. What a great sucker. What a great little cocksucker. Oh, baby. What you do to me. AAAGGGHHH."

With encouragement like that how could I stop? I happily slurped away on my father's penis.

"Come on, baby," he said.

"What I asked?"

"Get on the bed. I want to fuck your sweet ass."

"Daddy!" I said reprovingly. How he was talking.

"Come on. Get on the bed. It's fuck time. My dick wants to climb up your hot little ass and shoot a load of thick white cum." He steered me onto the bed and threw me down. He climbed on top of me. I was face up. I had never been face up before.

He lifted my legs and crawled between them. He lowered my legs onto his strong shoulders and kneewalked into my asshole. As his cock was pressing against my tight little entrance, I realized that I had not preprepared with Lube-Ricious. I was not prelubricated. I was worried. But the cock was going in and going in. It was going in without the Lube-Ricious. In. In. In. And now I felt his large balls resting against my asscheeks. He was all the way home. He began a slow in-out movement, and it was delicious. I lowered my legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist. I threw my arms around him. I had him imprisoned in all my limbs as he fucked my hot hole, and he was loving it. And I was loving it. I raised my ass up to meet his hard thrust, and heard the sexual sound of slapping flesh. Again and again and again we slapped together.

Now I had my tongue in his mouth, and he was sucking it. This was so hot. So hot. "Oh, daddy," I moaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my hot ass."

"I'm fucking your hot ass, baby. Daddy's fucking your hot tight ass." His hands kept playing with my beautiful nightgown. My nightgown. Not mommy's. Mine. Daddy's hands moved to my flat tits and began squeezing and pinching. Too bad I really didn't have swelling breasts, but daddy didn't seem to mind. He seemed to be very happy with me just the way I was.

"Do you want my cum in your asshole, honey? You want me to shoot my load up your hot little bottom." He was pounding away on top of me. His sweat was dripping into my eyes. I didn't care. I liked it. I liked all of it.

"Yes," I answered.

"Yes, what?" he panted.

"Yes, daddy. I want your thick hot cum in my asshole. I want your sperm inside my body. If only I were a girl so that you could make a baby in me."

"Yes, honey. That's what I'd like too. To make a baby in you. To make another baby inside my first baby." He hammered away inside my ass. As I fucked up to him and felt his balls hitting me, I almost forgot I was a boy for a few minutes. I thought I was a beautiful little girl, and that my daddy was going to spray his powerful seed in me and plant a child in my womb. And then he was spurting. He was coming. He was coming inside of me. This was so glorious. I was pregnant. I was pregnant. I shot my own load and got some of it on my beautiful new nightgown. It got it all over daddy's belly, and he ran his fingers through my ejaculate. I was pregnant. I was pregnant with my daddy's child.

Then I came back to myself. The sexual delirium left me and I realized. I was not pregnant. I could not get pregnant. I was not a girl. I was a boy. My daddy had not shot his load into my womb. He had shot his load into my ass. In fact, his cock was still in my ass, and my arms and legs were still wrapped around his body. I raised my lips to his, and we kissed again. A sweet gentle father-son kiss. A kiss of thank-you from me to him and him to me. Oh my sweet wonderful daddy. I guess we would survive without mommy. Just the two of us. Just us two.

The years passed and mommy occasionally came to visit with her new husband, Albert. He was a nice man. But nothing like my wonderful handsome daddy. Mommy didn't know what she had lost.

Every night I would get into a different beautiful nightgown and model it for daddy. He was always buying me new ones. Presents. Nightgown presents. I really did love the silky feel of them. They were so beautiful. And my daddy always said I looked beautiful in my nightgowns. After I had spun around for daddy for fifteen minutes or so, we would climb into his bed, and I would get down and suck his big cock.

And then he would fuck me. Fuck me in every position imaginable. I loved his big cock inside of me, and I must admit that every time he fucked me, I would allow myself to fantasize and imagine that I was daddy's little girl, and that his cum was going to make a baby inside me. It was just my imagination. It didn't hurt anyone to imagine that.

kicky1000
kicky1000
855 Followers