Don't Wake Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
2.8k words
4.48
172.5k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piekna
piekna
229 Followers

I had been secretly sucking on my Daddy's cock for about 2 months before anything else happened. I would go, naked, into his room almost every night and just lick him and hold him in my mouth. I ever actually continued long enough for him to orgasm, but I would relish the feel of him on my tongue and think about what else I'd like to do with him, if I could.

Of course, my daily attempts at seduction didn't cease and desist when I started my nightly adventures. I still flashed my panties at him on a fairly regular basis, and I sat in his lap at the slightest provocation. I also took to giving overly-close and very long hugs, pressing my body tight against his and rubbing a bit. That always got him flustered, and more than once I felt his erection before he managed to pull away.

Finally, one night, my best friend Vanessa slept over. She and I had been planning my seduction together, and I was catching her up on my progress (nothing new to report) and how I was getting rather sad at my lack of success. To take our minds off of that, we did what we usually did during sleepovers: we made out.

I know it sounds all trite and cliched, but we really did learn to kiss with each other, and it always managed to cheer me up when I was down.

Of course, we usually waited until fairly late at night to do that, when we were under the covers in our pyjamas, but this time we were doing it, still in our school uniforms, right before dinner time. We weren't doing anything too risquee, though, just kissing while sitting on my bed, but it was still a bit of a shock to my poor father when he walked in to tell us dinner was ready and found us like that.

We both blushed and my father stuttered and rushed out of the room, and all of us were pretty quiet during the meal. Afterwards, Vanessa and I helped my mom clean up the dishes and then we went back up to my room to do "homework." My father came up after a while and knocked hesitantly on the door, asking if he could come in.

"Girls, I just wanted to apologise for barging in here like that, earlier. I should have respected your privacy more than that, and I hope you can forgive me. And Heather, please know that you can talk to me about anything at all, ok?" He said his speech quietly and solemnly and then wished us good night and left. We looked at each other in surprise, and then giggled.

"God, Vanessa... my dad thinks I'm gay!" I said in a derisive tone.

"But think of what he just said! You can talk to him about anything! There's your opening," Vanessa replied. She had a good point. We spent the rest of the evening formulating a plan.

The next day was Saturday and while Vanessa would usually spend the day with me after a sleepover, she made up an excuse of some sort about having to do something that day and went over to visit her cousin. She got to have a good fuck, and I got to have another shot at my Daddy.

My mother was out with a friend doing antiquing or some such, and my brother was out playing baseball when I tracked down my Daddy in his office. I knocked quietly and entered.

"Daddy... did you mean what you said yesterday about me being able to talk to you about anything?" I asked in a tremulous voice. Sometimes I think I should have gone into theatre at some point.

"Of course, sweetie, what did you want to talk to me about?" he asked.

Poor guy, he had no clue.

I walked over and sat in his lap like I used to do when I was a little girl and had questions. He snuggled me in close and held me, wanting to give me physical support since I seemed to be upset. I just enjoyed the closeness and surreptitiously inhaled the scent of his aftershave. I could feel myself getting excited.

"Daddy... what is sex like?" I asked. I swear to god, he stopped breathing altogether. If I hadn't had my head pressed so close to his chest that I could hear his heart beating, I would have been concerned for his health.

"Um... maybe you should talk to your mother about that," he said while trying to gently disengage me from his lap.

"But I can't talk to Mom about that kind of stuff. She makes me feel all embarassed. I can talk to you, though... can't I?" I managed to sniffle a little bit at the end of my question, and he hugged me close again.

"Well... alright. Why do you suddenly want to know what sex is like?" he asked, stalling for time.

"Because Vanessa says that it's really nice, and so do other girls at school. And because boys keep asking me to do it with them, and I want to know more about it first," I told him matter-of-factly.

I really shocked him with that one. He sat there with his mouth open for a moment, unable to reply, so I shifted around on his lap until I was facing him, my legs on either side of his hips and said, all concerned, "Daddy? Are you ok?"

"I'm just fine, Princess," he said eventually. "I just had no idea that you were being pressured for sex at school. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just did." I said, and then continued, "don't worry, though, I haven't done it, yet. I just want to know what it's like because sometimes I get these feelings inside me and they feel really good, and I want to know if sex feels better."

"Feelings?" he asked blankly.

"Yes, like when a boy does this," I said as I took his hand and placed it on my breast, squeezing it there and feeling my nipple harden at his touch. "That always makes me feel funny and good, and I get all wet in my panties."

He swallowed audibly and tried to remove his hand, but I kept it there.

"It feels even better, though, when they put there hands down here" I said and placed his other hand right on the damp spot on my tiny cotton panties. His fingers started moving along my slit and I moaned softly, closing my eyes and pressing my hips down against him.

"Oh god, honey, we shouldn't do this" he said in a whisper, his eyes focussed on my skirt pulled up around my waist. "You're my little girl. I shouldn't be touching you like this."

I bit my lip, still moving my hips against his hand as I unbuttoned my blouse. "Please daddy? I want to know what sex is like. You'll show me won't you Daddy? Please?" I pulled my shirt aside and revealed my breasts trying to break free of my bra. He gasped at the sight, and then again when I pulled down the cups and placed his hand back on my flesh.

He closed his eyes for a moment, obviously trying to resist what I was doing, but then I took his other hand and put it on my breast and sat down against his erection, rubbing my hot, wet pussy against his hard cock.

"Ohhhh fuck..." he said, and then his head dove down and started sucking madly on my nipples.

My back arched at the feeling of pleasure. It was more than I'd expected and my eyes went wide as the breath rushed out of my body. His hands moved down to cup my ass through my panties and he squeezed it, pulling me closer into him and hard down on his cock.

"Oh god, Daddy" I said, breathily, "it feels so goooood."

Without stopping his work on my nipples he pulled down his zipper and pushed my panties to the side, sliding his cock up and down in my dripping slit. "Are you sure you want this, babygirl?" he asked. I could see the strain on his face caused by not just shoving it into me.

I nodded and then he was in me. I screamed when he popped my cherry, and then moaned when he started to move in me. He sucked my nipples again, squeezing my ass with one hand and working my clit with the other. I was panting and moaning and completely out of control and he grunted as he thrust his huge cock up into me over and over again.

I squeezed my pussy around him as I came, and he groaned, gritting his teeth in his effort not to cum, and then he pulled out of my still-spasming cunt and shot his load on my stomach.

"Why didn't you cum in me, Daddy?" I asked.

"Because a Daddy shouldn't do that in his little girl" he replied.

"Oh." I said, mentally thinking of ways I could get him to do so. "Well, thank you for letting me know what sex is like, Daddy. I think I know what I want to do, now." I kissed him on the cheek and bounced out the room, adjusting my clothes as I went.

* * *

I sighed, biting my lip at the memory, and getting into my car for the commute. I got home from work tired and longing for nothing more than a long, hot bath with no interruptions. Unfortunately, though, I was hungry and I was sure I wasn't the only one. It was my night to cook, as well, so I shrugged off my coat and left my briefcase and purse in the front hall, kicking off my heels as I went, and wandered into the kitchen to see what I could come up with for dinner.

I grabbed a huge glass of ice-cold water and gulped it down, feeling refreshed and more awake, then I looked in the fridge and freezer to see what was what. I decided on a lasagne that I'd baked the previous weekend and frozen, along with some garlic bread and a salad.

I had the lasagne in the oven and the garlic bread on a cookie sheet ready to go in a few minutes before dinner when Nick came home. He had a late class on Tuesdays. I heard him chatting with his father in the living room, and I smiled in rememberance of our morning tryst as I got the lettuce and vegetables out of the fridge. I washed the lettuce and patted it dry, ripping it into a large bowl, humming while I worked because cooking always makes me happy.

Nick came into the kitchen with a nonchalant "Hey Mom!" that his father could overhear, then he came up and hugged me from behind, pressing into my ass and whispering in my ear, "how's the sexiest woman on the planet today?"

I laughed and said, "Well, I don't know about her, but I'm doing just fine now." He made a disapproving noise at my response and his hands crept up my ribs to cup my breasts.

We both moaned quietly when he squeezed my large breasts in his hands, and I unconsciously pushed my ass back against him. "Oh god, baby, we can't," I panted in a voice growing thick with desire. "Your father is right there in the living room... what if he hears us?"

He pinched my nipples and ground his hardon into my ass, "Then we'll just have to be quiet, won't we?" He unbuttoned my blouse as his lips started to kiss and suck on the back of my neck. God, that always makes me lose all ability to think. He pulled my blouse out of my skirt and played with my breasts through my bra for a moment before pulling down the cups and taking my bare flesh in his hands. I gasped and arched my back, thrusting my hips in my craving for his cock.

He groaned, "God, Mom, you're so fucking hot... you drive me crazy, you know that? I just want you all the god damned time."

My breath caught in my throat at the combination of his words and his actions. It was bad enough that we'd had sex in my marriage bed, but now in the kitchen with my husband in the next room? God, what was it about Nick that just made me lose all control of my actions?

"Oh fuck, sweetie, you do the same thing to me. I could still feel you inside me all day at work, and I've been thinking about your cock ever since I first saw it." With that, I reached behind me and rubbed him through his pants. He groaned deeply in my ear, pushing against my hand, and I threw caution to the wind and unzipped him.

"Quick, baby... fuck me nice and fast and quiet so that Daddy doesn't know. I need you in me, honey!" I whispered hurriedly as I pulled my skirt up for him.

He stood there for a moment looking at me bent over for him. His hand moved slowly, almost lazily, across my ass, and I looked over my shoulder to see a mischievious grin on his face. "White cotton," he said, "and here I thought you'd be wearing a red satin thong or something."

I blushed and wiggled against his hand, "I'll wear whatever you want, honey, as long as you fuck me."

He slid his fingers inside my panties, feeling along my wet slit for a moment before pulling them down my legs and off. He took his cock out through the fly of his boxers and started to run it up and down my pussy, driving me crazy and making me moan.

"Shh... Mom," he said, "we have to be quiet, remember?" I nodded, but moaned again the next time his cockhead hit my clit. "Hmmm... you're not very good at being quiet, are you, Mom?" he asked rhetorically. I shook my head no as I bit on my lip in an effort not to make noise.

Then, he pinched my nipples and I closed my eyes and whimpered.

He brought us over to the kitchen table and bent me over it, giving me something to support myself on, and then he slowly, oh so slowly, slid his long, thick cock deep into my aching pussy. It felt so good that I wanted to scream, but I had to settle for a sigh of satisfaction and a whispered, "So good, baby mmmmmm"

Nick started to fuck me a bit faster, grinding his hips when he was fully in me and flicking my clit with one finger. After a day full of fantasies and wanting his cock in me, I had an orgasm quickly. I bit down on my hand and breathed fast and hard, whimpering quietly and whispering for him to give it to me, good. To my surprise, though, he didn't cum when I did and instead withdrew from my pussy after I stopped spasming.

"Honey?" I asked.

"Be right back, Mom," he answered. I tried to catch my breath as I heard a cupboard door open, and then he was back and I felt something dripping onto my ass.

I looked over my shoulder and started to ask "Wha..." but I saw the bottle of oil in his hand and felt his fingers on my ass, and I knew what he wanted. I closed my eyes and moaned again, pushing back against his fingers, taking them into my ass... first one, then two, then three. I was close to an orgasm again when he removed them and replaced them with the head of his cock.

"You have such a great ass, Mom, I just have to fuck it" he grunted as he entered me. "I think I'm going to have to fuck it pretty often, too, don't you?" I nodded and moaned at his assault, putting my head down on the table and just enjoying the full sensation.

Suddenly, I felt something pushing at my pussy hole, and then I was filled up there, as well. I started cumming almost immediately at the feel of being penetrated in both my holes. "Oh god, Nick... sweetie... please... god, please cum for me honey... fill my ass with your cum, baby.. please?"

I was desperate for it, and he knew it. He started thrusting faster and harder, moaning in my ear, and soon he too came hard, right in my ass. It felt so fucking good to have his load in me again.

I took a moment to regain my breath before I stood up, stepping into my panties to keep his cum and the oil from dripping down my legs, and I turned around to see him holding a carrot in his hand.

"Don't forget to make the salad, Mom" he said as he handed it to me. Then he did up his trousers and went back to the living room to talk to his Dad.

piekna
piekna
229 Followers